MEMO.CASH CENSORSHIP-RESISTANT TWITTER CLONE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

memo.cash

Why isn't anyone talking about this site yet?

You literally can't be censored, even if they take your post off the site it could still be found easily on the blockchain.

There's already a growing community.

And the best part, you can TIP with Bitcoin Cash

That's right, you can get paid to shitpost.

The only downside is, you need a small amount of BCH to get started--- like 25 cents. If you download the Bitcoin.com wallet they have a faucet that gives out free BCH, but if this thread gets any momentum I may consider gifting some anons if they can't get any BCH

Thoughts?

Attached: memo-rede-social-BCH.jpg (690x422, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safenetwork.tech
steemit.com/@cfs.leaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: 25eet.jpg (900x618, 468K)

Looks great, but having to own any amount of crypto may be too big of an obstacle for the low iq masses.

fuck yea

It's gotta happen at some point. Might as well do it now while the iron is hot

2nd big problem is that it's too complicated for any normie to start using

Why do people think Crypto is not what the NWO wants you to invest in and doesnt already own the vast majority of ?

I just made a post about this shit.

Attached: ancapball.png (373x402, 210K)

Also, FWIW, the community it has so far is fairly redpilled, not too many onions or redditors. Mostly just libertarians/capitalists/trump supporters. Pretty comfy

gayyyyyy

I'm building something much nicer than a "Twitter clone on the blockchain" What I build will put Twitter itself on the blockchain, destroying its corporate value in the process

safenetwork.tech
the new internet.
fuck the (((blockchain)))

Attached: 1533862947563.png (499x583, 298K)

What happens if they put cp on it?

There's already CP on it

Not really, BCH is a lot easier to use than BTC. Just get some from the Bitcoin.com faucet and you're good to go, 0-conf means transactions are almost instant and fees are almost nothing. All you need to do is load up your account to get started and the rest will pay for itself in tips. I've gotten like $80 in tips so far, no joke

BOTNET

You lying. Go shill your 50 lines of code somewhere else bruh

>implying
I'm sure that's it's primary usage

It's taken off the site, however if you really wanted to you could probably find it on the blockchain.

To post images, you have to go through imgur I believe, so I would also imagine that the image itself was deleted

Yeah, it's a bit easier to just register on twitter than having to start using cryptos to shitpost.

Also, bitcoiners love to spend their bitcoin, so if we create an influx of new users I guarantee they will tip the shit out of every post, even if it's a shitpost. They literally tipped a troll over $1000 just because it could be done. It's some next level shit

Can I have 10c to register please?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-08-10-19-30-25.png (601x843, 21K)

Yeah, but you can't even make a new Twitter account without having to link it to your phone. I bought a burner just so I could troll people, and that was like $20. Memo is way easier if you want even just a modicum of anonymity

I've been trying to get Jow Forums to pay attention to memo.cash for months, but BBC threads rule the day.

Wrong coin, you need BCH to use memo. Post a BCH qr and I'll shoot it over asap

POO

Only until you're familiar with crypto. Purchases and new accounts are actually a lot fucking easier to do with crypto than the molestation involved with credit cards or hurdles you have to jump through with some other social network.

We're out here user, I can't tell you how many times I've seen threads about this exact thing and noone replies to my memo shill

Keep spreading the word, this is the best time to gain momentum on a platform that actually works, today

Ah OK, I got that BCH app, I think I figured it out, mate.
bitcoincash:qpjtsazduecluuluy0l7pjvhe3xtedxsrscn5cqcg3

i produce redpilled content on steemit
whats the community like...
i need more cash for opwinnipeg
i was helping a preggo victim of sexual exploitation 2 days ago and she is supposed to leave tomorrow...
i cannot talk about all my work on steemit as it would out my sources of info

Attached: 1527747688213.png (616x1795, 1.36M)

Honestly the Bitcoin.com wallet is pretty much perfect, I've gotten a bunch of people to download it and sent them a couple bucks to screw around on memo or whatever. Lots of crypto people dont like Bitcoin Cash but as a real deal currency of the internet it can do some really cool stuff. Crypto has finally started to spread its wings I think

ffs forgot pic

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-08-11-10-53-27.png (615x599, 52K)

>Can't be censored
>Can't even delete posts
CP central when? Fuck this honeypot

i made 13k which i used to get strangers to come to me and tell me all kinds of info up until the steemit dollar dropped now my op has no currency but i have many people trust and am pressing further regardless

I'm not too familiar with Steemit honestly, however I would imagine memo to be much more private/anonable than steem. No bullshit complicated sign up, less of an audience but it really is growing every day, a lot of people that come tend to stay because its addictive

>Thoughts?
It posts on Twitter for you? I don't get it.

BTC is run by Kikestream. If Jow Forums didn't love Jewish central banking so much, they'd be helping deal with the bs going on with bitcoin.

Sent you $1, make me proud user

>Wanting low iq masses in your midst
hmmmmm

fkn A mate, let's do this.

steemit.com/@cfs.leaks

That's the price to pay for unfettered censorship. Not a honeypot though, that isn't how blockchains work.

No, it posts to the blockchain, which is the decentralized ledger that constitutes the Bitcoin network. Simply put, all your posts are distributed *competitively* between many different sources (think like a torrent) and effectively can't be erased or altered. Wikileaks used the blockchain in a similar but much more primitive way to corroborate leaks and posts

Images themselves aren't hosted on the blockchain, just the text/url for the image

Bump

Make some wallets anons, I will send money to each and every last one of you if it means just a small percentage of Jow Forums is aware of memo.

In fact, I might just post some private keys with funds loaded already to keep it interesting

Attached: 33BC9A5400000578-3569077-image-a-34_1462187178430.jpg (634x636, 88K)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-084543_Omnichan.jpg (788x1558, 885K)

Attached: CovfefeEqualsBitCashAndBringItOnIlluminati.png (931x667, 113K)

Bump

Bump, fuck it, $1 to whoever scans it first

Attached: signal-2018-08-11-054438.png (1003x286, 18K)

oh shit

how rthe fuck do I scan this op?? what do I have to download

Bitcoin.com or Bitpay/Copay apps can scan private keys I believe, make me proud user

Hey user. Here's my BCH wallet. I'll check out the site.

Attached: bch receive 1.png (298x305, 19K)

okay op i made a bch wallet can you send me some
i have a little knowledge of crypto aren't there a ton of twitter clones on ethereum already

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-115148.png (1080x2160, 151K)

dont bother theres nothing on the address

My wallet apps say that's BTC, wrong key?

Sent you $0.10 mate

Sent

thanks! i'll check out the site

Ah, I might have fucked it up, I just made a paper wallet really quick while walking to the store

Regardless, I'll put some funds on now and if anyone posts a wallet QR I'll be up for another hour or two

Cool, but probably doomed to fail. Blockchain technology is too arcane for the average guy on the street. Relatively few people use it because it's poorly understood by anyone who isn't heavy into crypto markets and all that.

neat

there exist simple interfaces for normies. only a matter of time until it hits widespread adoption. it isn't 2015 anymore

It only works as usable, programmable money basically. Anything else (digital gold/store of value) is retarded.

Check out the Handcash wallet app, it's probably the easiest/most accesible bitcoin wallet yet. My grandmother used it and thought it was fun, and she hates technology.

Make a wallet user, I'll send you some to get started

I still got $0.74 will out out anons as well.

i already use memo.cash, i was just saying neat because it's neat to see bch on Jow Forums

Get Alex Jones on it and you'll get somewhere.

I know, I've done some work with one of the "make a simple interface for normies" teams. It's a step in the right direction, but I feel like people still don't trust it because the underlying system is beyond their understanding, short of spending hours and hours reading and asking questions online (which few people have any incentive to do).

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-060537_noexif.jpg (1080x1920, 241K)

shit my bad. Here's the BCH one

Attached: bch for memo.png (334x305, 20K)

Sent

Sent

Keep em coming boys

Attached: signal-2018-08-05-202543.jpg (1071x1228, 101K)

Just sent you a little extra, appreciate the support user

Attached: 1517999386778.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Bump, keep em coming

Attached: BitcoinOrigins.jpg (1055x226, 84K)

Thanks senpai, this is a good cause if there ever was any.

Imagine how fucking pissed pretty much everyone is gonna be when this really takes off. It's gonna be like Jow Forums on steroids.

Attached: popcorntime.jpg (519x1000, 149K)

I made a wallet on BTC.com, it says there are two different bitcoins though? BTC and BCH

thx op, this is really cool

Attached: 8a52c56f-2cb2-470d-9e9a-80c941b997e1.png (471x267, 4K)

I don't believe you

I'll send in just a sec. Cheers user, fuck zuck

Checked

Keep the wallets coming boys, I'll give away all my BCH if I have to

oh nice another scam for a shitty idea that will never take off anyway
>pls tip me

Some shekels for a good goy?

Attached: yy.jpg (279x276, 39K)

Sent

Attached: images.png (203x104, 3K)

It's already taking off nigga, make a wallet and I'll send you some

It could very well be, fascinating shit.

Thanks, lad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-061838__01.jpg (1080x883, 59K)

Here's my bitcoin cash wallet. Thanks for the cool site. Any amount of bitcoin cash will do. I didn't realize there were other bitcoins.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-064136.png (1080x2220, 133K)

This. It acts as a built in anti-Eternal-September mechanism.

This will never take off. Normal everyday people aren't getting into crypto

sent 0.15c friend

Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin.
The thing which is called bitcoin right now has been taken over by kikes, so the original anarchist community forked away.

0.15c sent m80

Wrong coin user, you need BCH to use memo

Sent, yes the BTC/BCH thing is a bit confusing but long story short, BTC got taken over by globalists and most of the original devs and miners and early adopters have switched to BCH since it doesn't betray the economics that the original protocol lays out. It's a really interesting story actually, basically visa and a bunch of bankers have sabotaged BTC and there's a giant war between the two in the crypto world.

Weird, it allowed me to send 15c to the guy, will the transaction just bomb out then?

This guy gets it.

God bless you user

>visa and a bunch of bankers have sabotaged BTC
Actually mastercard and AXA ventures. But yeah, the rest of the story is legit.

It might work actually, some wallets let you use the same address for BTC and BCH, I'm just using mobile wallets and it wouldn't let me scan those codes

I'm surprised Jow Forums hasnt caught on to all this yet, the BTC/BCH story has a lot of parallels to Trump vs. Hillary if you think about it