Does Australia Even Have It's Own Culture?

What's the point of stopping another culture from taking over when there's nothing worthy of being protected? The only unique thing Australia has is bogans and abos, so how can I be proud of my country?

Attached: 1473317444470.jpg (521x632, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0X-OBEgkas&t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget your emu overlords faggot

Attached: war.jpg (324x663, 52K)

There's room for improvement, sure, I prefer the status quo to the cultures of our invaders.

Attached: australialol.webm (460x258, 2M)

>Chinese in Australia
Stop making these threads

Nice try Chang. Our culture is derived from our colonial British past and the values which we inherited from them

DUDE

don't be proud of your country, only faggots that never amounted to anything are doing that

Australian culture is Anglo-Celtic like the British isles.

Thats right america jr, you tell him.

The flat white is Australian. That's something to be proud of.

Attached: Flat_white_coffee_with_pretty_feather_pattern.jpg (1536x2048, 202K)

Serious question, did whites settle in America or Australia first (assuming no pre Columbian contact )

If you didn't have that big fight with dad and leave home you could have imparted some big brotherly advice, cunt.

Thanks Mexico Sr.

Did Australia spring out of nothing, a vacuum? Or was it the creation of another nation, culture, with its own history? Its a colony of the west
You dumb fuck if you dont like it and would prefer it be taken over by islam or whatever third world barbarity why are you even here? To act as a subversive agent holding the gates open, a self confessed trojan horse? Fucking kys you absolute waste

naw that was starbucks

The Commonwealth is dead, mate. You have nothing left but bad American flicks, pop music, and a daytime soap royal family.

Best cheese

Attached: Actual_Australian_cheese.png (615x468, 407K)

Our culture is built on the mateship of our ANZACS, Wong.

Attached: 1531383209978.jpg (574x800, 97K)

>This same old, tired talking point

Do brits drink coffee black or are they satisfied with Black tea and Black Cocks?

Noticed how I used to past tense when talking about the British empire and not present tense

Western thread aynone interested is welcome!

>kraft food co. having a sense of humor
This is news to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0X-OBEgkas&t=45

I was eating some coon with wine as I read your post, user.

mad bantz

Attached: arse-1506495383381.jpg (1500x1425, 161K)

Stop being retarded please.

Attached: 1480668521410.jpg (720x720, 97K)

american who grew up in Canberra. You Australians definitely have your own culture. It may seem diminished to you because it is very similar to american culture (which is additively diminishing because american culture is global culture), but you for sure got culture.

America, you dope. First Fleet came here in 1788, almost 100 years after the Salem witch trials.

Ned Kelly was kind of cool, shame he didn't do more.

I thired that vegimite shit
god its so nasty
fucking aussies

Attached: 428d1f9.jpg (236x264, 16K)

fosters is pretty bad too

>my country?
fuck off larping chink
Australia will never be your country. Go back to your insectoid nation you piece of shit

What country could this be besides America?

Attached: texas_cavaliers_river_parade_sm1-660x400.jpg (660x400, 168K)

It's amazing how much Australian culture you Seppo's have taken in, I think that our culture is actually so toxic that it even infects Americans, you use our inflections now in your everyday speech, like no worries. Soon we'll have you bastards saying d'day to each other rather than trying to shoot it out.

>d'day
G'day

>colonial British past and the values
weren't you a penal colony?

Attached: how to shake hands.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

>[insert country] has no culture
is a sentiment only espoused by the uncultured.
If you're not interested in brutal and unique history of Australian settlement, or in our various authors, poets and artists, you shouldn't lament the fact that you cannot be proud of your country. Instead, you should be ashamed that you know nothing of your own country

>tfw I know exactly where that is

Attached: san-antonio-lame.png (166x62, 4K)

Wrong.
Australia is traditionally owned by Chinese.

Australia had a culture - decent bands, art, film, literature. Nobody here paid it any attention and it went overseas or simply died. This country is so insecure it can only accept something that has been approved by an overseas market - in such an environment no home grown culture can thrive.

Attached: 1523412309627.gif (245x245, 831K)

Probably the greatest achievement in Australian history.