This is the best non-white country inbthe world. prove me wrong

Attached: 2018-08-08-03-11-08-1625801545.png (332x152, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v317hJWb0rc
youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/17/the-family-that-walks-on-all-fours-and-why-they-cant-stand-up/?utm_term=.fc70ec12750a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=v317hJWb0rc

That's not the US flag user.

Prove yourself right first

Attached: letöltés.jpg (221x228, 5K)

I mean non white dominate country. Usa, Australia,etc are white countries

Japan lad

Attached: itsuojoeokada.jpg (760x1208, 117K)

>*goes bankrupt*

that's not japan

>prove me wrong
It's Turkey?!

Ok, japan and south korea is better.

But turkey third

How is turkey non white dominant the richest Turks are of euro descent or Jew

Japan is the best non euro dominated country

Yeah, I'm a turk with albanian roots. Your not wrong

hong kong is also better

so is singapore

Attached: 45f5174483063ef77d693f75fa498553.jpg (761x1026, 81K)

Ok, ill give ya that.

Why didn't you bring up your country? Not very patriotic are we user

why would I? its a hellhole
no reason for me to lie

Based and redpilled

gib back constantinople and then we'll talk

That's t*rkey. Here, i proved you wrong.

they are the most pathetic. the various peoples of asia minor larping hard as fuck as east-asians, letting everyoneknow andeven feeling superior about it.

turks give me endless wtf moments.

Haha yes trying to get a good roast so someone will screenshot it and share it. Good on poo

Attached: IndianGetsAYout.jpg (451x1024, 93K)

It used to be... it used to be secular... now its fucked up and 1/2 way to Iraq

It's honestly still secular compared to the rest of Middle East. Istanbul has raging homo community

+1 desu

It was the best non-white country...

Attached: Mustafa_Kemal_Ataturk_1919_Sivas_Congress_(cropped).jpg (238x307, 31K)

*central asians. Real turks are central asians and look like this and still exist today in central asia.

Anatolian turks like myself are a bit of that but also mixed balkan, greek, armenian etc

Attached: images-3.jpg (498x295, 21K)

get the fuck out of here roach piece of shit, your kind deserves to be slaughtered

Long live ataturk

Yes

>What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Attached: roach.png (274x215, 111K)

You obviously never heard of this place

Attached: 440px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names_2.svg.png (440x272, 62K)

No. Arguably that’s Finland.
Otherwise this

Japan, Hong Kong , Singapore...

The best non-white country is Italy

>not France

>ilhan mansiz
oh im laffin you cunt

western anatolia is still pretty white although they themselves don’t feel like it so there is your problem

Poland?

Everything north of Rome is white, desu.

literally a turkish rapebaby

Hello Moshe.

No

Attached: 28161898_10215819701550895_3243600417844503683_o.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Yeah nah I'm not a fan

Poojeet bringing the bants. Love it

lmao

Yeah, long live the seljuk/ottoman dynasty

what is the possbility of you being actually ilhan mansiz

One in a million?
I am ilhan, former besiktas player, played at 2002 world cup. I have an eagle tattoo on my chest.
Checkmate.

Obviously it's an alias

:( liked the half asian guy , he played good.

This. North italians like me have blue eyes and blonde hair, wewuznordics'nshit

>Turks
>non-white
?????

Attached: 1518796091922.jpg (581x659, 48K)

Yeah, he was our wild card, remember that flick he did. Shame he got injured after that for besiktas.
Not sure what you mean by half asian, he is a turk. Real turks are supposed to look slightly central asian. The turkic people migrated from central asia to anatolia 1000 years ago and formed an empire

Some look white, those with more euro admixture

Yeah, Japan sucks balls when compared to an Islamic State.

real turkic people you mean, anatolia was and still is a melting pot and i can assure you there are lots without asiatic admixture. Us aegeans are really “racist and bigoted” when it comes to mixing.

divide it into 4 parts and those will be the best white countries in the world.

You're correct

Even the Philippines are better. Sage.

Gj pajeet. Expat here and I can tell you for sures that after living throughout the country there's pretty much no place that's even relevant that's actually very white except maybe Denver.

This.

>denver
>white

Attached: 1479230930611.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Would be if the dictator held the economy together. The world will unironically go into another global economic crises because of em.

>implying turks arent white
>implying pic related isnt white
nice try OP

Attached: 1502336211730.jpg (1080x1129, 103K)

t. roach
>descendants of kidnaped balkanites during the ottoman era are white
mind=blown

Attached: Eyebrow+level+one_42b279_4905740.jpg (429x467, 35K)

>a country that encourages its men to oil up and hug each other

>a tactic that is to put your hand down his trousers

>best country

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw

here's a redpill much too hard to swallow for you fyromANO
real turkics were white, all the dinaric subhumans only got their armenoid shitskin phenotype blunted by bulgars, huns, cumans, pechenegs etc., modern-day anatolians are anadolid-armenoid shitskins (like the k*rd in your pic) with only slight turkic genes

Attached: 125682172870747162.jpg (438x679, 218K)

Turkey is white as fuck, at least the west part

nonsense, Turks were asian looking but as every other Asian nomadic tribe (Bulgars,Mayars etc etc) they got mixed with the local population and lost their characteristics

um no sweetie

>Many historic sources describe the Cumans as strikingly handsome physically, having blond or red hair, and blue eyes. Many researchers also believe that Kipchaks were blonds and blue-eyed, descended from the Dingling, who lived in the steppes of Southern Siberia in the end of the 1st millennium BC, and who were, according to the Chinese chroniclers, blonds.[3] Kipchaks presented themselves to Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Italians and Armenians as blond people, and consequently these peoples named Kipchaks in their languages fair.

>In Turkic languages qu, qun, qūn, quman or qoman means "pale, sallow, cream coloured", "pale yellow", or "yellowish grey".[21]:51[22]
>In East Slavic languages and Polish, they are known as the Polovtsy, derived from the Slavic root *polvъ "pale; light yellow; blonde".[24][25]:43 Polovtsy or Polovec is often said to be derived from the Old East Slavic polovŭ (пoлoвъ) "yellow; pale" by the Russians – all meaning "blond".[25] The old Ukrainian word polovtsy (Пóлoвцi), derived from polovo "straw" – means "blond, pale yellow". The western Cumans, or Polovtsy, were also called Sorochinetses by the Rus', – apparently derived from the Turkic sary chechle "yellow-haired". A similar etymology may have been at work in the name of the Sary people, who also migrated westward ahead of the Qun.[26][full citation needed] However, according to O. Suleymenov polovtsy may come from a Slavic word for "blue-eyed", i.e. the Serbo-Croatian plȃv (плȃв) means "blue",[27] but this word also means "fair, blonde" and is in fact a cognate of the above; cf. Eastern Slavic polovŭ, Russian polóvyj (пoлóвый), Ukrainian polovýj (пoлoви́й).[28]]
>In Germanic languages, the Cumans were called Folban, Vallani or Valwe – all derivations of old Germanic words for "pale".[4]:106 In the German account by Adam of Bremen, and in Matthaios of Edessa, the Cumans were referred to as the "Blond Ones".[24]

vased and redpilled

Attached: 72ab6dfe379df67573ca8dacd958ebdf.jpg (500x438, 44K)

every time someone posts inbred shit from turkey
know the truth

>What is undisputed: The five Kurdish siblings — four female, one male — are like few others on the planet.
>They’re impaired with something called Uner Tan Syndrome, named after the Turkish evolutionary biologist who first described them. Characterized by loss of balance, impaired cognitive abilities and a habitual quadrupedal gait, it’s a syndrome, Uner Tan theorized, that suggested “a backward stage in human evolution.” In other words, the siblings were thought to be walking proof that our evolutionary advances could — poof — vanish, and we’d be back to walking on all fours.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/17/the-family-that-walks-on-all-fours-and-why-they-cant-stand-up/?utm_term=.fc70ec12750a

"real" turkic people are basically non race mixed happas, the turks basically assimilated arabs, greeks from anatolia, stole millions of whites from the balkan and converted them by force, there were population exchanges, there are millions of albanians and bulgarians living in turkey. I dont care if some of the people look white, Turkey is a muslim country so that automaticaly excludes you from europe.

Attached: 62a320b2d3603bdc7a74ac44fa58d8be.jpg (500x492, 32K)

>fyromoid in charge of reading
the original anatolians were shitskin armenoids and dinaric balkaniggers aren't white only whiter armenoids, we gave your subhuman genome a breath of fresh air and in the process dipped our dick in shit

Attached: ja85kw.jpg (500x334, 18K)

Attached: Delet_This.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Humble. Nice.

>first pic when you google Turks
look at all those huwhite pipo
>armenians arent white
>slavs arent white
>uses "dinaric" race unironicaly
opinion discarded

Attached: coup1.jpg (940x705, 166K)

To that turkish guy debating about turks origin, this is a turk. Current day anatolian turks are a false dichotomy. Turks are a turanid people and still live in western mongolia as eagle hunting nomadic Kazakhhs. These people conquered anatolia and assimilated other peoples. Many turks have remnents of this past, I myself look eurasian for this reason. Ofcourse I have a lot of albanian and balkan admixure too of which I am certain of.

Turkicks were white
Turks are not, they are sand niggers
Learn the difference you anatolian roach.

I would like turks much more if this retard wasn't in charge

Attached: erdogan.jpg (1086x724, 50K)

Aquafresh education

Turks where never white. Original turkics where a turanid caucasoid/mongoloid hybrid people of central asia.
Modern turks of the turkish republic are a melting pot

Only correct answer

>be turkish president
>want to establish a dictatorship
>buy a large house with the money supposed to be for the people
>involve yourself in every single possible war while your country has 2-3 major shitties and everything else is a desolate wasteland
>claim to be a social democrat
>inb4 "muh constantinopole is now instabul" and "500 years"

Attached: (((white))).jpg (600x444, 33K)

> White Greeks
> Shitskin arab turknigger turkroaches
> White Armenians
Imagine the amount of cope from this country of wannabe gypsy goat fuckers.

Any country can be great if they don't over populate and send their people abroad when they can't look after them

>One brown muslim inbred is different from another brown muslim inbred.

We are Vikingz bruthas.

>WE WUZ WHITE N' SHIET

I secretly root for the balkanization of Turkey. Kurdistan slipping off, Istanbul and separating as a city state aligned with EU.

Back to plebbit turgay

I just want a European Christian country with the same attitude of Turks, maybe even more tolerant.

The problem is that there is a difference between being based and acting like a drunk asshole at your 8 year old son party. Erdogan's Turkey is that kind of guy. He should just chill and solve his problems instead of flexing like a mongoloid...but he is a moderate muslim, and I acknowledge my mistake on expecting him not to act like a shithead.

Attached: ottaviano.jpg (300x450, 46K)

Bow down to ottoman overlords. My ancestors did and so did yours

Armenia

Well, I'm an atheist and want to see a more secular Turkey.

Long live Ataturk

STOP CYBER BULLYING ME

>>I am an atheist

I am not a Christian either, but what does atheism does to societies? the new generations are nothing but lost degenerates, even worse they are degenerates that does not reproduce. a healthy society needs religion, most of which are socially functional(islam is not on this club) .
Georgia too is on my visiting list, the problems with these 2 countries is that they are small, and live in a constant threat of being genocided by surrounding muslim countries.

>I just want a European Christian country with the same attitude of Turks
That's Italy.

Exactly
Italy and this will also be the rest of Southern Europe after Salvini started his crusades
Spain will be difficult, Portugal and Greece will be easy
Turkey will fall in a civil war backed by Al-Saud and Iran, I hope that Alevis will win it and that every Sunni Turk will burn in hell

You know I dislike Sunni Turks but somehow I think that the reason for them to not be as degenerate as West Europe is this very islam preventing any kind of radical feminism and leftist ideology to develop. Plus I heard that Turks despite being very conservative and Sunni, they hate wahabis and Arabs.