South Africa wants to quicken taking the farm lands out of white people

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6019117/South-Africa-plan-seize-land-white-farmers-catastrophic.html

Extreme-leftist ANC party wants to take white farmers farmlands away from them.

Cyril Ramaphosa wants to make a new law that ensures faster transfer of farms out of the hands of the white, to the black farmers.

Up until now South Africa has merely bought lands out of the white farmers and the whites have made an exodus to countries like Russia to start a new farm life there.

But it is about to change and new laws will forcibly take the farmland without paying anything back to the whites.

Attached: Cyril_Ramaphosa_in_Tehran.jpg (517x532, 87K)

>black farmers
Good one

it's been fun boys
when shit starts
I'll give quick rundows when I can

Salt the farms
racewar now!

Attached: eendrag maak mag.jpg (600x600, 212K)

run you fool

god speed user

Do you really need to salt the earth? I dont even think you need to sabotage the farms, blackie is more than capable of doing that.

TOTAL RACE WAR NOW

You don't have to but it feels nice.

this, you can just leave the farms in perfect condition to the blacks and they will ruin it in 3 years despite taking care of it to the best of their abilities

Fuck them. Scorched earth policy. Yes, you're correct; blacks can't farm. But let's make sure that there is no possibility of it.

salt ? Just use gasoline ! Its cheaper tahn buying 1lbs/m2 salt

White shits must be cleaned up from glorious Africa.

They not waiting for harvest, food price spikes next year.

Sometimes I wish Jow Forums wasn't just a group of anime-loving neets. Then we could actually secure South Africa, and possibly even create a semi-fascist government of some kind.

This time do not send any aid to Africa once they begin to starve.

Attached: 87349875398475.jpg (2232x1820, 851K)

Doesn't matter, they'll just build more Shop Rites. Problem solved.

Its better to leave them as is. Because if you salt them then they can still blame the white man for salting the earth and ruining their beautiful potentially successful country.

If you leave them the same things that the whites had before they were forced out then that means they were incapable of doing the same things the whites did, with the exact same tools and opportunities.

>black farmers.
So they'll transfer the farms to party officials who never touched a farm, because black farmers are a myth.

Everyone knows food doesn't come from farms, it comes from grocery stores.

Good, whites in Africa undermine the idea of ethnic states.
You must be the example others follow

See you on the other side user

Attached: 8F88D3FC-565C-4F19-9FE8-4E9850E0239C.jpg (512x512, 49K)