Patrick Little Campaign Stop at Israeli Embassy

youtube.com/watch?v=1bUj_UNQVEs

ABSOLUTELY BASED

VOTE LITTLE 2020

Attached: based p lit.jpg (2589x1717, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=JZsnbQAovW8
youtu.be/EqWRaAF6_WY
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patrick little is a hero

absolutley a hero

Attached: based bobby.jpg (539x487, 116K)

Dat mossad agent in black pickup truck

lol he starts redpilling the mossad agent

He's right about that uranium. They literally stole it from under our noses in the 60s, in Pennsylvania I believe. They also stole some uranium from France I believe. The Mossad literally made up a fake company and hijacked a Belgian freighter full of yellow cake.

Imagine any other country doing this. They would have been labeled a terrorist state and invaded. But Israel gets a pass. Literally stealing WMD material and they get a pass. No trial, no sanctions. Nothing. God I hate Jews

the kikes have most the people on Jow Forums supporting (((Trump)))

Attached: TRUMPS MENTOR.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>Mossad agents arranged to set up a fictitious company called Biscayne Trader's Shipping Corporation in Liberia to purchase an ocean freighter; this became the Scheersberg A (Scheersberg is a town in northern Germany, near the border with Denmark). With the assistance of a friendly official at a German petrochemical company, $3.7 million was paid to Union Minière for 200 tonnes of yellowcake uranium. The yellowcake was left over inventory from uranium mined from Shinkolobwe. This was loaded onto the newly renamed freighter and a contract was arranged with an Italian paint company for the yellowcake to be processed.[3]

>The cargo was loaded in November 1968 in barrels marked "PLUMBAT" (a harmless lead product). The Spanish crew were replaced by sailors recruited by Mossad and forged passports provided. The freighter set sail for Genoa on November 17, 1968. Approximately seven days into its voyage, it rendezvoused with an Israeli freighter under cover of darkness, somewhere east of Crete. The cargo was transferred in near silence whilst Israeli gunboats kept watch nearby. After loading the Israeli freighter set sail toward Haifa, and eventually the Tunnel, a six-level automated chemical plant for processing fuel rods into plutonium at Dimona.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat

Attached: 1505178981_10-controversial-mossad-operations-listverse.jpg (632x332, 37K)

>The Apollo Affair was a 1965 incident in which a US company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Apollo and Parks Township, Pennsylvania was investigated for losing 200–600 pounds (91–272 kg) of highly enriched uranium, with suspicions that it had gone to Israel's nuclear weapons program.

>From 1965 to 1980, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigated Zalman Shapiro, the company's president, over the loss of 206 pounds (93 kg) of highly enriched uranium. The Atomic Energy Commission, the Central Intelligence Agency, other government agencies, and inquiring reporters conducted similar investigations, and no charges were ever filed. A General Accounting Office study of the investigations declassified in May 2010 stated "We believe a timely, concerted effort on the part of these three agencies would have greatly aided and possibly solved the NUMEC diversion questions, if they desired to do so."

Attached: APOLLO AFFAIR - 1.jpg (276x193, 12K)

>we want our uranium back
what?

At least link to his channel you faggot

there is a link to his channel in the video description faggot

what a beast

Ok schnoz, why would you promote presumably your own channel and not just link to his video that you ripped from his channel?

>In February 1976 the CIA briefed senior staff at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) about the matter, stating that the CIA believed the missing highly enriched uranium went to Israel

so people watch my other videos and get redpilled

How much in reparations does Patrick support paying to the nigger that smacked him in the mouth last week?

Link to vid sir?

There were threads about it. I'll see if I still have the link. If anyone else has it, feel free to post.

Here is the full link, click around and you'll find where Mr. Little pays reparations with his face. The cops show up at the end of the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZsnbQAovW8

Oh look, a jew playing ignorant. Memeflags might as well be a yellow star.

uh nothing happened, looks like some butthurt white or jewish antifa show up and thats it, are you saying that she boon hit him off camera? lol you must be a groid

Yes that's it, I'm a nigger criticizing Patrick Little for wanting to give money to niggers. Keep watching the clip, nigger.

watch from about 44:30

yeah some white guys show up, the only african there is some woman and the camera man is the one who gets hit by those guys, so to make up a story about a " nigger hitting Patrick " is just some day dream of a bitter butthurt groid. It's called projecting

Based

Attached: 0A6A2DB0-1BAB-4FBF-926C-615FBF8FFC16.jpg (750x448, 115K)

I rekon it was the guy in the black vest who did the attacking.

Attached: 5E981A04-80BD-427B-ABB9-2D6EC7006FC5.jpg (550x276, 250K)

You couldn't even play 1d chess if you had a tutor.

Right now, any president is going to be a zionist because we have a zionist occupied government.
Trump will at least somewhat keep white interests in tact and slow the erosion of whites in america.
We can't fight the jews if there are none of us left. It's that simple.
Fighting the jews comes later.

>registered Democrat

Yeah let’s just vote for neo con republicans instead amirite?

Everyone on here needs to vote for him.

this nigga GLOW any brighter, guys

i can't believe some of you fuckwits aren't recognizing this

an autistic man screaming 'KILL TEH JEWS' is about as effective at social change as some little shit throwing a tantrum because mom said "no" in the candy aisle

Attached: 1510052495686.jpg (700x639, 58K)

kinda sad that we began to fight only at the brink of our exodus

Should be on bitchute

Personally i would not film with back to that embassy

Yeah, because Israel loves exposure for their crimes. The guy may not be helping the cause, but he is hardly controlled op.
Control op. would never go this far. The Jews are terrified of exposure.
Controlled op. would use terms like Globalist.

>an autistic man screaming 'KILL TEH JEWS'
You haven't watched a single video of his.

>9:11 minutes

Kek.

youtu.be/EqWRaAF6_WY

die you faggot ass jews.

Attached: 1531550380255.jpg (3500x2626, 2.2M)

Patrick little is a zionist kike. realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

ok alexa, this is epic

>moarpheus
lol

>4.10
>instead of giving billions to isreal, give that money to the descendants of slaves (40% of whom were owned by jews)
cleaver cunt, niggers will be all over that because gibs.

theres basically nothing in here referring to PL. Its mostly about other people

>that mossad nigger in the jeep
What's with mossad and Chrysler?
I know they always drive those mom tier mini vans. I'll keep an eye out for jeeps now too.

Attached: C797B7CD-5690-4BC2-B8CC-C57CB38BD04F.jpg (750x343, 135K)

Attached: 1532360807689.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

Bump