Be Jow Forums

>be Jow Forums
>be an amorphous collective made up of people from all over the globe
>be against globalism

Attached: 1533902374285.jpg (250x250, 23K)

We're globally-minded, not globalists you absolute retard. For the most part, the posters here recognize that individual cultures and ethnicities should be kept separate, lest we all become a mess of muddled brown and nappy hair.

Wow it’s almost as if cultures can only exist among eachother when higher powers aren’t forcing everyone into the same place

I have no problem with niggers when they stay in africa. I have no problem with spics when they stay in mexico. I have no problem with muslims when they stay in europe. When they start impacting my quality of life on a daily basis that's when I care.

We will unite the world under one leader, with one language and one god.
But it will be the exact opposite of what the jews had planned.

Attached: -1bxZKOOwK8qhroF8MW2LfbWXFkSObte-9eoMcMDoxk.jpg (2980x3600, 817K)

>the internet is globalism

Zzz

yes, i and i respect the concept of everyone having their own place to live and not try to ram everyone into the same place.
>t.toronto leaf

>all over the globe

everyone in the world speaks english?

>basing your allegience based on names and labels

Attached: 1533139987585.png (680x620, 157K)

It is in practice.

that's one of the reasons why social media sites like Twitter are so awful.

using Jow Forums, a globalist site against globalism is acceptable though.

In Japan their 2chan blocks any IP which isn't Japanese.

Duh

>nationalists shouldn't collectivize goy

i have a feeling you don't understand globalism

This board is the opposite of globalism. It’s a bunch of nationalists who find common ground and shit post. Half the posts on here are making fun of another country. Globalization is the world being connected, globalism is wanting an open borders one world race nightmare. Nationalism preserves diversity, globalism puts it in a blender.

>have thought
>think it’s worth sharing

Attached: 3C68D510-4ABD-4722-A2F3-F4F51F65208F.jpg (360x240, 23K)

>globalism
i dont think you know what that means

Nice slide OP.

Attached: Kalergi+plan.jpg (457x193, 53K)

>when your organization is so vile that various nationals with long histories of violent animosity toward one another unite against you

Attached: bright_future.jpg (470x427, 94K)

>I have no problem with muslims when they stay in europe
Checked

Attached: kekd.png (600x580, 572K)

The difference is that here we aren’t violating others rights, we universally agree to let others post freely, faggot.
World Government is about World Control.

>1 post by this ID
Saged

Attached: 1533781332487.jpg (646x792, 151K)

what do you want, a fucking date?

>doesnt understand what 'globalism' means

retard boomer

Why do boomers even bother posting. Haven't you got a grave to crawl into?

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 136K)

>I have no problem with muslims when they stay in europe

Attached: 138438EA-4079-495E-BB54-A4E6B89954F7.gif (600x502, 37K)

>conflating neutral and inevitable GLOBALISATION through improvements in information and communication infrastructure
>with GLOBALISM a forced top-down ideology designed to hijack globalisation to bring about their own vision of a one world government, abolishing nationS and enslaving people with materialism and technology for their own benefit

I still love nature, other cultures, indigenous art and think tribal African living is beautiful. I still drink Kombucha, tons of tea, wear thrift shop clothing and go to college. I like to travel and experience famous historical sites.

Yet I'm a race realist hatefact dictionary and will always hate kikes like you OP. Can you imagine being so awful that the people who actually do want to defend and celebrate humanity's differences are "literal Nazis?"

Attached: 1520738796213.png (585x560, 263K)

I like sharing memes with you guys but stay the fuck away from me