Friends going right wing

Nearly everyone I know personally well at work / church / meetups / school has gone much more "right wing" in the last few years.

Even the tranny taking HRT.

Even the "debate me" atheists who used to confront Christians.

Even the blacks.

Even the potheads.

I'm surprised even the kids are talking fashy.

They still act like typical lefties publicly. Except for the kids they don't give as many fucks.

Anyone else seeing a similar thing?

Attached: 1533643436607.jpg (507x640, 680K)

I went from centre left to centre.
It is because of the PC crew, people dont want to be a part of that bullshit.

It's happening all right. I see it more and more everyday. The masses are starting to become redpilled and those still in delusion are continuing to whine about trivial bullshit. I only wish it were happening at a faster pace to where people start to name the jew and boycott them to the point that they start removing their influence. I'm definitely loving this timeline.

Why are his eyes inside the helmet?

I live in London so nobody is openly right wing. In private, however, that changes quite significantly

I went from far left leftypol tier faggotry to NatSoc in about a year and a half give or take. Feels good man

Attached: AlwaysTheSun.png (1440x1446, 2.32M)

When did it happen for you? When I ask people with some awareness it seems like around 2014 was a turning point for some reason.

Yeah, most of my family was pretty center left. Last 3 years I've noticed most came to the center, and some to the right. Only one friend went full purple hair lefty, and she was always into identity politics. i wonder if being race focused correlates with turning into a leftist nutcase

Yeah things are changing. Leftism cannot exist without propaganda, and people are starting to see how they are being manipulated by the news and media.

Attached: DIU5eGvUIAApC-u.jpg (983x552, 76K)

>been dropping jew facts on my friends for 2 years
>you know what user might seem crazy but alot of the stuff he says checks out.
>2 of them are sidecut having fashy goys now, the rest moderately jew skeptical.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1533936537897.jpg (638x357, 94K)

2014 sounds right. The peak of the PC bullshit

no people are just going more deranged left from what ive seen

Went from an Anarchistâ„¢ to something closer resembling minarchism. I simply identified the actual enemy of achieving a utopia of liberty and now want (((them))) to answer for there actions. All of the lackeys on the right and left in US political positions today who are subservient should be spared nothing.

Publicly or privately? Which state?

Turning everyone "right" is part of the ultimate kike psyop to bring wwiii /civil war and the Antichrist as the solution to both sides

I saw people now dropping the pc words.

> I do not entirely approve but i don't rebuke, being a Free speech absolutist.

I personally don't care if you are on the right or left, has long as you Libertarian at heart.

we are in a cycle like everything in creation, we entered new age 2012 and that's why people starting to wake up. All the bullshit that ruled old age are increasingly getting light & that's why (((they))) lost.

>New age
That's exactly the Luciferian agenda , and you fell for it

Repent

anybody else been a fascist ever since learning about the ancient greek/roman civilizations as a kid

Somewhat. For me it was just always seeing fascist types and their accomplishments and just thinking, "hey, why are they so much better?"

Yes. I am constantly amazed at work how people are speaking their mind now, openly stating redpilled shit. It's going to be a fun seven years.

Attached: 1469137481792.jpg (600x600, 112K)

>church

Attached: 1533983025160.png (680x584, 128K)

how do we get more right wing politicians taht arent beholden to the Fat Cats

Native American man here,Navajo tribe. I can attest to this. I realized fairly young it was the jew that put us on reservations,made us into crippled drunks and pushed us aside because they couldn't use us to push their agenda.

Attached: 1533993266326.jpg (500x495, 70K)

Attached: you are here.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Murdoch murdoch..... the south park effect.