Under Trudeau, A Record $100 BILLION In Investment Abandoned Canada In 2017

Amazing. What's even more amazing is watching the leaf shill batallion try to spin it

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/

www.ft.com/content/b33505ba-9aff-11e8-9702-5946bae86e6d

$100 Billion

how are you canadian liberals gonna make up for the lost $100 billion?

Canada also just lost all of it's saudi investments.

Attached: 1507729836424.jpg (968x1060, 141K)

womp womp

Attached: 100 billion.png (640x725, 102K)

But duuuude.... Weed!

>that pic
I can't stop laughing for some reason

beer will be a buck before dude weed cometh

Attached: dont make me throw these hands.jpg (546x446, 21K)

Not all about money. The enriched culture substitues monetary losses.

he loves his socks and gay shit

Attached: 1501472963840.jpg (800x872, 137K)

lmao
It's like he's the autistic rich kid and everyone around plays along to please him
I refuse to believe an entire nations is like this

I don't know what to say anymore
>leafs
At this point it's beyond funny, it's just sad

in china they arent allowed to make fun of western politicians, except for justin. If you shit talk trump you get arrested if you shit talk trudeau your internet speed increases.

Attached: 1501451092.jpg (567x633, 292K)

anybody have pic of him doing that stupid move on the table? the one with the graph in the background.

What a complete and utter disgrace of a man, one could hardly call him that, in fact it's an insult to all men when calling him such.

look at this shit.

trudeau is like a black project to destroy canada

Attached: couple of perverts.png (492x627, 326K)

Under trudeau a record 10 million dollar were given to a terrorist

Attached: 1533759595438.png (500x333, 249K)

that's forgiveable and doable because of how torture is viewed in canada. you want to torture you gotta pay.

What does it say about a grown adult who thinks it's so crazy to wear decorative socks with his (ill-fitting) suit?
Does he think everyone is going to scream "Ohmygosh! Look at our crazy, free-thinking Prime Minister! Canada has changed!"
The mature mind says "Stop dicking around and get the best deal for everyone in this country. And buy a suit that fits, for cripes sake."

>he loves his socks and gay shit
kek

Attached: turdeau.jpg (2000x1000, 187K)

It's a retarded millennial thing.

No it’s fucking disgusting and Trudeau should have done the exact opposite. Should have had the cunt shot on site.
Canada deserves to be left alone with their troubles with SA cause they shit on other countries and virtue signal to anyone stupid enough to care.
Fuck canada.

Less Saudi money is a good thing

They were probably racist white people anyways. There's no place in Canada for bigotry.

Attached: Capture.png (520x545, 412K)

Trudeau is based and it only makes me laugh when he pisses you guys off.

I never hear any news that doesn't embarrass me that he is the leader of our country.

>Trudeau is based

the psych warfare must be really strong in canada that's the most orwellian post i've ever read. congrats youre a failure of a human.

>millennial
lowest testosterone
lowest sperm count
fattest generation in history
most unfuckable generation in the universe
least principled generation

it makes sense that socks are important to them.

iktf

Attached: 1464902398488.jpg (1970x1200, 1.77M)

why you hate him so much i mean he is the fucking same as others

>embarrassed
>hate
Learn to read commie retard then kys

well, you can bong on in leafland. so you got that going for ya. kek

I hate the leaf fag but I think he's right in fucking with the Saudi's. I hate the Saudi's more than leafboy.

Attached: the rapeseedfield rapist.jpg (500x320, 42K)

>Amazing. What's even more amazing is watching the leaf shill batallion try to spin it

Fucking Trudeau is a determent to Canada. Quite possibly the worst Prime Minister we have ever had. I have never voted for the cuck-bag in 2015 and I will not in the 2019 elections.

>how are you Canadian liberals gonna make up for the lost $100 billion?

They won't. They will continue to rack up dept for the country and sell it all to the communist fucking Chinese, who have already done enough to damage the economics of this country. The forestry industry went to shit the moment that Lib-niggers started selling it all to the Chicoms. Liberals worldwide are a fucking plague.

good post

Attached: 1533829935844.png (355x351, 117K)

" Canada must wait." -President Trump
Trump is going to fuck Canada so hard that the cucks will be begging for more. You know Trump hates those backstabbing cucks when he praises Mexico's new leftist president while taking a jab at the cucks of the north.

Lol he is such an idiot

Literal cuck

Das Ubercuck

>muh money

Lol my sides whenever I hear jews and goys kvetching about the economy

u gotta be 18 to post here bucko now go clean your nads