m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu4HnfaGwqg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLTK3HQEFs
youtube.com/watch?v=d_iPBvaJ7QU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=RQ765Fnec8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unlisted
Okay mossad

F

Seemed like a lonely dude, from a white trash family (one was even married to a fucking mexican) and spoke almost like a nigger, but even he knew he was especially fucked as a White guy in this country. RIP. At least you went out doing something fun and you cost the Jews an entire plane.

>Sacrificing your life to get rid of a plane
Was he a member of the Green Party?

this. how did you get the video?

By following a link LDO.

This guy picked up ebonics on the job. He was probably their most intelligent baggage handler.

No wonder he comitted suicide his playlist is full of pleb tier YouTube suggested Normie tier content.
Obviously he never found Jow Forums, if he had he might have found there is more to life than whatever pleb shit came his way.

>ebonics
what? Are you talking about like air traffic control jargon? But yeah he was obviously a smart guy for sure.

See you Space Cowboy

youtu.be/vXN4Zj-_Y2M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu4HnfaGwqg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDLTK3HQEFs

2 more wih Beebo (Rich).

Check out the audio in OP. Guy hangs around niggers.

Care to clue me in on what this is about?

He also picked up how to pilot a plane

>what?
He has the twang of an american Southern negro in his accent, probably from going to school in Arkansas. It didn't make any sense to me at first since how could a nigger fly a plane? thank the Jews for school integration in the South.

This is now a bane thread

Attached: noon-cared-who-i-was-cosurervillain909-untili-put-on-the-1876464.png (500x610, 138K)

Yeah i'm getting it now. Especially noticeable at the start when he says 'look at all dem bagss'

who?

>he was obviously a smart guy
For you

90% sure that's the Maine area of the Appalachian trail. If you are foreign and are visiting ZOG, one place Id highly recommend visiting. Up into Arcadia National Park. He unironically seems like he's a lot less depress than I am, but he killed himself and I haven't yet. RIP dude, you're going to be a JEwtube legend up there with killdozer man (although he gets higher score for preparation) forever.

For you Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=d_iPBvaJ7QU

Is that his kid?

Dude probably had dreams of being a pilot and instead had to load bags with niggers all day and put up with nigger bullshit until he finally snapped and just took control of the fucking thing he wanted for so long but was just out of his reach. I think we'll see a lot more White guys pulling this kind of thing until we give the Jews the type of monster they seem to want.

Was married. Don't think he had kids.

How the fuck did you get this unlisted video

basic gestalt on this guy? i feel like i missed some good threads.

>he didn't meme Bane speak over the mic

imagine having this chance and not doing it

>jews
You amerimutts really are like niggers when it comes to playing victims.

>unlisted
shoo shoo glow in the dark CIA nigger

Okay, now i get it why he did it.

F

guy steals $37M plane, chats with air traffic control for a while then completes a barrel roll before he suicide by crashing nose first into an island. RIP

Having to load bags in Seattle's shitty weather would make anyone depressed.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=RQ765Fnec8Q
Lol, Joe Rogan and Ben shapiro are in his liked vids at least

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg (600x896, 59K)

Why?

okay mr. good goy

Rummage around on social media of people associated with him until you find a link.

why is it always them

Attached: z54090vtmhPM.jpg (1834x822, 232K)