How do German anons feel about this?

Are you upset that your women are breeding with blacks and creating ubermensches without you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ukYld9Uw_IQ

Attached: 0035289-gxtm-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Yea some ugly niggers than can run fast but will never go to space

Um, did you not watch the videos sweety? 4.0 GPA's and going to the best universities in America.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-02-07_at_11.25.32_am__1518032046.png (1908x1014, 1.37M)

Good looking athletic men. Race mixing is great when both parents have great genes like the Mom and dad.

This guy gets it.

Attached: DbG3slnXkAAyzyU.jpg (799x1200, 84K)

Uh I have no idea who those people are, but good for them I guess

>I dont know what an outlier is!

The post and the thread.

Um sweety, you specifically attacked THEM!

Attached: DbG3slxW0AApYIs.jpg (799x1200, 71K)

Yup, if only a small percentage race mix who cares? Just closed the borders and stop bombing people.

You are too fucking stupid to recognize how useless your argument is. Just because there is one does not mean we should promote this for society at large. You are grasping at straws trying to validate africans by promoting some Niggers boosted GPA scores and athletics as the greatest achievement ever attained by man. Why are you not aware of your actions?

Why can’t you understand outliers? I don’t think anyone is promoting mass migration, but ignoring good POC and defending bad white people is just dumb and low IQ. Muh race is the dumbest thought ever.

Lmao, you know this isnt the norm you little kike.

I'm pretty impressed with what that guy did . But those fucking names.

Attached: 425dbabaa861c8ee4032c99152cbede6--israel.jpg (736x333, 44K)

Strong and unique names. If you faggots can worship an Egyptian frog god, these dudes can have their cool Egyptian god names.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Yet if both parents were niggers all the children would just be good at niggerball

You and I both know these young men and their father are nothing like the person in your pic. The only similarity is their skin color. What happened to judging people by the content of their character? I'm sure their are tons of white people in America that won't accomplish anywhere near what these kids have done academically or athletically.

White people are on welfare by a large number. We should just gas all lazy welfare queens regardless of color, also fags just cuz

Promoting outliers promotes their creation as well, So by supporting outliers you end up falsely promising that you can have them yourself if you choose to procreate and have children in hope that they are outliers like him. So by supporting this type of racemixing you wind up supporting racemixing in general, Which is not good for society at large because the offspring will be half of half, Instead of whites 109 average iq and niggers 85 average iq you would have 98 average iq mulattos. If your wish is to dumb down the entire collective just so that you can have a handful of outliers such as this nigger you are of course going to support the current system we have already. Which is what the vast majority of the people on this board are fighting against.

>MUH BASED REDDIT NIGGER

KYS Jew, why should we promote this for the whole?

This. It's time people of excellence from all races join together so that we can usher in a new age of prosperity and finally become a tier 2 civilization.

Attached: jimmyg.jpg (770x433, 75K)

I understand outliers perfectly well. Muh race isn't as dumb as Muh brown superman, You look like a fucking idiot trying to promote this line of reasoning here.

I see where you're coming from. But these people already exist, are you saying that under achieving white potheads are somehow better than them?

I don’t think you even understand what I am trying to promote? No matter what I say you will say muh white race, so I’d be wasteing my time.

Yea, i am just tired of degenerates from all races. Seriously, why should I support billy bob in the south, or Maria in California and even Jamal in Detroit?

Absolutely this. By the next millennium I hope that the majority of the human race will have 150 IQ and Olympic level athleticism ON AVERAGE.

all the memes n shiet aside the fact that their parents make their kids do shit like this and them basically becoming athletic people and getting good grades (affirmative action should be noted into this, it's something to be aware of) is a good thing and really is something more people should do

You are trying to argue supporting brown outliers while showing the worst of my race as a counter to which I should choose. These people already exist, and thats why these people should die.
I dont think you understand where you are and what you are doing. You are shilling for racemixing on a popular spot for the far right. You are trying to twist peoples minds to your viewpoint, Which seems to be that we should racemix amongst the "Best". I dont know why we shouldn't just practice eugenics amongst whites instead of introducing potential problems into our genetic pool.
The current racemixing trends prove that the opposite of this is happening. Iq is dropping because we are promoting nigger existence.

Probably could if we would end welfare. Just looks at how the white liberals cry about space force because they want muh free health care

why do they look so nasty? it's as if their face is in a constant state of puberty, whilst playing tug of war with Caucasoid and ape like features.

Look at the data, race mixing is down by large especially with whites. If people just raised there kids property in a Mom and dad environment Race mixing would be extremely small. I don’t want my kids to bring home a liberal and different race as there mates. That being said people have freedoms to do this, and forcing people other wise will just back fire.

and dont get me wrong im not even mentioning racemixing. most parents can do this, interracial or not.
my point is is that every man should focus on becoming athletic and intelligent

>they should die
What have you done WITH YOUR LIFE? "Mr. I'm so great because I happened to have been born with pale skin"

Eugenics is a horrble idea lol! Look at how the left thinks whiteness is a mental illness, what if they gained controllers of government again? You would be dead you know this right? Don’t be ever give government too much power my friend

Tl;dr?

Just to clarify, I don't believe in Race Mixing. I simply believe people should breed based on merit and character. A dumb drug addicted white person has as much right to reproduce as a dumb drug addicted black person.

Race mixing has been up considering fifty years ago it was outlawed. I have looked at the data.
I have a Job at a major financial firm creating software that automates tax processes. Im one of these supermen.
Of course, which is why you wouldn't mind if we passively exterminate half of the africans that are too mentally deficient to understand basic job skills right?

The videos literally 2 minutes.
But i'll still give you it.
John Brown, a former champion bodybuilder, married a tall, smart German woman and had three kids. They raised their kids to be excellent both academically and athletically. All three boys have a shot at making it to the NFL, all three speak French, German, and English, and all three get 4.0 GPA's. They even took their SAT's in German. The oldest son is already in the NFL, while the two younger ones are at Stanford and USC.

Weak soi goyim like you are the reason we're in this mess.

I pray to god that in whatever afterlife there is you're going to get punished for spreading your destructive ideas.

>ubermensches

Attached: 1533152636279.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

>Of course, which is why you wouldn't mind if we passively exterminate half of the africans that are too mentally deficient to understand basic job skills right?
Someone who gets it. Finally.

Just neuter them. But the truly excellent and productive colored people that are alive have every right to exist.

So you're the type of faggot that thinks even white pedophiles, murderers, under achievers, faggots, and criminals deserve to live more than the people in the video. Eat my ass.

Yes. You're below even those people though.

Multiculturalism is good but its hard to find a decent white bitches who's not a hell bent about depression and personal problems. Very rare is they exist tho

Don't worry, subhumans like you will be exterminated when the human race finally reaches it's full potential in the next few decades.

The "human race" wont exist. Delusional, weak cuckolds like you have already damned it to descend into a mud-skinned herd of emasculated nigger cattle.

All the filth that you see today is the result of men like you.

I simply want excellence, regardless of race. I don't support the mass migration of dumb third worlders into European countries. I just want everyone to be smart and athletic. Is it so much to ask?

Attached: jimmy-garoppolo-kiara-mia.jpg (2000x1333, 405K)

>I simply want excellence, regardless of race.
god help us

Attached: 1533757691663.jpg (480x360, 13K)

White men get by far the most Interracial pussy and it's not even close. It's like, impossible for me to be butthurt

Fine, i just want everyone to be smart and athletic. Will you somehow find a way to make this into a bad thing?

No you have not, race mixing is trending down. Especially with younger whites

I guess you don't have anything to say. Sorry man but the world will never be all white. Might as well hope that everyone can be excellent.

KEK
>affirmative action
>be black
>actually try in school
>As because teachers more inclined to just pass, especially if he gud at spourts
>wow Tyrone actually tried on this paper, A
>white kid hands in same quality paper B- or C

Amon-Ra's teachers literally said he was at a superior level in terms of academics, and that he should have been doing university level courses.

The White Race is suiciding by race mixing just so the Negro race won't feel Butt Hurt, Fuck All!

This negro is still a better man than you mutt.

I personally like it since we have murdered 6 million Jews. It is a way to atone for our Nazi past

It looks like they've settled down in America. Not sure why would Germans be unhappy about having one roastie less.

Don't you ever forget it Nazi scum.

LMAO, is Cologne still a daily happening Hans?

Hopefully. But not the rapes. German woman carry in themself Nazi genes. It is good for humanity that they racemix sp that no Hitler ever happen again

>Hans
If you are too dumb to recognize the flag, you could just hover over it with your mouse, retard.

>but ignoring good POC and defending bad white people is just dumb and low IQ. Muh race is the dumbest thought ever.
Typical Jewish strawman argument.

You people all look the same to me.

Attached: jj-watt.jpg (3156x3374, 1.23M)

Do you fetishize your kneeling ball heroes or why do you keep posting them?

He is american so you already know the answer.

I believe J.J. Watts should be forced to breed with every fit white woman on earth, that way your race won't be so feminine.

Are you excited for Castlevania season 2 as well Romania bro?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

And the average IQ would be halved.

Castle what? I dont really play many games.

Look at where your "high IQ" has gotten you Sven. It's time whitebois returned to their masculine selves and stopped trying to argue. We need action not words.

Wouldn't do to rile your inferior Butthurt feelings, eh Nigger?

>He hasn't watched the best Western adaptation of a video game in the past decade.
Senpai, why?

Attached: 517516_1390041007012_444_300.jpg (444x300, 42K)

Because I have important shit to do? I am not a pampered manchild that watches animated movies and eats all day long.

>Um, did you not watch the videos sweety? 4.0 GPA's and going to the best universities in America.

4.0 means nothing when we do not know how low the standards are for these student athletes. I remember hearing often about how teachers at universities were under tremendous pressure to give these niggers better grades so that they could still play sports and bring in the money for the school. It is big business for these universities and they need their pet apes to keep bringing the dough in.

These niggers are an abomination and the race mixing whore of a mother too.

Attached: 72349823748932.png (600x800, 375K)

No, your just a boy who believes his busy life is the same as leasing a productive life.

Attached: F39.jpg (746x1200, 282K)

those are indeed the "fightin...irish"

niggaz gettin DOMED UP

lol this kid's dad is insane. imagine if lavar ball read a some chapters of a classic book for once in his life and thought he was woke = that's st brown's dad...of course he sent his fucking kang yo kid to usc because usc is for niggers. this kid will do something super nig soon.

Um, they're actually pretty good people?
Also he only went to USC because his brothers didn't go there, and he wants to be the first.

There will come a time when the anthropomorphic ape will be exterminated by the civilized races of man

also don't forget we don't want to support degenerate daveed criminalberg in israel.

Mad because he's winning in life, making millions, and fucking his white girlfriend? You should be. ;)

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-161243.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

Don't let it die. :(

Attached: IMG_20180802_183220693.jpg (2448x3264, 2.64M)

Mad case of gyno

hope he tears an acl

Attached: 1524171524992.jpg (1296x728, 598K)

That's not gyno you idiot

Ew, I have to say the St. Brown family is way better looking than the Ballsweat family.

another nigger loving thread. sage.

look at his nipples bro hes juicing

Projection much?

Attached: 1532706331195s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

so the black man admits he needed the white genes to make his kids smart?