Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXN4Zj-_Y2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If you die your enemies lose

Attached: 50abpso.gif (500x200, 1011K)

I wish all Canadian's felt the same way you did

>if your people die and you survive, you win

coward

After giving up the falklands so easily, you have to leave. Surrender monkey.

I wonder why all white nations couldn’t have united instead of killing each other, especially considering the fact that most of the people of these countries held similar views

>somehow worse than attacking the very source of the bombs falling on women and children back home

Attached: 1280px-USS_Bunker_Hill_(CV-17)_afire_after_being_hit_by_Kamikazes_off_Okinawa,_11_May_1945_(80-G-274 (1280x997, 215K)

>not living to fight another day

Yes, that is definetly how you win wars.

That is also the reason why Japan won WW2.

Luftwankers were the biggest cuckolds of recent history. They outnumbered the RAF by 8 to one in the Battle of Britain, Had better planes and more experience. Britain had a bunch of polacks and a guy with no legs (look it up) and managed to batter them to the point the German army had to completely abandon the invasion of Britain, Before turning Aryans to Ashes in Dresden.

>be kamikaze
>miss target

>I wonder why

Attached: 805E558C-91DA-4C2A-A661-E56F092377C4.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Press F for Richard

youtube.com/watch?v=vXN4Zj-_Y2M

Only the owner knows when the time is right to spend his life. It must be given freely.

That's more than the soldiers going "over the top" ever had.

Its not kamikazi, its self sacrifice.

And yes that it the highest honor a soldier can give.

But they did?
You had all od west europe under one man or supporting nazis bar uk
Us slavs are not white and usa are the joos

Yeah, aces killing themselves is how you win wars

they had light bombers designed for accuracy not discriminate civilian firebombings

if it had been a FW200 carrying 20tonnes of napalm over London you'd honour Richy.

Attached: _bombs-germany-britain-us-wwii.png (480x374, 52K)

>See you in Valhallla!
>Goes directly to hell for being an apostate

oh do tell, what the fuck are you then, sandniggers?

Instead of ramming the bomber and killing himself, he could of went back to base, resupply, and then go back out and shoot down more planes

Mess with the Bull and get the horns

Attached: 76C855A7-2B21-4817-A491-1FA707C29079.png (460x568, 48K)

see

But he also sacrificed an important Luftwaffe fighter plane which could possibly have taken down another two bombers the next day, and the day after until he was shot down or flying would become impossible due to fuel shortage or whatever.

That doesn't in the least make his heroism less, however

>germans and brits arguing about ww2

both your countries are going to be islamic states in 50 years, dont you think you have something more important to worry about?

The U.K. and the U.S. should of teamed up with Hitler. Most Americans at the time were white, and ethnically German

in the account his aircraft was heavily damaged with accounts of from the other american bombers describing "pieces falling off of his plane".

His plane was finished, high might've been able to survive with his chute but obviously he knew his chances were slim.

there is no afterlife, only the memory of your deeds

We are slavs lmao nothing more nothing less
We were almost never through history considered as "white"

dble checked
but the point of WW2 was to cull the population of the world. Stalin and Mao kill their own and Europeans killed each other with the help of Americans later on

>No poor dumb bastard ever won a war dying for his country. You win the war making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

Yes I know Paton never said this and it was a quote from a movie.
No it doesn't make it any less true.

You are white, enough of the garbage jew divide and conquer shit

Why not just fly your plane in the general direction of the bomber, and then bail out before you hit it?

Nah i dont think so im good with just being a slav

the propaganda was heavy, and now it's "history"

nobody ever won the war surrendering and thousands were lost every day like that.

ejectionseats were experimental at the time and he was not equipped with one, bailing from an aircraft with failing flight surfaces while trying to aim it autonomously would've been an impressive feat. even without the multiple b-24 gunners aiming at him.

It doesn't have to be a soldier, even civilians can go full Tennō heika banzai!
Minor sidekick of 'murrica since WWI.

Attached: mitsuyasu maeno.jpg (499x1006, 138K)

Fuck off whitoid we are tru slavs

dresden was a malicious attack for humiliating britain in the field

it was compensating for their complete lack of martial prowess and you should be ashamed of how they fought

>even civilians can go full Tennō
this is true.

Attached: Never let evil take root.png (1600x900, 2.32M)

>Valhalla
Lol and Jow Forums still claims nazi's weren't pagan devilworshippers.

Valhalla is that tingle down your spine when heroes are remembered.

pretty sure he meant something else

Why don't we attack the source of the men fighting wars against us by specifically targeting their women and children? It's kinda like a blockade.

because that doesn't reduce the number of people you have to kill, their men will still fight and you're not going to draw it out long enough for the enemy to spawn more troops.

Paganism is the European religion. Chriscucks are delusional wannabe kikes.

would you wanted to be united with canada?
for all the shit i give new zealanders
i still like em
but there i no way in hell id ever support a movement that democratically aligned our countries

Thraco illyrian scum

Attached: eu.png (637x505, 136K)

We wuz here before anyone else.

Yes. Canadian libs are only prominent in cities that are the equivalent of Melbourne or Sydney

>We were almost never through history considered as "white"
because you were stupid enough to fall for a religion and STILL PRACTICE IT ffs.
Don't you get it? The jews at the top consider slava to be slaves of THEIR religion because it is they created it.
Blonde hair and blue eyes in the population also few people with RH+ makes you white

you have khazar mutt blood coursing through your veins and you lie like them too, nigger

I don't like the word white, but croats are the same as whatever I am.

Happens. Americans have done the same.

my point exactly, no matter what nation it's humbling to think of their sacrifice