What keeps you going?

Faith? Hope? Love?

Destruction?

Attached: 4am.jpg (2662x2128, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JaYhRK1WyE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vu0IUVBA-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The coming Boomer pension collapse couple with the dollar crashing and S. America trying to Zerg rush al'a're'conquista.

Nice politics thread. Faggot.

my family

jacking off

keks, lots of them. Knowing that I can berate, look down and bully normies is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Rage.

I hadn't felt it for a while before going out in public tonight. Pair of 40 year old drunk (probably) childless roasties tried to get me and my friends to pay them attention until i told them to fuck off.

Completely and utterly rejuvinated me, stopped in at the gym on the way home and havent felt this good in years.

alcohol

what game?

faith.

Max Payne 3

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

drugs

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

> What keeps you going?
The drive to explore and learn new things keeps me alive.

If I'm dead I can not suffer, but I also can not enjoy the little things.

habit

Vagene and bob

My guitar. Everything else sucks.
>My country is in ruins and governed by communists.
>My boss is a fucking bastard who underpays me. He is always complaining for not having money and he is always in some little love trip with his Russian 35 year old girlfriend(he is a 60 year old baby boomer communist by the way).
>My father is a raging alcooholic baby boomer who spends his pension in booze and ciggarettes.
>Have to pay everything in the house, my mother doesn't work and my siblings don't fucking care.
>Don't have a girlfriend, never did. I'm not sure I even like women anymore, after all this. 30 yo khv.

But every moring I woke up and pick my stratocaster. And for a couple of hours nothing matters. The day I decide to stop playing is the day that I will end everything.

I want see how much humanity can progress, technology speaking

>What keeps you going?
the upcoming race war

>What keeps you going?
>Implying

Good one pajeet

Attached: PooInLooMap.jpg (643x544, 142K)

Nothing. I just keep chugging.

Attached: AlwaysTheSun.png (1440x1446, 2.32M)

spite

The chance to witness the end.
The possibility of rising above all of it.
With the goal of virtue, of living a 'good' life.

Duty

Attached: 1523200833931.png (640x480, 345K)

Oxygen

>The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

Eh, I played it in Italian but I still recognize it. The italian dubber was 3x better than the english one.

Max Payne was a great game

My children, my parents, my friends, and most importantly Jesus Christ.
If that sounds sappy to you, some of you have no idea how powerful a relationship with Christ can be. Or how much it can improve who you are. You become the real you. Who you were meant to be. Because Jesus knows who that is, and will show it to you.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Antidepressants.

A sense of duty towards my fellow hard working and conservative Scandinavians.

The rest of them all deserve the bullet.
There is also the thing about not giving up as a principle.

Hope and weed

cringe

Not much. I'd say fear and obsession at this point. Previously I didn't want to commit suicide because my mother and sister would be hurt, but I don't feel as guilty about that any more because they know how little enjoyment or fulfilment I get out of life. I just fear death (and any steps I take towards it, such as resigning from my job) and I go from obsession to obsession for the sake of having something to cling onto and invest in, e.g. a girl I had a crush on, sports betting, old PC games, music, etc. Ideally I would like to opt-out of existence, but my practical plan is to go and starve myself to death in a forest someplace.

Pure unfiltered rage for the scum rotting away this world I hold dear.

Attached: Doom Slayer 2.0.jpg (1024x561, 431K)

Nothing.
I just get from one day to the next, waiting for something.
I guess I'll find out whatever that is when the time is right.

Attached: 1490303477046.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

fawdies

Brividi

youtube.com/watch?v=4JaYhRK1WyE

This. Also prozac and the anger that I come here to continually stoke.

Masturbation

My woman, my children and the unquenchable rage I feel everyday when I see what jews, liberalism, complacency and tolerance have done to this world and knowing that we will be fixing it soon

Kek

Faith, and a passionate will to dominate and succeed

I am a self-sustaining psychic entity now.

I was depressed once, severely so - in my mistakes in life i made a psychic black hole that sucked in everything i loved and felt good about and that made me happy - i scrambled like a fool to get away from its all consuming gravity, jumping from pleasure to pleasure, raft to raft without seeing all those things were getting sucked in too.
And in the height of my pain where i stared tidally locked at its lightless maw, wherein the desire to kill myself was so strong, i did not.
I let it eat me, and held fast, i was destroyed and died a psychic death.

Then one day, i felt solidity inside where before there was none, where before i felt as though i had been drifting without foundation through the dark of space into this terrible thing, and wondered where it had gone, looking all around.
And all i saw were lights of stars, and planets, colours and nebulae of the universe in every direction, but no black hole.

I am the black hole now, it takes no effort whatsoever to resist and suppress negative thoughts. I am not pulled and twisted any longer.
Where once all meaning was being sucked into a foreign body, now meaning comes to me for i am that body, and whipping about me is a disc of light, forever glowing as a halo.
And it feels good. Always.

Attached: 1511170412377.jpg (275x183, 6K)

bunda.

Attached: brazil_107602704_20_brasil.jpg (378x506, 69K)

based and redpilled

Hatred of the eternal jew.

I need to see how berserk ends. Seeing guts struggle and kill his demons makes me want to do the same

Attached: art.jpg (1174x851, 182K)

Mostly fear of death.

spite

My faith in allah

Chaos.
Upsetting "The Plan" in general.

depthless bitterness fuels my determination

Attached: bitter.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I just want to take a moment and reference those goblin rape caves for a second.

Weed, opiates, and vidya

Love
And hope that this wretched society is overturned

Attached: 9A1CA862-005A-4EB4-98F9-2B82085E066B.png (640x1136, 1.13M)

The incessant, soul-consuming desire for a nice cup of tea with a biscuit.

faith , i have faith that after ww3 people will wake up

waiting for everything to fall apart.

ive watched people who should be dead, just somehow living.

what keeps me not goin is the fuckin retards who post that kind of stuff

The drive for Global Conquest

Attached: napoleon-1er.jpg (625x952, 160K)

我々は、我々の種族の存続と白人の子どもたちの未来を確かなものにしなくてはならない

A flame that burns within my soul that won't be put out until I kill every single jew and deliver justice to the world.

My wife and daughter. Everything I do is to give us a better life. So I keep going in the hope this world doesn't turn to shit in our lifetime.

Nothing. Life is a nightmarish amalgam of every worst case scenario. Race realism, gender redpill, genetic potential, selfish genes, lookism, it just goes on and on. Western society is collapsing on itself because we are to empathetic to make the hard decisions that must be made. Our little paradise will crumble and be forgotten as the uncivilized appropriate the civilizations we have created. Also, I'm bald now. There is not much to be happy about.

Attached: wojack feels overload.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Hate, I desire to be the best and see my enemies fail. The best revenge is successb

Painkillers.

Knowing God gets the last laugh.

Attached: ea7aca35d5c6ba2b14f64d155b0478b440c1f97d17c62a9a32742775541a05da.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

Lust for life and death

White pussy. And wine

Yo guy bane posting is fucking jokes homie lmao not resting until we hit mainstream media

can you recommend Prozac?

this, however not bald and good looking chat.Doesn't matter, when this world is literally a shit hole.

chad*

Literally too angry to die.

maybe one day i can change something

hope truly is he shitiest emotion

Hatred.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

That one day I will meet her and embrace her in a warm,sweet hug. Our children will grow up to be sweet and loving yet determined to save Bharat Mata frpm the Abrahamic cults

Attached: 33141047_2071586476455868_5707289131474747392_n.jpg (720x720, 40K)

I want to see it to the end simply.
Who knows what the future brings.

Giving up is just a cucky thing to do.

Attached: 1532129809026.jpg (600x887, 91K)

Keep playing, user. Hang in there.

I guess you could say I'm...running on empty.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vu0IUVBA-A

What keeps me going is that I remember who and what I really am. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Attached: image.png (581x552, 662K)

Schadenfreude and cigarettes.

I am also driven by my hunger for knowledge, though the absurdity of it all is discouraging me from it lately. What good is it when we are all but specks of dust? There is nothing we can truly know. All great spiritual or ideological theories and worldviews are ultimately just conjectures or science fiction, and reveal themselves to be hollow when you dig deeper. Increasingly, it is not knowledge but truth that I want to achieve, but of that there is seemingly none here. I wish I could experience Something else.

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation even while REMEMBERING who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end of part 2)

Attached: astronaut.jpg (1331x1024, 174K)

(start of part 3) Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I say as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). (end)

Attached: fractal.jpg (1920x1200, 679K)

You’re a cultured guy, pajeet

A civil war could be fun, so that I guess.

UNBRIDLED HATE FOR THE WICKED

Pajeet, teach me how to awaken my siddhis so I can make my waifu Lum real.

Attached: lum.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Anger and hatred. The hatred for liberals and their lack of empathy or knowledge. They look down on the people who will become their predators soon enough. I want to live long enough to impale them on spikes and let them suffer. And If I die, I hope to come back as something far worse, something in the vain of Candyman or Jason.

Attached: 1533442214970.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Rational Rick 3

I’m working on a large Skyrim mod.

I know that sounds stupid. But I’ve been working on it for four years now and there’s no way I’m dying before it’s published. I’ve been close to death a half dozen times and when I’m on the brink I’m not thinking “Oh I need to stay alive for my wife” or “I can’t die, my coworkers need me.”

No. It’s “I’m not going to leave my housecarl with an unfinished estate goddammit.”

Attached: 08966F1F-C785-4469-AA82-0E30BDD41A9D.jpg (1680x1050, 271K)

Faith

Woman, beer, weed and videogames. I work as a mule 40 hours/week so I can enjoy these things while I can, soon I'll be non-existent then fuck it all, the world can go fuck itself.

Faith

I have no idea, but extremes meet extremes and I’m not there yet so far as I know. So until then, I’ll keep the abyss at arms length and wonder what I brought back with me the last time I was there.

Unrelenting hate.

Pure ambition. making my money, wanting more. Getting me girls every once in a while, see what i can do, where i can go, what i can leave behind.

I've currently installed and started playing Skyrim SE. Haven't played vidya since forever. What mod are you working on? Also which mod is in pic related?

Attached: steel eyed beam pepe.png (228x219, 51K)