Hey pol, what have you done to show your hate for another culture today...

Hey pol, what have you done to show your hate for another culture today? I'm in the business of buying and selling antiques, got a ton of things from Africa that won't sell, so I'm using them to make red lobster cheesy biscuits.

Here is a ceremonial knife that was used in thier man hood rituals down in the Congo.

Attached: Snapchat-1351917570.jpg (720x1280, 231K)

who is pol?

>a collectable object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its age and quality

African antiques?

Yes, these objects actually have value to some people. Be it weird guilty white people, or the we will kangz crowd, people are willing to drop money on artifacts

Nick?

enjoy aids

the secret ingredient is aids

>putting something niggers touched in your food

Or idiots like you that waste money on it just to make a point

Dude , manhood rituals??
Fuckin gross thats prob a circumcision knife y
u gonna get aids from biscuits

That nnife made incisions on nigger AIDS ridden ebola dick and you're using it in your fucking cream cheese?

that’s silly, you’re silly

>nigger knife to make nigger biscuits.

Every day, I take a little time out to deny the holocaust.

It's blunt and wood, I have a knife used for genital mutilations, however I sure as fuck don't cook with it. This was more so used as a passing the torch, you're a man now Jamal here's something for you from your elders

What point? I bought with the purpose to resell. I have sold the majority of the collection but certain things won't sell. That's how it goes in this business. I have Greek artifacts that won't sell, American antiques that won't sell, I use those for generally dumb shit also. What's the point of having a useless investment take up space, pic related

>Cream cheese
I know this is hard for a 56% but read the op slowly

Attached: Snapchat-289192932.jpg (720x1280, 274K)

>knife used to cut AIDS nigger dick
>not selling it to desperate bug chasing fags for mad stacks of cash

you need to get in contact with your inner hebrew

Take a little more, maybe listen to mrbond "smoke a Shlomo"

Sounds like a chink tricked you into buying fake African artifacts, and now you’re stuck with the worthless goods.

that's just gross

I gather free talmuds and use the pages for toilet paper when I'm out of double ply.

I like red lobster cheesy biscuits, mmmhhhmmm

fucking kek

I am pretty much Jewish at this point, I have put a value on pieces of my culture and sold off things that I held dear. Also read my other post, not a dick knife. I have dick knives, this isn't one of them

Burn that Nigger shit in a fire

please keep destroying things brah

Went there to buy and authenticate them myself. I paid pennies because their currency is worthless. The rest of the African stuff came from an auction that centered around this kind of thing. It was all authentic, and if I can't sell the rest of the collection I'm out only $75 or so.

>uses original nigger kronk cup for budlight
Thanks user, you are alright

>Here is a ceremonial knife that was used in thier man hood rituals down in the Congo.

So you're stirring your cheese with a knife used to cut niggers foreskins?

Negroids btfo i guess.

>manhood rituals

Them biscuits going to be extra cheesy, mate....

Read thread before posting,

I also have a collection of native American pipes I've been using to hold my keys after I mounted them near my door, and an opium kit from around the same time I'm using as a glorified paper weight

Rest of the collection consist of children and adults mask, and different statues.

Attached: Snapchat-1684238378.jpg (720x1280, 239K)

Back of mask

Attached: Snapchat-1397545510.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

you could also use the opium pipe as a back scratcher
because when it itches you've got the scratch

next time you have an item that won't gow ask Jow Forums for ideas I'm sure it would make a good tread

I've got an african "throne" that one of my family members brought back from the congo and use for the reading material in the toilet room.
>out there is an nogaboo tribe looking for da throne
>it's currently enthroned by a big book of crossword puzzles and light reading

Did you cut your butter into small pieces and put it in the freezer before mixing it in the batter to make sure they stay intact until they go in the oven so you get little pockets of butter through the biscuits? This is the key to making cheddar bay biscuits correctly.

put some varnish or such on the back and use it as a bowl for snacks

the nigga boo doll could be used as a hat rest

Fucking genius

If only I wore hats I decided I'm using of them to make turkey stuffing.

Fucking nice on getting a whole throne, i am still pissed that I got dicked at auction and lost out on one of those full body mask they wear all the statues in pic

Attached: Snapchat-902818768.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

I don’t know why, but I cannot stop laughing. Fucking hilarious, OP.

Attached: 7F3BBDF1-7FEB-40F0-8998-D8512FCCAA6A.jpg (377x390, 47K)

>budlight
Fag

Attached: candy cane.jpg (319x475, 96K)

he was an officer in congo during one of the involvements after independence
so I do think it is a legit throne, via victis and all that
>all that nigger wood
you could use the bird as a doorstop tough

Anthropologist here, I specialize in Africa.
Why are you mixing food with a Zulu dingleberry scraper, user?

>cut your butter into small pieces
You freeze the butter and use a cheese grater

God newfags need to die