Jow Forums is brick stupid

facts don't care about your feelings

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-143749~2.png (1080x875, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is, dare I say, epic.

Attached: 98374598364786578345.png (955x500, 115K)

>t. the guy who refused to talk to Jared Taylor

zionism is jewish ethnic nationalism

His arguments never change. I hate civic nationalists especially those who think Israel deserves the support it gets from the USA

Swap white for jewish.

who gives a fuck what the 5'3 faggot white kid has to say? Besides faggot white kids.

Attached: benshapiroisamidget.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Nationalism doesn't inherently imply superiority. That's just a strawman (((they))) make to call everybody a supremacist. I wouldn't have a problem with jewish nationalists if they weren't such kikes.

reminder that jews dont approve of race conscious whites

Jow Forums literally fell for Russian propaganda lol. People here will believe anything. Just tell them you're red pilling them.

>t. Kike

lol ur dumb

>a jew hating on white people
oh I'm so surprised. I'm sure he's never proclaimed the jewish people superior to other groups of people, I'm totally sure.

nationalism is blight upon this world and should be eradicated with fire

>loving your country is bad for some reason

go to bed destiny

wtf I love this droop eyed sandnigger now

Attached: 1533908784912.jpg (1936x1936, 584K)

>spend all day talking about the innare superiority of white people
No white nationalist does this benny.
You are thinking of jews.

All Jews will flee to Canada. Then Canada will be nuked.

Attached: 1520564881967.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

OK, this is epic

>a virgin being a fag
So surprised

>White

Thank fucking God I'm not Canadian. How absolutely humiliating it must be when traveling abroad and having to show your passport, letting everyone know you're from the kingdom of unbelievable faggotry.

Attached: faggot tree.png (640x428, 489K)

I took quite a bit of scrolling through Jewish excrement, but I found the tweet and it was refreshing to see an intelligent response from Jow Forums's side.

Attached: Nix.jpg (683x919, 182K)

He's not even a 'civic' nationalist, he's an actual bona fide nationalist but only for Israel. He's a cosmopolitan wannabe elite for everyone else.

I like Vox Day's name of this guy, little chickenhawk.

the world hates US much more than canada

Attached: download (24).jpg (230x219, 13K)

"I've got to divorce myself from being a racist, this attack will do it~!"

Okay. This is epic.

But most epic is the 2k onions putting a like

Attached: 1510335622556 (1).jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

He's not wrong.

why doesn't he come here to debate us?

But mere superiority is not sufficient for supremacy, otherwise the "Supreme" Court just has better judges and General Eisenhower was merely a better general than Patton or Montgomery. Supremacy, especially in political context means controlling or ruling over.

Ben Shapiro won't last. He's too mainstream in his thinking.

A redpilled Ben Shapiro, though...

Attached: 1525860499272.png (971x640, 442K)

Who 'talks' about white supremacy all day?
Why bother mentioning it? The lesser races all know it's the case and desperately pass themselves off as white or try to find some metric in which they are superior.
The white man need do nothing to prove his primacy. He need only exist.

For a guy that thinks there is a Yahweh in the sky somewhere that has chosen his tribe as his favorites, that's pretty rich.

Benny boy. I'm sorry to tell you that your self-serving tale of your imaginary tribal god Yahweh is a load of pigshit. And, if you don't like White people, Then go live with your own people in the Middle East.

This, no race is superior. Also world has no borders, Israel has to welcome Palestinians and african and arab refugees right now!

Why hasn't Jow Forums organized a 3 day boycott of Facebook in protest of Zuckerbergs censorship of Alex Jones?

i've been banned off that kikesite so many times i just deactivated my account for good. hope any other anons who have an account does the same. they can't make money off accounts that aren't being used

This

>3 day boycott of Facebook
Only niggers and boomers are on Facebook.

It's not coincidental that people who spend all day talking about the supposed superiority of the Jewish race are invariably brick-ovenable.
>inb4 oy vey

I know this is bait but it seriously depresses me that so many trump supporters accepted benji back. He's obviously a scheming greedy scumbag yet people buy into the obviously forced meme.

It's true. Just watch any of this guys """debates"""

Attached: destiny_LMAO.png (551x734, 825K)

all shapiro ever does is mischaracterize, evade, play dumb and smear. he's a horrible, vain little cunt.

I like your post
It's very logical and not at all motivated by emotions
I guess it's a bit like the jewish state in that regard

and shill

He's King Shill by virtue of kikery.

>white

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

He's a manlet and a kike.
If he didn't have his own brick stupid sycophants sucking his cut cock every time he "owns" someone he would have killed himself some time ago.
His inferiority complex is a riot to witness.

HAS to be a shop.... right?

He's like Curley from Of Mice and Men

little scrappy jr there

what would happen if literal nazis supported israel?

Attached: 1533990414909.png (464x513, 320K)

That sounds so fucking stupid, Why would Nazis do that?

Actually, the Nazis weren't looking to exterminate anyone. They were just fighting against a Marxist revolution that had already claimed the Russian Empire, creating the Soviet Union, and was moving west. They would have been perfectly happy if the Jews had just packed up and moved to the Middle East.

>Hurrr people I don't agree with are dumb dumbs
This is a sure way to spot an actual moron with no arguments.

So even the Nazis cucked out? They had the opportunity to rid themselves of these pest and didn't take the action that would have served them the best in the future and they didn't take that opportunity?

>innate white superiority

can we just be left alone?

>ur stoopid
holy fuck Jow Forums RAPED AND BEATEN by Ben Shapiro

I wouldn't say they cucked out. The Marxist Jews' plans for communizing Europe were underestimated by all. Everyone was jewed into coming to the defense of the Marxists who hid in the open among normal Jews.

As you can see in Europe today, these are some patient motherfuckers. They don't mind it taking a century for their end game to play out.

Hm. So they misinterpreted their tactics?

is this faggot catcalling me ?

I would say they underestimated the level of desire to seize all of Europe under Marxism. I would also throw normal Jews into that mix. I doubt they envisioned being thrown into gulags and tortured by Marxist Jews just because they were non-Zionist Jews.

Alexander Solzhenitzyn (who spent most of his adult life in the camps of the USSR as a political prisoner) said that Jews were both the worst perpetrators and recipients of mistreatment in those gulags. It really drives the point home to just how serious Marxist Jews are about enforcing rules against wrong think.

Ben Shapiro SODOMISES your tiny alt-right SHITHOLE with FACTS and LOGIC

But Shapiro, we are superior. Facts are not ideas.

>lawyer
>not stupid

Excuse me mr Jew, am I good goy yet?

the world hates israel, who controls the US through diaspora. world would love america if we stopped being slaves of the jews.

It’s cohencidental

This stupid fucking kike needs to just fucking die. All ashkenazis are on borrowed time. Their era is over and within our lifetimes we will see the jewish race utterly laid to waste

>white

Attached: wiseau.jpg (306x164, 4K)

It's not coincidental that shapiro only really blew up as an e-celeb after he was referenced here for a year before people knew how much of a jew he was

He never posted this
>1 post by this ID
ah, I see
sage

>1 Post by This ID

Every Fucking Time

>(((facts)))
Thanks shlomo, it looks like you win

Attached: 1532789480918.jpg (750x724, 69K)

Perhaps the most important part of Trump's election is how he has exposed these Jewish "conservatives" who are blatantly trying to push Israel's interests.

As if we give a fuck what this false prophet has to say.
/Sage

i agree with him. If you spend all day praising your nation/race/gender/any_group, you're probably shit yourself.

What is he referring at though?

Your feeling of superiority will be a small consolation when those brick-stupid racists are opening your throat into the gutter Ben. Enjoy it.

Who talks about Whyte Superiority, it is a Myth, the only people who talk about racial superiority are Blacks?

What does "t." mean?

He supports an ethnostate.

based and redpilled!! i just love these JUDEO-Christian values that Ben is shooting up my ass with his Jew milk!!!!

This user is 100% correct

the holocaust never happened so yeah. germans could have rid the world of millions of subversive parasite jews and they didn't. such a shame.

TFW his sister's sex tape is released

Attached: boob.jpg (620x978, 187K)

I agree. The stormfags and Trumpkins have destroyed this board. I'm not racists but I have no issues using politically incorrect terms everyone does even niggers but thats where the similarities between a lot of us and the stormfags ends. Fuck Trump and fuck stormfags.

Attached: 1532495950310.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

Its not coincidental that Jews got kicked out of 100+ countries

Attached: 1516816031603m.jpg (809x1024, 70K)

sauce on his sis?

Attached: 1511370357251.jpg (778x512, 34K)

You're worse than stormfags and alot worse than the Dumpster fags
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
This is more your level

Attached: 1533933600740.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

kind of true, i've always viewed white supremacy as an inherently parasitic ideology. A bunch of people trying to take credit for what other people have done.

Honestly, he tries to stay politically correct because I believe he will run for office some day; however, he is oy vey /our guy/

>this is the man Jow Forums used to worship
nice

I thought they gave you printouts of our lingo in the 77th

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo.

Whatever you say Great Satan.

Attached: 18764567345438.jpg (895x792, 219K)

When whites come together we do great things.
And being a nationalist or a supremacist for that matter dose not mean you're taking credit for the accomplishments of the great people of the past. It is simply honoring the people who made the accomplishments by putting their greatness front and center

Go take your Louis CK/Doug stanhope ideas back to the shitter

>Jow Forums is one person
>Jow Forums worshiped a jew
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

>responding to a leaf’s shitpost