FDA allows human mean in the food supply

How do we change this?

Attached: Human meat in the food supply.png (1529x546, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161015215944/https://www.clearlabs.com/food_reports/2015/the_hotdog_report
archive.fo/gUSBZ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/burgers-contain-rat-and-human-dna-study-finds-a7023661.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-trial/fbi-agent-describes-grisly-warehouse-in-start-of-body-brokers-trial-idUSKBN1EU1V8
archive.fo/Z1Nkv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck... MEAT*

onions green

s-o-y or onions?
i have to ask because of the retarded word filter

We expose them for allowing Human and Rat DNA in their meat. People would stop eating the burgers if they knew. I'm not sure how we can make this news well known, but it's possible. Spread this news. Stop eating the Burgers

Last year I gave up on fast food after reading all of this shit, but making people aware of it has been a difficult if not almost impossible task. I'm not giving up, just saying people like their easy food

The Hotdog Report was available on the clearlabs site until people started posting the infographic:
web.archive.org/web/20161015215944/https://www.clearlabs.com/food_reports/2015/the_hotdog_report

Attached: hot-dog-report 1.png (1242x5610, 1.46M)

>cont

Attached: hot-dog-report 2.png (1246x7076, 1.19M)

Of course it gets worse

Attached: Serco Pickton Pig Farm 1.png (803x602, 509K)

Attached: Serco Pickton Pig Farm 2.png (650x572, 174K)

Attached: Serco Pickton Pig Farm 3.png (1675x785, 344K)

Bumping a good thread

>Burgers contain rat and human DNA, study finds
>A study of 258 burgers in the US finds unexpected additional – and lack of – ingredients

archive.fo/gUSBZ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/burgers-contain-rat-and-human-dna-study-finds-a7023661.html

Attached: burger.jpg (968x726, 102K)

thank you... burger? this is odd, kek

Pig farms are used to dispose of human bodies after maffia murders and whatnot, also they throw in dumpster meats like rat meat in it. Pigs still eat it.

checked
and true.
Read Murder Inc. and learned that the jewish people were running the mafia and used Italians as cover. Both knew about the use of human meat in sausages because it was a profitable way to get rid of problems

Attached: Murder Inc. jewish american mafia.jpg (480x360, 38K)

(Denver: chopped red onion, green chile sauce, sour cream, jalepenos_)
...what? I mean I could imagine it, but I've never heard of that yet.
t.denver.
I mean, it seems basically hotdogs are not handled in the most proper way if that's what you're getting at then I agree, but I don't think the fda allows *killing people, or using corpses, or buying some form of meat. I mean the sale of human meat is still illegal so the hotdog companies can't legally ut it in there without buying it from somewhere. so the permission is strictly allowance of "human meat" (dna from the hands of the factory workers) to be in the hotdog. I mean, that's sickening yes, but it's not real cannibalism.

Guessing that that's still done, just mixing the pork with human flesh and selling that, but if they were smart (and had the time for it) they'd just feed it to the pigs to get them fattened up, assuming that the human flesh will all be converted into delicious pig fat, nobody would notice if they'd burn the bones and had the feces used as fertiliser

hot dog companies don't buy human meat. They buy pork minced meat which is already tainted with human minced meat.

>but it's not real cannibalism
oh shit my eyes just rolled out of my head, give me a sec.

>FBI agent describes grisly warehouse in start of body broker's trial
reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-trial/fbi-agent-describes-grisly-warehouse-in-start-of-body-brokers-trial-idUSKBN1EU1V8
archive.fo/Z1Nkv

This sounds more plausible than the other shit about the clintons and whatnot. It has the ring of truth going on for me.

what are you ? bigots

Attached: 1510383191578.jpg (781x1024, 373K)

>They buy pork minced meat which is already tainted with human minced meat.
exactly.
there are cases of direct to grind but too few, its easier for the pigs to digest instead because they get fed
The Robert Pickton trial opened my eyes to how utterly shit the government of this country is, they are the worst type of people to be in power, an actual kakistocracy

>one case of human DNA.
>β€œThe most likely cause is hair, skin, or fingernail that was accidentally mixed in during the manufacturing process,” it read, referring to the human DNA.
What a fucking hyperkike clickshekel sensationalist fearmongering bullshit headline. Someone touched one of the patties before it was tested. That's it. You have "muh human dna" on every single thing you get served to you at a restaurant by these standards. You have "muh human dna" on any foods you touch or serve at home. A large percentage of the dust in the air is skin cells.

Attached: 1522563974537.jpg (511x448, 138K)

checked
that's hilarious because both hair and nails don't carry any nuclear DNA, they're keratin

hey upsidedown poland, i don't want to eat humans, at all

>The Robert Pickton trial
QRD?

ONIONS GREEN IS MADE OF PEOPLE

It was reported in the leaf news that human DNA was found in pork products and an investigation was started to find the source.
At the same time hookers were disappearing from the street at an alarming rate and none were found alive ever again, but one managed to escape from the pig farm and got her story out before the police/government could muzzle her.
The trial happened, we find out Robert is a neanderthal retard and his wife was doing most of the work. They were feeding the hookers to the pigs and recording it for resale, then they'd slaughter the pigs and have a feast for the upper class. When the trial was over no further investigation went into who the guests were because the cops, judges, RCMP and government officials would have to turn themselves in.

Attached: linda_wright_pickton_info.jpg (1602x968, 832K)

too late now leaf

Attached: 1446852702867.png (200x194, 21K)

b-b-but i brought proof!!
surely that must count for something!

kek @ ID too