White and Red brotherhood

I'm a Native American,Navajo tribe to be specific and I realized a long time ago that the jew had corrupted and destroyed even my own people. The jew was behind the reservations system. Look it up,all jew politicians and activists working under the guise of helping the poor red man. The jew turned the red man into a drunken cripple because that is all they know how to do when they cannot use or enslave someone. Destroy the, So ask yourself my white brothers what does the jew have planned for you? How long until they put you out on reservations to slowly die after they give everything to their pet niggers?

Attached: 3d971b5835eca9c02b2490e27a4a42d4.jpg (540x719, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovelive.kouhi.me/
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB8LovQSqU
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=tdVkFmBkbRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fascist flag

Oh look, another ugly brown person pretending to be a white supremacist on here.

This site is full of dumb brown bastards like you. Half the motherfuckers on here are SPICS.

Oh look another frightened jew boy

checked
natives naturally produce the most DMT and can connect to the spiritual world far easier than anyone else, you are direct threat to the jew

Yeah, No, fuck off you shitskin

Why are there so many shitskins posting on Jow Forums all of a sudden

hey genitally mutilated jew, go dive into a working woodchipper

They are getting so easy to spot. Never before in history has it been more clear to any sane man who his enemy is. Why do you think these kikes are fighting to drive conservatives and alt right voices off the internet? Their scared.

Oh indeed, they know how to fight a propaganda war but for whatever reason this time they're losing. Now if I can only convince evangelicals to stop following a jew religion and donating money to the khazar israhellites some progress can be made

i am not against a native/white alliance. you can even help us return to nature. Blut und Boden. Sieg Heil.

Attached: yeahchief.gif (300x200, 686K)

If it's one thing rich jew cunts are guilty of is ruining lives of non white people and blaming it on white people. The slave trade for example was Jewish to it's very core. As a white person I couldn't imagine using slaves, simply because I enjoy doing the work myself. It is jews who hate to work and it is jews who use slaves because they have always been lazy, workshy pieces of shit. I mean, they hate work so much, that when Hitler put them in WORK camps, they called it a fucking holocaust kek, and still haven't got over the trauma of having to knit their own clothes to this very day.

What is the pure blooded Native American population of America exactly? Are you pure blooded too?

I've had more than a few priests tell me privately what the church no longer lets them say in public. The jews broke their covenant with God when they butchered Jesus Christ,it was all a test and they failed so we do not have to bend over backwards for God's "chosen" people. Their entire history after the death of Christ is that of a cursed and despised people. Why would God allow them to suffer so much if they where his special chosen? They spit in Gods face and actively undermine all that is good on earth and live for filth and evil.

Sieg Heil Mein Bruder

I'd rather a reservation than becoming brazafrica

dbl checked
it's worse than that.
Roman Caesar's were Talmudic jews as well, Pharisees to be exact, and the Flavian family created the Christ concept to fool the white folks with empathy, but it didn't work on the rest of the violent, war-like jews and they scattered after Jerusalem was sacked by the Romans. Some became Suni or Shia, but a group went north to become Khazar/Ashkenazi.

Sadly it's probably not even 6% at this point. The jew cries about holocaust while they spent the last fifty yrs putting my people out to die and undermine them while working to uplift the nigger. Why do you think that was? Because we can feel evil,we know when we are being used and there where not enough of us to help the jew push his anti white agenda. Never forget the nigger and spic are tools of the jew and the white liberal marxist is his enabler. There may not be a lot of us left but hey it's better than nothing. Both mother and father where Navajo.

i heard you guys get kicked out of your tribe if you date someone from outside your tribe, is that true?

i've got respect for some of you Native Americans, especially ones like yourself that know about the (((problem))). Whatever difference we had in the past, us whites and you natives can come together to expel the eternal (((problem))) when the time comes.

That's muslims your thinking of Ahmed.

Name the jew. Name him to all your kin. Any injun that blames the white man for his woes, correct him. You are ((their)) bane my oppressed minority friend, for they cannot harm you more than they already have.

You'd be surprised to know how many tribal people's across the U.S have a less than favorable opinion of (((them))) and their mud people.

lol, a native told me one time that his tribe kicked race mixers out, i guess you're not all the same

How exactly did jews undermine your tribe?

read the thread you autistic, genitally mutilated mutt

I think they are still mad because we would work as nigger wranglers for the white man back in the pre civil war days when a piece of their farming equipment would run off. I can add monkey tracker to my resume when the time comes.

This is not going to end well.

It was jew politicians and activists who pushed for the reservation system and jew doctors who performed forced abortions,sterilizations and medical experiments on tribal people living on reservations in the 50's into the early 80's. The list of names reads like a phone book from Israel.

You’ve convinced me. I’ll support the white/red alliance

Fuck off you over-excited shitter.

All he is saying is what is happening in native tribes and not how jews are responsible.

Okay thank you.

Well yeah they pretty much destroy all societies they come across. They're like a human virus to be specific. I definitely believe (((them))) to be children of Lucifer.

Don't forget that it was white europeans who said "fuck this" to slavery and ended it. Slavery still exists though in africa (child soldiers) and china (slave labour)

Ironically it was the jew who turned the black man into nothing more than a worthless nigger. Blacks had some hope but they saw to fixing that. Ever wonder why there are so many abortion clinics in or around black neighborhoods? Or why the black father figure was so actively destroyed? Who do you think pushed the welfare state and later on thug culture? By then sadly the black man was too demoralized and broken to notice who was really destroying him and fell for the "blame whitey" ploy.

>memeflag kike
we are on to you, juden.

Join us please! Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

Hello brother Cherokee tribe here. The Jews have done alot of damage to our peoples. They still do.

>this

We may have had some shit happen in the past. But let's put that behind us for a time. The Jew needs to be dealt with before any of us can truly live in peace and happiness. They are a chaotic element that will never give rest to the world. They feed off of all our misery like the vampires they are.

This goes across all tribes my brother. We both know all too well.

that's good to know. just make sure to name them when any of your kin tries to wrongly blame my kin for what they did. We wanted to live peacefully with the Red, but the kikes had to flood this land with niggers and upset the balance we mutually had established

Show flag Jew.

Attached: fucking jews.jpg (1344x840, 530K)

start by organizing your people, we need as many as possible to eliminate the filth from the US, do your own groups inside the reservations, if possible, and start teaching. If you feel like you have not enough knowledge, start reading, get Jow Forums, create wealth, etc. Also when the time comes, remember the symbol that unites us all.

It's almost comical how you can find them among anything depraved,evil,subversive or just plain perverse. pic related.

"oy vey,vhy does everybody hate us? Now if you'll excuse me I have to go teach your kids how to use a dildo and what anal sex is"

Attached: 4c0101b7dc89497fc5b1fc19888f3ba3.png (1081x555, 456K)

This is true, start by completely redpilling all your brothers and sisters. A house divided cannot stand.

Ugh, glad I never has any teacher like that growing up. I really do hate how they try to normalize pedos by also sexualizing our children. They can try to justify it any way they want. They are prey to a predator and the children their meat.

If we get into power hanging sex offenders should be the first on our agenda.

Yeah using a fairly inspiring image of a native man from google makes a person a total jew you penal colony bastard children of Britain.

He's not a fucking indian bro
He's some larping cunt.
>pic related

Or start teaching them self loathing and shame younger and younger. Again pic related. Look up this kike bitch Jane Elliot. big shock Elliot isn't her real last name.

Attached: jane 600.jpg (600x449, 62K)

show flag cunt

Attached: 618455_v3.jpg (300x248, 44K)

American you fucking emu eating nigger

Yeah not white,not a kike either.

Attached: 943277_537145789681747_1079813436_n.jpg (531x400, 38K)

KxIsosyc
put ID in pic

>I'm a Native American
1/10 LARP
try harder

Really? Sounds useful.

This isn't the only thread on this topic right now. Check the catalog next time.

Hope the Kike bitch rots in hell. That was totally fucked up to inflict that kind've trauma on eight year olds.

She's been doing this for 50 years now,add up how many kids she's probably emotionally scarred for life and put that guilt trip on. Probably in the tens of thousands at least.

Can you do me a favour and scalp alive all those dindus who are spamming this board? Thanks.

Just so you know I read this in a really stereotypical solemn Indian voice in my head, was quite moving

Read it in a John Redcorn voice with a faint country accent and you got me.

Attached: 1533817590602.jpg (517x504, 50K)

Attached: 1533910489229.jpg (1024x819, 206K)

I always seen for some reason whites and reds more together than white and yellow or white and black. For some reason white and red fit together, the history behind the two perhaps [i don't talk of racemixing , i talk of alliances]

I believe Native Americans were a threat to the jews due to their spiritual insight. Spirituality is a always the first thing the Jews attack when they try to destroy a culture and it's people. They then encourage the tribe's/nation's women to not reproduce. Or encourage the women to cross-breed with other races willingly. Overall damaging the tribe/nation's pride/moral and local traditions. Leading the to the final phase of destroying a people and it's culture. Which is introducing addictive and harm drugs into the damaged society and then killing of the few left able to resist.

Godspeed comrade, let us work together in harmony.

THIS

it's also important for them to portray their "ethnostates" as failed experiments whose people stagnated without internationalism

Always fun on a Rez

Attached: 13ACC96B-6B10-40B0-99FB-6E9CD442CADC.jpg (710x1024, 118K)

this dude looks manlet af lmao

That is why we must win, or our race will be doomed to oblivion.

fuck off prarie nigger

Attached: 1523752582302.png (290x218, 70K)

Native Americans are bros and based.

you're too stupid to post here, no joke.
>Hint: What did Turdeau apologize to the natives for?

Ive had quite a bit of experience with natives... they go one of 3 ways:
>normal well adjusted person
>giant landwhale that blames YT for all their ills while using food stamps to buy junk food and soda
>degenerate drunkards
The top one is very rare, about 15-20%, and the bottom to split the difference.

Your people deserved better. They got fucked over hard, for no real reason.

Its funny that Native Americans were inundated with alcohol to destroy them, and now whites are being inundated with opiates to destroy them.

This is bigger than just saving our race. This is about saving all of humanity from its enslavement. We must to look our own spirituality whether it be Christianity, Native American spirituality, Buddhism and etc. We must research these teachings ourselves because majority of churches/temples has been deeply corrupted.

OP what would you say the status of your people are today? I'm thinking about things that plague many other native population across the world, like alcoholism, petrol sniffing, drug abuse, unemployment etc.

Is it getting better or worse? I read a little about a tribe that lived in Canada and they lived a trad life in good health (i don't think there where much demand for their land seeing as it was in the Canadian shield) until some SJW social worker decided that they where poor and should have access to welfare and public housing. Now a lot of them are obese alcoholic with rotting teeth living in rundown public housing.

How are you guys doing?

Indeed, it doesn't really matter what it is. Its mainly just codes to live your life around anyway, you can choose which ever you want (religion, ideology) as long as you pick something other then ''it doesn't matter YOLO atheism lets all get drunk and have casual sex and get STD's'' its better then nothing.

Fuck off kike

Gee (((who))) could be behind that?

Don't forget India. Some clans own entire families

Ugh I wish we had embraced the native ways of life when we came over here. With a strong federal government and many tribes living in symbiosis with the natural world, this would be a paradise.

They're not as a whole. The unfortunate reality is as OP said, Native Americans have been brought low by the Jew. Many of their people are broken and submit to progressive values and vice. The traditional Native American is to be elevated as an example of the natural man. They were spiritually advanced people in a way that no other race has ever been.

While I find modern Native American society disgusting, I want nothing more than to see them rise up and reclaim their dignity. I support alliance between the white and red man. We can shoulder one another's burden in our pursuit to reclaim our lands and honor.

However, the white man cannot break the Native American from his melancholy. That is a fight only they can win. They need spiritual leadership and the support of their peers. I know men like OP exist within the tribes and it is they who must take the reins of leadership and free their people from the Jewry which holds them down.

I will stand beside them, and when we are free from the kikes, I would be glad to cede some of the plains back to the Natives and allow them to return to their roots.

What any smart man has been thinking all along.
It's retarded that Indians are so aligned with the far-left when it's the rightwing that can really restore them to power and dignity, as well as stop the new wave of mudslime colonization

Spic = Native

Pic related

Attached: PCAspic.jpg (2027x1748, 535K)

Well the deeper you research into religion/spirituality. The more you begin to understand how deeply connected the are to one another. It teaches you self-discipline, the ability to find your purpose in life and how to connect yourself with nature. The sick thing is Leftists use many of the teachings in secret for nefarious purposes. While they tell everyone else spirituality is a fraud. Just look how much they bastrasized Buddhism with their new age woo.

Were you at Standing Rock OP?

This was the closest I ever saw to true human community

We all stood for the people that couldn't stand up

It wasn't even about the pipeline to be honest. The love there was immense and opened my eyes to what it means be alive

In the end all the festies returned to festivals and all the natives returned to the fucking rez

What a shame, at least we know what he have when we stand together for the common humanity

Attached: 38734800_1901556736804875_25515133690183680_n.jpg (1235x1137, 140K)

I say grab your fucking Tomahawk and go raise hell in the Jew's land, Red Wolf. Join in the ways of your Apache brothers...

...Make the Jew fear the red man.

Attached: 18923287_jpg-r_640_600-b_1_D6D6D6-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (600x400, 26K)

>First we came and roamed these lands. Then the white man came and removed us so he could have it. Now the (((banks))) come and remove him so they can have it.
>Ya know chief you might be on to somethin
youtube.com/watch?v=cbB8LovQSqU

Watch Hell or High Water. It's literally a bank robbery movie about how the jew is taking all the land for himself by poisoning the redman and bankrupting the white man.

Attached: 5E1B2409-83FF-4B23-BE8A-37A1E4E8C8BC.jpg (500x784, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6duEmhGGc

ITS HAPPENING

I TOLD YOU SO

Attached: 1cb72f744724b5cc5540f6530dd54e9e--medicine-wheel-alternative-medicine.jpg (537x771, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tdVkFmBkbRY

You are aware you don’t have to be white to be a fascist, right?

Yes. We will be able to be civil with each other again once we defeat this menace.

I mean, you're not wrong and we'll take our allies where we can find them. Dunno what else to say other than welcome aboard. It's not gonna be easy.

what’s your opinion on the movie windtalkers with nicolas cage?

Meh. Too much hidden jew shit.

>t. another Mexican LARPing as an original etnia

Attached: 1530498599674.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Source for this stuff? Books, articles? I'm very interested.

A literal mexican accusing someone else of being a goddamn dirty Spanish rape baby.