Rabbid "SJW anti-white male" exposed as white cock lover

Video of Canadian SJW propagandist Lilly Singh (known for her videos about exposing white man's privilege and bigotry towards non whites and sexual minorities) has recently resurfaced in which she talks how whites are way better as partners, boyfriends, lovers and friends than brown men.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wZm2vKDtPI

Attached: MV5BNjA4ODAxMDk3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTgwMTM2MjI@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdErdEk56fs
youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd hate fuck her while she's screaming how privileged I am. Of course she's going to enjoy it.

That 4 is pretty annoying

See I actually thought she was in Hillary Clinton's dyke stable and that was just standard deep state propaganda narrative at the time

But what do I know

No surprise there. Coalburners and brown women alike have usually gotten rejected or pumped and dumped by white men, so they make it their life mission to get revenge.

Make sure to download it when she feels the heat and wants to take it down

Not surprised, all the brown skinned women on Twitter that hate white men all exclusively fuck white men.

Every time

Attached: Part-3-Trump-Sex-Dream.jpg (1215x1180, 134K)

No wonder she hates white men so much. The dissonance of ideological hate, yet sexual love for them much be tearing her apart inside.

holy fuck! now I'm so curious to see her lame excuse for this. lmao

Would. She's beautiful

got any more?

Am white man who fucks angry brown girls. Can confirm

Every time never stops surprising me.

I see that video is from around 2010. It fits with the evolution i've seen of people from then who were non political casuals turn into meme spewing woke nibbas. All the minorities that people thought were "Based" suddenly turn on them when the jews activated the right rhetoric.

The only reason why she hates white males now is that no white males married her. Mgtow

Here's my question though:
What type of self respecting white man would go for these white hating brown thots? Seriously, these women are hypocrites, ugly as fuck (let's face it, most brown women are) and just seem to be unpleasant to be around.

These women like Lilly Singh and Sarah Jeong spew venom toward white men because they’re hurt that Chad rejected them. They don’t actually hate white men, they’re just trying to process why Chad won’t love them.

doesn't jeong have white bf now?

indian women are the worst race traitors in the world. i have never seen an indian girl with an indian man in the uk

>i have never seen an indian girl with an indian man in the uk
Well, given the quality of Indian men I see in the IT field... it's not surprising.

A white boyfriend doesn't mean he's a Chad white boyfriend.

I know this is kinda a common trend and it makes me hate them so much more. Why doesn’t anyone have any conviction these days. Shit depresses me to no end.

Attached: 3997BCA8-8FB6-4347-A004-C6325F4208F6.jpg (598x687, 86K)

You mean they WANT to fuck white men. Further proving that the white race is seen as inherently superior by everyone

Why does she act like a nigger?

>Sikhs are base-

This. What the hell.

shades of brown are expected from their own communities to be into ghetto gangsta culture.

Compared to other races, white is the Chad of the skin colors. Just look at those okcupid response rates. Hypergamy recognizes white at the top.

India is like Brazil where there's a minority of super-successful high-functioning people surrounded by a sea of niggers

Only difference is that the Indian upper class is also brown.

Brown girls LOVE the BWC. How can niggers even compete?
Friendly reminder that the man with the largest dick in the world is a Canadian.

Is it you?

he's also a faggot. and puts his 2 kilometer cock through your ass every day

*GWC
Like the great white shark

She is fucking hideous. The smug smile makes her even more so.

>Post that brown girls prefer white men
>Butthurt Brit rages
Wanna know how I can tell you're a mudskin?

Attached: My superiority.png (998x775, 106K)

In university I plowed dozens of Indian girls because they all gossip and told each other about my BWC

You think the Indians are like that, you should see Fillipinos. White guys are considered 'Exotic' to them, mostly because their own men are 5 foot tall. That being said, Fillipino women are all completely crazy, and you don't stick your dick in crazy.

>and you don't stick your dick in crazy.

nigga have you ever met a man?

Attached: wtf.jpg (460x800, 259K)

>tfw always been into Indian girls but their families are racist as fuck and won't let me fuck them

Which is absolutely puzzling to me because I have good genes and better looking than most Indian blokes. By letting me fuck their girls, they would evolve in just one generation. Obviously Indians and just content with being dark skinned poo midgets.

I thought we were all pink on the inside. I don't understand. Literally shaking.

Attached: token illegal woman.jpg (800x600, 84K)

Yeah, I know, people stick their dick in crazy all the time. Though, we do have a saying "Filipino? Filipi-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" They have a reputation of being off the wall bonkers. So, pump and dump, not marriage material. Don't give them your real name and use a burner phone.

Yeah it always happens. I mean all these non-whtie smoaning about whites could just leave and go and live in their homelands. Nobody is stopping her moving to India, the Indian government would welcome her (the Indian government gives special privileges to thsoe with Indian bloodlines). But she chooses to stay in the comfort and luxury of a white society.

So hardly a surprise she only wants to date whites. However she is now I guess in her early to mid 30s and clearly has hit the wall so she might struggle I think.

wot?

If they are under 24 they have a shot, odler ones get desperate very quickly.

You are not wrong about Filipinos, def give you that. :)

>Don't give them your real name and use a burner phone.
^This

Of course she does. Brown men are literally disgusting and nobody wants to fuck them.

Personally I find her hot, and would hate fuck pump and dump, but I have a white girlfriend with whom I plan to have three white children.

Never burn the coal.

Attached: anti white sjws irl.png (1197x844, 856K)

She really really thinks she's black

i was just kidding about that. i believe he's actually the 2nd biggest cock, the #1 is some Mexican old man

youtube.com/watch?v=cdErdEk56fs

BOW DOWN TO THE BWC

Attached: 38621A73-3057-47A7-A309-0E64BCB961A4.jpg (1022x1024, 101K)

Why do women post things like pic related on social media? Are they that desperate for someone to pay attention to them?

Indian women love the BWC. A tall, blond, blue-eyed Nordic is a golden god to them.

im surprised their men haven't put them in burqas yet

This.

>0:17
>oh poo

Attached: 6ce6fadc9dd2da81fbc14d2054bb5e92.jpg (400x548, 37K)

South-Asians are too effeminate to even dare such a thing.

>3:45
>says the amazing white men

uh oh, looks like she's a white supremacist

Attached: C3E19789-9F86-4675-9679-1AFB842F7CEF.jpg (3087x2614, 914K)

download this one

Attached: 1533222625472.jpg (261x224, 13K)

wut ahah this must be a fake

my cocaine

Not the only one to notice yeah.

BURN THE ICE, PAY THE PRICE

Sandeep pls

t. 1st gen Norwegian immigrant

poor dogs

luckily i love poo pussy. Its a match made in heaven. except they're hopelessly bluepilled so it will never last.

Poossy

Lel.

>be indian woman
>henlo hamson
>give caulk and muslels

Every race of women prefers white men. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Indians all rate white cock as their favorite.

>that thumbnail
>that video

Makeup is a helluva drug.

The ones that are are just especially vocal. But no one who truly claims to be redpilled or conservative will racemix, even if they want to.

Some women broadcast their entire lives on social media, why would they not also tell the world their wet dreams?

Lilly Singh isn't anti white at all

The only group of women who aren't race traitors are white women, and it's only because they already have the most desirable men and can't chase after better ones.

Getting attention is the basis of every woman's life

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw

Now if only white women were like this also, praising white men, eh who am I kidding they will never do such a thing.

The machine is working!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>seeking validation of "whiteness" from a brown roasty
whitoids are pathetic

Trump confirmed time traveller once again, he literally fucks these bitches heads...

This is Unironically true. I lost my Harlem of little Mexican fuck buddies when they found out I liked Trump.

But they fucked up because now I have nothing to lose and I will have even less reservations about voting for him again in 2020!

(Rebuilt my harem with white Mormons.)

no brown guy wants to fuck her, she is literally a 4/10

The pooman angry again, even your women don't like you,turks are roaches but pajeets are still poo...

Attached: poo man.png (629x454, 546K)

she's so hot

strange. I'm a whte Woman, have no Problem with trump and never dreamed of him

Attached: 1533340618140.jpg (600x402, 38K)

Send bobs.

You are correct. That goes for either ethnicity. The issue goes deeper for me, but short of the long, anyone from either ethnicity who is conservative would stick to their own. The ones predisposed to racemix will already be selected as non-conservative.

download the vid someone before she takes it down

just goes to show you where their loyalties lie. Not saying civ-nat is impossible, but its definitely unlikely, especially in our current landscape.

Exactly.

>joke response video to why brown guys like white girls
Yeah this will show her

The idea that pic implies is that women who claim they really hate Trump subconsciously want to be dominated by him

probably cognitive dissonance. Something deep inside them knows hes correct, but their need to fit in with the herd conflicts with this. They won't face ridicule so they have to demonize him to satisfy the sour grapes somehow. But in a Streisand effect that goes on in their own mind, the more they obsess over the thought the more control it has over them.

why are you triggered mongolian?

Fucking spic. Asking a White woman to send pics. Know your place wetback.