What went wrong with (some) white males?

What went wrong with (some) white males?

Attached: soyim.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

some other (((white))) males

Attached: index.jpg (1200x802, 595K)

Literally a bearded woman.

At least he decided early on to not reproduce and instead raise some other man's children. They broke his brain when he was very young and he never mentally aged after that.

xenonstrogens in the water and food chain

American males are genitally mutilated after birth which lowers their testosterone production and then they consume s-o-y so often that semen tastes great and they want more dick inside of them

>semen tastes great
Canadian semen taster has voiced his expert opinion after a decades long intensive research program.

The real irony is that all these supposed "soibois" that Jow Forums obsesses over constantly couldn't care less about you, and have vastly happier and more successful lives. I'd be willing to bet they still have higher testosterone than you bitter virgins who stare at a screen all day spreading hate and masturbating to hentai.

Sit the fuck down.

Sexuality is environmental in 90% of cases. Look at that study on overpopulated rats where they started dropping out of rat society and going MGTOW or fucking other male rats. I bet they had rat traps.

Soi drinker?

This is what adult Wesley Crusher looked like in Star Trek: TNG.
They could not have been more off the mark.

Attached: hideandq_hd_402.jpg (1440x1080, 365K)

Wesley crushing that puss

thats a bold statement

are you sure its not cultural?

obligatory SHUT UP, WESLEY

Attached: kWLo9xm4OwLiVkzWV9NhAAWCCtc0hL41B9rFlkdakOw.jpg (640x960, 148K)

Attached: 1517877136808.jpg (295x696, 27K)

Jesus Christ I'm gonna put my son into boxing when he turns 7...

Culture is environmental.

Obsessed.

That's what he could have looked like if he didn't grow up into a complete mess.

This is straight up gross. What a fucking fag

Do you have a loisense for that opinion sir'?

Attached: 17f.jpg (674x454, 51K)

Based GLR

The modern speech of equality between genres is turning the developed world's white men into sissies.

have him do kickboxing/muay Thai instead, he'll get hurt less since blows aren't all towards the head. plus kicking people is awesome.

alex jones was right all along. our water is being poisoned by china or russia. what better way to destroy a country than turn everyone into females.

>Some

most

>some
most

He misspelled cock and cum

>some

1/10. Apply yourself, rabbi.

Based and redpilled young boomer onions drinker

He's not talking about people like that, you're missing the point.

Attached: Capture.jpg (650x225, 45K)

overcivilized, it's only going to get worse

Attached: 1532279205879.jpg (700x734, 107K)

no father figure.
raised by single mothers who hate men.
feminizing their children without realizing it.
blacks on the other hands.
no father father figure
raised by single mothers WHO HATE EVERYTHING.
kids turn into literal chimps.

They arnt naturally masculine and the internet provides them a safe place to lash out at the rest of us that either are proper males or are working on it.

It's always the brit being a huge faggot.

>semen taste great

U wut?

Attached: 9BC46979-7F9A-4311-B0C3-132DC3F968EA.jpg (234x250, 24K)

Attached: 1509989926060-300x296.jpg (300x296, 14K)

The weak ones aren't allowed to die off.

They couldn’t compete with real white dudes and ended up on Jow Forums, so now they hold on with their lifes to their whiteness because without it they would be lower than minimum wage niggers

>net worth $500K

That's absolutely fuck all for someone his age with that career. What the fuck has he been spending money on?

>$500k
>rich

Pick one.

I would argue that guys even dumber that IRL Wesley.

TFW I'm actually distantly related to this fuckstick.

Attached: http___wallpaperen.com_wp-content_uploads_2018_01_pretty-vietnam-memes-tfw-nazi-that-feel-when-vietn (403x403, 20K)

>What went wrong with (some) white males?

They were fed the bad ethical instructions since birth and now have the wrong idea on what's good and what's bad. Perverted ideas on what is virtue and what is vice etc.

Basically it's not even their fault, the feminist society did this to them.

Attached: 1533836964043.png (480x336, 131K)

i'd genuinely pay good money to fight this cunt. he disgusts me.

GLR was not a jew you fucking nigger

Daily reminder that Will Weathon, the (((((((((((((((((male))))))))))))))))))))))) in OPs pic recently posted an article detailing hw he has lived in chrinic depression for several years and thinks about killing himself on a daily basis.

I was SHOCKED learning this... who wouldve thought a guy who married a roastie 15 years odler than him, and adopted her 2 over legal age sons would be depressed?

Attached: westernwomen.webm (968x542, 2.97M)

Never lifting weights.

Never being held to an objective standard.

Never being punished for failure to uphold a standard.

Also, you should stop calling them men. Manhood is a achievement that is earned everyday, same as being a woman. Failure to uphold it is equal to relegating yourself to childhood.

He'd have you on the floor begging for mercy in a split second. Keyboard warriors like you think that their gaming skills transfer into real life fighting, but as it transpires, they don't.

Like fucking clockwork. Mention "soiboi" and they appear from a puff of glitter

Attached: 1529004465013.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

It's an unreliable source you dimwit. Wil Wheaton has accomplished more than this entire board combined and he's a C-list actor. Get a firm grip.

>what went wrong with (some) white males
>what went wrong with (some) white females
Gee, I wonder (((who))) could have a hand in this? Why hasn't this shit thread been deleted by a mod yet?

Attached: 1532815568204.jpg (851x479, 146K)

We gave too much rights to minorities and womens and became lazy, self-sufficient and state dependant during last few generations, making us easy target for ((( parasitic ))) invaders.

>inb4
You COULD be getting ready to raid a neighboring village for livestock and wives but noooooo our ancestors had to adopt ”civilization" and now we have """jobs"""

Attached: is-this-what-white-guys-keep-fighting-and-dying-for.jpg (650x900, 459K)

he was an annoying little runt in TNG, how is this of any surprise?

Attached: tOdlOm.jpg (284x320, 14K)

Will is such a good poster child for white men who aren't even men. One thing that was good about growing up in foster care is there was no option to be a pussy because then you got your ass kicked.

Call them Bugboys

remember when wesley got groomed by a sexual predator with penises for fingers?

Attached: ST TNG Journey's End.jpg (996x762, 498K)

fortunately we're not all pale weak social inept little fuckbois like yourself, cunt. i'll fight him and you at the same. EZ PZ

Shut the fuck up Will

Attached: 1532358263155.jpg (247x250, 6K)

>Projecting your own career and financial failures onto this board

The guy looks like a butter filled condom. Zero muscle mass and you can see the longing for cock in his eyes. Truly terrifying alright.

Why is he still wearing geranimals?

For what he's done, he should have at least an additional zero on the end of that.

General weakness. We hatefully reject what we can't achieve.

in the case of will wheaton:
- he is generally coasting off his TNG role, everything after his teenage role was a step down
- men who don't shave are either lazy slobs, or insecure about the jawline/chin/whole face. In his case is clearly the latter. He was both chubby in the past, and has weak jawline. And an early receding hairline. And generally seems to have a weak physique.

Maybe it's not rich, I assumed it was. I guess things are different when you're not a europoor.

How can you be so stupid to think that’s what he implied

Even in this country, someone at that age should have got a few hundred grand in propery based on property price growth.

good idea then you can feed him and change his diaper when he is fucking retarded by age 35 from brain damage

>it’s not even their fault
Lmao , but it’s a niggers fault he grew up in a shitty society where everyone hates them with a passion since birth while subconsciously being aware of this. Ok

Playing a bit character in a sci-fi tv show 30 fucking years ago, and being a vlogger in the present day.

Such accomplishments.

kek

Attached: 1499726208958.jpg (500x491, 32K)

by onions he means cum

I've never heard of it lowering testosterone production

Cringe

lol
the only thing actors you've heard of have achieved is taking kike dick up their arse

You should see the pictures of him with his wife's sons... no I'm not meming, Wheaton is literally that meme come to life.

He's a man's man. He takes him cum straight from the cock.

Attached: 1533523796422.png (486x576, 6K)

Destruction of ingroup preference.

>couldn't care less about you

A cursory look at Wil Wheaton's twitter shows that he is in fact obsessed with us.

Attached: wilwheaton.png (1834x849, 412K)

oh shit that's the guy in the OP? jeez I hated that faggot with the fury of a 10000 suns but it makes sense that he is an enormous queer

Da fuck is that webm? I assume a jew was involved in making it?

Attached: 1532789480918.jpg (750x724, 69K)

>vastly happier
Look into their eyes. Those guys aren't happy. They don't have fulfilling lives, they just anesthetize themselves with pop culture and consumerism.

Cringe.

Attached: 9ab.png (618x618, 90K)

Why is it always brits and canadians who are massive cuckolds on Jow Forums?

>with pop culture and consumerism
and shitloads of booze and drugs (both prescribed and otherwise)

BE HUMBLE SIT DOWN YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAAAYY

Shut up Wesley

>2008
How long has this been going on?

>net worth: $500k
Kek. I thought that faggot was getting residuals this whole time. What a faggot.

>net worth of $500k
>major accomplishment

Single motherhood and the break down of the family unit.

>male

>tfw you have a higher net worth than this liberal faggot

Attached: monopoly-man.jpg (360x348, 31K)

You win brainlet of the day award. The prize is just a (You).

Attached: D22CC153D32046CC88E402B1AE50B467.jpg (961x640, 144K)

Attached: what is soy.jpg (812x656, 62K)