Murrikans how does it feel to have a body part cut off from you as a reminder that Jews own you?

Murrikans how does it feel to have a body part cut off from you as a reminder that Jews own you?

Attached: circum.jpg (759x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf
archive.is/2BIUC
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: TipPlease.png (743x104, 14K)

They can't feel anything if they were genitally mutilated like the baby in the OP img, because brain damage from the trauma would have put them immediately on the autism spectrum, and lower their testosterone production

Sounds about right.

>mfw my kids or myself don't the have jew dick

Attached: 1529638027239.png (249x252, 49K)

Feel pretty good thank u for asking

Its not jews but ishtar

It doesn't have anything to do with Jews, you uneducated piece of shit.

Circumcision has always been a part of American history since the founding fathers.

Al least they aren't getting penile cancer and HIV/AIDS like you yuropoors.

Oy vey shut it down!

Bad.

Slide thread again. Fuck off dick obsessed Jew.

Attached: 1532710491508.jpg (422x750, 67K)

jews won ww2
holocaust was a jew eugenics op
purpose of ww2 was kill whites
give japan some plausibility to pearl harbor - which only point was bring usa in
so jews got free trip to rape and pillage usa
PROOF: check ur dick

It's better than having cow dick

>Violent/propery crime would be reducted (far more) sigificantly if we mutilated off boys' hands.
Same logic.

and here's the jew - pretending not to be a jew, using oven memes, because the kikes don't want people being reminded that
BEFORE THE KIKES CAME OVER AFTER THE WAR< THERE WERE BARELY ANY KIKES IN USA AND BARELY ANY CIRCUMCISION
KIES WON WW2

I'm not happy about it but what do you want me to do?

We love in a matriarchal society owned by Jews.

I feel powerless against it all.

Live*

my wife is an LPN, works in a nursing home, says every old with no cut has infections in his excess dick skin folds.

>tfw had to get cut at age 10 because of rare foreskin necrosis

>Penile cancer
300,000 circumscions prevent ONE case of penile cancer (irrelevant)
>HIV/aids
Relative risk reduction of 2.5%(ucut) to 1.5% (cut) with bias research methodology favoring the cut(giving that group condoms, teaching about safe sex, etc)
Yes goy, the removal of your manhood is good for you

this is what an autistic genitally mutilated mutt acts like
that person has brain damage and thinks this is about dicks, when it's about the brain damage he received.
how's that for irony

checked
the issue is infants or day old babies getting it for no reason, which causes brain damage, lowers t. and puts kids on the autism spectrum

There's always restoration.

That's not really a good argument to cut off a perfectly healthy body part of a newborn.
People in the US are so clueless about the foreskin, it would not surprise me if the infections were caused by that very cluelessness.

Watch the following and educate yourselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

3D printed new versions and replacement is the only way to get the feeling back.
It is possible
We have the technology

Yeah I get that. My parents were really sad about it. Spoke to them years later about and they said they never wanted me cut but shit happened. I'll never do that to my kids.

No, it is not the only way to get the feeling back.
That is blatant misinformation.
>t. restoring for 1.5 years and extremely happy with the results

My foreskin is still attach. Now, my sister will have a baby boy.

you love your kids already if you keep that promise.
your parents didn't have the net when you were born and the whole godforsaken country was under 100% mushroom communications (kept in the dark and fed only shit) so i don't blame them, no point in making them feel guilty for it

did your 20,000 nerves grow back?
has the two toned skin returned?
have the glands restarted production?
I am happy for your stretching results, mind you, but to get everything back all of it has to be replaced.
Unless you know how to regrow regenerative tissues and nerves

Has she ever mentioned her intent toward the topic?

Well it wasn't their fault. I mean the tip of my dick started rotting off.

Penile cancer is rarer than male breast cancer if you're talking about first world countries btw

I'm glad the decided not to go through with it just days after you are born. Can't say the jewish or muzzie babies are any luckier (8 days old)

I don't know.

>dick cancer exceedingly rare
>breast cancer pretty common
>nobody amputating titties when girls are born

Attached: 1241150100902.jpg (512x384, 15K)

You will never get back the 20000 nerve endings, that much I will admit.
Every other thing you listed I can answer with a resounding yes.
If you visit r/foreskin_restoration and talk with the many restoring men there, they report amazing results regarding sensitivity.
To speak sensitivity in numbers, an intact penis is 10/10, circumcised (depending on keratinization) I would place at about 2.5-5,
while a fully restored penis via stretching is reported to have 8-9/10.
The 20000 nerve endings missing and never being able to get them back sucks, thats true.
But don't paint the picture darker than it really is.

Pic related, my 1.5 year progress.
>pls no report

Attached: restoration progress.jpg (1899x1306, 721K)

Ive literally never cared. Looks better too. The only issue I have is there was never consent given.

>circumcision doesn't have anything to do with jews
>Jews invented it

Plus I prefer the term Jewish Ritualistic Infant Genital Mutilation

>old people who literally live in a place where they can get 24/7 care from nurses because they're too non-functional to clean themselves
>get infections where skin folds
GEE YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY
At that point they should just die anyway, and it's absolutely zero argument for depriving them of a major part of their penis during the prime of their life.

kys

>penile cancer and HIV/AIDS like you yuropoors.
You're gonna get yours kike boy,.

Attached: 1533128662101.png (719x527, 77K)

>The only issue I have is there was never consent given.
And that should be a bigger issue than you're making it. How can you digest the information "part of my penis was cut off the day I was born, probably without anesthetic" and not be angry?

>that rare feel when i'm among the minority of unmutilated amerimutt males

Attached: 1527932976318.png (4500x4334, 407K)

as non-jews their pushing of circumcision is essentially marking us as slaves. As it says in the Talmud that slaves to Jews should also be circumcised.

Might be a smart move to subtly ask her about it.
If she took the blue pill, you are in a good position to make a difference.
Don't be too pushy. A good idea might be to show her the video in my earlier post.

Do you want me to type it in all caps next time?

What is 2019 California parent-identified tranny babies.

this unironically, Jews have nothing to do with Muricans mutilating their dicks

How to feel like a american:

>pull back you foreskin
>rub the tip of the cock in sand for a hour
>let it in the sun for a week

Enjoy lasting more in bad

>fictional scenario vs something real that has happened to thousands of baby boys just today
Everyone who trivializes circumcision will get the rope along with the kikes

Fuck You! Unclipped savages like you are disease ridden aids patients

more power to ya, i don't have anything against restoration in that fashion except for the extra agony you have to go through to get what we were all born with.
My cause is to end all the unnecessary mutilations just days after birth. If someone wants to have it done to themselves, or for medical reasons that's fine. Just leave the babies alone

why you fuck your sister

>The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

>Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MC.pdf

>Cancer.org Can Penile Cancer Be Prevented with Male Genital Mutilation? NO!
archive.is/2BIUC
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html

>Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

FUCK YOU/ The whole HIV study comes from an African study where circumcised men were 1% likely to get aids and uncut men had a 1.6% chance of contacting AIDS, but they also taught the circumcised men to use condoms, which is pretty significant. this is where they get the "60% less likely to catch HIV", no, 60% less likely than 1.6%. this is kikery and the study can be considered useless because they taught them the use of condoms, so the circumcision probably didn't even have an impact on the likelyhood.

again, fuck off you jew

What makes you think restoration is agonizing?
It is uncomfortable at most, but NEVER painful. You have noble goals, but on that you are a bit misinformed here.

should have added this img

Attached: circumcision - STI truth.jpg (640x483, 37K)

Main reason i will feel no guilt when they cart off all the jews back to Israel.

yet I mentioned about the 20,000 nerve loss, the loss of regenerative tissue, seems you need to update your rhetoric

As I mentioned earlier, the loss of the nerve endings and the disability to recover them plays not nearly a big part in sensitivity of restored penises as you think it does.

Spreading such information will put people off of restoration - something that can really help people overcome their anger and trauma and ultimately improve their life. Don't you want people to improve their lives?

Joke. Just a joke. Holy shit. I regret giving that (you). I'll leave you alone now.

Attached: 1523076326411.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

The only reason why the cut African men were less likely to get aids is because 1) they had a wound that had to heal and 2) they were instructed not to have sex for 8 weeks or risk HIV. The control group was given no such instruction or placebo procedure.

If you consider that circumcision is a billion dollar industry and it's almost exclusively ran by jews you have your answer. Iceland just tried to ban it this year and they were met with lawsuits from jewish lobby groups.

Won't happen to my 4 aryan chilluns, I'll be watching those kike doctors like a hawk

I wouldnt know. My parents didnt have me cut, thank God.
It does give the ladies here pause because they are used to cut dicks, but they all have preferred my uncut dick to cut ones.
Size matters too i guess... also my foreskin isnt ridiculously stretched out and floppy like a lot of non-kiked dicks

One more thing; the circumcised group received condoms.
Blatant proof that the study was biased to retroactively craft a reason to circumcise.

>Wash and clean your dick
>get to keep dick from rare medical diseases
>or believe jew lies and cut and mutilate your dick.

checked
nature intended a natural dick and just like female genital mutilation is wrong, it's wrong for male babies too

Attached: 1532650395039.png (545x922, 336K)

Attached: Circumcision - pain for life.jpg (500x429, 41K)