How does 1 get so dark?

How does 1 get so dark?

Attached: main-qimg-d0eada36f75c32f6ceef2bfc0d81866d-c.jpg (310x230, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/18276-lizards-show-evolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And how does 1 stuck to ape mode?

Attached: 1533942922482.jpg (480x640, 102K)

Stop asking dumb questions. You know its evolution to adapt to the enviourment.

millenia of ancestors living right on the equator, getting cancer, and the darker ones surviving

Why aren't adjacent populations equally dark? Most importantly, how much dark cock do you let your mother take daily?

Sure, explain neighboring africans being lighter

Nubian race actually, we can say that they are partly white, not white as ethiopians and somalis, but still whiter, than amerimutts from Western Africa coast

Khoisan people, so as abos and pigmeyes are very ancient shit, i mean white people have more common with ordinary niggers, than ordinary niggers to these chimps

damn, black is the new white
commie science is legit. dawai

1 may be born this way. stop being a racist cunt, we're all animals

Nope, I descend from gods, you are an animal

The guy died six month later from liver failure.

>Most importantly, how much dark cock do you let your mother take daily?
very nice of you to say this. This really makes me want to respond and hold a conversation with you, fucking turk.
>Why aren't adjacent populations equally dark?
The pure nilotic people are few and apart. Their so called native area is in Sudan, and there you can find many mixed people who has properties from the nilotic gene pool. They're not such a isolated etnicity as you may think.
Apart from being the darkes ones walking the earth, they're also the fastest and tallest.

>transcended from gods
kek you're literally turks

>very nice of you to say this. This really makes me want to respond and hold a conversation with you
>fucking turk.

KEK. You couldn't hold yourself hypocrite. Svenhamed

>The pure nilotic people are few and apart. Their so called native area is in Sudan, and there you can find many mixed people who has properties from the nilotic gene pool. They're not such a isolated etnicity as you may think.
Apart from being the darkes ones walking the earth, they're also the fastest and tallest.

explain the lighter populations then. the sun explanation is brainlet tier. i know the answer but i want to see if you fedoras do.

gypsies like yourself have more in common with turks. try again darling

>also the fastest

as i`ve noticed, eastern africans are good on long distances(kenya, ethiopia, sweden, united kingdom and ughanda) and western africans(jamaica and usa) on sprint distances

>I descend from gods

yeah surely

Attached: Attic_RedFigure_Cup-501x500.jpg (501x500, 58K)

>eastern africans are good on long distances
this is why more east africans get to europe. they last longer

>explain the lighter populations then. the sun explanation is brainlet tier. i know the answer but i want to see if you fedoras do.
So to start of. Evolution isn't a fast thing. It takes a while for a population to change, since it works by a natural selective breeding.
The ones that are fitter for the enviourment are the ones that will be able to spread the most genes.
This is why we have diffrent etnicities in europe too, but at later time when people have been able to move around the place, they mix. This also happened with the nilotics. They mix with other african etnicities and create the lighter complextion ones.

yeah, i member about ethiopians in trojan war, won`t be surprised if greeks have many common with them

>Evolution isn't a fast thing
Wrong

>The ones that are fitter for the enviourment are the ones that will be able to spread the most genes.
Correct. Still doesn't prove macroevolution. Are mutations infinite? What directs a mutation? How is it inherited?
>his is why we have diffrent etnicities in europe too
The physical trait variation in europe seems huge to our human perception but objectively it is not. The small variations of europeans serve no purpose on their own but could be indicators of other things

>Wrong
you know how short lifespans and how much lizards reproduce, right?

>Are mutations infinite? What directs a mutation? How is it inherited?
Mutations are random. Its a hit or miss. The females only go for the ones that preform best.
Exteme example: bear is out of nowhere born with white fur in the artic where a bunch of brown bears are born and a bear is born with black fur.
Which one do you think will be able to hunt better? Who do you think will be able to mate the most?

>The small variations of europeans serve no purpose on their own but could be indicators of other things
They did back in the day. There's a reason melanine is more scarce up here in teh north thatn the swarthy people of the south.