The "Q" and Alex Jones Bait and Switch

This thread isn't intended for people who believe in the Q larp or believe Alex Jones has anything useful to say (I want to keep the IQ above room temperature ITT), but about the typical kikery we can expect from the (((press))).

On August 1st, a wave of MSM outlets began reporting on the Q LARP.

>CNN
cnn.com/2018/08/01/politics/qanon-trump/index.html
>USA Today
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/qanon-trump-florida-rally-what-q-signs-mean/878642002/
>Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/01/we-are-q-a-deranged-conspiracy-cult-leaps-from-the-internet-to-the-crowd-at-trumps-maga-tour/
>Rolling Stone
rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-qanon-705425/
>New York Times
nytimes.com/2018/08/01/us/politics/what-is-qanon.html
>Vox
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit

There's numerous others but these are just some of the big ones that all reported ON AUGUST 1ST.
The coverage has continued and persisted to today, with virtually every outlet that can print producing at least one story about the Q LARP.

Much like the Alex Jones shoah from his online platforms, this was clearly a premeditated effort that required collusion and direction by these various outfits. There's a lot of bureaucracy involved when trying to coordinate between these large outlets, this indicates 1: premeditation & 2: a possible centralized directing agent which I believe is the (((ADL))). If you recall the ADL partnered with Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Youtube and Twitter a year ago to combat white SUPREMEists.
engadget.com/2017/10/10/anti-defamation-league-partners-with-tech-giants-to-fight-online-hate/

Attached: 2954.jpg (620x372, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-applauds-google-and-youtube-in-expanding-initiative-to-fight-online-hate
youtube.com/watch?v=Q07ObotW8q4
vox.com/2018/8/11/17660902/twitter-dehumanizing-speech-policy-alex-jones
thinkprogress.org/suspect-behind-massive-california-wildfire-was-steeped-in-conspiracies-ad251ea66ac4/
youtube.com/watch?v=DHcIZjsvhtI
youtube.com/watch?v=B2X2aIcMw00
youtube.com/watch?v=4ySD2zfHfBo
youtube.com/watch?v=PTFh8frSZog
youtube.com/watch?v=aXTOWZz48v4
is3.Jow
hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/alex-jones-wereldkampioen-complottheorie-slaat-alweer-door~af81e516/
hollywoodhealthandsociety.org/impact-studies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ADL also released an article themselves on Aug 1.

>ADL Applauds Google and YouTube in Expanding Initiative to Fight Online Hate

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today welcomed progress announced by Google and YouTube in blocking and removing extremist content on YouTube. Google recently started using machine learning technology, which has allowed it to remove more than 75 percent of violent extremism videos during the past month.
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-applauds-google-and-youtube-in-expanding-initiative-to-fight-online-hate

It seems they were priming the public to conflate Q with Alex Jones who was banned from his platforms on Aug 5th-6th so they could bait and switch the two in the minds of the public. All of the listed outlets above released articles about Jones' deplatforming on the 6th. If the average person just vaguely associates Alex Jones with Q and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories instead of an Independent outlet with millions of subscribers, they're much more likely to brush it off.

This all just so happens to take place in proximity of UTR II, which (((Greenblatt))) himself is out campaigning and priming the public for more censorship when it actually occurs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q07ObotW8q4
If I had to guess, this was coordinated weeks in advance to all take place during this specific weekend so they can flood every outlet with more articles about white SUPREMEists so they can justify the next round of censorship as twitter, "is planning to draft a policy on 'dehumanizing speech'".
vox.com/2018/8/11/17660902/twitter-dehumanizing-speech-policy-alex-jones

This is it lads. (((They))) really are moving to take back control.

Attached: 1528987528883.png (840x630, 1.13M)

Sounds right

good posts

Attached: media clique edition.png (276x275, 30K)

bump

Attached: 1533766986652.jpg (738x960, 78K)

Attached: Q and alex .jpg (632x352, 89K)

>Wants IQ above room temperature
>Uses ((()))
LOL, fucking retard.

Are you saying jews don't hold a significant amount of influence in US politics?

I think you're lost Boomer, this isn't a Q thread

There's an article on (((thinkprogress))) linking Q, Alex Jones, mental illness, Trump support and the california arsonist. It's a very sloppy hitpiece.

Can't be archived by archive.is, (((they))) have blocked it.
thinkprogress.org/suspect-behind-massive-california-wildfire-was-steeped-in-conspiracies-ad251ea66ac4/

Ignore d&c posts. Have a bump OP.

The only antidote to control is chaos. And if the focus is online then the logical conclusion is to go out. But the current big thing is unite the right, a fucking honeypot. Then move further away. Go local

They're always going to blame Trump for anything and everything. I'm more focused on the ADLs role in this and what plans they have for the future. I wonder what FrameGame has to say about all of this.

Attached: 1526119109657.jpg (350x960, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DHcIZjsvhtI

youtube.com/watch?v=B2X2aIcMw00
They are pushing for 'machine learning' and algos to be used to censor people. I believe this is because they think they can sell an algo to the public as 'complete logical and irrefutable' and something that cannot be argued with.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DHcIZjsvhtI
The final line is the kicker
>Community based definitions of hate-speech
i.e. jews must be given the power to define anything they dislike as hate-speech, and therefore a crime.

You are exactly correct. Screencap this thread boyos. Something bad is going to happen at this UTR event and it will be used as an excuse to de platform anyone and anything even tangentially related to the right wing online. Over the coming weeks you will witness the greatest mass CENSORSHIP of all time. They are coming for YOU. The largest corporations the earth has ever known are going to try to silence you. They want to make sure 2016 can never happen again.

Yeah whenever they first launched the program it took down lots of videos by people who weren't that controversial. It also struck videos on youtube that were privated and unavailable to the public. That was when we figured out they were using the audio to text alg to find "hateful" content whenever you uploaded the video.

>Alex Jones, mental illness
well the guy either is a charlatan or crazy, its definitely one or the other.

He's an entertainer.
Do you think they really kill women in slasher films, too?

He's a performer that found a niche. You don't research anything like this without knowing about the kikes at a point. It's unavoidable.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ySD2zfHfBo

Attached: i was only pretending.jpg (680x1671, 1.15M)

I don't watch any infowars stuff other than clips that get circulated here but it's clear that Alex is very media savvy, and knows, or is advised, very well about how to get people sharing his content and talking about him.

He does funny skits and doesn't take himself seriously, obviously in the hope they will be webm/gif'd and shared. The gay frog thing was a tremendous PR coup for him, and the best part is he was completely right.

Check the AJ threads on /wsg/ they are usually a goldmine for dumb, memeable soundbites.

Attached: alex-joint.webm (1275x670, 642K)

seems like a copout to me

I don't know what point you're trying to make then, sorry.

He really is a walking meme, but he's also kind of blackpilling because there's a lot of people that actually believe him unfortunately.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTFh8frSZog
what?

Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: 1528130173879.png (623x450, 36K)

Sounds like you just suffer from autism.

>there's a lot of people that actually believe him unfortunately
There are brainlets that will believe everything they see/hear/read and you will never change that.

There are plenty of rappers who talk about drug dealing and robbing people, etc, but never did any of that and came from wealthy backgrounds. But there are people who hear what they are saying that take it to heart instead of treating it as a form of entertainment.

It's exactly the same for Alex Jones and Info Wars; you can't hold him accountable for everything mindless thought or act his audience is responsible for.

if he is right he takes credit, if he is wrong he claims its a joke, seems like a straightforward charlatan technique.

If "my team" wins, its because we're the best.
If we lose it's because we had some internal problems, but we're still the best normally.

>I want to keep the IQ above room temperature
Well you fucked up that up yourself by starting the thread

Attached: opisafag.jpg (425x301, 29K)

fuck off dipshit, first off we are next, second whether Q is real or not, he did a magnificent job redpilling the boomers, so in both cases we win.

now fuck off, glowing hooknose

Attached: 1528835236716.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

We're saying he's just a guy that says things, that's it. Sure he has his John Edwards act he tries to put on to maintain credibility with the segment of his audience that are true believers. No one's claiming he isn't a fraud, or charlatan, or an idiot, this is all just inconsequential.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXTOWZz48v4

is3.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1533397160655.webm

Very good comments user. I noticed this too - all of the sudden there was this massive rush of all the MSM talking about Q - which was strange because usually they ignore these sort of people.

I'm not sure if this is a plan to conflate Q with Alex Jones though. Personally, I think a false flag operation relating to Q or Q supporters is more likely. Some guy wearing a Q shirt is going to do something and Q will be shut down, or something like that.

Either way, you are right. (((They))) are moving into turbo mode. They have realized that Trump is not losing popularity, in fact he is gaining it. They're turning up the heat to 11 right now. We have to stay calm and keep soldiering on, and keep an eye out for voter fraud.

Something big is coming.

OK I see what you're on about
Here's the deal
THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIFIED
That's why they are they are going full social media shoah
That's why they can't stop talking about Q
That's why there will be another false flag today at UTR
THEY ARE LOSING
THEY ARE TERRIFIED
WE ARE WINNING

Attached: TRUMP-STARSHIP-TROOPERS.jpg (650x429, 102K)

Stay the course, user.

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

>Free Speech should only apply to people who have “useful” things to say.
>high IQ

Enlighten a non burger; what is the deal with the upcoming midterm-elections?
Its clear there is a ramp up of getting leftys to the polls but I don't know what the mid-terms represent or what the outcome of them is.

Bump

It means the House of Representatives all have to win elections, and 35 senators do.
It’s cobsidered a big deal in the middle of a Presidency, because it can flip control of the house and senate.
Democrats want to impeach Trump/stonewall him, so they need this flip to happen.

On agust 5, the day before Jones got banned from his online platform's there was an article on a Belgium news site:

hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/alex-jones-wereldkampioen-complottheorie-slaat-alweer-door~af81e516/

When I read it I was surprised becouse 99.99% of the readers of that site don’t hava clue who Alex Jones is.

So why on earth would they make an article like that. On 6 august I knew.

its not inconsequential , what he is doing is rather harmful . His sensationalism gets associated with conspiracy theories in general, and real conspiracies uncovered with actual evidence (like what wikileaks does) ,loses credibility in the public eye.

Attached: 5633542.jpg (300x240, 20K)

Attached: 65687.jpg (525x289, 34K)

Jones could easily have spoken to Q though. He's had the actual president on his show.

You are a moron! how is what he's doing harmful?
How is he any more sensationalistic than CNN etc ????

Attached: 36454275385.jpg (629x785, 176K)

Thanks, I think I already knew that and forgot it.

RightWingWatch has been credited with getting Apple to ban AJ/IW and the rest of the dominoes fell after that. RWW is a project of 'People For The American Way', which was started by Norman Lear.

Norman Lear also started The Normal Lear Center, which pushes progressive narratives into Hollywood via it's 'Hollywood Health & Society' project.
Any time a tv show that isn't the news talks about trans rights, or climate change it's probably because the Lear Foundation helped sweeten the script

hollywoodhealthandsociety.org/impact-studies

UTR2 needs to be canceled. Imagine how the media would rage if their false flag was thwarted.

Attached: unitetheright2.png (1321x400, 131K)

Yeah, it's infowars tearing this place apart.

... definitely.

Attached: 1289885924065.jpg (363x310, 31K)

seems pretty obvious how

tweet is mightier than the sword as they say

Attached: 53757642.jpg (657x527, 59K)

I feel like they are overplaying their hand. They are getting desperate and feel trapped into doing this.

Low effort, low energy. Probably time to find a new job.

They're scared.

Attached: AJ-OK.png (1712x1080, 1.95M)

i wonder if those chemical attacks in syria and salisbury hadnt happened that this would be over, or if the domestic pedogate, qanon and shooter hoax's also play a substantial part in this. i think assange is rolled in there somewhere. its hard to identify who the bad actors are at this point because im usually indiferent to figures such as cernovich and infowars but not so much the information; as a subject.
who? gov or corps

Alex Jones works for time warner, he is owned by ((((them)))). He is a disinfo agent, a master of mixing fact with fiction. He is used by his jewish handlers as an "example" to take down real truth tellers that are anti zionist. This thread is created by sayanim spewing their filthy hasbara to push this narrative.

>CNN gives exact time and place for unguarded Republican baseball practice
>gets people shot
>infowars talks about other people's theories on pizzagate
>someone shoots the floor once
CNN is more disgusting in every way.

The CIA controls it. They have for years and it's openly known. News outlets have had the same talking points/scripts essentially since the 80's at least maybe even before, I'm not sure.

the news outlets you sourced collaborating to "discredit" Q and AJ only lend credibility to both imo

Jesus christ how new are you

next rich the pilot will be a q follower

>1 post by this id

hi, this is for newfag friends (even if you have been for years, you can still be quite a newfag, just to make that clear, please pay attention when others try to help. and yes believe it or not, calling you out for being newfaggots and talking shit, IS trying to help. its meant to talk shit and piss you off and to use the anger and from having your newfaggotness called out because you obviously reek from it, to get you to stfu and actually put in your time lurking and learning board culture, and taking enough redpills, not even just taking them, but absorbing a steady diet of them, until you have learned enough.. for fuck sakes /soapboxrantover) from "please for the love of god, please go back to plebbit" (TM)

Anyways, I am using this shill post as an example, because it is so obviously a shitty blatant attempting at shilling (shitty tactics, repeated enough times, can be effective, although with a lower efficacy than higher quality shilling or shitposting). Since it is such shit, and obvious, I figured this would be a good opportunity to help some of you newfags learn something. And to maybe, just fucking maybe, one day be repilled. Rather than your pathetic current states of being "redpilled".

Here is just a few example of why and how it is easily recognizable as a shitty shill post.

>5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'radicals', etc. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

>6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer, or ignore answers.
pls read
>The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

found the fuckin jew

And shout out to OP for not being a faggot this time. Way to connect the dots. To use 64D chess analogy, connecting the dots that the liberal media conspired to talk shit and discredit Q as wild conspiracy, was some regular 2d chess. And connecting the dots that the liberal progressive left social media platforms conspired together to "shut it down" the humble gay frogs liberator and water filter salesman, Al Jones, was also regular 2d chess. But linking it up the way you have, looking for the why did they do it, when they did it, for what reason, and what could possibly happen from here? That was a step above 2d chess. Not quite 64d. Like 3d or 4d, with cross-platform multiplayer (more than 2, traditional number of players in chess) enabled

Good job OP. I think you are right. I just wonder If/when the whole Q thing will start actually coming to fruition. The 45k+ (it's up to 45k last time I heard, from 40k) sealed indictments, have to come to play sometime. What bothers me, is if the swamp is so large, and so nasty and bad, then why wait so long to just start purging it? The general public can and will have to just deal with it. And it will be a dark day for our nation and for politics in general. But the people will persevere, learn a lot from it, and move on, going forward and being aware of the sick and nasty and low levels that humans can stoop to to get in positions of power, and to keep that power. And once the general populace knows and becomes aware of things, even if they are truly abhorrent (lets say, all the Pizzagate stuff is true and is rampant, and some big names/players and institutions go down) the people will accept it, learn, and as a nation will keep our eyes out for things like that. If it is SO bad, why not just get it over with? Why let it continue on for even a minute longer? Fuck if I know.

Attached: 1532071438137.jpg (1280x1810, 311K)

>Yeah, it's infowars tearing this place apart.

checked. and yeah, we absolutely need to come down on InfoWars, and other similar platforms. hell we need to come down on people like PewDiePie, for saying nigger on accident one time, and making a joke about poo-indians being willing to do anything for $5 and having them write "kill all jews" on piece of paper. we need to either silence them, or make them bend to our points of view. letting people think and talk about what they want to, is not going to work for us. of course we can let people like sarah jeong, and Black Lives Matter do and say whatever they want. surely, that is a method of operating that will "win" the "civil war" before it even starts! we can avoid this "war' by silencing the other side! let's not even attempt to talk about it or discuss it any way. if our differences are too great, let's not even try to talk it out and find amicable solutions for all parties. or see if there is a way that we could change a bit and maybe they could change a bit and we could prevent it. no. lets just silence them. all of them.
t. Chris Murphy (D-CT)

"These companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our democracy depends on it."
>companies
>survival of democracy depends on jewtube and jewgle
>lol
>more than take down one website
>didnt even take down infowars website

Damn he's kinda dumb. Kinda on-topic, slightly off-topic. Are we fucked? Are people in general just too stupid?