PITBULL OWNER HATE THREAD?

PITBULL OWNER HATE THREAD.
WHY IS IT MOSTLY LIBERAL LEANING TRASH THAT PROPAGATE THESE CREATURES?
wsoctv.com/news/local/2-pit-bulls-attack-kill-woman-walking-in-neighborhood-sheriff-says/810625466

Attached: cuddly.jpg (363x496, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1dJMhyqXzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAS THE PITTS, DOGS WAR NOAW

Attached: 1531715684157.gif (650x650, 63K)

Fpbp.

They are great companions. I own an American Bully.

Attached: 7047928f4e43551d454aa4704c5dcf9d.jpg (993x800, 84K)

Attached: faggots_s21.jpg (1040x824, 109K)

kill yourself

Gas yourself, and it.

look how much breathless propaganda
they show small dogs on the news image saying "we have 300 dogs for adoption"
but if you go there, it's 90% pitbulls and they push them on you
THIS IS COORDINATED
you fucking DISEASED AND SLOW WITTED LAZY NIGGERS
are missing the clear shit right in front of you
lazy cunts
go masturbate to fortnite letsplays
you lazy braindead faggots

Self immolate immediately. Soak that monster in gasoline as well.

pitbull gud dogs
dindu nuffin
going to kennel
need mo money fo mo face offs

Attached: 1397680719849.gif (300x268, 500K)

Checked. The owners of pitbulls that attck humans should be brought up on Assault With A Deadly Weapon charges if the person lives, and Capitol Murder if they do not.
We should have public hangings of these pitbull owners.

>WHY IS IT MOSTLY LIBERAL LEANING TRASH THAT PROPAGATE THESE CREATURES?
There is always a backstory, untold, when people make choices. When man decided to create religion, he claimed God told him to live righteously and constructively, when in reality, the man just wanted to build a more constructive and righteous society. When the USA god the world off the gold standard, they claimed a temporary suspension in redeemability of $ for gold, but in reality they just wanted an open gate to money printing.
With liberals, it's all about destruction. They want to fuck up the society. If they can't fuck it up sufficiently, then they will import others to do it for them. If the migrants are to be civilized, they must be banned and if they are destructive they must be shoved into your country. The worse, the better. These are people, whom everybody shoved away. Unloved, unwelcomed, rejected by the system in one way or another and at some stage. And they just want to make everybody pay for it.

many in my family that have farms have pitbulls to protect the farm, lol

they basically attack everything that moves, beautiful beasts
one bite my ass once

Finally, something the right and I can both agree on.

HAHAHA WHY ARE SAND NIGGERS SO SALTY? YOU’RE BROWN AND UGLY DUNE COONS. ALLAH IS A PIG FUCKER AND YOUR MOM FUCKS NIGGERS.

Fat spic, end urself and your nigger dog

Found the beaner.

>Go to maryland spca looking for doggo
>Nothing but pit shit overflow form Baltimore nig nog dog fighting breeders
>All labeled : terrier "mix"
>Like 30 dog all labeled : terrier "mix"

>Go to Richmond
>Spca is nicer and well funded
>Pick up sleepy fat old boy foxhound
>Perfect companion for my elderly mother and borks only when appriorate and is a lovable oaf and couch potato
>Baltimore spca guy said a young pit might be a good match for my elderly mother

They push these orcish breeds out. If they are such great dogs, why is every spca flooded with them?

Also Aussie Cattle dog is best doggo. Herding/Hunting breeds in general > dumb dumb breeds

You can say that about any dog idiot. But most don't randomly attack people

If they're mixes, they're not a "breed" you fucking moron.

Pitbulls are like guns, niggers and poor people shouldnt be allowed to own them.

Attached: securedownload (5).jpg (600x800, 129K)

Don't fall for this, pitbulls hate niggers and spics. They can smell it in the blood and can't resist a taste of nigger blood. Aryan dogs attack Americans because so many of us have shit nigger dna somewhere in there. It's not the dogs fault it's American breeding practices.

Attached: d1b.jpg (467x534, 30K)

the most loyal dogs I've ever known. my family pit bull slept in my sisters cot to defend her

There's a channel on JewTube that shills for pitbulls 24/7 called The Dodo.
ffs they just posted another pitbull video 2 hours ago - nearly 40,000 views already

youtube.com/watch?v=V1dJMhyqXzc

WHO ARE YOU SAND NIGGERS CALLING BEANER? YOU GUYS ARE DARKER AND MORE NIGGERISH THAN ANY BEANER IVE SEEN HAHAHAHA. YOU GOAT FUCKERS DIDN’T EVEN DENY THAT YOU’RE MUSLIM - BRAINDEAD

Attached: 64E537D0-E2E5-4C51-B4A3-837464559055.jpg (1080x1233, 175K)

That doesn't even make sense. Capital murder necessitates premeditated or intentional action which has nothing to do with the mind of a dog.

You idiots just sound like hyper sensitive retards clinging desperately to emotional appeals rather than rational arguments.

Why are Jews so afraid of those dogs?

Sounds like someone is to used to an antagonistic approach to everything they read on this forum, because I never said they were. Lets try reading it again and this time I want you to take a deep breath before you reply.

Thanks for the info - you can see it and I've fucking asked anons to archive their local shelters web pages, show how they promote small dogs and hide the pitbulls, but when you are there they push pitbulls ESPECIALLY if you have kids
THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED

if pitbulls are like guns, they are like niggers holding a gun, because they are niggers themselves
so if niggers can't own them
then they can't exist
they are niggers
so fuck off
guns can't kill you, they just lie there like a hammer
pitbulls will chew your arms and face off, especially if you're a 4yo kid

fuck off kike, white people are talking

>When I was a kid in the 70's, I talked by Mom in to buying me a puppy at a Feedstore.
>Mom was a little apprehensive, as its head was a little larger than it should be.
>I recieved .25 cents a week for doing chores, and had saved up $5.
>The puppy was $4.
>Mom finally caved, and we took the puppy home.
>We lived way out in the country, and that dog was my buddy growing up.
We went everywhere together.
>When I went on roundups, Settler went along.
When i rode my horse to baseball practice after school, the dog went along.
>The dog slept with me and ate with me.
I had a lot of other pets on the ranch as well, that I dearly loved.
>I had the white ducks that don't quack, don't remember what they are called.
>I had all kinds of Nubian and Alpine goats. Registered. Raised them from babies. Milked the mothers, made all kinds of products from the milk. Had goat milk in my boiled wheat cereal every morning.
>Rabbits, lots of rabbits.
>Chickens of many breeds,and the list goes on.
> late one night we came home, and as we rounded the corner to the house, I could see carnage in the headlights.
>There were blood and guts from Hell to Breakfast.
>Even the rabbits in the wire mesh cages had been slaughtered.
>I assumed it was a mountain lion.
>Dad gave me a rifle longer than I was, and he strapped on a pistol.
>FF
>hear a goat screaming, round the corner with a spotlight.
>there is the entire milk goat herd flailing about screaming with milk udders and stomachs ripped open.
>There is the Monster ripping another goats udders to shreds.
>The thing turns and looks at us, its eyes glaring red in the spotlight.
>it lunges at me.
>Dad draws and fires, striking the thing in the chest with his .40 Colt.
>It gets back up, and lunges at me again.
>Dad fan volleys it in to oblivion.
>it was my dog.
>I was 9
>FUCK ALL OF YOU PITBULL OWNERS
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU

Attached: FUCKYOU2.jpg (713x717, 98K)

Why not just genocide large dogs altogether?
Dobermans
Rottweilers
German Sheperds

Attached: e75d125.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

LOL KILL YOURSELF YOU LARPING NIGGER

Attached: 1515160875348.png (221x223, 110K)

That's a pretty good use for them desu

Fuck off, Bitch.

>WHY IS IT MOSTLY LIBERAL LEANING TRASH THAT PROPAGATE THESE CREATURES?
Because they are literally the niggers of dogs.
A minority, yet commit most of the assaults, yet its still "the owners fault" or some bullshit argument like that.

Attached: u7DPEQVkpL5cRFQDdMEwZMWZksEkShMYP9BOuQt-85Q.jpg (749x703, 78K)

>White
>Doesn't want a dog that kills the most niggers.

The second most based dog is the pitbull right behind the German Shepherd. It's in their blood to hate niggers, jews, and spics. Prove me wrong faggot.

OH NO YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!!! YOUR SAD LARPING STORY TOUCHED ME!

Attached: B3EEEF92-A2D3-4230-A9C7-256365A25235.png (646x595, 323K)

boomer dan is that you? you looking for an asswhoopin?

German shepherds are the most loyal dog you can possibly have, no wonder they are K9 and have been military/police dogs since the dawn of time.

Too bad years of selective breeding by people who want to win those "who's the best dog competition" made their backs hunched like a hyena instead of the glorious straight back pre-2000.

Attached: main-qimg-be69b730123b5f54ff7cf8b55a6aae62-c.jpg (602x371, 38K)

I should have got a Shepard instead of a Pitbull larping as a Black Lab.
Shepards are White Mans dogs.
Pitbulls are White Trash dogs.

Shhhh don’t tell the mods or they’ll keep banning me for pissing them off

Trash.

Pitbulls have in their blood to hate everyone and everything, like black 'people'
Shepherds are the true master-race

Bogan Trash.

yeah but they're a german breed
I'd rather have a staffy

KYS

Checked.

Wtf? They're banned here. Are they not in burgerland?

Absolutely adore them. Anything smaller than a pit is for incels only.

Mami que tu ta buena

Fucking disgusting I hope someone burns that savage.

Makes sense now why you squat on your haunches like they do.

no

Chinga tu Madre Mujado.

Pit bulls are an American breed, you think that's any better?

Pits are ugly and violent
Shepherds are majestic and loyal, and being a German breed just makes it better due to superior German engineering.

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (327x306, 206K)

That's a cute one

lol y tho

THE NUMBERS MASON

They’re banned in a lot of the nigger counties in my state. It’s quite the “coincidence” that a country of potato niggers would ban them.

Just have them on a fucking leash with those masks on ffs. Why kill the breed?

If it comes to a point where you must keep them on a leash with a muzzle at all times, then you know the whole breed needs to go.

Well they're nigger dogs so makes sense.

>why kill the breed?
Why ‘ban guns’
Invaders don’t like you defending your home, goy.

It's the liberals that cut off their ears and cut their tails to snub-tails and then cry about animal abuse to peta about other than their own animal abuse.

If you look at European breeds of them, they're much more tame and kind and not mutilated like the american ones, just like the american mutilated dicks

and of course like always the niggers get to be away from all the dangerous shit while white people are fucking dumb and keep them around because "muh breed of peace" and.
I tell you man, pits are the niggers of dogs.

Attached: ec77333uybd11.jpg (3024x4032, 933K)

Anything smaller than 200lb English Mastiff, is for faggots.

Or people who don't want to get mauled to death

I don't understand pitbull hate threads. Pitbulls serve a purpose. Nothing wrong with owning a beast that can savage an intruder. If you have kids or a wife and keep a pitbull around them though, you're a fucking moron.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Do you drive? Because you’re way more likely to get mauled by a multi-ton vehicle of peace than a fucking dog

difference being we're talking about dogs and not vehicles.

Sounds like you’re fearmongering, so I made a comparison

>whataboutism

Easy there, Ivan.

Other breeds are also required to be on the leash. Shit happens that a good boy will tear you apart as well of he freaks out. Or should we leave only the ratlike Chihuahuas and alike?

If you have a big dog, you clearly aren’t thinking of the children

As if pits aren't the ones with the highest "fuck your shit up" chance.

Any dog will tear you apart if it freaks out, problem being pit bulls are always freaking out.
to rephrase "Other breeds are required to be on the leash less"

>trying to get dog
>all petshops are pitbull specific
>finally found a mini aussimo
>great dog
>scouting dog parks
>all of them have pitbull owners around them
Why does America popularize such a dangerous breed? Its everywhere around here, geez.

Attached: 1455318619275.jpg (365x352, 31K)

What? Had that Beethoven sainbernard or whatever you call it since like 3 and was riding on it till 5 so I don't get what you're talking about. My friend is a k9 guy and he has 2 German shepherds at home as well as 3 kids and a wife and they are ok

they should all be shot
pitbulls
then the owners
then the people pushing them
and we need to find out who is behind it
but y'alls fucking lazy

no pit bulls are just hard to train. the stories of kill pits are normally some single parents dog who lets it shit in the house and be openly aggressive.they're just as good dogs as any other.
I don't deny Shepards to be a good breed. my 75yo granddad has one that opens doors for him and stuff. I've just had better experiences with staffy's and pits

>replace 'pitbull' or 'pit' with "nigger" in this thread.
tadaa

I don't believe in this shit because there are no stupid dogs there are a stupid careless owners

I’m being satirical, because I’m in a retarded thread.

I have a pitbull and it's honestly my most behaved pet. I named him sweetie and I cuddle him every night to fall asleep. My pitbull would never hurt a fly.

The thing about pitbulls is that 50 years ago they weren't all that aggressive. What happened is that niggers caught on that they are naturally strong dogs and in typical nigger fashion saw them as a means to an end for cash and started to breed aggression into them.
Yes, there are some good pitbulls out there, but usually they're the ones that don't trace back to the aggression gene that was bred into most pitbulls since 1970's. If we eradicate pitbulls, all niggers will do is target another breed and start breeding aggression into them.

fuck off maple you cunt

>Captain Obvious
Also, it's not simply a parody, it's legitimate as well. Pitts are dangerous.

Attached: hm.jpg (300x396, 12K)

So don’t own one. If you can’t handle a dog, you shouldn’t have a dog. Let the real men handle it

Nigger tier dog

Attached: 1516209826889.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

"its the owners fault" here we go with this shit again.

I reckon a lion is hard to train as well.
Why would you get a breed so 'hard to train'

same as the bong.

There are dogs bred for fighting, dogs bred for the looks, dogs bred for anything.
The pit was bred to be a fucking asshole

Almost as if it reminds you of a certain race.

>the simple solution to something is to avoid it

You can't fix something by putting it under the rug, unless you want to see the 'real men' get their faces chewed off.

people that think pitbulls are violent are actual ignorant fucking retards
ONLY THE OWNERS MAKE THEM VIOLENT
OWNERS RAISE PITBULLS THAT WAY
fucking dachshunds are more agressive than pitbulls
gas yourself if you truly believe that pitbulls are monsters. fucking niggers and spics make them evil. Don't fall for their tricks! Pitbulls are amazing dogs.

>no pit bulls are just hard to train.
Because they are strong and prone to extreme violence. It's hard to train that out of a dog.

Beautiful dog you own! I have an English Bulldog. Feel sorry for the fags that don't understand the bully breed. Nothing else will ever compare.

This entire thread reads like a fucking HuffPo article about guns and how you're literally shaking over them

Attached: 1531833095789.jpg (1190x595, 63K)

The dog will eventually do it

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (718x471, 465K)

Of course it was some noodle armed woman walking those monsters. Smdh.