Seattle plane kidnapper Thread

The guy's name was Beebo Russel. Fucking BEEBO. White people are so fucking lame, its his parents fault for ruining his life. Imagine going through life named "Beebo" ofcourse nobody's gonna fucking take you seriously and you'd end up wanting to killing yourself. FUCKING white people every single time

RIP spacecowboy hope you get an alpha name in your next life

Attached: IMG_3734.jpg (729x1024, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kushoverlord/status/1028166580348375041
youtube.com/watch?v=LeYVtVg6aGs
youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4
myspace.com/marys4brother/mixes/profilemix-30780/photo/1470350
youtube.com/watch?v=otqn2mXzr7w
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
youtu.be/Ws3H0OOyJSA
soundcloud.com/beebo-russell
youtube.com/watch?v=xMLYibUqbMk
soundcloud.com/tom-cleary-17
youtube.com/watch?v=-0SmXVrLlZ4
youtu.be/7dwuzqF6huc
dailystormer.name/a-tribute-to-the-sky-king/
twitter.com/CivMilAir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look how depressed he looks. That barrel roll was probably the best part of his entire life.

anyone got the audio of the conversation he had with ground crew. Someone said he said they won't give him a job because he's white

Wtf

twitter.com/Kushoverlord/status/1028166580348375041

what proof do u have that that is him?

Attached: DkUtoUHX0AA3awU.jpg large.jpg (750x402, 26K)

he asked the operator, "do you think Alaska will give me a job as a pilot if I land this thing?"

and the operator said, "i think they'll give you any job if you get out of this in one piece".

then he responded, "nah, i'm a white guy".

youtube.com/watch?v=LeYVtVg6aGs

White, Male, and Gamer, 3 of 3 for the most persecuted races.

The Chad Sky King Vs the virgin air traffic control cuck.

He lived in the Pacific North west, not even close to the weirdest name up here.

Fly high Sky King. May you barrel roll in Valhalla.

nonwhite names are even worse lmao

Sorry jamarcuis deshawn latwiniqua. Niggers have the gayest names.

do you have audio without the fucking gay music overlay?

>t. chauncey

rip sky king

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-161918~2.png (1076x387, 197K)

Truly an American hero!

he seemed pretty based, think there's gonna be a lot more white guys doing crazy shit like this in the future

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-162719~2.png (1070x515, 204K)

Real human bean.

Based Beebo.

Attached: 14 word brothers.jpg (781x442, 64K)

F, a renegade and a gentleman
youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Imagine having the balls to steal a passenger plane and then do a barrel roll with it
What a champion

Once there lived a village of creatures along the bottom of a great crystal river. The current of the river swept silently over them all -- young and old, rich and poor, good and evil -- the current going its own way, knowing only its own crystal self.
Each creature in its own manner clung tightly to the twigs and rocks of the river bottom, for clinging was their way of life, and resisting the current was what each had learned from birth.
But one creature said at last, "I am tired of clinging. Though I cannot see it with my eyes, I trust that the current knows where it is going. I shall let go, and let it take me where it will. Clinging, I shall die of boredom."
The other creatures laughed and said, "Fool! Let go, and that current you worship will throw you tumbled and smashed against the rocks, and you will die quicker than boredom!"
But the one heeded them not, and taking a breath did let go, and at once was tumbled and smashed by the current across the rocks.
Yet in time, as the creature refused to cling again, the current lifted him free from the bottom, and he was bruised and hurt no more.
And the creatures downstream, to whom he was a stranger, cried, "See a miracle! A creature like ourselves, yet he flies! See the messiah, come to save us all!"
And the one carried in the current said, "I am no more messiah than you. The river delights to lift us free, if only we dare let go. Our true work is this voyage, this adventure."
But they cried the more, "Savior!" all the while clinging to the rocks, and when they looked again he was gone, and they were left alone making legends of a savior.

Attached: LettingGo.jpg (611x381, 18K)

Here he is myspace.com/marys4brother/mixes/profilemix-30780/photo/1470350

Attached: bibbo.png (453x451, 449K)

Ironically, only Chauncey I ever met in my life was black you dumb goat fucker kek

He's on facebook

No friends..

That was sweet when he cleared the lake (it looked like a lake in video)....

RIP Space Jockey

>We create a soundtrack to his life

youtube.com/watch?v=otqn2mXzr7w

Him and his wife..

However he must be divorced both facebook accounts pretty empty. OR they were purged before name release

Attached: beebo and wife.png (541x516, 472K)

He says something about being on minimum wage and not being able to get a better job because he's a white man...

Attached: image.jpg (692x392, 60K)

is it confirmed this is the right guy though?

He didn't want much. In the end, he started a flame in our hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Obligatory song for the Sky King
youtu.be/Ws3H0OOyJSA

Yea no shit. Affirmative Action was the most racsit shit in the world. Now, its become a literal economic disparity between races. In Seattle he was probably surrounded by gooks and we all know that communism and China is taking Seattle by storm.

Attached: wtfiloveamerica.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

based as fuck

Stupid fucking post. Must be a NIGGER SAGE.

OP is 100% a white fat Chapo trap house cuck

>Hi ladies my name is beebo.
OH No

bump. fuck you kike. you'll never be as Chad as the Sky King.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

The audio for this makes me really think false flag
Some of the things he says keep setting off red flags for me.

Attached: this guy.png (547x1481, 1.66M)

soundcloud.com/beebo-russell

Beebo is a native Indian name

Yep
[F]

i think he was just ultimately based

fucking hero

you mean kike

Attached: 1502861765944.jpg (527x588, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xMLYibUqbMk

>a man's got to fight
>for what he thinks is right
>even if it puts him in the ground

The controller calls him Richard and the news is saying he is an air horizon employee and op hasn't given any evidence to say it's this beebo guy

>Nah I'm white
>Does a barrel roll and crashes the plane like a Chad
Now this is literally epic

Attached: A403385D-06C2-4002-8155-6DFE57D03F72.png (553x600, 505K)

Irish user captured this perfectly in an earlier bread when responding to question about why this makes so many feels, repost below:

"Because we see in him what is in us. The vulnerable centre in all decent men. The one we hide and speak none of. He bared it and surrendered to the suffering a pain it is to be in this world. The fight that claims us all anyway. He showed what a fools tale this life is and went out with a smile and a clean heart. He chose to surrender as we all must eventually. And he did it with fucking style.

Bravo mate. We know the pain he was in. We all know the decent light that was in him in a hard world. Because its all in us. Thats why we come here. Thats why we are all bros. I love you all m8s. I really do.

Theres such poetry and beauty here and fury sometimes. Its just too fucking damn beautiful..."

God Emperor Trump is going to fix this

754-824pm major red pill at ~18:30

Because some of it appeals to you, doesn't necessarily mean they're setting up the pieces.

It's good to be wary, but there's a thin line.

>Does a barrel roll and goes out in a blaze of glory crashing his plane with no survivors
What better ending to his story could he have asked for?

Most men in history are jealous of his death

youtube.com/watch?v=-0SmXVrLlZ4

His struggles are over. Let's try not to be jealous.

Can someone explain his calm and common attitude when he "knows" he'll die?

>millennial dies in glorified car crash
What a bro

He was ready to die and literally a mile high on endophines and light headed

youtu.be/7dwuzqF6huc

Honestly I live in the heart of Seattle,decent amount of Asians but its not allll that much. 15% tops

>White people are so fucking lame

Yeah, because Shitavious and Mikhail and Jacques and Nigel are all so fucking cool. GTFO.

- He was a soldier at heart. Using logic when under moments of duress.

Is my guesstimate.

the paddies have a way with words

Sometimes I wish I was ugly so I could give up on love and end my story in an epic way

Some girl keeps calling my name in my sleep though and I know not even death will shut her up

Attached: 085EB831-2316-4004-B36F-806439E80385.jpg (753x1147, 99K)

UNLIKE YOU, BEEBAROT WAS A TRUE WARRIOR TILL THE END

HE FLEW BY HIS STRENGTH ALONE AND WOULD RATHER DIE COURAGEOULY THAN WIMPER LIKE A SWEDEKEK

Fear and nervousness is for pussies

Attached: 948B81A5-1B17-424F-865C-5A5EB6A5B7B6.jpg (1280x875, 222K)

It was sort of weird... almost like there were more people in the plain he was joking with...

Death is just the big sleep user

If you lived your life positively, you will dream

If you lived your life negatively, you will have nightmares

I hope you have prepped for this as much as you have prepped your bull

Attached: 9488271B-CBAF-41BD-9408-6F8B7605557B.jpg (750x683, 23K)

What you don't understand is that Sky King died a martyr of this society's nihilism. You see it all the time, but this time nihilism took its ultimate form - Sky Daddy. So you see, this is the effects of long-term lack of societal connection. These extreme outliers are interesting, but that's what capitalism (which is the best) and a selfish society gets you. Sky King just was tired of it all. Tired of trying to make it work, and his lack of faith in God is why he killed himself. He was confused. Such is the fate of the post-modern world.

(((They))) promote this idea of nihilism because its easier to control depressed people and they don't want you to believe in God. When you believe in God you can decide between right and wrong. You believe that you have a soul. Communists don't have souls and Sky King lived in a communist hell hole. He couldn't get a job where he felt valued.

He just wanted a bit of freedom. The kind he would never find in Communist Seattle.

>tl;dr
>Communism caused this

If he was brown he would have just stole a car and got shot by cops after a chase and then he would be a dindunuffin hero.

Expect more of this. What's the one race-gender combo that can still be hated, blamed for everything, called names, sex-shamed, ostracized, and disenfranchised?
Answer: the one that was smart enough to build this civilization in the first place. And they have every right to dismantle it now.

dailystormer.name/a-tribute-to-the-sky-king/

wtf I have that same jacket

we need an image of this

twitter.com/CivMilAir

Twitter user with vdeo's and broadcastify audio of the incident. Also intelligent discussion.

he knows it's over and theres nothing left to worry about anymore. The same when a relative dies, you feel relief, like a weight has been lifted from you. They are no longer in pain, it's over, you feel serenity. The same word he uses.

>the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-170143~2.png (1080x718, 1.02M)

>there's gonna be a lot more white guys doing crazy shit like this in the future

>doing crazy shit

>crazy

I hold two bachelor's and a master's degree and wound up with a shitty IT job where I'm surrounded by retarded boomers and shitlib bugmen. I'm a few years older than this guy.

I don't think the Chad Sky King is crazy for what he did. I think I'm crazy for letting him beat me to it.

Finally get our guy in the cockpit and he fucks up the landing.

Someone in the Jewtube comments said that his wife very recently left him. Do not know if true or false.

>capitalism (which is the best)
The fucking delusion you must live in is fucking hilarious.
>(((They))) promote this idea of nihilism because its easier to control depressed people
no thats christkikery. The reason he killed himself is quit clear faggot. He was in the capitalist system that ate him up and spit him out his parents probably guided him into taking massive debt to only find out that he would have to work min wage. With capitalism is meaninglessness. If he was a christian he would be able to survive working his shit min-wage never seeing the reality of his situation but only that he must survive for jewsus in the after life. Fuck capitalism. Fuck christkikery. Fuck communism.

>tl;dr
>capitalism caused this

Attached: 1510797453975.jpg (1024x869, 117K)

That Q400 is a pretty good plane to be able to do a fucking loop like that. Plus it's some unskilled pleb flying it.

>Fucking BEEBO.
LOL. Over here, that's the name of pic related.

Attached: bibo.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Seattle plane kidnapper Thread
first he was a hijacker, now a kidnapper? Just how fake can news get?

Beebo was his nickname you dolt.

Attached: Richard 'Beebo' Russell.jpg (600x800, 49K)

Parts that make me pause...
> "Just a broken buy, got a few screws loose I guess. Never really knew it, until now."
Who openly admits to their own hidden underlying mental issues so casually in passing?
> "This is probably jail time for life, huh? Well, I would hope it would be for a guy like me"
He sure seems eagar to share that he knows he's behaving poorly and even himself thinks he deserves jail.
> "I've played some video games before"
/v/, pls
> "Ah, minimum wage. We'll chalk it up to that. Maybe that will grease the gears a little bit with the higher ups."
Well, I guess we should just increase that minimum wage nationally, right?
> "You think if i land... they'll give ma job as a pilot?.... Yea right! ... Nah, I'm a white guy."
Jow Forums, pls
> "Do a barrel roll!"
/b/, pls
So many things are LOADED messages that feels unfomfortably aimed at us. I'm pretty sure I'm just too open minded and my brains fell out, but would appreciate peer confirmation.
Also, no audio or video before he crashes +
the size of the debris field & fires for a plane that didn't have much fuel left.

Attached: boomerhauer.jpg (491x568, 56K)

Still better pilot then you Muhammad, i did not see the 9/11 hijackers do a barrel roll.

F

This story is starting to look like the plot of "Falling Down".

F

Attached: white-guy.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I just get a kick out of the fact that he got to handle expensive equipment.

Nobody likes wars, but when I watch US movies they get to handle multi-million dollar equipment. It's my dream to handle big machines, but normies generally don't get a chance to.

The fact that he took a plane into the sky and did 'cowboy shit' like that, And succeeded just brings a smile to my face.

He gives a voice to powerless plebs, who are quite competent, but get barged into a corner for no other reason but shitty political machinery.

Yeah but the towers sure did
>implying that makes things better

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (480x360, 32K)

This.

No way a dude with anything going on at home pulls off a stunt like this. I'm sure his wife will deny everything and turn herself into a victim, with media support and all.

Possibly the "Nah, I'm a white guy" thing was not in reference to getting a job or not, but in reference that he is not going to be allowed any excuses for his actions.

you have a link to the earlier bread?

Yeah, the video game comment is a super red flag for me.... flying games are sort of rare in 2018.... unless he meant 20 years ago.

Then what's the answer mein freund?

He's going on my wall of hero's

Let me explain something to you. When someone is about to kill themselves they go over what they did in there life. He was talking to himself out loud kind of hoping someone might say something back. Its also shows he was super cynical about his life about everything it was a real joke he felt his entire life so he decided to have some fun before he killed himself. Its not that hard to realize what he was thinking about.