I was diagnosed with ALS last week. I have, optimistically, 2-3 years of able-bodied life left to me

I was diagnosed with ALS last week. I have, optimistically, 2-3 years of able-bodied life left to me.

What should I do with the rest of my life?

Attached: 7244c762e55f465b96e59d692fc384ef.jpg (300x300, 21K)

build a robot and transfer your consciousness into it

lol, we can already cure ALS in israel.
look up BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics.

where do u live?

just throw piss all over yourself

I wish it were so simple. A couple years from now, I probably won't have the dexterity to assemble a sandwich, let alone a robot.

Stop being on pol is my suggestion

Post your non political sob story elsewhere.

Godspeed, user.

join the army and fight for Israel

Looked into this kind of stuff already. Spent hours going over it with my neurologist. Turns out, it has never actually worked, except potentially in one instance where the guy later died of glioblastoma anyway and didn't survive long enough to demonstrate efficacy.

It's not even legal to try these treatments in the USA even if there was something to them.

Get fucked, if you had stuck around for another 20 years you would have reached the singularity. Maybe when I’m a cyborg god I’ll remodel a planet in your honor

>What should I do with the rest of my life?
kill jews

Secure employment at a local airport only to take a plane on a joyride.

Barrel rolls in stolen vehicles, obviously. Rich wasn’t even sick.

I plan on doing assisted suicide in Switzerland long before I get bad enough for that.

Barrel roll the fuck out of here

I deel bad for you bro. Best to hide a bomb in your wheelchair and detonate in a mosque or KFC.

Do a barrel roll like the hero today did

Steal a plane.

I'm optimistic that on my deathbed, as the sedatives place me under before they inject me with sodium pentathol and send me into eternity, I'll have the distinct pleasure of seeing a news headline about how global thermonuclear war has broken out, and that within 48 hours the planet will be uninhabitable. A 30+km meteor imminently to impact the earth would be sufficient as well.

Find George soros

Consecrate your suffering to the salvation of souls in purgatory and become saint.

May God have mercy.

Attached: immaculate_heart.jpg (212x293, 24K)

take out soros

Don't worry about it, just meditate brah

But seriously if it were me I would stop going on screens and I would meditate and contemplate and I would stay in the moment.

Attached: 36160501.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Read a Bible and grow in your understanding of your creator. You dont have much time before you meet your maker, so get on it.

In some ways OP, you're now a free man. You're free from the rat race. You no longer live for some far imagined, nebulous goal, but are now living to get the maximum value out of these 2-3 years. Be very careful in what you categorize as valuable and not.

>Don't worry about your impending death

Great advice

Sorry, I'm an edgy atheist.

Guess I have an eternity of hell to look forward to after my painful and debilitating terminal illness, huh? Lovely outlook you people have.

Underrated

honestly, fucking HONESTLY? If you have extreme political beliefs, go commit an act of great violence. Guarantee some will think of you as a hero.

Well said. Your condition is actually a mercy. We are all dust in the end. Grow in faith and love of God and become a saint. Receive holy communion and confess your sins. All else is vanity.

Am praying for you as I type this

T. Orthodox Christian

Sorry OP. The end will be a positive thing, and at your choosing though. All men must die.

Shit man, I'd try to pull off some crazy shit if I had a incurable ailment that rendered me useless.

Spend as much time with friends and family because in the end that's all that will matter.

No friends or family? Make it your dying goal to make friends and family - the tools are all there my friend.

Explore nature - pray/meditate - travel even if it's just to the countryside - find a religion that fits you.

Bang thai hookers

Equifax was not punished at all for compromising the identities and financial security of half this country

You know what to do

If it were me I might take down my enemies. I'm not suggesting you should do that, I'm not even suggest I would do that, I'm just heavily implying that it's something that I MIGHT do, given all conceivable options.

My ability to actually pull things off will, from this point forward, exponentially decline. While in my OP I said I have 2-3 years of able bodied life, by that I mean 2-3 years before I can't walk and will need to pursue assisted suicide quickly in order to be able to consent to it.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

you really monitor all the new threads

Literally don't care.

I have no enemies, or any desire to commit acts of violence.

Yes, you do have an eternity of hell to look forward to. You'll be thinking of that constantly as you're about to die, but your pride will not let you do the obvious thing, and repent. LOL. Enjoy hell!

ever been outside the US? If not, time to go visit some places.
Just enjoy what's left, not much more you can do

Do a barrel roll