Explain how this is okay

Explain how this is okay

Attached: 1525955901670.png (500x522, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustaf_recoilless_rifle#Users
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because each Javelin is used to destroy a tank which is worth a lot more than $80,000 you stupid fuck, this is why leftists should stop having opinions about firearms and the military.

>he doesn't know Javelins are used in the anti-infantry role in Afghanistan and have been for a fucking decade
dumbass

you don't shoot javelins at soft targets

would be a sad thing if we lost one of ours to, i don't know, one of yours?

Every day I walk to a building that cost millions of euros to build, and I probably won't make that my whole life working there!

LOL IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!

Follow me on instagram for more deep posts lol

Anti-infantry? In Afghanistan? What fucking infantry, besides ours? Why would I use an anti-tank MANPAD against a guy with an AK-47 who is also probably standing in the vicinity of non-combatants? Ever hear of rules of engagement?

Explain why that’s outrageous?

are you a fucking idiot?? Javelin is ANTI TANK. you dont shoot anti tank at people since its ineffective, you use shrapnel for maximum damage to humans its fucking idiotic to think someone would use 80k on people unless they have run out of every sort of other ammunition.

Because he's behind hard cover and...
>americans giving a fuck about civilian deaths
Nigger please.

You drone weddings you cunt to take out one mobile phone & you don't even know who's holding the phone.

In that case the building we're blowing up is also probably worth more than $80,000.

Nice propaganda, sorry for killing your cousin or whatever but he shouldn't have been attending a terrorist wedding.

I'd pay 80 grand to fire that on a test range

To stop the guys employing those it's fired at from making ten times that.

Fucking blue pilled as fuck.

The amount of manpower and machinery it took to make that rocket, also the cost of materials and the research and dev costs are why it cost that much to make.

It doesn't take very much to train a dude to fire it.

What you said is like suggesting that the guy that drives you to the station should get paid $15k because the car costs $15k

Mobile phones cause the brain cancer you spaz

Less casualties if they take out strong point with ATGM from distance.

Javelins, Hellfire's and other ATGM's are used a lot on targets that aren't tanks. Fortified buildings, bunkers, unarmored vehicles and shieet. A lot of western armies abandoned recoilless rifles and rocket launchers as those became obsolete as anti-tank weapons. ATGM's replaced the anti-tank capability and nothing replaced fragmentation rounds for those. As result TOW, Hellfire's and Javelins were used against soft targets a lot. Now most armies are getting back to RPG's and RR's.

Bitch please.
You might know who is supposed to be holding the phone but there's no eyes on before launch. All you know is that the IMEI is lost.
>propaganda
Fuck dude...how can you be so willfully ignorant.

Your question is dumb and gay. You should feel bad.

Nigger I don't care if some terrorist's family gets blown up, that's what they get for being related to some al-Qaeda motherfuckers.

>probably standing in the vicinity of non-combatants? Ever hear of rules of engagement?
Mong

Yes, my abo friend, it's called escalation of force. We don't typically respond to rifle fire with anti-tank missiles, especially in an urban environment.

And how much damage did the hijackers do on 9/11? Billions. If one well-placed javelin can prevent that from happening again, 80k is a fucking bargain.

> anti-tank MANPAD
Firstly, MANPADS stands for "MAN Portable Air Defense System". S is not plural. It can't be anti-tank by definition. A Javelin is an ATGM.

So, if we have a soldier kill a guy with a $10,000 missile instead, it's not outrageous anymore, right? This guy isn't coming across as anti-war, just anti-waste.

>Every fighter jet costs millioms of dollars
>"The fact they are not flown by someone who does not make that in a year is outrageous

The life of an American is worth more than the missile. The missile saves the lives of many Americans.
Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.

Because the 80,000 goes to american engineers and funds american technological supremacy

Firstly, thanks, I always thought it just meant a shoulder-fired missile. Secondly, there is no secondly.

>Anti-infantry? In Afghanistan?
Fortified positions, buildings and shit.
>What fucking infantry, besides ours?
Goat fuckers with AK's, PKM's and RPG's count as infantry.
>Why would I use an anti-tank MANPAD against a guy with an AK-47 who is also probably standing in the vicinity of non-combatants? Ever hear of rules of engagement?
MANPAD is acronym for man portable air defense. Collateral damage, who cares about sandniggers other than ones our guys are trying to kill. Recoilless rifle or RPG would be cheaper alternative. 40mm GMG is bitch to hump around.

>are you a fucking idiot?? Javelin is ANTI TANK. you dont shoot anti tank at people since its ineffective, you use shrapnel for maximum damage to humans its fucking idiotic to think someone would use 80k on people unless they have run out of every sort of other ammunition.
Javelin has longer range than other alternatives like AT-4 or M72 and US Army got rid of their recoilless rifles when cold war ended. If alternative is risking casualties, 80k round is good option. Especially if it allows engaging target without fear of return fire.

'muhreens as usual were bit smarter than army when it came getting rid of recoilless rifles and RPG's. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Take your fagget ass used up meme and go back to redbit or /leftypol. I don't understand your obsession with raiding this place, it's almost like you're jealous of it's success. Go back to snail board you fuck

>1 post by this ID

Don't waste your breath Jow Forums, OP isn't going to argue.

>crantor gets probo
>crantor level threads start reoccurring again
I don't think this is coincidence, I think the courts let some retard off the hook again.

That's fine, user. You're welcome. Better you make that mistake here instead of somewhere you aren't anonymous.

The only thing wrong here are yankee shabbos goys willing to give their life for the (((USA))).

military spending makes the world go round, mother fucker.

>Explain how this is okay
you know why

Attached: 1428352387893.jpg (500x581, 37K)

Because (((Raytheon))) needs to sell those things.

It’s estimated if they sell it, it’s not made of gold

yeah, cuz javelin missiles are supposed to be shot onto people and not vehicles

The javelin is a anti air missile right?

Its made in america, and therefore creates jobs. Look up the term "military industrial complex". Thats what needs justifying.

killing sandniggers is every sane mans duty

>Equipment is worth more than the person that is using it.
No shit. It happens everyday in civilian life too.

t. truck driver

Attached: 3546375474.png (249x266, 138K)

Why the fuck would you use a javelin ATGM against infantry when you have a perfectly good M107 HE projectile which can blow the shit out of a village for around $1,000

You are a 'dipshit'. A $80,000 Javelin can knock out a $20M tank and its crew..

anti tank.

it's used on multimillion dollar armored vehicles.\

Dead soldier ultimately costs more, so expensive toys are prefered if they save human lives. If we ever get remote-controlled androids then thats the future of warfare.

The amount of dumb fucking niggers in here I swear. I'm not even going to go into debating the picture and whether it's a good investment to kill a sandnig with 80,000 worth of missile but you'd only have to google for about 20 seconds to see that Javelins are OFTEN used against single sandnigs sometimes. Anti-tank warhead "not effective against infantry" nigger get the fuck out of here. What the fuck do you think happens the casing when the HEAT warheads go off? "MANPADS".....Are you fucking trolling.

As it is the man and the "manpads" (lol) he's using would be better off not in the sandnigs country but as they are he often uses it because firing a 80,000 missile against le nig is a lot cheaper than sending a man who cost 200,000 to train and house and all the death benefits his family get when he's boxxed up and shipped home to his - probably - mutt mother.

Retards.

"Each factory automated assembly line system costs $100,000. The idea that the guy hired to push the buttons and make it run doesn't make that in a year is outrageous"

kys faggot.
SAGE.

I said anti-air when I meant anti-air (and acknowledged the mistake immediately when corrected) and yet it has somehow derailed the thread.

>Javelins are OFTEN used... sometimes.
What?

I said "anti air" when I meant "anti air". What?

I also mis-spoke. They are OFTEN used against infantry (in fact, in this day and age they are almost only used against infantry, given the situation) and SOMETIMES it's single individuals.

You're the dumb nigger who doesn't seem to know this, that is your biggest mistake.

Even a Javelin has an expiration date. MIC and american economy demands shit to blown up inorder to justify the military spending. Military Industrial Complex in america is massive sector of employment. Basically its a wealthfare and corporate subsidy scheme on a massive scale that exists to keep americans employed and US companies competitive. Boeing for example would probably go under without constant goverment gibs to fund their R&D most of which.

I'm not saying this system is bad though. Internet, gps and all sorts technologies we take for granted came out of the MIC into civilian markets. Free (civilian) markets would've never produced something like the internet since the initial benefits wouldn't have covered the costs and risks.

>javelins are anti personnel
Also that is a misquote where he ends by saying that scenario makes the war seem winnable

Then please provide a dumb nigger with the source for your claim of frequent anti-tank missile use against individuals by U.S. forces in Afghanistan.

>multimillion dollar armored vehicles
Such as?
And how many of these multimillion vehicles do sandniggers possess?

Attached: multimillion armored vehicle.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Muslims aren't people.

Russia alone have about 100 000 of them, China plan on having more.

>

Attached: amerifats dying for israel.png (592x678, 406K)

Russians make $80k in a lifetime.
This thread is clearly about third world sandniggers.

well, if the guy would be able to destroy a tank with his bare fists he would probably get paid $80k

Genuine question: why is it outrageous? What Jew smoke and mirrors trickery is this? Who cares how much an ISIS faggot makes. Who cares how much a know-nothing Private makes.

OP is actually either a Jew or so stupid he wouldn’t even know what a Jew is

Worst part of this image is that it isn’t even the full quote and it’s taken out of context

Lmao dude, it's a HEAT projectile. It doesn't do shit again infanty unless an almost direct hit.

Also each javelin missile has people research it, engineer it, manufacturer it, etc to bring it to $80,000.

Troops are welfare queens. Get a real job faggots

the cost comes almost entirely from salaries so stupid image

The nutters will shot down another airliner. Thus giving cause for all out USA invasion of Russian

The guy with expensive equipment that works has a better chance of coming back. Guess we could give him a bolt action rifle and cap and ball pistol and pay him a bunch of money, but that’s not a good solution either is it?

We spend in innordinate amount of money on equipment to win, and that usually results in less human casualties.

Attached: E2289B58-4A4B-4C9D-A28D-DCAC12DF69A2.jpg (859x1024, 126K)

>zerohedge

Attached: 729x.jpg (729x410, 22K)

He's right. Raise the minimum living allowance to 80k

Its fired by a guy that doesn't make that in a year so people here don't get sad that he died having to fight a guy that doesn't make that in a lifetime with a pointed stick.
The guy that doesn't make that in a lifetime is standing on clay that is used for oil or heroin which is worth thousands of those little doodads.

If the price was only justified by researchers, engineers and workers, the price wouldn't be 80k

This.
Warfare are Desperate Time & Desperate Measure, so everyone will use anything to kill enemy

Many doesn't know real use of ATGM in Warfare. Iraq, Syria and Yemen warfare are example of using ATGM against Infantry Groups and it's pretty effective

Liberals: Stating facts that have nothing to do with each other and claim they have a point.

>There are 8 billion people on this Earth. The sun is 95 million miles away. The idea that subtracting 95 million from 8 billion equals 7,955,000,000 isn't a coincidence!

It would be more outageous if he didn't use it though. Why have superior tech if you aren't going to use it to your advantage? Especially when you're fighting terrorists.

Durr I use a million dollar machine at work I should make a million dollars!

Attached: rm0mcm.jpg (1080x809, 134K)

FEED ME SANDNIGGERS ALL FUCKING DAY!

Attached: spectre-firing.jpg (640x423, 18K)

The engineers who designed it make a lot more than that. The grunts who fire them don't.

Doesn't make that in a lifetime... lol yeah he does. I've made that like 10 times already and I'm not even 30 yet.

Is it really outrageous? I think he should look for a more appropriate word. Life is absurd.

It's not, one word - jews.

fuck off amerimutt

Power, money, greed.
Since the beginning.

So... you're saying we should do the Soviet thing and rely on overwhelming the enemy with wave after wave of our own dead? Because using a bigger gun than the enemy is unfair?

War is bad, who knew?

That $80,000 missile keeps that and many other like him safe from shitskins with killing them with a weapon and bullet costs pennys.

The American Life is more valuable than the missile.

all these cuck flags trying to dispute hard facts given by old glory.

>Now most armies are getting back to RPG's and RR's.
^This. US is buying Carl Gustaf from Sweden of all places.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustaf_recoilless_rifle#Users

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

This drug that cures a terminal illness cost $25M to research and get approval. The idea that it's injected by a Doctor who doesn't make that in a year into a guy who doesn't make that in a life time is outrageous.

It's a Swedish weapon manufactured by a Swedish company, what do you mean by "of all places"?

In all seriousness I see this shit all the time and I dont get what any of those things have to do with each other or why anyone thinks its fucking profound.

>of all places
we already buy a bunch of stuff from sweden

Attached: at4.jpg (1101x820, 291K)

Arent Javelins anti-tank weapons?
That goatfucker is probably sitting in a tank when it gets hit by it,

Attached: 1533004708905.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

so if i use a million dollar tool i should be paid more than a million? what sense does that make?

>Each liberal arts degree costs $200,000

>The Idea that it's taught by a guy who doesn't make that in a year to a guy who doesn't make that in a lifetime is OUTRAGEOUS

>what do you mean by "of all places"?
I see Sweden self destructing and yet they can make this sweet piece of hardware.

It’s a little nuts that it costs what it does but the target you are trying to remove has a tactical value that has nothing to do with its dollar cost.

Why they need to cost so much is bullshit though, there is nothing in it that’s particularly complex. We should really start using suicide drones based on consumer grade tech for taking out light targets.

Careful with that edge you little faggot you might hurt yourself

I think your non sequitur needs to justify itself first

I'm Javelin certified and you're an absolute fucking idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about. The only time you will EVER see a CLU track a human heat signature is when they do a demonstration to show you it can. If you ever fired a Jav at a dismounted target you would lose your rank and get discharged so fucking fast your head would spin.