Why does amazon trial these stores in white-majority areas? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Why does amazon trial these stores in white-majority areas? Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: 1533996776426.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

Attached: bananas.webm (360x640, 2.1M)

>those racist white barriers

black people have no money
it's not a welfare store

I can't believe these people don't just knock all the nogs teeth out. I basically wait for a situation like this to happen

The funny thing is they were proudly saying the system could handle EBT cards when the first test store opened.

have they figured out the nigger flash mob problem?

link? faggot

Because white people are smart enough to make money, durrr

Who let the nigger out of the cage?

Most customers are probably s o y boys, but it would be great if someone sometime gave the niggers what they deserves.

what kind of store is this?

Eric why are you racist?

>Looks down at phone and see this gif!

I dunno, reasons I suppose..

"humans only" signs haven't caught on yet

interesting how amazon became a powerhouse by using mail order to destroy brick and mortar establishments and now they are opening the same.

trial store Amazon is running with no cashiers you just pick stuff up and walk out, your account is charged magically

Amazon Go

You walk into store, grab what you want, and walk out. No waiting in a line or dealing with cashiers. The bill gets mailed to you later

It's a prototype store with no cashiers. All of the food items have RFID chips in them. So basically, you walk in the store, take whatever you want, and walk out with the items. Those turnstyle looking things scan all of the items, and charge your Amazon account.

So it's not hard to imagine like how a store like this is a nigger's fantasy (pic partially related). Obviously access control (how only people with cards get in, how unauthorized people without cards can't get out) is the major challenge here.

Attached: 1405160848011.png (715x900, 125K)

Because they're racists and discriminating against blacks

That sounds fucking awesome. Can't I pay with debit as I check out?

>RFID chips
>just scans them as you walk out
Doesn't that inflate the price though? Or is it cheaper since they don't have to pay for more employees?
These stores sound like a wonderful idea for shrinking populations. Really btfo's the need for migrants and refugees to do the jobs white people don't want to do. However I am not akin to the idea of Amazon deciding if I get to buy things or not. This idea of a cashless society irks the sour milk out of me.

Attached: Consider the Following 1.png (440x440, 135K)

where is the prototype store?

I bet in a 90%+ white neighborhood

It's in Seattle, not 90% white but one of our whitest big cities

Because this only is safe to trial in relatively safer and more affluent areas

AMAZON'S RACIST. This would be excellent for detroit!

RACIST.

but only white people can figure out how to jam rf signals

Attached: 1352444295160.jpg (609x676, 60K)

actually no, they work on the same principle as normal magnetic theft safeties and fucking gypsies have figured out how to bypass them.

I see a potential doctor subjected to bad living conditions, sad

>Doesn't that inflate the price
I imagine a big part of making with work is developing tags that are cheap enough to print out en mass without blowing up the prices. Probably not an issue for these trial runs since profitability is probably not a concern.

If you're purchasing these chips (which are basically the stickers you see on electronics and expensive items at stores), even though the upfront cost of each item is slightly higher, the fact you don't have a bunch of cashiers probably evens it out somewhat. Places like this user probably don't angle themselves for the lowest prices.... it's more angled towards convenience. Even if the food costs slightly more, realize what you're getting back.... your TIME. No more long lines. No more waiting for the $8/hr cashier to slowly scan your shit. Grab as much as you want, and out you go. That's where the true value is. On another note, it would be nice if there was an LCD screen right above the door as you walk out that shows you the total.

I guess this is what the system creates, I say we need to bring more of these rebels over to white areas for a good enriching.

COZ THEY RACIS!

they should put it in nigger neighborhoods because since there is no cash register you can't rob the store of money and claim the stolen products to your insurance company

Why? I really mean why? Let`s say there`s civil unrest and niggers are looting, why can`t they just take what they want (steal) and go away? Why the need to destroy things?

If you need to somehow scan yourself in when you go to the store, it would be next to trivial to find out the identity of someone who runs out with a bunch of shit.

The important thing here is access control.

>EAT NOW
>EAT LATER

Attached: brainlet7.png (621x702, 56K)

this is like Uber which used to be rich white employed people getting a ride home and women would take the family car out on a Saturday evening and make some dress money picking up middle class dinner party guests or heading back from the shops in central London.

But now it's the same customers and drivers as any Taxi service prior to Uber. Immigrant males working it full time in a rented or specificly purchased car, occasional rapes, assaults and thefts and arguemtns over cab ranks and airport runs.

The ultimate time saver for single meals is direct delivery or uber eats to my job. If I'm paying more to avoid cashier lines I may as well pay someone to deliver the food straight to me. For larger purchases most supermarkets have delivery options and there's subscription based services for dry goods and produce. This just seems like a cute thing people/tourists will use as a novelty.

It doesn't use RFID chips at all. Whoever wrote that is retarded.

There are cameras on the ceiling that watch everyone in the store and software to figure out what you pick up, put back, and take out of the store.

There's a phone app which connects to your Amazon account. You open the app and it shows a bar code. You scan the barcode to enter the store, grab what you want, leave, and get charged to your Amazon account about a minute later.

I live in Seattle and have been to the Go store many times. It works well and is always crowded. My last trip I got a big Rice Krispy treat on the way to work. The app congratulated me because my whole trip was under 30 seconds.

Attached: 1513982864882.png (506x443, 151K)

>hey work on the same principle as normal magnetic theft safeties
>RFID chips
>magnetic theft safeties
No they fucking don't. A radio frequence is not the same as a magnetic wave. One gets distorted by heat the other does not.

That's just a engineeress experimenting the flight pattern of supermarket items, fucking bigot.

this is why I support the second amendment, I dont want to be disarmed when animals like these are in my country

How much radiation are you being bombarded with in those stores white boi?

>nigs demand freedoms and not to be profiled by the popo
>gib niggers freedoms
>stop the popo from opressing them
>nigs want access to whitey's expensive and orderly stuff
>get in
>start throwing shit around because there is no one to stop you
The moment you let them go somewhere unsupervised and they turn the place into a pigsty. Fucking niggers. Gypsies are the same way.

Attached: 1424462646021.jpg (320x371, 19K)

>this be the last time whitey tells me my EBT wuz declined

Amazon filed a patent with RFIDs to be used for this purpose. They're probably rotating through a few concepts to test overhead, and effectiveness.

Yeah, there's different points along the spectrum in terms of effectiveness. If this tech went completely mainstream, it would probably save billions of hours annually for everyday people. But yeah, if you want to just save time and money isn't an issue, do what you said or get personal chef services. It doesn't have to be someone coming in your house, there's services that have a big commercial kitchen somewhere and make high quality meals in bulk with organic ingredients, etc. They then make enough meals to last you a few days, put them in containers, then deliver them to you a couple times a week. They pick up the cleaned empty containers the next dropoff. Some places have a few general "themes" to pick from, others are completely customizable, and others give you a choice of 7-8 dishes per meal, all of which change often so there's always an interesting variety. It all depends on what your budget is. THAT is what I want at some point.

Attached: food.jpg (960x578, 252K)

thank fuck, one other non-lazy poster
yeah, I commented on this, of course, NOBODY FUCKING CALLED THEM OUT

why don't they arrest xim? just smack the faggot to the ground?

this is probably the goal
expand EBT
bezos is PISSED that EBT is on the decline
they want more
then produce the most AI driven addictive stores with the least friction, to vacuum up that EBT
and when they get you in and addicted, they can push you to higher margin stuff

you got positive reinforcement to make your visits less than 30 seconds
good goy
take ur pills

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Attached: 1525287784973.jpg (640x480, 112K)

what is EBT?

Attached: Question Mark Anime Girl 15.jpg (1305x1237, 1020K)

gibs for only food
you can't use it to buy prepared food (i.e. mcdonalds)
the idea is to encourage nigs and other poor people to buy groceries but it often gets used by leeches on chips, candy, etc.

Nigger food stamps.

put RFID in "bag you brought yourself"
line bag with aluminum foil

free food and stuffs?

what if you have no money?

does it still allow you to take the food?

or does it beep?

They absolutely do not use RFID and will not. No.

Tech companies file as many patents as they can so that they can sue or threaten to sue their competitors later.

RFID just would not work well and computer vision works perfectly.

It doesn't use RFID so that wouldn't matter. Cameras in the ceiling record everything and software figures out who took what.

You need to be connected to an Amazon account to enter the store and have a payment instrument on your account.

EBT can be used to purchase alcohol.

You might be thinking of CHIP

>that will totzlly stop chimp lv 5 nignogs.

cool

i think it's a good idea

i wish we had that on our island. But you know we have too many jamaicans 8(

>ready-to-eat food
>food that requires preparations

>You can't use an EBT card to buy cigarettes, tobacco or alcohol. They're all prohibited.

amazon is racist yo

lets tell homeless people they are welcomed to amazon stores

you can only buy stuff with credit cards

should solve that problem

>eat food in store
>walk out

they legally can't do shit about this as its not stealing

black lives matter

niggers are simply destructive by nature

Because only white people are stupid enough to sponsor the companies that want to see them dead.

why?

>tfw the 90% black employees have to clean all this shit up

Clickbait clickbait

Niggers aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be taught, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Niggers just want to watch the world burn.

>pic
kek, niggers so despise being treated like niggers for acting like niggers.
And yet... asians still vote for dems and behave tribally like jews do.

Why do American stores have very obvious signage everywhere?

>FOOD HERE
>THIS SPECIFIC SHELF HAS SANDWHICHES

Bunch of morons.

For niggers.

1 just let these guys hang out on the roof
2 purge the hood
3 crime rates go down
4 jews lose their tools and cant blame racism

Attached: 1533430972071.jpg (1200x800, 819K)

>Niggers
>Reading

Wish i was there to smash his head with the first thing i could get in hand

1,500 Asian stores were burnt down the in LA Riots. 60+ people killed.
So basically it was a Race War.

They didn't tell us much about that at the time did they?

>Roof Gooks Security Inc.
>48 hour watch patrol
>non-stop
>for half the price of a normal security company for an 8-12 hour shift
I think I need to go into the security business and higher gooks.

Attached: Umaru Merchant.jpg (700x707, 50K)

>This could have been a doctor or engineer if it wasnt for white mans oppressions

You can, EBT cards have food stamps with limitations, and some people get EBT cash benefits along with food stamps. You can't use your EBT card for booze or cigs, but you can withdraw cash from an ATM.
That's why all the shitty ghetto shops have ATMs, so groids can withdraw gibs cash and buy booze and cigarettes. That's also how welfare bums buy drugs.

How's that even supposed to work? You go in, grab food, go out, and if you feel like it, then maybe you pay for it voluntarily?

I mean we have self service checkout, but there's always one store person per 4 self service chackouts in attendance, watching and making sure everything gets paid.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-18-19h30m51s770.png (1920x1090, 1.53M)

Because white areas are where all the money's at

The Amazon Go stores rely on trust. The way to return an item once it is added to your receipt is to simply remove it from the receipt. Then you aren't charged. You can just remove things from your receipt and walk out without paying as a result. I also wonder what happens if you turn off your device.

>Why put your stores near your customers? Hmmmmmmmmm

animals behave better

based weebposter

Slayyy queen

>his
look closer, that's a she-boon

Cashier locks the door and calls for police after catching her steal.

>that's a she-boon
I was gonna post the same thing but then I realized it's a nog so it doesn't matter if it's male or female.

Attached: 1453137575181.jpg (500x250, 120K)

Actually this will be a great success in nignog areas. I mean an armored version of this that absolutelly doesn’t let you in without scanning. Elysium tier.

Venezuluans watch this and cry out in pain, my god.