Homeless nigger who killed and raped hapa qt at UT Austin got life in prison

PRESS S to spit on his grave

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-found-guilty-killing-texas-college-student-haruka-weiser-n893316

Attached: 1524310232550.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
lovelive.kouhi.me/
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring about some mongrel and nigger
you have to go back

Only shame is he didn't get the death penalty because he was underage when he committed the murder

Attached: 1507820276445.jpg (900x506, 142K)

one half-insect less, based nigger, should have killed the racemixing parents too
F

good. fucking whore probably voted democrat

t.niggers

Attached: 1526798134514.jpg (720x720, 87K)

death penalty is so fucking bluepilled. Real men want scum to rot as long as possible in a cage

you can argue this is a waste of tax dollars, but my lust for revenge and retribution on horrible people who rape and murder is far too strong to care

ITT lots of edgy teens.
F to the young woman
S to that piece of shit

He won't be eligible for parole for at least 40 years so yeah at least he will literally rot in prison. If this happened in Sweden for example he would be out in ten years

You retards don't get it. It's one less spic and one less nig in society all thanks to the nig. So the nigger is indeed based and has made America a better place

to make sure its eugenically correct. They must never have an opportunity to have children.
Just keep them isolated in a cell for 80 years.

I kind of agree. Unless you're killing them in some brutal medievel way. However we've got so many big hogs sitting around in prison tho. If this guys never getting out you mine as well just kill him.

>Life
>not the Death Penalty
He got off easy

She was not a filthy spic. She was a hapa. Her Dad is a doctor and she wanted to study medicine to follow he footsteps. A promising life ended by some homeless nigger

>lust for vengeance beyond what is reasonable or useful
>at the expense of others
>carried out at the risk of others, by the work of other people
> thinks he's redpilled

Sit down you emotional faggot, you're about as in control of yourself as that nigger.

t. slant

Technically you are pretty much a spic too, so off yourself el goblino

not a nigger but why should i care about that mutt again? honestly this is a good thing

>hapa
Her parents committed a terrible crime against nature.
Nothing of value was lost. Good work, monkey man.

This.

Attached: 1520826262409.jpg (1140x641, 137K)

Rapists get killed in prison

Based black man

Looks like a beaner. Considerd toll = paid.

stop your disgusting yellow fettish she is not even that good looking

fpbp

based and repdpilled

>The killing prompted a security review on campus, and among the recommendations made were improved lighting and a larger campus police force, KXAN reported. There are other security upgrades in progress, the station reported.

>larger campus police force

So the cops are framing young black men for murder to get bigger budgets?

RIP in peace Riley Reid, taken too soon.

Prison is too good to be honest.

Coffin-like chambers, with a poop-chute at the back, and an IV drip attached are much more efficient than a cell.
Could fit more rapist dogs in them.

Less chance to escape the longer they are in there due to atrophy. No chance to harm anyone else.

The sheer apathy of it will get to them. No anger, no vengance, no bloodlust.
Simply, "You are now gone".

They'd kick and scream for any real reaction other then being simply discarded from society.

You faggots are completely insufferable and you’ll never get pussy

He would get 5 years here, out in 3.

This is based on the assumption that prison is actually a worse punishment than death, which is a valid assumption for whites and asians. Nigs and mestizos love prison.

t. gooklover rice steamer

good
non-muslims whores deserve to get raped as much as possible

Fuck off civick cuck.

>The self satisfied smirk of the Nog rapist killer.

This. Based Leonardo

>t. triggered cunt fuckhole

you whores throw pussy out for free nowadays, everyone gets pussy lmao

S

Anyone in Austin here?

It's filled to the brim with thots.

Attached: 1531452723287.jpg (1431x1431, 633K)

t.niggers

Why are you such disgusting repulsive filthy animals? Fucking savages no humanity whatsoever

Attached: 1506862307456.png (950x670, 758K)

This.

>t.

Attached: 1510426642624.jpg (2000x1414, 1.81M)

Why? Do inmates turn into feminists?

This isn't a punishment, whites are so fucking cucked now.

Do you know what happened in the 20's when a black man rapped a white woman? Mother fucking firebombs from planes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Based spaghetti knows

Stop defending dead gook honor, you aren't earning any pussy points you monumental omegacuckold

Who cares? One hapa less is a win.

take off your flag chang

Bring back medieval-like dungeons. Horrible, dark and disease filled pits where they're left to starve for days on end.

You know what's even more efficient than that? An actual coffin. Bury the fucker alive if it makes you feel better.

>tfw this piece of shit would be lynched if things were different

tolls paid all around

Nigger animals. Check em

Attached: 1523457330306.jpg (915x724, 137K)

Based Bong bro

Gooks are more dangerous than niggers, they're more cunning and more ruthless
Hence the nigger did us a favor by getting rid of the half-insect

>hurr durr im really a white guy hahah rite senpais rite?

Fuck off rice steaming hapa lover.

A true American hero. This man represents the last bastion of patriotism, Trump should pardon him for murking that inferior wh*te w*man

Sure thing Muhhamed

Attached: 1513274896023.jpg (660x371, 47K)

But he clearly told the judge he dindu nuffin. This is a travesty of justice.

Hapas and gooks don't belong in the west chang

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

Kill yourself cringy sandnigger

Attached: 1522897623764.jpg (769x798, 116K)

Cringe. Go away gay sandnigger lolcow

Attached: 1514893650131.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

this niggers are violent apes that do messed up uncontrollable things if they are not kept in check, But if you dominate them and tell them who the master is they can be used to your advantage. Chinks on the other hand are almost as wickedly smart as the jew but they have their gigantic numbers too

S

Attached: Chimpin Out AK.gif (400x300, 3.45M)

You are just jealous because she was smart beautiful and had a bright future ahead of her while you are bitter incel NEETs

Attached: 1507541881334.jpg (433x453, 64K)

And nothing of value..

I dearly hope that negro's bum becomes THE cumdumping spot of his prison.

He should be raped untill allowed to kill himself.

Not true. I work in IT and have a aryan pregnant gf. I just follow the evidence. There is no evidence that white people genuinely want to live with non whites. All non whites in the west are a problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-224624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 478K)

>cute girl
>didn't choose to be born hapa
>still makes most of life
>gets raped and killed by a nigger
>"it was her fault for being mixed"
I sure hope you boys don't have any wop in you, otherwise rape gloves are off.

>Swedecuck larping extra hard and purity spiraling

It is always so cringe when this happens. She was a hapa not some random nigger mutt

always the niggers... what a surprise

>One article from 2008
>Always shilled as evidence, every asian race mixing thread
Wow geee dude, you'd think.....sheesh idk maybe you could find more....geee. sources?

What is your ethnicity? Are you a hapa?
Is your wife asian?

Hapas look like aliens to me and i don't want to live with them. Simple. People are tribal.

I am hWhite (kind of). Hapas are the least of your concern in Sweden. Purity spiraling about this issue is stupid. Also having a racial policy stricter than Nazi Germany which allowed mixed marriages between Germans and Japanese is insane. Take a good look at yourself and start reconsidering your priorities

Great, then YOU can pay to house them. Stop stealing my money to do it.

You stupid retard.

She by all accounts was probably a good productive person. More than we can say for you.

She was a college student with a bright future, not some tatted up gangbanging spic on welfare.

You want more? Here's more!

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-134522_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 538K)

that nigger was featured in the austin american statesman before the murder. some local agency was housing him and giving him job training and he wss paraded out like a success story. I tried but cant find the link

the negroid mutt races fear the samurai-white hybrid

personally i say flaying should make a comback

so in australia that's like 3 yrs ?
imbech Trump

Attached: 1530893968648.jpg (900x506, 99K)

I'm swedish and i don't like that a lot of swedish men are importing asian wifes and having hapa children. Hapas don't look swedish at all and they hate sweden and promote racemixing and open borders and vote left. There are gooks everywhere in Stockholm were i live. I feel like a minority in my ancestral lands with all of the non whites. I don't want to live in China i want to live in Sweden.

And this has anything to do with hapas being insane because? FFS pick an argument and stay with it
>2009 study
Wow almost 10 years ago! Getting closer

Based nigger.

Non-whites leech off of whites, I'm not sure how anybody who has observed the west for the past 60 years can come to any other conclusion.
They have a jealous disdain for us but they also want to live around us and leech off our energy.

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>I work in IT and have a aryan pregnant gf

Attached: 45C017D3-9D53-490C-A0A2-4719DEA41B56.jpg (800x599, 78K)

My point that mixed race children generally have more problems than white children in the west or asian children in Asia. This studdy is from Korea and most US military personel in Korea are white so this studdy is about that hapas get more abused by their parrents than fully korean children. That is a good argument against race mixing imo. Unhappy children

fuck off tyrone

So true. Based leaf

Blacks > race traitor coal burners

He should have been given a job in waste management because hes obviously good at taking out the trash.

Make the coffin chamber really hot too, and buried a mile underground. Take them out for 1 hour exercise or whatever is needed to keep patient alive for 80 years. Comfy desu.

wow she does look like a light skinned beaner

white + yellow = burrito lol

too bad she died young, she had much self loathing and cock sucking to do

Attached: 1501628653771.jpg (810x1024, 128K)

it was a random attack, she didn't know him.

More like this faggot

Attached: 20180519_183341.jpg (4032x2268, 2.49M)

Sick of beeing homeless and doing that ensures 3 meals plus full healthcare. The gangs in the jail know he is in for some serious shit.

I'm for firing squad within weeks of final legal options. That will deter this kind of shitters to see jail as viable option for survival.

In sweden you get 10 years of biweekly "Why ARE U LIKE DIZ? Did you papa touch" you. In prison you can accomodate, in swedish psycho jail you can't escape menial tasks like cleaning, having to talk about your mental state and shit.
If you refuse, your stay can be prolonged.

You know what? You are a subhuman spic. So off yourself