Redpill me on what happened Charlottesville last year

Heather Heyer wasn't hit by a car. She died from a heart attack. Is there anything else i need to know?

Attached: heather-heyer-and-car1.jpg (600x276, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

departmentofmemes.com/article/protesters-attacked-charlottesville-drivers-car-baseball-bat/
youtube.com/watch?v=9LX59Ral_7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
lovelive.kouhi.me/
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og
youtube.com/watch?v=erg-sYrPOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sirFqC_Ejwc
ag.ny.gov/press-release/attorney-general-underwood-announces-lawsuit-against-donald-j-trump-foundation-and-its
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

q predicted it

Was the driver a Clinton supporter? And why was this rally put together by a former Obama supporter?

Attached: jason-kessler-npr.png (1200x628, 845K)

Felony bystander
You are guilty for all deaths and injuries in the course of committing a crime, including anuerysms, heart attacks, premature births and more.
Its part of why if you ever bothered to pay attention in Heat they explicitly call for anyone with heart problems to get near the wall.

And thanks to all the arguments this is fine,
Dodge is sponsoring road kill nights
They will be quite simply driving along the roads and clearing them of those in their way tommorow.

Cardiac arrest and heart attack aren't the same thing. Trauma can cause cardiac arrest. Stop believing shitposts.

Morons attack autist man's car because he has naughty opinions
Bell goes off in autist man's head that he may now lawfully run down anybody he pleases because he could arguably fear for his life
Autist man runs people down
Fat girl dies from injuries

There you go.

He drives in, then gets hit

Attached: Peach_Car.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

>The Alt-Right held their largest rally/march ever (600 approx).
>The police shut down the rally for unspecified reason.
>Antifa and other far-left groups attack the Alt-Right with an array of self made weapons including acid-mace which they sprayed in a guys eyes and flamethrowers.
>The Alt-Right attacks the leftists with a Dodge Challenger of peace killing 1 and wounding many others.
>A police helicopter monitoring the event crashes killing 2.

That's the general spiel as I remember it, I'm probably missing a lot of stuff.

>Heather Heyer wasn't hit by a car. She died from a heart attack.
This narrative is obvious nonsense, and a pathetic excuse that discredits everyone who tolerates it on their side of the argument. It doesn't matter whether she was struck by the car, or thrown from the impact on another car she had fled onto (the truth: violence was done to her body by the car), or trampled by the crowd fleeing the car, or died of fright.

What matters is that she was participating in an illegal blockade of the road, in league with masked, armed men who attacked the stopped traffic. She was there as Antifa, and Antifa wasn't there to protest, but to attack protesters and deny them their free speech rights. She had deliberately made himself an obstacle in the road under riot conditions, where any reasonable person would understand that this would be likely to prevent someone from fleeing violence.

Driving through the blockade was justifiable self-defense. Every member of that crowd was an accomplice to assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy against rights, and several other state and federal crimes.

One of the biggest changes you're going to see thanks to the upcoming conservative majority on the Supreme Court is effective prosecution of these federal crimes. In fact, you may see federal prosecutors reach back as far as the statute of limitations allows. A downside to the strategy of relying on activist judges to let you commit crimes is that if they lose control unexpectedly, you can still be prosecuted for years after the fact.

>He gets atttacked, tries to drive through the blockade of his escape route, then gets attacked more.
Fixed.

Na, his car was struck before he charged in. If he hadn't have breaked he would have creamed those people.

Like actually run them over. Never forget the helicopter that mysteriously went down that could have obviously recorded the situation. 2 cops died that day.

Show the initial attack then.
So far as the video evidence presents, he is a car of peace.

Police orders were to disperse that way.
Can't be an illegal blockade one, and two the US has no right of travel, and three, a vehicle in motion yields to pedestrians in the US failure to do so is a crime.

Look at his lights, you see the brakes flash when he shifts to reverse, he never hits them to slow, that is purely from all the people he hit.

nigger we've watched the footage a million times, his car is smashed in the back by some antifa goon and that is when he panics and hits the gas

So show it.
I showed the impact and his failure to brake when hitting the crowds

Either way the guy who drove that Challenger is going to prison for life. Judging by how the powers that be dealt with Cantwell just for macing people it's fair to say that this guy has a 0% chance of getting off with or even getting a lesser sentence for claimed self-defence.

>A police helicopter monitoring the event crashes killing 2.

Wow memoryhole! Forgot about that one. If you believe in esoteric nonsense you should know that every march or whatever, "illuminati" holds fire-related sacrifices. Factories blowing up etc seem to happen certain months.

Attached: 598f89dd9ec41.image.jpg (1200x865, 146K)

look at the sheer number of losers who showed up, cant wait for a false flag to eliminate even more of them

he was chased to his car by a prof with a long gun

it was alleged antifa were shining multiple lasers at the pilot/s

just like the crowd was doing in romania last night, trying to blind the driver of a truck that was using a high pressure hose on the protesters

>Police orders were to disperse that way.
Antifa wasn't dispersing. They were blocking the road and holding their ground. They had parked cars in the street to ensure there would be some kind of collision if someone tried to run their blockade, rather than the predictable non-event of everyone getting out of the way. It was planned from the beginning, by professional "community organizers", to run someone into the crowd, and they were prepared for it.

>Can't be an illegal blockade one, and two the US has no right of travel, and three, a vehicle in motion yields to pedestrians in the US failure to do so is a crime.
And here are some more pathetic excuses that discredit everyone who tolerates them on their side of the argument. This is like the heart attack excuse for the other side. Of course a blockade of the road can be illegal in the US, of course you have a right to flee from violence, and of course there are exceptions to rules about yielding to pedestrians.

>Show the initial attack then.
>So far as the video evidence presents, he is a car of peace.
If you look at that (Antifa-provided) video closely, you can see his car was already damaged before he tried to drive through the crowd. They were set up for an event like this, and had cameras placed in a way that the "ramming" (flight) would be recorded whereas the attacks wouldn't.

Here's another view:
departmentofmemes.com/article/protesters-attacked-charlottesville-drivers-car-baseball-bat/

Antifa did a pretty good job of falsifying the evidence, but bits of the truth slip through.

He'll get to make his case in court. He'll get to present the evidence that he was blocked in front and attacked from behind, by an organized gang, as an act of political violence, and that he feared for his life and was only attempting to flee to preserve it.

They'll have to allow an official record of this to be made. And if they just bullshit a guilty verdict out of it, the follow-up might be a massive federal corruption case.

Proffessor told a bunch of people to form a wall and that they would funnel cars down into them. He told them to be ready to put their bodies on the line, and that they could get run over. He told them to get in the intersection and force traffic down into them.
And then he admitted on camera to pointing a gun at the kid and scarring him down into the same trap that he set.
Watch these two videos
Skip to 1:39
youtube.com/watch?v=9LX59Ral_7Q
He said that the car stopped, and he waived at him with his rifle and he took off, right into the trap that the proffessor set, where he told the kids they had to put their bodies on the line and get run over
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4

Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1905: Ruby's Summer Love Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders

Ever since someone mentioned the blood moon sacrifice thread, my phone now gets an amber alert a week
Never in 9 years of having one did this happen.

The dude in Phoenix or Portland or St Louis or NYC or Chicago or Sacremento or you get thet idea all have 2 or more
He got one, and everyone wants to strip him down to a participation award.

Interesting how your own vids show none of these blockades you claim
Nor braking
Nor any other indicator of man needing to escape
If he was in danger, why was he not speeding?
If he was seeking safety, why did he not stop in any of the nice large area before the crowd?

Oh please, you've already made your decision on the trial
>Corruption
Shall we point how many times you venerate men over this when they dont even do basic evidence gathering and dismiss the case on the spot?

Anyways, November, post election
I'm expecting it to be called something about how the leftists react to the election and it being political and therefore not a real trial

Look at these, you moron: Video has come out of an Antifa organizer with an assault rifle laying out exactly the gameplan I described here: He chased the car into the crowd with a gun. Whether it was a functioning gun or just a replica doesn't matter. The point was for it to be perceived as a gun, to create a reasonable perception of imminent danger to life and limb, and a reasonable motivation to flee down the street blocked by the crowd.

>your own vids show none of these blockades you claim
>Nor braking
You Antifa trash are going down for this. Just brazenly lying doesn't work on people who are actually looking at the evidence.

>the truth: violence was done to her body by the car
no. she was never hit. fattie died from going outside for a walk

Attached: 464f165f799f428f2dff5203f8e154b7.jpg (236x787, 29K)

Your mistake is trying to get me to believe ANTIFA can get a gun.

Attached: 1517496687076.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0

right at the beginning of the video it clearly shows someone smashing the car

jews and glow-in-the-dark jews did kabuki theater to fill distracting corporate news cycles and frivilous wedge issues

basic gestalt on map of the area and where protestors were? was he trying to find an exit? i saw the video of that guy admitting to pointing a rifle at fields right before the crash happened

You mean after the car has entered the crowd and is now committing vehicular assault?
Do tell then how said car was going to stop when it encountered the crowd 2 lengths ahead?
>Hey goys this group that never showed up with guns and abhorred them for defense suddenly has a gun
>No dont ask for photo
>Just beleive me, its not a false flag

the car hasn't entered the crowd at the beginning of the video you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1525430613364.jpg (878x620, 72K)

Then he did he not stop there?
If his intent was to not hit the crowd, why did he not stop a distance back?

only that this time more leftist scum is gonna die

>>No dont ask for photo
take off the masks

Yeah so where is the photo of this threatening?

She jumped on the blockade car, which was struck by the Challenger, and the impact threw her into the air so she fell and was injured. Why exactly she died is unclear (though it may have to do with casualty-hungry Antifa "medics" brutally pounding on her chest), it's plain that the car did her harm.

Heart-attack-posting is a persistent attempt by Antifa infiltrators to inject absurdity and despicable hatefulness into our defense of their victim: the driver who was herded onto that road, blockaded in front, attacked from behind, and framed as a terrorist.

I said it doesn't matter if it was a real gun. Look at the video where the man gives the speech to the crowd, explaining their plan to chase a car into their blockade, while wearing what appears to be an AK-style assault rifle. Antifa is known to have used cap guns in Charlottesville to try and confuse armed protesters into firing. Whether that was a real gun that was fired, I have no doubt that the driver saw what appeared to be a gun behind him, heard what sounded like shots, and believed he was about to be murdered.

Antifa are foul, foul, foul. They are criminals and terrorists, and not just the foot soldiers but the organizers and online propagandists will be rounded up and put in federal prison thanks to Trump and his 5:4 SCOTUS.

Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1905: Ruby's Summer Love Edition

Hi Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator

>Event Cutoff Predictor

>Team Builders

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

The accused James Fields is not the James Fields who was driving. The James Fields who was driving is/was in the military.

all i disputed was your claim that antifa couldnt get guns

Other cars were already making it through the crowd and didn't get randomly attacked. Plus he had cars behind him on a one way street.
>you're a kike or antifa, aren't you?

>She jumped on the blockade car, which was struck by the Challenger,
show me

Attached: 1516323150515.jpg (768x768, 28K)

Attached: Heather heyer.jpg (580x381, 96K)

Another infiltrator, trying to derail our narrative, this time with /x/ shit. See: The whole of the conspiracy here was that Antifa organized to block the road with a crowd, herd a car onto the street, and then frighten the driver into driving through that crowd by attacking him from behind, showing him a gun, and making gunshot sounds so he would believe he was about to be murdered.

Yeah and you show no face or anything
Here's some fun
Thanks to you I have already enacted plans to force false flagging through photoshopped images.
Have fun realizing its not hard to be played

The helicopter footage holds all the answers but Dwayne Dixon shot it down with this assault rifle 15

this, but the jewdicial system won't agree.

He was chased by a guy with a rifle and some antifa grunt with a bat.

Attached: CharlottesvilleCarExamination.jpg (1021x1162, 928K)

No he was a NatSoc. Also the FBI was there larping as nazis

Attached: CharlottesvilleFBIObservation.png (970x727, 1.41M)

>and you show no face or anything
sorry am I larping on the streets like a middleschool kid?

Attached: 1521492378857.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Damage from club exists in the bottom pic as well

As for nobody struck yet, blackpack is about to lose his leg to the fender

This guy needs to walk. Leftist scum.

Im having literal Deja Vu on this thread wtf

There was no Unite The Right rally last year. You can thank inept state and local officials for the chaos. Five of our dreamers went to prison. Goodwin is doing a decade for kicking a nigger twice on the ground.

Everyone on Jow Forums needs to be praying for Jacob Goodwin.

Attached: YFgzNwSejbcQgGW-1600x900-noPad.jpg (360x202, 9K)

>praying for Jacob Goodwin.
check'um. hes a big guy. i think he'll make friends

Attached: 1533210819978.jpg (1040x813, 90K)

He already has friends Alex Ramos and Borden. The only one who had a happy ending was Chris Cantwell who was part of the Charlottesville five. It's not all Sunshine because he had to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit

>if you ever bothered to pay attention in Heat
embarrassing

My mistake, I thought the woman in the teal shirt at 1:20 here was Heather Heyer:
youtube.com/watch?v=erg-sYrPOLQ
It was a common misconception at the time. Heather Heyer was wearing a black shirt. I'm not sure of whether there's clear footage of her being struck.

Here's some pretty good footage of what we can see of Heather Heyer during the crash:
youtube.com/watch?v=sirFqC_Ejwc

The analyst says that she was trampled by the mob. I think that's a reasonable interpretation. However, the car did hit several people, and I think it's possible she was knocked over by indirect force (i.e. a person is thrown into the crowd, causing the crowd to be pushed). Either way, violence was done to her body. She didn't just randomly have a heart attack. She suffered physical trauma, which almost certainly caused her death, and was a predictable consequence of the car driving into the crowd.

Mea culpa. I got this detail wrong. But as I said in my first post in this topic, it's not important for the driver's guilt or innocence, whether she was trampled by the crowd or struck directly by the car. If this were a deliberate ramming of an innocent crowd, she would be the driver's murder victim. What's important is that she was engaged in organized aggression against the driver, standing on the street as part of a blockade intended to prevent him from fleeing violence which was part of the same organized effort. She was a criminal and a terrorist, engaged in an act of political violence against the driver, and his actions constituted reasonable self-defense.

>You can thank inept state and local officials for the chaos.
It wasn't ineptitude. This was an organized disruption. It all played out more or less how they intended. If anything, the officials were disappointed that the right-wingers didn't draw guns and get in a shootout with the police, and they had to settle for the "right-wing terrorist car attack" narrative.

It wasn't by accident that the police allowed the Antifa "counter-protester" forces to gather and attack, then declare the UTR protest with a permit to be an unlawful assembly due to the violence from the Antifa attack, then funnel the UTR protesters one by one through a gauntet of Antifa brutalizers.

The state and local officials were accomplices in the political violence against the lawful, peaceful Unite The Right gathering. They were engaged in conspiracy against rights, a federal offense, among other crimes.

Our job now is to communicate to the public the reality of the situation, and get them energized against Antifa, the corrupt officials, and the lying press, so Trump and his new 5:4 SCOTUS can prosecute these criminals and put them in prison, and so the Left is publicly humiliated and discredited.

Note that the Antifa infiltrators have stopped bumping the thread, now that the truth's out. Save it for reposting.

morons came out to stifle each others freedom of speech essentially (that's what every simultaneous counter-protest is)
In one of the two opposing crowds there was a maniac that drove a car into the other crowd.

It's no different than two groups of football hooligans colliding.
You shouldn't care.

This is no chance whatsoever for anything like that to happen to me. Why? Because I would never be in such confrontational "protests" . No maniac would ever find me on those streets.

You retards really can't tell the difference between an AK and an AR? Obviously a fake IG account.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-11 07-12-37.png (1418x521, 805K)

>Antifa attack some idiot alt-righter's car
>idiot alt-righter floors it into a crowd
>somehow a woman dies in this chaos

As far as I am concerned the left wing counter for the one death protest is as much to blame as the alt-right retard in the car. They created a chaotic situtation. The original pro-white alt-right assholes at least wanted a peaceful protest. Hell, I don't even consider myself white and want these jackasses to be able to assemble and have their white crybaby rallys.

Attached: 1533407099143.gif (540x512, 146K)

Idiot...try not to spin a narritive when there is ample photographic evidence

Attached: 1505187480682.jpg (534x400, 118K)

Same fat bun headed bitch

Attached: 1506231778939.jpg (900x391, 190K)

I'm unironically on-board with the "Kessler is a plant shill" meme. I went to UTR1, and stuck up for him in the aftermath, but him arranging this shitshow UTR2 seals the deal. Kessler needs to go. Anyone who hands the Jews propaganda this good is either functionally retarded or a bad operative.

Kessler is Jewish, so it might be both.

some faggot named redneck revolt brandished an ar15 at james fields, and thats why he panicked and got in a car accident. he bragged about it several times

Yup, hair color definitely matches!
>M m m maybe the lighting makes it loo--
Just stop.

>The police shut down the rally for unspecified reason.
They shut it down because there was a ton of violence, and loads of people open carrying. It could have been a lot worse tb h

>Goodwin is doing a decade for kicking a nigger twice on the ground.
Good, may he rot in jail

it was a false flag, they guy they are charging wasnt even driving. And the car later caught was not the same from the incident.

Attached: 1504120412997.gif (3160x2256, 2.38M)

and the swap

Attached: 1504139771770.jpg (1000x646, 396K)

good overview

Attached: charlot.jpg (1104x9188, 1.7M)

I'm not even gonna say that's her, but you're retarded because that fat bitch has obviously died her hair.

That's not the right car. Who is driving?

the car changed too

Attached: 3f428605605961a2556dae283b7e69a76c5550c51cae575cdb42e161256397a7.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

This is the one that died, looks like the pic I posted, what more do you need? The box of dye she used on her hair 5 years ago for her FB pic?

Attached: 1504529066029.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

And again

Attached: 1504663788927.jpg (675x1200, 169K)

Not to mention the incident is pretty much pasta of a few posts over the last few days. They're just not even trying anymore

WOOOW, LOOK AT THAT PROOF!!
(((THEY))) must have had a second Dodge Charger, with body damage and a cracked windshield in the exact same way, just so they could tamper with evidence. Surely that bottle/can was the linchpin in the court hearing against the driver.

Attached: cringepepe.png (250x202, 8K)

>Show the initial attack then.

Attached: car-hits-protesters-in-charlottesville-virginia-752x501.jpg (752x501, 167K)

Overview of what? Proof that a witness was a government employee? The last image is just black... These infographics are so fucking weak and cringe.

Prove nothing. Everything is a false flag to you morons, unless of course it's /ourguys/ they would never break the law xD. Well here's a reminder that that USA still has a chance at being a nation of law and order: ag.ny.gov/press-release/attorney-general-underwood-announces-lawsuit-against-donald-j-trump-foundation-and-its

>Optional:
Can you read?

Look at he black cap and the bottom inch of metal you god damn moron. It's a water bottle with two different stickers on it.

Attached: depositphotos_33498085-stock-photo-man-hand-holding-a-blank.jpg (633x1024, 39K)

The fat scum died of a heart attack, the jews blew up the twins, trump is not a KGB agent...what else do you need to know for complete crap?

Hmm, a car at speed going into a crowd
Yep totally not planning on ramming.

Attached: dead cop driver.jpg (810x521, 137K)

Hey Russia, what's Trump got to do with this?
Bit of a guilty admission there?

No one alleges she was hit by the car.

If he wanted to kill people why didn't he floor it into the crowd again after he backed up?

blocking the road is a crime
you should not stop for a mob blocking the road as you don't know their intentions
don't block the road
if you block the road you deserve to be hit and killed

Because at that point it was Somolia and he knew how that ended.
Or LA race riots
Your pick, can't exactly call them skinnies

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (1288x736, 888K)

Sweet, going to Le Fant plaza tommorow and running over every white male I see while getting others to do so in Charroletsville

it's already been confirmed what happened.
>far right guy drives up to antifa protests
>stops completely seemingly stuck in line now
>they start attacking his car for no reason
>he freaks out and slams on the gas as a mob is trying to attack him
>he slams into a car infront of him
>people fall back and push a woman over
>the woman freaks out and has a heart attack in the commotion
>people claim that he directly hit her with his car which i'm fairly certainly the woman who died(from a heart attack) wasn't even touched by a car.

i love this meme
>ignores the identical front end damage that would be impossible to replicate so perfectly

>THESE CANS ON THE FRONT OF THEM ARE DIFFERENT AND THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF THE CAR IS DIFFERENT, FALSE FLAG

why do you request a pic of the initial attack if you just dismiss it anyway, dumb nigger?
if you're a violent group standing in the middle of the street hitting incoming cars, you're going to get ran over.

go ahead
they're all false flag controlled opp shills anyway

I dunno man. the cville fatso look like a stunt double.

Attached: cville2.png (1049x844, 1.02M)