The majority of Jow Forums is composed of Ivy League educated doctors, engineers, lawyers and CEOs

>the majority of Jow Forums is composed of Ivy League educated doctors, engineers, lawyers and CEOs
>average sallary at around $200.000,00
>meanwhile I live in Brazil
>make minimum wage (less than $350 a month)
>literally no prospects
>also no friends and no gf

Is it time to make the pain go away

Attached: 1529841333527.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same, but I live in Germany, work as a night security guard (1500 € before taxes) and I have zero intention or ambition besides my hobbies (drawing and playing piano).

Could be worse I guess, but wageslaving an actual job is hell and I never want to have children because I hate women and children. At least my job is comfy af.

>1500 € before taxes

In Brazil some people would kill for a job that pays that much.

>6'1" nordic master's degreed m&a consultant earning €4800/month at well known international firm
>no gf

Attached: 1533977890379.jpg (500x507, 64K)

>people won't even respond to my thread

Attached: 1528180640998.png (645x1260, 440K)

theres no doctors and engineers on here my dude. just a bunch of autistic idiots. hopefully they all follow your lead.

just post some bundas breh

>the majority of Jow Forums is composed of Ivy League educated doctors, engineers, lawyers and CEOs
>average sallary at around $200.000,00

I don’t know who told you this but they lied to you.

That sounds probablistically unlikely.

lol, that shit isn't remotely true

H-haha sorry bro, no time to chat gotta go on my yacht for this next quarter business boom cycle!
Don't worry, I'll fed wire you some shares of my corporation and you can be one of us!

The thing is that Jow Forums gets them all, the poor and the rich.
Most non-native english speakers are rich ou mid-class, for they had the education to be able to speak more than one language.

t. Jungle Baby Doctor

$350 is a lot my boy

Where did you find that out? I beg to differ.

Attached: 1501250907216.jpg (450x355, 41K)

>Jow Forums
>composed of doctors and engineers

Attached: IMG_0155.jpg (475x476, 171K)

Wrong

im an unemployed high school drop out with no friends of gf

I make like 40k$ PA here and it’s barely enough for a decent living. Depends on your local standard desu

Most of Jow Forums are middle-high class people and some may be low class but one thing you can accept is that most of these people are autists which is not a bad thing. But a good one if we don't enter normie status most people here must have an IQ of over 120 (the tests lie)

the only way to save Brazil is to import genius sperm and impregnate all the hue women with it. Brazil has a great climate, all it is lacking is brainpower.

>>the majority of Jow Forums is composed of Ivy League educated doctors, engineers, lawyers and CEOs
Yeah ok

Leftists are worthless unemployable subhumans so I can see why you're projecting on us.

I earn $350 by morning tea most days, that's not a minimum wage you're on, that's actual slavery.

>when you believe everything you read on the internet

Attached: 1445904268223.jpg (850x1047, 239K)

>tfw lawyer AND CEO

Attached: massa-pepe.jpg (550x381, 64K)

Attached: 1529276329333.jpg (480x360, 88K)

>composed of doctors, engineers et al
I'll let you in on a little secret, anybody who brags about their status on Jow Forums is a 16 year old larping as what they see as successful. Believe it or not, everybody in /pizzagategen/ isn't an investment banker or plasma physicist

Attached: 1528680652627.png (927x647, 230K)

what do you do and can I make that much if I move to Australia

Jokes on you I still play wow and watch naruto

I'm just a student and I get 3500 dollars a month, free food, healthcare and apartment. You should maek better choices

>be me
>have 8/10 girlfriend
>have engineering degree
>make 90,000 per year at age 26
>live in an all white are
>mfw life is good

and they still say that we're losers. top kek. I may be an autist but I'm also very successful.

White men need to be ambitious and successful.

You would have to start your own business to earn money like that but even entry level jobs for a big strong wog like you would pay about $30 an hour.
I'm in the building industry so it is a bit up and down but on average most subbies turnover about 200 k per annum.

How's Australian steel doing these days?

I will send you 350 pounds sterling if you take a selfie of yourself jerking off infront of the Obelisk of Sao Paulo.

You in?
Has to be onlookers, cant be doing it at 2 in the morning

I'm unironically a doctor, wouldn't tell anyone irl that i browse Jow Forums though.

have you thought about drug trafficking user i understand it pays quite well

Not effected by Donald's sanctions, he loves Australia, said It's a great country.

the threads concerning employment and employment prospects usually attract a higher percentage of employed posters, often in reasonably good positions. they have more to say and think their anecdotal advice is worth something.

you make more than me
6'2 118iq anglo neet (don't claim gibs)

Except I am literally a doctor

I've got a law doctorate if that counts and I still shitpost on here all day every day.

Ehhh... Some of Jow Forums's denizens are your typical professionals such as doctors, engineers, and lawyers (to name a few professional work). Some of these professionals even work federal or state jobs, in varying capacities (from desk jockeys to police). But very few are your "upper" professionals like CEOs and the like. And if they do go here, they're usually lurkers and they go here mostly for the benefit of their company/organization (studying trends, etc.). Most however are in the trades, and some are contractors. In a way, self-employed contractors are their own bosses. This is why most of Jow Forums is right leaning. Because they know hard work, how awful it is to deal with undesirables (Jews, niggers, feminists, etc.), and the jewing that's going on. Few are either NEETS or stuck in shit jobs (food service, retail, etc.). Some are reduced to that level because of the machinations of the Jew/globalists (shut out of opportunities like higher ed and decent jobs because they're straight white males) or just shit people overall. A small minority are kids who were either referred to this place or they found it somehow. If you'd make a chart, it might go something like this:
>Profs: 30%
>Trades: 40%
>Poors: 20%
>B&: 10%

I honestly doubt that we have that much dead weight (neets, poors) as they're constantly getting shit on here. Probably only around 5% together.

>>the majority of Jow Forums is composed of Ivy League educated doctors, engineers, lawyers and CEOs
>>average sallary at around $200.000,00

Nigger, the majority of Jow Forums are JIDF shills making whatever, a shekel a post

You missed it by at least a year

Go to church, family friends, or date girls fresh into college who havent been tainted

thats like borderline to poverty in Germany

just the rent for a flat is around 500-600 in the City, and around 40% taxes on your salary too

>Tfw in med school
>Tfw make -$50k/year
>Tfw don't even like it

Don't be like me

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

yes but you get to eat monkey soup
plus your women have monkey asses and don't like to wear clothes

I'm so happy that I have a long distance job or I would be like you, try to move out from that shithole

The average Jow Forums still live in mommas cellar making jack shit and has never had sex but has lots of opinions about everything.

the only solace I have is that in Brazil we get to see these every day

Attached: 2008-06-andressa_soares_a_garota_melancia_02.jpg (964x1280, 127K)

You could do far, far worse, amigo. Hang in there.

There's people in worse positions. Idk how thats suppost to help but its a fact.

Business owner here, making somewhere north of 400k this year. Browse Jow Forums 4-5x a week for laughs. Lot of other friends of mine making really good money for the under 30 age bracket are on here at least skimming weekly. You’d be surprised.
Pic related from my apartment view.

Attached: 73A7AD02-3C75-4CB5-9086-150544C7EC27.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

>be highly educated eastern european
>earn maximum of 500 euros a month with college education
>would earn 3000+ a month if only i was born 200 miles to the west

HOW IS THIS FAIR???????????

Attached: 1513544278224.jpg (558x614, 30K)

For all their defects, of which there are too many to count, the denizens of Jow Forums are infinitely more intelligent than the average Twitter or Facebook user, who is moronic and borderline retarded.

Attached: 26857631-C424-4B20-AB28-4230F7705E17.jpg (419x351, 44K)

wow these are so mediocre tier windows get absolutely fucked if you make that much and still live in an apartment with windows like that

4000€ month here.

It’s a $1M apartment at the Mandarin Oriental lol. View is of the Aria.

>25 year old boomer
>missed out on uni
>make 1600$ a month at job I don't really deserve
>Live with parents
>Drive shitty run down car
>my shitty situation makes me have no drive so tfw no gf
I feel you brazilibro. Just saving up some cash to take a vacation to pattaya for a minute. After that I'm gonna punch out. If I knew you I'd take you with me bro.

Attached: 1533515285664.jpg (1024x536, 68K)

What are you into user. Any tips on how to make it.

who here a based sparky

time to kill yourself mate

>missed out on uni
No you didn't. There are people in their early 30s who go to university, and they can actually afford it without going into 5 figure debt. Don't be such a defeatist.

a kebab is 20€ here in germany

>walk in your mum's room
>see pic related
>what do?

the mountain dews in the 2nd pic should be monster

What does your location have to do with you being a poorfag? You could be living in the worst shithole country in Africa and be making billions.
You think rich people don't exist in Brazil? You think middle class people don't exist in Brazil? Stop blaming your location for your problems.
There are at least a million people in Brazil who make more money than anyone on Jow Forums.

Spain is much worse amigo, there are no bundas here, with the exception of the imported ones that are the most sought by the locals to marry them.

The native sexual market is the same as the labor market, a fucking shit.

>sabrosa e suculenta

uma delicia

You make less than $350 a month? How are you able to use the internet? Do you treat yourself with an hour at an internet cafe every month?

It's not too late to do something. I was in a similar position but I'm dragging myself out of it now I've finally found something I want to work toward. You probably lack drive because you lack any real reason to put in the effort; you haven't correctly identified your values.

>No job at all
>Only lives off of gibs from the VA
>At least I have gf
>Would totally trade gf for a job though.

Attached: 1533221291206.png (552x689, 405K)

kek, I make that many leaf bucks driving a zamboni
im still depressed and want to die

pretty based TBQH
move to germany
CRINGE
BASED
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
BASED LEAF

the Eternal Latvian strikes again

$59K a year doing specialty medical deliveries, no debt except house payment. I am more than comfy famalamajimjam

Take some shitskins with you.

take some mud slimes with you and destroy a few mosques.

just have some fun and ask girls you find atractive if they also find you the same way(but don't tell them how much you earn to see if they like you for you).

Yes, the non-native English speakers will be more likely to be better educated and therefore have better jobs, but they're not the ones bragging about their income, it's the fucking American and Australian autist 56%er bragging about earning $500,000 a month working construction that shit up every thread about the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw

The vast majority of Americans on Jow Forums are redneck human garbage, most of the normal well-educated Americans are unfortunately almost all leftists and don't really post much online apart from on Facebook or Twitter

almost meant for

Petroleum engineer reporting in.

Average amerimutt poster.
What a waste of trips.
This isn't plebbit nor Twitter.

Rare hot idian?

I'm a CPA and make 75k, about to turn 23

Youre right man its just a would crushing feeling being a 25 hear old man and not know basic shit because you've been out if school for so long.
What is your wisdom bongbro? What was your first step?

>TFW get a trade
>TFW can pay back my school in 2 months
>TFW get to make $25.75 and hour

why haven't you faggots gone for trades?

Attached: 1494027598728.png (589x447, 489K)

>What is your wisdom bongbro? What was your first step?
Volunteer work was one of the first things for me. Guess you just have to try things, as cliche as it sounds.

>move to germany
shut the fuck up cunt
Germany for Germans

who cares

inb4 nice blog

then you're a nigger

Attached: brazilian concert.gif (285x216, 964K)

yeah it's a nigger

>ask girls you find atractive if they also find you the same way

Attached: 1533327017641.jpg (1080x1340, 105K)

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

Kek I pay almost your entire paycheck for my internet package

you don't know till you try.

Attached: 1531696235693.jpg (600x450, 45K)

tfw Ivy Leaguer, but only working in IB

Why even live

Attached: 1533997765236.gif (397x658, 964K)

>I was in a similar position but I'm dragging myself out of it now I've finally found something I want to work toward
Same here. My life was total failure until I started changing it 4 years ago, and now I can't even understand how could I live like that.