Sweden Love Thread

Say something nice about this diverse, tolerant and developed country!

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x647, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gk24.pl/wiadomosci/kolobrzeg/a/40-letni-niemiec-ukradl-rower-z-bagaznika-zamontowanego-na-samochodzie,13342667/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's turning full NatSoc by 2022

Snow

It was unironically perfect before mass immigrants arrival

I really hate how Swedes and Sweden portrayed here, especially when the biggest cucks such as amerimutts dare to run their mouths at Swedes

They made/make very good military stuff

They are like good version Germany, better more creative, more innovative and peaceful (until recently)

Plus they are way less criminal than Germans

been there at least 20 times, always a nice experience. Love you sweden

Gränsfors Bruk

Attached: 6794E63C-2CAA-4C69-8CF6-602FBB2EC04D.jpg (4326x2887, 463K)

lmaoo ok belgium...you are the epicenter of europe's downfall, upset you get cucked by burgers and jews

>have less immigrants
>have less crime but its on the rise
what did user mean by this

>I really hate how Swedes and Sweden portrayed here,
Thanks, personally I believe that shaming is the only thing that works. We are in pretty much the same situation if I'm not mistaken. We just have a tiny bit less active terrorists.

I don't care about new-swedes I care only about the actual Swedes and I'm saying about their crime basing on my experience in my own country.

If there is something to steal - german will do it.
Swedes are usually very loud in trains, but that's bearable
The Dutch are the most civilized and perfected tourists/people you could imagine. Only the youngsters look and seem bit trashy but the rest of the native population is what perfect society would look like.

>If there is something to steal - german will do it.
old habits from WW2

Sweden is actually pretty nice place. I worked in Stockholm and really can't say anything bad about this place.
Swedes was always nice, even a bit too nice, they treat me like I came from some kind of warzone or something.
Niggers and muslims loud and annoying, but these days you can say the same for any european capital.

>If there is something to steal - german will do it.
>Swedes are usually very loud in trains, but that's bearable

A Pole talking shit as usual.

Disgusting country.

Attached: 1530317829357.png (800x600, 31K)

>Swedes being loud on public transportation

its litterally dead quiet on your morning commute

>A Pole talking shit as usual.
???
gk24.pl/wiadomosci/kolobrzeg/a/40-letni-niemiec-ukradl-rower-z-bagaznika-zamontowanego-na-samochodzie,13342667/

Wow, you found 1 article of a supposedly German stealing. I can probably find 10 articles a week here in my country alone of Poles stealing bicycles and license plates.
Also, Germans are not known for stealing.
I have only heard of Eastern Europeans (yes, that includes Poles) of doing this.

Danes and Norwegians are not loud on trains, and I'm pretty sure it's the same for Swedes. We have a thing called Jantelov, look it up.

No one is being noisy in public transportation here, not only is it considered disrespectful but it's not in our nature as we usually reserve ourselves to maximum privacy. There's usually a dead silence in trains and buses.

Attached: 1525198703386.jpg (1360x768, 136K)

As a swede I can say nothing is good here

>I can probably find 10 articles a week here in my country alone of Poles stealing bicycles and license plates.
Find me those 10 articles per day. Do it!
>Danes and Norwegians are not loud on trains
They are loud in Poland in metro/skm, probably in their own countries they don't stand out as it's louder than in polish train, but here most noises is made by the nordic-speaking people and that's considered a bad behavior that annoys some, especially those reading books when commuting.
I'm from northern Poland that has access to ship ferry to Sweden/Finland.

They are good at recognizing the real threats to their social fabric and dealing with them quickly and efficiently.

Attached: mashed-potato.png (336x375, 195K)

I love all your easy blonde whores.
I’m not kidding they feel embarrassed if they turn your advances down, especially if you’re a little ethnic looking

Kek

They cover up their ugly girls

Attached: sweden_traffic_jam.jpg (640x425, 68K)

they invaded parts of italy in the 1200s and gave them ugly nordcuck women

Attached: sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Sounds weird. Here it's the poles and roma who are the loud ones. Danes are chill as fuck.

Here romanians are the biggest problem, second ones are the nordcucks with high temperament (probably) and by nordcucks I mean swedes mostly. I've also seen only once a danish family with an austistic 40 year old guy with undeveloped left hand. That's what I remember danes of.

Norwegians can't handle alcohol either. Maybe that's the explanation.

I guess so, usually the buy and drink lot of alcohol.

Thank you my belgian friend.
>tfw like >3,125% walloon

Attached: 6692t69365t8261.jpg (250x322, 11K)