Jeez, how does it feel to btfo all the time Jow Forums?

Jeez, how does it feel to btfo all the time Jow Forums?

Attached: Polbtfobycorn.jpg (235x214, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I can't understand the difference between human beings and plants

Well he IS a communist. He may as well be legally a potato.

Listen mate I work for monsanto and it's not that simple
We can't just take a grade A pure European corn and grab some rotten shit fresh off the boat nig- corn, I mean, straight from africa and expect good results

We need good stock, we need tests, we need certainties

>corn=humans

come on now

Attached: 1500331338842.jpg (300x267, 16K)

i'm a fan of eugenics. not sure what you mean. I hope you don't think populations of millions of people can be inbred unless they have dumb traditions that allow or even encourage cousins to get married.

Hybrid Vigor doesn't apply to humans

>diversity is our strength

>how does it feel to btfo all the time Jow Forums?

I wouldn't know, you tell me.

Attached: 1533184973207.jpg (675x534, 112K)

don't forget the short brown hybrid as well

showing an half eaten corn a small corn and a bigger one
>ha you all just got btfod
what???

Thats genetic modification to select specific traits, not uncontrolled interbreeding. The hybrids that show subpar traits are culled.

Attached: 49ED2B0C-6CF8-4EDB-9746-9C90F702B184.jpg (960x768, 495K)

Jews, Arabs and poos are the most inbred people on the planet, and they still practice inbreeding today.

oh shit where's the like button

"Hybrid vigor" ends after the first generation.

So inbreeding creates in plants the equivalent of obesity...

Ima hybrid but I lick diesel s

Hybrid vigor only works in the example you've posted. The opposite happens with normal samples. Read a book, brainlet.

Left memes are dope, though

Attached: 1533914244486.jpg (480x395, 18K)

Wheres the non-inbred breed? Commie faggot BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

>people are corn

> there is more genetic differences within populations than outside populations

Which jew argument is it?

This doesn't only apply to plants though. Dogs as well. Mutts are usually healthier and don't carry the same genetic downfalls as pure breads. A common example would be the German Shepard. Natural selection works the same, regardless of generic type.

Attached: 1507166782415.png (843x843, 249K)

What if I told you that is GMO not hybridization?
What if I also told you that it takes an industrial number of hybrids just so you can find ONE success that is not a genetic flop? HMMM!? Stupid commie retard

Hybrid here, you rang?

>ITS FEELS GOOD

Attached: 161951406154.png (1340x688, 103K)

why are all communists like 50 year old facebook moms? you consume the same memes as my old ass mom LMAO

Hybrid + Hybrid = 56% corn + 44% muttation

Attached: corn-yields.jpg (800x524, 103K)

I TURNED MYSELF INTO CORN KARL, WE'RE CORN PEOPLE NOW

Attached: 1525546180641.jpg (500x500, 91K)

Hungry mostly

You are a dumb kike

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

There is greater variation within a population than between two random indivuduals. (Asian and european)

Please, stop talking out your ass. It doesn't work that way.

I identify as a potato. I don't want foreign potatoes to invade my Lebensraum. Local potatoes for local soil!

This is how it works with people

Attached: Untitled.jpg (234x226, 21K)

there is a different between hybrid and corn with fish genes

And yet apparently that tiny percentage we don't share leads to 60% of crime being committed by 12% of the population. Crazy!

Attached: 1525548457740.jpg (1157x1148, 187K)

>I think the third one looks the best without regard of how well it's faring in its natural environment, therefore mixing is good

Corn people BTFO

Attached: moose.jpg (312x294, 34K)

>yellow
Are you saying that North Koreans breeding with South Koreans will make the Best Koreans?

Hybrid vigor!

Attached: plugin_hybrid_img01.jpg (370x220, 53K)

You don't have to rub it in. We did our best to get a good yield but this was the first year we tried this varietal of sweet corn in the Jow Forums community garden. We'll do better next year. Naziville will become self sufficient or we'll die trying.

Im not pro race mixing.

Race mixing shills will change their argumemt.

Hybrid vigor will be seen between a frenchman and a hungarian. Or even a more germanaic frenchman with a more medittaranean french woman.

If they are too different though, there increases the liklihood of genetic incompatibilities. Even if theres light genetic differences you cant donate bone marrow or other organs to your mutt child this goes so far as a difficulties getting a donor for a hungarian/brit child.

Nothing you said was qualitative or useful.

Why in the fuck would they adopt the Joker as a messenger of their insecurities? Or is this the hilldawg meme type of trolling. In that case i don't know who jews who.

Both of those corns have positive traits, if you mix two species with positive traits you will reproduce positive traits.

If you mix one species with positive traits and another species with negative traits all you will do it dilute the positive traits of the former and produce a being which is inferior to the former while superior to the latter.

>Humans = Corn

Ok then

It shows that hybrid vigor is a stupid kike half truth. They phrase it to mean nigger mutt children.

mixed race people can't get organ transplants or bone marrow transfusions

they also have significantly higher rates of mental illness

lower IQ

Attached: 1509176499608.jpg (958x1024, 94K)

I dunno but they go well with these slide threads and morons.

>hybrid vigor is a stupid kike half truth
>but it's half real!
good job rabbi

Attached: 1530950108344.jpg (750x563, 425K)

>I dunno but they go well with these slide threads and morons.
That they do

You are a fucking idiot if you deny scientific findings.
Hybrid vigor is best between two disimilar enough to have different immune systems but genetically similar enough to be 4th cousins.

You see the healthiest countries are small nations that dont have much immigration.

Hybrid vigor doesn't apply to humans dipshit.

Attached: 1525546898047.jpg (600x686, 141K)

> There is greater variation within a population than between two random indivuduals. (Asian and european)

Using this methodology you could show that the same is true for pretty much every subspecies on earth. It's a criteria applied only to human biological classification, because reasons.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/

Stop discriminating against other potatoes. WE potatoes are ALL immigrants (from south America) if you want other potatoes to leave then start with yourself.

I identify as a medium rare ribeye steak. Know what goes good with a nice slab of meat...?

>muh hybrid vigor.
Please stop. We aren't some tiny village of hillbillies isolated up the mountains somewhere. We are part of a massive gene pool of hundreds of millions of individuals. There is no benefit from mixing with other races, but there are massive potential downsides. Especially mixing with Blacks, Latin Americans or Arabs.

go mate with an inbred then

tall-dumb + small-smart doesn't make tall-smart all the time, it also makes small-dumb

so what hybridization will give you two penises? cuz that's kinda cool.

Retards are trying to tell us that racial purity is inbreeding. Our populations are large enough that the "inbreeding" of our tribes has no negative effect on us. Ethnic groups are related to each other, but with huge differences. This is retarded.

>cuz that's kinda cool
No

Moron. The F1 Hybrid is frequently sterile. So much for “hybrid vigor”. Dummies, this is why a company that SELLS SEED love it.

yes

It must be sterilized to prevent cross pollination, the problem is that there isn't 100% accuracy and it can contaminate domestic crops and the monsanto hybrids only grow when you feed them Roundup.