Alex Jones

Anyone actually happy he's gone? Only wish they would of put him in a gulag.

Attached: 8zu5bfkpj6sy.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/infowars/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDjn9nnQpEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're happy the Jews censored him, how happy will you be when the Jews censor the rest of us?

piss off commie

If the rest of you spit lies like Jones, very happy.

Couldn't handle the freedom of choice?

Fuck off, Alex is based.

They struck him down and he has become more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

>Alex is based

Attached: 1401408570069.jpg (678x600, 93K)

FUCK YOU NAZI!

>not realizing censorship only makes him stronger
now that jones is too edgy for even youtube the youth of today will flock to him. 100% this move will backfire on liberals and we will see the results in ~10 years.

I'm happy because the Jews need to take the censorship to a point where Trump can't ignore it and has to move against the Big Tech monopolies. Counter-semitism will win in an open forum.

He's not gone. You can find his videos here:

bitchute.com/channel/infowars/

that site barely works

Right. The Streisand Effect.

I don't really care about AJ, but how the FAGS colluded to take him down is a disgrace, and a worrying sign for the future of the internet and freedom.

Prove there was collusion.

wish twitter would ban him as well, it would send a strong message to the Alt-Lite and "muh optics" faggots who like to punch right

all the platforms he was banned on did it at the same time.

>he's gone
so naive..
all smoke and mirrors..but you know that already, hasbara kike

I'm happy he got banned because the whole fiasco showed how hypocritical the right wingers are.
>muh small government
>muh businesses shouldn't be regulated
Then businesses acted independently and banned this nutjob and now the right is going crazy.

>If you're happy the Jews censored him, how happy will you be when the Jews censor the rest of us?
Were you happy when Jews censored nigger Copernicus? Or did you also take a stand for free expression?

Maybe he posted bannable shit on all those mediums at the same time. Ever think of that?

he's not gone, he actually gained millions of subscribers... so hopefully people just abandon youtube and move over the vimeo

He came knocking on your door a million times, and you laughed at him. Now, the internet is fucked.

He isn't gone. You can't stop powerful Alex Jones. He still has his website where he streams the radio program. I just bought some more of his sweet sweet water filters in order to further help him out. I will always support Alex you fucking kike rat.

Good goy.

He didn't deserve to be silenced and still doesn't deserve it. He never named the jew and stayed a good goy and look what those kikes did to him.

He shouldn't have threatened, and attempted to incite violence against, a federal officer.

Attached: 1531177005306.png (650x1350, 586K)

>gone
lel

You are a kike.

I missed where he did that. What did he say exactly? Do you have a link with the source?

No I'm not.
Why do you have to tell yourself that?

youtube.com/watch?v=mDjn9nnQpEU
skip to 6:10

We can be fairly confident that the reason why he was censored is because one of his conspiracy theory turned out to be correct, and the Jews shut him down because he got too close to the truth.

What was he talking about recently?

Attached: l1.gif (500x370, 273K)

Yes. All he did was sensationalize things and blow stuff out of context. Not to mention he makes gun owners look like tinfoil nutjobs. So yes im glad hes gone.

He dun goofed. He did say "politically" but still he went over the top with them hands. I can see why it was interpreted as a threat. Thanks for the source user.

too popular too

a household name with millennials
they actually know what bohemian grove is thanks to him

I am happy the censorship will strengthen his core message.

>happy he's gone?
He is only gone to jootube, twatter, and faceberg faggots. WHich one are you?

>Alex is gone to normies

Thanks for proving my point. Only the most hardened infowarrior conspiratard would ever go to his backwater site, that barely even works

>I am unaware that Alex Jones is on regular TV and Radio, as well as all of the alternatives to the Left Tech sites on the toobz.
KYS, faggot.

Attached: 1533740442250.jpg (588x397, 43K)

I won’t be happy until he keeps his stupid mouth shut forever

the fact that he has to say "globalists" as a dog whistle for jews and they STILL censored him should tell you a lot.

the real reason they censored him was he was starting to talking about the Chinese being involved with google and the dangers it posed for freedom of speech in the west.

A channel that posted a video of his response that was a simple 10min response to the fact that he was taken down from youtube was just completely scrubbed from youtube. In the video said he was against any sort of doxxing and that he did not think sandy hook was any sort of false flag. They are removing any videos of Alex Jones merely being interviewed.

If google/youtube is allowed to sensor in this fashion, then they need to be treated as a publisher instead of a public forum so that they can be sued for libel for anything they carry on their platform. A good start would be suing youtube for allowing any antifa user to promote violence against someone practicing their freedom of speech, freedom to associate and right to assemble.

Attached: 1510288079070.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

He was a Jew shill tbqh.

>would of
i wish they would put you in the gulag

Asians are just jews with a yellower face

cringe

Attached: 2bixat.jpg (434x345, 46K)

>Anyone actually happy he's gone?
I couldn't care less either way.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE, GLOBALISTS

Attached: THE JONES DAWG.jpg (750x544, 185K)

>Prove there was collusion.

i love this sentence. repeat it more often.

what lies?

so should every liar and abrasive person be banished? fuck no

same. Throw the communists into their own gulag, for the good of the state.

anyone have the video of Alex fantasizing about being thrown into a gulag? He talks about the New World order chaining him down, water boarding him, then torturing him with battery acid and jumper cables. He said they would make him confess to being a robber baron on live television. He actually said this.

He was saying shit like "high noon" and alluding to the wild west. This was clearly hyperbole. Low IQ spics get off my anime board reeeee

Same
I hope it becomes illegal to be right wing
That way Jow Forums will finally stop screaming about how everyone is a Zionist controlled opposition
Peace at last