Just a thread to remember those who passed away in South Africa. Nothing else really

Just a thread to remember those who passed away in South Africa. Nothing else really.

Attached: image.png (532x588, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-filmmakers-images-were-so-gory-police-thought-they-depicted-actual-murders-court-hears
twitter.com/remyfx/status/381777509055877121?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: dad40e38a70b4600e0217476b5147cee--murder-scenes-whitehouse-gov.jpg (310x168, 14K)

Attached: 12274410_925738520835133_1652470330430203181_n.jpg (668x459, 55K)

Attached: farm0014.jpg (691x464, 80K)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Attached: moord.jpg (480x401, 28K)

Attached: because-they-were-white.jpg (214x320, 13K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1533982578771.jpg (555x466, 35K)

Why do those retards stay among niggers? I would sell my shit and gtfo as soon as apartheid ended.
Only delusional liberals didn't see that coming.

The SA government has huge restrictions on travel right now, fortunately your based leader is taking some as refugees. However I fear that these will be largely liberal white South Africans (who are responsible for the current state of the country) fleeing the cities rather than the farmers who need the actual help.

fapfapfapfapfap

The farmers have land that they've put blood, sweat, and tears into in an attempt to build a life.

The libshits in the cities who caused this can just pick up and leave whenever becuase they have no roots or built lives to lose.

But these farmers already watch out for eachother, they've been forced to rely on eachother. Mark my words, a bunch of farmers in pickup trucks are going to slaughter a SA commie-nigger division by the end of this.

Why did so many Russians get genocided when the Bolsheviks came to power? Only delusional communist sympathisers didn't see that coming. I would have sold my shit and GTFO

Some are relocating back to Russia. Russia sees the potential in many of the educated farmers and workers in South Africa. The ANC and EFF are about to turn South Africa into a communist state.

Ruski should know better
>Fuck all to sell
>Nobody wants you nowhere in the world
>The only place you ever been to
>Kongo, even bigger shithole, would accept you, to starve to death

Attached: IMG-20180810-WA0002.jpg (540x960, 66K)

Fucking well said, it’s easier to move to another country if you’re brown than if you’re white, whites have to actually pay to up and move out

This shit really troubles me. Why don't western countries do anything? Isn't this an act of war? I guarantee if those farmers defend themselves and kill a couple of niggers, the whole world will be crying about the "white supremacy" and media will play it on the news like 9/11

You don't cuddle a rabid dog, you put them down. Time to napalm south african niggers. The world will thank of their passing.

>The libshits in the cities who caused this can just pick up and leave whenever becuase they have no roots or built lives to lose.
That's utter horseshit. Most whites live in the cities. When my family built this house three quarters of a century ago there were no other buildings around and only dirt road access. Now it's a built up area. All I have is my home and my family. To say we have no roots and nothing to lose is fucking asinine. Most whites in the cities can't afford to or don't want to leave. What position do you think the half a million whites in poverty are in? And where do you think they live?

Killing a white, most likely a Christian by shoving a cross down her throat isn't something a black would do, but a Jew, who hate Christians and lather JC.

Attached: Jews4Jesus.png (881x703, 158K)

Because western countries like yours are controlled by the media. In fact you're takong in yhe Africans who cause these crimes right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-193044.jpg (720x1280, 343K)

Please don't use that picture, it's not real. It's from some B horror film. Don't muddy the waters using fake photos, people will say it's all propaganda then.

White "people" deserve it.

They shoved it down her throat then raped her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-193035.jpg (720x1280, 260K)

That photo isn't a real crime scene photo. It's an art photo done by a special effects guy. The woman is alive and the guy made a bunch of similar photos.

>unironically beliving fake news racist propaganda
There's no white genocide in South Africa. Deal with it.

>murdered by jews
4 captchas to post this

Why do fags pretend that photos they find on the internet are actual South African murders? I've several crime scene photos and in this example a fake murder photo done by an artist passed off as photo of these crimes.

It really hurts the cause when people talk about shit and make up fake stories and attribute photos out of context of proof of these stories.

Actually both are wrong. Some chick killed her daughter. So it is real, just shock tier propaganda. Still gets the job done.

Shame, i've seen elaborate posts on that pic before, and assumed it real.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-193005.jpg (720x1280, 452K)

>t. Moore
fuck off eggplant faggot

Good goy. Its only genocide if whites do it.

White children being boiled alive

Attached: 12yo boiled alive.jpg (634x586, 183K)

Is there a shortage of rope in SA?

Pregnant white woman raped and had her eyes gouged out to be discovered by her children

Attached: eyes gouged out.jpg (655x526, 152K)

Politicians coyly alluding to being responsible. But it's all just propaganda, right?

Attached: maybe malema.jpg (714x613, 97K)

"And that's a good thing" :^)

Can I get a quick rundown?

This pleases me :)

>Whites get killed, raped and butchered
>muh racist propaganda

Only in western countries, can you see this retardation.

Couldn't we crowd fund the funds for some sort of mercenary army that would go to SA and protect the people there? I'm not sure how legal this is but surely, someone with enough money could do this. And if important people shared a gofundme page, it could get millions in donations, even though leftists would delete the page because of "muh huwhite suhprmeacy"

It's just random attacks of violence, it's not like only whites are being purposely targeted

>kike, yid, heeb

Why are all slurs for Jews created in America? Don't Russians and British have their own slurs for the Jews?

Only 5 million white people, most who are past the age of having children, where most ypung white people don't have kids or leave the country.

Subhuman edge Lord garbage.

If a war breaks out, a merc army would be a good bet. A lot of people would want to join either for the gibs or just because they want to defend whites in Africa.

Please do your homework before spreading fake pics like OP's first one. It undermines a very real problem and anti-whites pick that shit up and call it fake news.

Nobody even knows any of this is happening, go ask some random white person you know if they have heard about land the white land appropiation in South Africa, or the number of farm attacks.

Subhuman niggers. F for the ones who lost their lives to niggers

what has happened to the world? how about we bomb the shit out of those niggers so they understand they cant do what they want, those animals only understand death and violence

Quite the rebuttal. Godspeed SA brah

>it's not like only whites are being purposely targeted

Attached: DXnc7TDX4AIyLI-.jpg large.jpg (467x440, 38K)

> It's just random attacks of violence, it's not like only whites are being purposely targeted
You don't even know whats going on over there right now do you? Stfu. Lurk more faggot.

Attached: KIll-Boer-.jpg (300x370, 44K)

This is our future if things don't change very fast.

>whites are being purposely targeted

Attached: White slaughter.jpg (638x561, 105K)

i actually had a debate at my university with a teacher that denied all of that i got banned from campus for 1 week after i showed news sites and graphic pictures, funniest thing is even then she denied it

>being purposely targeted

Attached: police tweets.png (418x612, 419K)

Where exactly are those women from? They may be the swarthiest I’ve ever seen if that isn’t shopped.

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: E9035080-9F43-4CE2-AC52-A10CBF8FDE29.jpg (394x295, 86K)

>white people don't have kids

In 2011 there were 771,187 whites under the age of 15, overall more than 20% of whites were under the age of 18, which among Western white populations puts them among the more fertile groups of white people globally.

Jesus Christ SA, where the fuck are your guns.
This is why the Second Amendment needs to be a human right. The right to defend yourself and property is so fucking needed in your country, holy fuck.

Did the Post-Apartheid government ban guns?

Attached: Right.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Dutch settled the patch of land that would later become known as South Africa
>Dutch settlers made deals with the local tribes to keep them out, and provide them some of their tech and food
>Niggers gunna nig, population explodes
>Dutch own most of land legally
>Apartheid is officially started to keep the exploding nig population away from the Dutch
>Apartheid is basically ended when Nigger Mandela is elected into office, after having committed several murders and spending time in prison
>Nelson's wife created new tactic of murder called "necklacing" where they put a tire filled with gasoline around someone's neck and light them on fire
>the rest is as you see now

Does it? Look how dumb the average person is. I don't think anyone is interested in the truth either way.

>purposely targeted

Attached: eff1.jpg (597x883, 55K)

Now you know which side the media is on.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-195002.jpg (720x1280, 393K)

Don't forget that hundreds of thousands of Bantus migrated from central africa to south to get the gibs from the white devil.

F.

Most people don't realise just how horrific these murders are. The victims are not merely executed, they are regularly raped and tortured to death.

>What position do you think the half a million whites in poverty are in? And where do you think they live?
what libshits in cities are in poverty?

You know what's funny? Millions of niggers will starve to death.

Attached: nig.png (640x640, 445K)

that too. Niggers gunna nig, then blame whitey for niggin. They need to be shipped off this planet right into the sun

His wife created necklacing? I thought no nots were there before the white man came? Was it just a much more sparse population?

right before Mandela was elected you should mention that the ANC violently began attacking any black leader or group that didn't want to go along with the unified South Africa under ANC leadership.

The conflict in Bophuthatswana resulted from the leader of that land not wanting to join South Africa and wanting to keep his country separate, likewise the Inkatha Freedom Party of Zulu nationalists nearly started a civil war against the ANC over their demands that Zululand become an independent nation.

Also Afrikaners were promised a "volkstaat" where they would be a majority of the population out in the Northern Cape, but then the ANC chose not to bother funding it and declared that no one wanted a volkstaat while shutting the project down.

if she was a christian, nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1533483738116.jpg (320x320, 22K)

IT'S FAKE

nationalpost.com/news/canada/quebec-filmmakers-images-were-so-gory-police-thought-they-depicted-actual-murders-court-hears

The artist himself saying on his twitter that he made the photo:

twitter.com/remyfx/status/381777509055877121?lang=en

Stop making shit up and repeating bullshit that's false. It hurts the cause of those who were actual killed in the farm murders.

Attached: fake as fuck.jpg (747x383, 80K)

He was saying there are only libshits in cities and implying people in cities have nothing to lose. What about the nearly half a million (I think) whites in the old Boer capital of Pretoria?

picture is fake user and retarded

>South Africa literally had landmines on their borders to keep out illegal immigrants from Mugabe's Zimbabwe and the communist paradise of Frelimo's Mozambique

Honestly the South African government should have just supported the right-wing Portuguese in southern Mozambique in their goal of creating their own independent white Lourenco Marques republic. Oh well.

So many white countries destroyed by a tide of niggery, so much potential lost.

I remember the media heralding Mandela as some sort of hero and political prisoner. Fucking assholes.

>Why do those retards stay among niggers?
Oh no Goyim, can't move out of the oven. That would be bad. Think about all you've built here. We want you whites to stay to get kille- I MEAN KILLER DEALS ON FARMLAND. In fact other whites should come to South Africa too. Welcome to Hotel Victoria, enjoy your stay Goyim!

Attached: BzBI8tnCQAE4xih.jpg (501x576, 48K)

there were some niggers there, but they agreed to give the dutch the land since they themselves couldn't use it to grow food. mind you the populations was extremely small compared to the dutch.
i didn't know this part. thanks user

These people deserve to starve to death.
Anybody who tries to rescue them when the starvation begins is a traitor to mankind.

You're leaving out the decades of sanctions, the collapse of Rhodesia after it was betrayed by the west and threatened with a UN invasion force, and decades of Jewish subversion in South African politics. Also, decades of anti-white South African propaganda that mostly came out of America.

this

I think the official stats place Pretoria in 2011 at 741,000 people with 53% being white, which is about 390,000 white people. Unofficially I'm sure townships add a lot more blacks to that number though.

It's a fake and hurts our cause when dumbasses post fakes. The same photo was used a few years back, with retards saying it was a photo of a Christian murdered by muslims.

The end result is liberals making snopes articles on it and acting like we're making shit up(because some fags posted a fake), and therefore don't have to listen to us, because all our claims are now perceived as false.

snopes.com/fact-check/false-christian-woman-murdered-in-syria/

What if Trump publicly spoke about it? He could economically force SA government to back the fuck off or threaten them with war. This is why I'm glad Trump is president, surely he wouldn't allow this shit to happen.

Ronald Reagan the cuckhold

>murdered by blacks
>Jesus on a cross
why is baiting so low energy nowadays?

It came out of Jewish media in America.

I agree. We need to be very careful to only post real images and don't accidently spread fake news.

true. i don't know all the details, still piecing them together. Thanks SAbro. Kill a nigger for me

Attached: 1533168603332.jpg (506x409, 36K)

Ueah but it's probably just Jews false flagging as usual.
>aha! SEE? This one image is fake and therefore none of the people murdered in SA matter!
They're always going to support white genocide no matter what we do. It's uo to the white man to be the media. Even if decentralized.

I would go, but not to passively protect the white people, that is to sit on own ass waiting for a nigger to attack.

I would go to actively search and destroy niggers. Even better, mooslime niggers or arabs.

It would help if OP wasn't passing off fakes as true. The thing is, we have to know for sure what of these photos are of actual farm murder victims, because every time there's a thread on this subject, someone will inevitably start posting photos of famous American murders and saying they were South African farm killings. And it makes our cause look like a bunch of retards and racists if the photos we claim are fake or of unrelated crimes on entirely different continents. How many of the photos in this thread are of actual farm murders? What's the sources of the photos? We can't just take random shit posters at face value, because it hurts us if we're wrong on a claimed murder.

Im not disagreeing that we should stick to the facts, but do we really need to walk on eggshells knowing that no matter how careful we are, the Jewish media will lie and continue to advocate for white genocide? Let's not be concerned with the endless lies we know they will continue to print and let's focus on reaching as many people as we can.

It just pisses me off when I see a fake and know it's a fake, because it's always going to turn around and bite us in the ass. Such was the case with Christians being genocided in the Middle-East, which was very true, but if someone posts a wrong or false claim, then leftists can pretend we're discredited, conflating things, that if we were wrong on one case, then we're wrong on all cases.

Rhodesia got along fine for 15 years after the UDI and the subsequent blacklisting by all European nations except Portugal. They were even fine after Mozambique became a communist dictatorship.

What did them in was Vorster's decision to stop supporting them and to push Smith to make peace with the blacks under the mistaken assumption that it would somehow make South Africa look better internationally, when instead all that happened was that international attention refocused on South Africa as the last white-run nation in Africa.

I know what you mean. It's just a guarantee that Jews will do that anyway and they'll probably post the fakes themselves. How do we reach people knowing that they won't?

It's not just farm murders. Pic related was in the city, the pregnant woman who was raped and had her eyes gouged out was in a city, the child boiled alive was in a city. Whites are murdered everywhere. You hear about the farm murders more because in their small, isolated communities it can't be covered up as crime like it is in the suburbs and cities.

Attached: 1520325836198.png (822x653, 582K)

it appears to me that most people wouldnt even care if you explain or prove it to them, Europe got cucked too much

Attached: 1533443645864s.jpg (125x121, 2K)