Sudden 500% increase in Israeli flags

Anyone notice JIDF has suddenly stopped using meme flags and are now showing their geo flags and are trying to engage with the board?

Notice the increase in all the "not all jews", "X jews are different from Y jews", "Israel is your friend" etc. posts and their now trying to "banter" and be accepted?

What's going on? Why the change in tactics all of a sudden? Are they freaked out about the rise of JQ awareness among normies? Something else?

Attached: 63787554.jpg (548x675, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I smell some sort of false flag in the air. They already had that press conference in the DC synagogue.

I've been seeing this for the past month or so but I dunno when it actually started. Also there were way more slide threads than usual yesterday.

notice there is not much sexy israeli defence force pics anymore too?
they are getting wrecked in a meme warfare and they know it

Attached: 1519289274234.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Spamming much?

But muh holocaust!

Attached: JIDF1.jpg (1182x684, 147K)

>notice there is not much sexy israeli defence force pics anymore too?
>they are getting wrecked in a meme warfare and they know it

Attached: i(1).jpg (489x640, 70K)

JIDF: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council Online Shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

I don't know. But I do know that the """holocaust""" didn't happened.

>18 hours ago
gas yourself you filthy kike

((They)) are up to something, it's been slide thread after slide thread

Attached: 1531572517520m.jpg (1024x824, 147K)

>make 23 threads a day about jews and israel
>expect no jews to reply

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Gotta love me some dead """"israellis""""

Attached: 1533659337000.jpg (962x641, 162K)

>be a kike
>hang out on the anti-kike board

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

Israel is lawful houthi land

Attached: 1533848951973.png (1200x1696, 175K)

Whenever I'm bored I say I wonder if there's a thread about Israel, and usually there's at least three.

so you support Palestine?

>be amerishart
>shill for a country that burns his flag every friday

Attached: 1513168658585s.jpg (106x125, 3K)

Brethren hear me & hear me well!

The Juden's days are numbered. Even though those of us on Jow Forums take wise counsel that the systematic termination of Juden never really happened. That their wealthy elites started a war with our brethren z Germans for daring to breakaway from their financial system, then subverted our societies with perversions & degeneracy, do not become faint hearted.

Indeed, brethren I insist you all take heed to how the Juden's days are numbered.
(1) The very calamity they've promulgated means less & less to people the further we drift into the 21st century, the less people care about wars & "atrocities" that occurred in a different century.

(2) The Chinese are rising at a remarkable rate & they have their own intelligence apparatus. They know the Juden lied & they know they're responsible for destabilizing economies & using the Americans to start proxy wars. Sure, they'll take the occasional photo with representatives of the Juden (only Because the know America is not yet as weak as needed to finally reveal their true power level toward the Juden). The Chinese hate the Juden more than any people ever has, & the Juden fear them because as they look remarkably different, there's no way the Juden can infiltrate their society in order to subvert it.

(3) This is most important, the traditional masters of currency, the Juden are currently involved in a financial war with the new kids on the block, the Asians who are Hearlding in a new era of currency, crypto.

Take heart brethren, the Juden is soon to be isolated alone in the desert surrounded by those who wish to murder them.

Allahu akbar
Al-mawt L-Amrika
Al-mawt L-Isra'il
Al-hanah 'ali al-Yahud
Al-Nasr al-Islam

god is big
death to america
death to israel
curse on the jews
success to islam

rabbi we know those are mossad false flag actors

They are panicking, like a drowning man, trying to grab anything that will keep their head out of water. Their plan to fuck whole world is failing. Russia, Iran, Syria smashed them, USA is atleast 50% resisting kikes with Trump, considering Trump is openly talking with Putin, Eastern Europe gave them one big fuck you with refusing to take migrants. Only part of the world where they manage to fuck shit up is Western Europe, but who gives a fuck about Western Europe, they are just bunch of spoiled manchildren who had it easy last few decades.
Jews are painting floor, not realizing they are painting themselves in to corner, there will be nowhere to go

It's because they can derail threads just by showing it but I don't think it's based Israelis it's proxy fags

It's even worse than that, this pathetic loser responds in his own threads from different IPs
He probably gets banned pretty quickly lol

I would say it is not the JQ anymore. It is the SQ (Sandnigger Question).
Don't care about sandniggers in sandnigger countries. Only sandnigger trying to influence media in western countries.

>Be Jew

Why do you think?

Attached: 1523849893232.png (1110x1110, 54K)

This could be another phase in their "operation" or maybe a distraction. Just make sure to trigger them as much as possible.