Why does Jow Forums fail to acknowledge that jews are the master race?

Attached: feynman01-NEWS-WEB.jpg (450x562, 79K)

poo?
a jewpoo?

I made the math equations and it doesn’t add up pajeet

hilarious post my friend

>JeWs ArE ThE MaStErRaCe GoY

Attached: Erwin_Schrödinger_(1933).jpg (280x396, 64K)

you forgot beaners don't do math

They kinda are, considering their positions among much of society's elite, but they're the enemy none the less.

>Jews didn't do the old bamboozle and stole their colleagues' and teachers' work and claim it as their own like Einstein did, goy, I swear!

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild183-R57262,_Werner_Heisenberg.jpg (220x349, 17K)

wrong.

Attached: calculating_wall_height.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

>they're the enemy
only to whites

I won't say that Jews are the master race, but Feynman is the master physicist. And a 9/10 level storyteller.

>Pure cohencidence!
>All Jewish "physicists" were certified geniuses, totally not hacks!

Attached: 220px-GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (220x302, 27K)

We know how to count body parts

I disagree. Jews consider themselves rightful rulers of all mankind and will use everyone to further their own interests. It just so happens that "whites" as you call them/us are the most productive, they blend in the best among them, are the most powerful and so on. A lot of reasons to get control of them first.

you are trying too hard give it a rest

Wait until you have enough of them to divert your country.

what exactly will they do to non-white countries?

Attached: don-draper-mad-men.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Because they are nothing more than appendix born and created as the merchant class in the middle age in europe after 2000 years of self selection to fullfill a determined work as the part of the biggest european body
They are not rulers , not warriors and the moment they ocupy those rol fail miserably bringing destruction not only to us but for them too , only 50 years in power has only strenghten china and the rest of the world weakening the only vessel that could confront them
They are weak false disourable nepotistic tribe that only feel fear and the necedity to degrade everything to stay on top and rule over the ashes of their betters

yet whites cry about them all day

Same as they will with white countries. Rule them. The methods may differ but the goal is the same. Optimal influence and control over goyim populations.

As for VERY long term planning, no one really knows and there are likely multiple plans depending on the jew in question. Personally I'm liable to think back on the Europe-living jews of the 20's and 30's who intended for the actual progress of mankind because it resonates well with me. Of course this is done with little respect of other cultures, and with jews in all leading roles, which is why the plan meets so much struggle in reality.

they cannot control everyone it will backfire

Because they are just parasites hindering White people to progress to prosperity and high culture.

Attached: 2017-09-07 23.45.52.jpg (217x253, 13K)

>"master race"
>they all want to live in white countries and leech off us
>no one wants to live in Israel (except literal niggers)

Can you see how your hypothesis is unsound? Just look at your fellow pajeet cousins - would you rather migrate to Israel or Australia? Because you all seem to be choosing the latter.

Completely true, which why we don't see it right now, in the west at least. As much as they try, jews still have only gotten partial control. Extending control to other parts of the world, where society is different, would take even longer, if they indeed would try to apply the same subversive methods as in the west.
It was easier in past centuries I imagine. Where London Jews would not only have large influence on what happens in parliament and in the UK, but also on large areas of Africa and India.

The real big question is what the internet will do long term. A great globalization and media tool, allowing for the Jews to extend control and narrative more than ever before, but also a place of chaos and freedom. Unlike conventional newspapers and news stations it's much harder to control and censor what goyim can find there. They're doing pretty good though, most people only go to kosher websites. Stopping dissidents must be done by legal means, which we see implemented in some countries. Previously they might think that dissidents wouldn't matter too much, but history has proven otherwise, and the promise of more total control is appealing.

Attached: Questioning jews in USSR.png (694x640, 216K)

Don't wait until you are proven wrong. Anyways, you have a much bigger problem of growing muslim population.

I want a titty jewess to step on my dick, insult me and call me a goy cattle.

Attached: Pepe.png (251x201, 7K)

Their primary skill is playing off the virtues of white people. They shamelessly play at victimhood, to trigger the white mans empathy. They quietly commit nepotistic and criminal acts safe because white people assume the white conception of 'fair play' is also being followed by everyone else.

They're very successful, and yet the world would be better off without them, it's an odd dichotomy.

One error after thousands of years of victories doent invalite it , the near future will proob how they have scalate to high for their own good
The legitimate king of the west will rise again is only a matter of time untill the merchant get exposed as the impostors they are

Jow Forums is in denial.