I’m going to Paris, are the memes true?

Red pill me on Paris, Jow Forums. I hear conflicting things on here.
>Paris is mostly white as long as you stay out of the suburbs
>Paris is another Chicago tier shithole with feral nigs and Arabs

Which is it, Jow Forums? If it’s bad what areas should I avoid?

Attached: E237A4EE-980F-42C7-84B6-686C8BF3FF55.jpg (1179x1600, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not chicago tier, its better than all major cities in the US but thats like saying piss taste better than shit

Good luck in the jungle.

Attached: 1531188238106.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

Paris is white except North-East, but a lot of people of the cities around it work there, with many non-whites.

You just have to not be a dumb tourist.

The horror. I swear if this happens to such an enourmous extent in my neighboorhood i'm gonna buy some rifles and grenades and shrink them down.

>le cherrypick

Don't go to the suburbs except Versailles if you want to visit
Avoid the 18th district (north) except to visit Montmartre
Avoid the 17th after dark

Paris is safe, it's just very unpleasant. Prepare to see paki, african, gipsy street vendors near every landmark you want to visit and/or in the public transports.
The best course of action with those is to just completely ignore them and keep walking like you have somewhere to be

someone just link him the metro video and we'll call it a day with this thread

Attached: paris.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

Attached: italy vs allah.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Ram advice.

Don’t take a middle eastern perosn’s taxi, at best they’ll rip you off and take you the longest way possible.

If you go to Eiffel Tower go in a group and don’t get singled out, be prepared to say “no” about 100 times.

Also try not to go during the weekend. All the sandniggers from the suburbs pour into the city on the weekends and flood every public place. Monument, malls, parks

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE'VE NIGGERS AND SHEBOONS!

Attached: HitlerRockstar.jpg (500x610, 61K)

Go to Bois de Boulogne and pick up a tranny prostitute

I visited in 2011. The place was an utter shithole then with niggers and other filth rampant about the streets selling their chinese made crap. One can only imagine how bad it is now.

Attached: 1531849398255.jpg (2199x1415, 1.88M)

check out these places, south of the river you'll mostly be fine, walking around champs elysees should be fine as well (triangle between arc de triomphe, eiffel tower, louvre, that part of that side of the river is quite nig-free except for the unwashed trying to sell tat)

get a metro to the cemetery in the east, very serene

Attached: 489248921.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

Thats the problem. Survivial of those who nobody seems to have a solution besides the end of a gun. Lack of leadership.

Its a shame you have to specify which areas are free of invaders in your own nations. Your grandparents and their parents before them would be ashamed of you and what Europe has become.

Montmartre is in the middle of nog district but you haven't visited Paris if you haven't seen it. It's a great sight and from up there you have the best view you can get in Paris. And if you go during the week it should be crowded with tourists but there's no much nogs at the top of the hill so it's nice

You tell me.

Attached: 1500684892927.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

I was literally only white guy in paris in some street area and this was 800 meters from gare de lyon

Pic is from an user from last year, have fun in that parisian shithole

Attached: france.jpg (2448x2448, 1.79M)

Attached: pétain if only you knew.jpg (805x453, 156K)

Fuck off nigger. Go back to your subhuman shithole.

My sister felt the streets of Nicaragua were safer than Paris lel

Attached: france.png (1468x1000, 2.58M)

Never go to Paris.

>taken near Gare du Nord
yeah obviously it's nogged

No and no. There are shit load of Africans there.

Paris is still a beautiful city though, enjoy it OP.

I assume that would be like our shitty nog area, but still m8, so many districts are no go zones now it's fucked

Attached: france_2015.jpg (900x1519, 674K)

paris is mostly black all over, what little whites live there do so from within homes, offices, and vehicles.

Gare du Nord and the 18th district are filled with niggers. But they're not really no-go zones. Crime is low, the only reason I tell people not to go there is because it's an eyesore.
this guy is lying

>the absolute state of Jow Forums
yes, Paris should be cleaned but stop your meme

Attached: france summer.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

>Paris is still a beautiful city
thats the funniest thing I've read all day

Paris if fine, most of this is is just Jow Forums usual exaggeration. Dont listen to that trash who can't afford to travel there.

t. been there in 2004, 2014 and 1016

Attached: images.png (661x323, 22K)

Bertrand is not real French Punk, bump this in a punk bar and you will never be seen alive again.

Attached: ido.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Unfortunately Paris is not what it used to be user.

Half of the inner periferique is fine. None of the suburb is.

No one with good intentions will ever come to talk to you with a smile on his face.

You can trust whites and Asians are either tourists or will ignore you.

Diversity status: Achieved.

French men, if there are any left, should watch this and weep for what they have lost

Attached: 34924.jpg (400x534, 95K)

Stop with the fake news lies. The certain death area is only dangerous at night, or after 20h, or if you are alone or if you are a woman.

the cope is unreal

Why don't you take video and pics and show us

Wrong, I speak from experience. Worse than most US cities I've been to.

Even he is exaggerating. I lived in the "don't even think about it area", right next to the "certain death" area that I crossed every day, for 3 years. The biggest problem I experienced is some faggot arab hitting on me.

>Paris is another Chicago tier shithole with feral nigs and Arabs
No one says this. Parts of Chicago are a war zone. More Americans have been killed there since 9/11 than in all the wars US has waged in its war against terrorism.

are you Jow Forums?

Kek, the absolute state of France. It's not even sad, it's pathetic already.

Attached: jebut.gif (624x444, 1.55M)

Tall and well built although not huge

>paris is white
it's a shithole that literally gives you mental disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Central Paris is mostly white and tourists. However, the whole Gare du Nord, Barbes, Rue de Strasbourg and Gare de l'Est is Little Africa

Interesting how the female in the front that seems to guide the train of niggers looks jewish.

ar*bs are cowards
not being a manlet is probably enough to scare off 90% of threats

That's not France, however

It will not be achieved until the last white person is gone. Terrorists killed around 200 in France - just about 60 million to go.

The whole South East is little China.

Attached: paris after wc.webm (636x360, 1.76M)

Yeah that's true. As a kid I was short and skinny, living in the northern suburbs wasn't fun and I could never fucking relax because everytime I was outside I knew I was looked at as a target. Everything changed after puberty hit and I beefed up a fair bit

Paris is white except the touristic zone near Eiffel tower because lot of Indian chink mutt and mysterymeat tourists and the north. I still find it less unpleasant to navigate in Clignancourt with all the africans than around Eiffel tower.

There's also pajeets selling bottled water and random shit near the Louvre. There's no escaping shitskin street vendors during summer. Best time to visit Paris is during the week in November

>be american
>get sucker punched

>just completely ignore them
As your government brings in more and more and the number of French people in France dwindles. Yeah be a good goy and vote for Macron

My wife and I had to change trains at Gare du Nord. Legit Somalia tier. Had zero interest in seeing any of France after that.

I'm talking about nigger and gyppo street vendors and scammer, nigger. Even saying "no" to them is too much conversation, best just not even look at them, at the most maybe a wave off

Near the Louvre you can rapidly escape to the Japanese area or something else. Near Eiffel tower you are stuck between disgusting sellers and fat mutt tourists, even some of them go take a piss at the Japanese culture house.

Im starting to see why Hitler wanted to invade France, I get this idea that anyone can be a French Citizen, but also how much that can bother people

>Paris is fine, nothing to worry about
t. Nigger

Gare du Nord is the absolute most niggerd area in the entire country. It's next to the nigger district and on top of that it's the hub where all the train lines from the shittiest suburbs converge. I tell everyone to avoid it if they can

I have never been but I've met many French who have moved to Israel because they said that Paris was too dangerous.

Paris or suburbs? Paris can be an eyesore but I wouldn't call it dangerous aside from a few very specific areas in the middle of the night

Good

Nah. I've stayed in hotels near Gare du Nord many times, never had problems with ethnics.

>French who have moved to Israel
what's wrong with this statement?

Attached: jews-movie-poster.jpg (827x1000, 111K)

You never been there, hmm? Sucks to be a eating potato cunt

You never really get in trouble with them but I still don't like seeing them and I can see how it would give a very bad first impression to a tourist

OP, relatively speaking Paris is actually one of the nicest cities in Africa. You’ll be fine.