What evidence is there DuckDuckGo isn't a honey pot?

There exists nothing but your trust that it isn't - prove me wrong.

Attached: Alt_Browser.png (696x821, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't remember at all what was the proof of it being a honeypot, but it was pretty solid. Wouldn't trust it.

I remember when it was shilled hard on foochin years ago. Makes in retrospect wonder if it was organic anti-google sentiment or paid posters.

The Jew who runs it previously ran a data mining op.

Use startpage.

It is one.
The guy who made it is a Jew.
He used to run a similar "Private" service. He sold shop and the users data before making CuckCuckBlow.

it is but it's still less of a honeypot than jewgle is

Duckduckgo is no different than Google. I just searched "White American inventors" on both.

Guess what? Same shit

The owner and CEO is a filthy scheming kike

Attached: 1527273011001.png (3720x5263, 504K)

You're gay.

Why would it be? What would people search there that they wouldn’t with google?

It's not terrible, but Startpage is better

The next version of Android has integrated AI just like most current top range CPU have an NPU integrated. Doesn't matter what services you use or not anymore.

NSA 3.0

Like Gab then?

The owner is a Jew.

DuckDuckGoy is a search engine aggregate that does nothing but use other search engine results to populate their own results. It relies HEAVILY on Jewgle, which is why the results, especially on jew-censored or manipulated topics, is usually no different than what Jewgle throws back.

This is nothing more than a kike who wants to steal Jewgle's adshekel by keeping it for themselves. They strip your personally identifying data (location info, cookies, etc...) before it gets to Jewgle for collection because they're keeping it for their own profits.

OP do you know what a honeypot is?

>honeypot
Is this the most over used meaningless word on the chans?

w-what about bing?

Yandex, Yahoo, Bing, Wikipedia. No Google in Duckduckgo.

>Gab
It's unbelievable anyone can use Gab .ai after knowing that ''Gabbai'' literally means ''a person who assists in the running of synagogue services in some way''.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

If you look up any news articles about people's internet search history being used against them in court it's always google, I've never seen an example of someone's DuckDuckGo search history being used against them in court so until that happens it's safe.

on top of that google can track nearly everything you do online (and offline if android fag) since they're embedded into so many sites (including Jow Forums) while DuckDuckGo is just a search engine with one website.

Attached: sec.jpg (1730x1155, 398K)

>I remember when it was shilled hard on foochin years ago
Almost every Alt-right youtuber I've been subscribed to has eventually shilled this service hard for shekels, and I can't help but wonder if they're promoting unethical capitalist conquest over morals here.
>The Jew who runs it previously ran a data mining op
Source?
Exactly what I thought. What easier way is there to establish a data-mining op than to set up a new "free-speech, anti-tracking search engine". - a literal CIA dream

Attached: tumblr_n9fd1uyBaK1t7ldffo1_500.jpg (422x750, 66K)

>AI
>NPU
You have no idea what these words mean, do you?

it's not meaningless, most people just don't know what it means.

Absolute worst brand name ever chosen.

> "I'll Google it".

Rolls off tongue, catchy.

> "I use Duck Duck Go"

*sound like dipshit*

Bing is a better option than Google, but DDG sounds ridiculous and embarrassing.

Attached: enough.jpg (250x241, 7K)