NEW: ORANIA DOCUMENTARY

What is the only white ethnostate in the world actually like?
bump before you watch

youtube.com/watch?v=BgMRUrdYhNY

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (405x480, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
youtube.com/watch?v=TQCIGRYSyyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for Suikerbossie

bumperino seems cool, ppl should do more of these grassroots things, would be awesome to live in an area anywhere that has some base level standards for who gets to be there, not only in regards to race

>would be awesome to live in an area anywhere that has some base level standards for who gets to be there, not only in regards to race
Samuel Adams wanted an America that resembled a Christian Sparta.
> I love the People of Boston. I once thought, that City would be the Christian Sparta. But Alas! Will men never be free! They will be free no longer than while they remain virtuous. Sidney tells us, there are times when People are not worth saving. Meaning, when they have lost their Virtue. I pray God, this may never be truly said of my beloved Town

So how long till the niggers chimp out and murder everybody in the town and steal all their food and money?

>I pray God, this may never be truly said of my beloved Town
He'd probably be horrified enough at the Irish coming in, let alone everybody else the past 50 years

I bet they are armed, and already face harassment from outside, so they are prepared.

Wow, Epona looks almost lifelike. Is this on the switch?

christianity is the diametric opposite of keeping people out because they don't conform to standards of race and desirability

a big fat yes to sparta LARP though

>a big fat yes to sparta LARP though
Yeah, that's all I care about too. I don't want to derail the thread by slighting the christcucks, kek

Godspeed, Orania.

Attached: Bmup.jpg (414x356, 20K)

B-but what will they do if bears are in the ethnostate? I'm interested in talking about principles. *chuckles and sips monster energe*

Attached: carl-benjamin.jpg (349x349, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4

somthing is wrong with that girl, good looking but acts brainwashed. odd. video was horrible btw...

As long it last.

Attached: images.png (223x226, 5K)

Thanks for the input shitskin

Attached: nigger cuisine.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

that white girl is gonna fuck that horse lmao fr

Attached: 1524295968839.png (261x193, 10K)

thanks for the bump shitskin

damn rene kruger is fuckin hot af

Attached: 1500245772469.png (666x666, 1.27M)

>christianity is the diametric opposite of keeping people out because they don't conform to standards of race and desirability
You don't know a fucking thing about the Dutch Reformed Church and what they taught about niggers until like 20 years ago, right?

Orania has the Ora, which is their own special municipal currency. So it would be worthless for the niggers to steal their money. Orania is already the seed of a parallel society, a new white nation. All it takes is the will of anons and other South African whites to form more communities in the Northern Cape for white South Africans only, stretching all the way to the Atlantic.

Lets not do this tonight baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQCIGRYSyyQ

Attached: 1489556866520.jpg (324x278, 27K)

Why’d you delete your post?

Attached: 7AC8A379-E8A4-48D6-85B2-FBCE080F4C3D.jpg (640x505, 294K)

Bump for based Orania

The town is in the middle of a desert, and everybody is armed so niggers probably stay far away from the place.

Crime is so low because a thousand people live there doofus

They are armed, and they even teach their young children at arms Borat style, but they play that down recently, they want to emphasize the peaceful crime free lifestyle they live, not the 'armed and dangerous'. 'part.

Attached: Important questions of our day.png (240x391, 42K)

Is that Lauren Southern?

>niggers
what a way to talk about your eternal brothers in christ