When you're a high school drop out in a nigger-infested communist hellhole so you move to the actual communist hellhole...

>When you're a high school drop out in a nigger-infested communist hellhole so you move to the actual communist hellhole that gave the niggers money in the first place but you have nowhere else to go so you get yourself some used sideways pussy and walk around in a cheap suit with your gay little drone and suck up to the Communist government like the boot-licking faggot you are.

I can't wait until Shenzhen gets nuked so this click-baiting cunt can finally die.

Attached: 1514500370290.jpg (704x460, 46K)

SerpentZA is a foreign spy. His personality, his background, it all matches a spy. Anyone with any clue will see that it's so obvious. His apartment was raided many times in China.

On whatr is he spying? Why would a spy have a big media presence?

I guess you quoted the wrong guy. He spies on military bases, as seen in one of his videos where he got into trouble. He spies on many things. The US apparently need boots on the ground in China

Yeah I also think he's a tool.

I like his videos. Gave me an insight into china I couldn't find anywhere else. His earlier work was much better though.

Oh shi youre right, i do remember the military base video.. perfect excuse to go Around filming.things. does he work? And why did he just marry some random girl, did.they even date very long? He seems to just fit in a lil too well.

Chinese aren't welcome here.
六四事件
You're just as bad as the jew.

He's an IT "expert" with military training who went to China, keeps complaining about how awful China is but can't give an explanation for why he stays there and doesn't leave (even when asked), and he just so happens to have had his apartment raided several times as well as having taken photos of Chinese military bases.

He's a high school dropout who teaches English (i.e., telling doctors to sing the alphabet song).

Chinks get so mad that he walks around LARPing as a high paid businessman dishing out the BWC to all the fertile young ching ladies

And why would America send a huwhite guy who does youtube videos and obviously doesn't fit in the society instead of a normal Chinese man?

Does he ever talk about his work, like consulting ?
What is it with spies and dumb girls? Read about the guy who killed Trotsky with a pocket icepick.

Serpentza's a good guy, just a little too whiny.

You literally don't know the first thing about espionage. You would never send a white South African as a spy to China. You would send a fucking Asian person who's a native Mandarin speaker. Look at the requirements to be an American spy - you pretty much need to be Asian, Arab, or other relevant ethnicities, and be a native speaker of the target country's language.

SerpentZA and Laowhy86 have both recounted times they were drinking with Chinese officials and I did wonder how they got into that situation if they are supposedly there "organically" and just living normal unsupported lives.

I rekon hes on the Chinese government payroll to advertise China and to set up westerners for what to expect in China, which is why he mentions the negative aspects

where's the source mikkel?

He has had his own IT company. Look up his background, he even tells these things himself.

Because they don't have such a chink? Or maybe, as I suspect, he's just a low-level spy. He's a nobody but still a spy.

No he's definitely a spy. But who knows how many Chinese spies the US has in China...

If he was a spy, he wouldn't be running a popular youtube channel.

>He has had his own IT company

So what? He sells ethernet cables? He claims to have a lot of unsuccessful businesses.

Watch his videos?

That's EXACTLY what a spy in China would do. Because, you see, the Chinese government monitors all non-citizens in the country. So a spy has to provide cover. Making Utoo vids is a good cover

Thats exactly what CIA niggers would do

He's there because China is a huge step up from South Africa.

Attached: 1525128259346.png (800x576, 848K)

The only advantage China has is fewer blacks.

Along with significantly less violent crime and higher wages.

If he is a spy he is definitely low level. Higher level ones will be the native mandarin speaking Peoples Party members and insiders.

Chris Chapel China Uncensored is.not a cia tho

Never go full retard, Mikkel.

because it has fewer blacks

You make it sound like something minor

Here's why SerpentZA is 100% a spy:

His personality. He is very attentive to details. He seems to have a good memory. He functions well psychologically, is emotionally stable.

His background: Military and IT work. Very common for spies.

He has been caught photographing places that he is not allowed to, like military bases.

He is unable to provide a reason for why he stays in China even though he criticizes and dislikes it so much.

He seems to get funding for his stay in China through means not normal for people. "Donations" is a smart way to pay your spy.

His marriage to his wife seems superficial. Coincidentally he and his spy pal both chose to get married, which would provide them with a "reason" for staying in China.

When accused of being a spy, his reaction is abnormal as if he knows that his cover is blown and he doesn't care to pretend anymore.

Not much of a tradeoff when there's more chinks.

EVERY youtuber since monetization is a psyop and is supported by some sponsor. If they have intros and outros and logos and theme music and are uploading new videos daily..........THEY ARE A FUCKING PSYOP. You have to figure out their angle. They will have a purpose in their channel.

SerpentZA is advertising China to westerners and communicating the shitter aspects (and good aspects) of what a westerner might find unappealing in China so they can know what to expect and benefit China while they are there

I guess there are no niggers chasing him down over there.

Attached: KUNG POO.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Hahaha whatever, you can't compare the two

>His marriage to his wife seems superficial.
This is true. They can barely communicate. It seems like a set up.

>white niggers in asia

He just a pathetic white losers trying to act high and mighty among asian women. These are your typical foreigner social rejects that hang out with only the local women and shit talk men and their day to day cultural lifestyle. He has this eurocentric mindset that is very parasitic and annoying as fuck. He's nothing special and his video are just made to appeal to your typical anti chinese western normie/boomer faggots.

Attached: pretty+cop.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Where can I sign up to spy on the based chinese and get a sodeways waifu?

It says more about your women that a loser like that can get any of them with the snap of a finger

>Chinese people hate him
>Canadian flag
Yep checks out

Attached: 1503988199098.jpg (407x600, 75K)

BUTTHURT CHINK DETECTED, BIG WHITE DICK COLONIZING ASIA, ONE PUSSY AT A TIME.

M8 you're far too paranoid. No one organicly makes videos?

>A goblino and a moor calling anyone non-white

I mean every youtuber with intros and theme music and "yeah guys - like comment and subscibe" "hit that like button" and all the standard shite.

Before monetization youtube was organic. Now its pretty much totally "the new media".
Think about it - "the system" can see that no one is watching MSM anymore and no one believes it, so what would they do? Sponsor people to produce videos on youtube to sway opinion. Thats whats happening. Look at literally any semi-famous e-celeb.

That's because of the colonialism, media brianwashing, movies, cartoons, advertising agency and many more things. Not every country see's white men as gods and angels. Women in Countries that either very poor are only interested in you whimps in terms prosperity benefits and getting a visa out her native land. They are submissive in a phony way and will never see you as one of them.

Attached: 32b4c9abcf9365a47b72cd14b6e86871.jpg (870x486, 62K)

Lol he keeps getting raided by police because it's written south africa on his visa so the chinks keep thinking he's a nigger. He also tells bad thruth about china and the chinese in his videos, which is pissing a lot of losers there. His wife pretty fuckable as well which obviously unnerves them even more.
Fucking gooks are a nation of incels...

Attached: smugun.jpg (560x577, 35K)

Attached: Owxk54I.png (638x556, 158K)

This seems plausible.

Besides buzzfeed most msm channels are flops. Of course youtube are slowly but surely banning things that aren't in the msm sphere of things, but at thsy point no one will be watching.

You Danish faggots are just a step away from being Sweden.

laowhy is a Jew, he's not an American

If you think he's Jewish you've never seen a Jew before

>You Danish faggots are just a step away from being Sweden

That's coming from a Canacuck

Denmark will never elect anybody whose remotely as beta cuck as Trudeau, you're probably a ching chon gook as well.

Attached: o8JForf.png (915x668, 592K)

>t. Chink subhuman
Enjoy your 50 cents

I mean SerpentZA.
I mean Lauren Southern
I mean Alex Jones

Their getting banned is part of the psyop because it lends them credibility and now they are "victims" which is a VERY valuable status in todays society

Is this what character assassination has degenerated to? Have you run out of more important people? Sad!