BASED TRUMP!!! BTFO PC neets!!!! Praise Trump for destroying degenerate industries

BASED TRUMP!!! BTFO PC neets!!!! Praise Trump for destroying degenerate industries.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pc-case-maker-caselabs-latest-news-bankrupt-liquidated-us-tariffs-a8487416.html

Attached: it.jpg (1069x1136, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caselabs-store.com/
corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/Carbide-Series™-330R-Blackout-Edition-Ultra-Silent-Mid-Tower-Case/p/CC-9011076-WW
corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Obsidian-Series™-750D-Airflow-Edition-Full-Tower-ATX-Case/p/CC-9011078-WW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t buy shit made by slaves.

>los ángeles based manufacturing

Good riddance

the free market wins again

what's the issue here?

If you can't handle tariffs them maybe you should be bankrupt.

My version of the leftist argument that if you can't afford $50/hour to flip burgers then maybe you should be out of business

LMAPjust nabbed a Mag STH10 for $250

THANKS TRUMP

It's overpriced garbage anyway

Womp womp

Also the president does not have the power to lay and collect taxes. That is a power reserved for the congress.

some company no one has ever heard of goes bank rupt because of poor management. Trump made us broke. No your shit management did.

cry me a fucking river.

This is called, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I’m sure California needs transgender wound plugs or many other gay plastic items... that company could shift gears into manufacturing something else. There is probably more to the story

>Trump says hes gonna bring back tarriffs
>People say he cant win
>Wins
>Says he still is gonna bring back tariffs
>do nothing
>For two years
Die

So news Jews went out of their way to find that one company selling overpriced shit with Chinese metal to write a hit-piece about Trump?

RIP all American companies that were only profitable because of china.

are people celebrating this just looking for yous or are they really this fucking stupid?

How were their prices? I actually bought a use PC case because when I went to buy a new one they were fucking ridiculously priced. 500 and 600 dollars for a fucking case is retarded.

>Good riddance to all American companies that were only profitable because of china.

ftfy

Pretty much this. Which is a lot of companies.

>Canoga Park, CA 91304
If you're a company and still sticking around CA, you deserve everything that comes your way.

this. i bet those faggots even put on a sticker "made in USA"

And nothing of value was lost.

THEIR CASES ARE GOING TO BE WORTH A FUCKING FORTUNE SOON.

They are expensive now, but they are superb quality, completely modular and perhaps the most easy to customize without need for tooling you can buy, the idea behind these is the same as with Lian Li, you buy one and you really shouldn't need to buy another ever again.

trust me if you can grab some do it, sit on them and then auction them off in a couple of years, they are prestige items that appeal to those cunts for whom money is no option, supply and demand brother.

>free market
>tariffs
le education meem

should have produced in america instead of china

They flex apart like a 50 year old airplane.

Fuck your bullshit.

Womp womp another Democrat makes the case for preserving slavery. Nothing has changed since 1861

>be shitty company
>go bankrupt because your business sucks at making money
>reee trump

I never heard of them and I built many PCs. So either their markets sucks or their product sucks.

nah, no chance, solid cases, I have one (I bought used a few years ago) and another on the way, best quality you can get with possible exception of Lian Li circa 2005 - 2015

They literally tear themselves apart just sitting there.

That is sad, I own a STH-10 and they were awesome cases. Sad to see them go.

>if you can't afford $50/hour to flip burgers then maybe you should be out of business

Attached: gettyimages-687339814.jpg (1842x1036, 88K)

If their cases are good and worth having, why not just increase the price?

/thread should have ended here

Dollar stores BTFO

They probably bought the aluminum from China and the tariff killed their margins.

>If their cases are good and worth having, why not just increase the price?

Because they were probably already overpriced

YOU RACIST NAZIS JUST HATE FEMINIST-MADE CASES!

YOU BIGOT NAZIS SHOULD GET PUNCHED!

they are already extremely expensive for a fucking case. They are a niche market so I'm not really sure how much profit they were making in the first place. They have nice cases but damn the price was huge.

Seems sketchy. Either way, to make an omelette you gotta break a few eggs.

cheap illegal labor is a necessity in a capitalist society

$15 not $50 u stupid fuck

and burger flipping is 1 of 100 min wage jobs

what is wrong with u retards

>foreign countries erect trade barriers
>free market

>Mexican intellectuals

why stop at 15?

lets make min wage a million bucks an hour so we can all be the 1%

oh no! not PC cases

Just wanted to mention that most companies in the IT space depend on china. This is going to be funny as fuck when all these leftist shitheads go bankrupt or the asian shitheads finally fuck off back to whatever asian shithole they came from.

Yeah I'm sure they're going bankrupt because of tarriffs, not because they're trying to charge $300-600 for a generic black steel box that you can get from other manufacturers for $50

Attached: jews.png (937x903, 465K)

if you're business model revolves around a steady supply of unnaturally cheap materials, then you can't expect anything else but failure. the tariffs were not 500%.

/Thread

When (((they))) want to subjugate and weaken a capitalist economy with stagnating wages and exporting said economy to the rest of the world, then yes cheap labor is important.

Good riddance, I hate all of California and their insane Hollywood resist LARP. State and its people suffering is music to my eyes.

The article even mentioned that their single largest customer liquidated. That was the killer. Tariffs are a convenient scapegoat for leftist media.

It's not wonder they went bankrupt with prices for their product being so high.

caselabs-store.com/

What's the best silent PC case Jow Forums?

Based in California and outsourcing to China, I'd say they deserve it. Good riddance to bad baggage.

CEO probably ran it into the ground and is looking for a scapegoat. Even if the tariffs are partially responsible, no one ever said that uncucking ourselves would be painless. Generally if it isn't difficult, its probably useless.

>manufacturing
this is a good thing.

that it cant adjust to the market is not anyone's problem but theirs, however.

Corsair

basically this. great time to be an entrepreneur. Every market will be open to you, soon. Wish i hadn't done a professional job so I could enter business.

this right here

My Corsair watercooling software was trash for years and is barely acceptable now. My mate has gone through 3 of the exact same one which is alarming too.
My Corsair SSD was a dud.
My Corsair keyboard is terrible.
I've had Corsair RAM fail innumerable times.

I'm done with these Jews.

our tech sector here hopefully sees the writing on the wall, hopefully an IT and CSE renaissance will happen here once the landscape fresh and free from the old rules. But the opportunity is fickle and we may stagnate if not.

You either have horrible luck, Corsair only sends factory seconds to your penal-colony, or you’re too picky and can’t use RAM without breaking it.

SO far only the memory/fans have been good from them. Ilost 1 power supply, Corsair 900D wasn't as good as I thought, and the SSD was DOA.

They had ugly overpriced cases.

Fractual design
>selling chinkshit for 10x the price

Fractal design R6 or R5 both are lined with soundproofing

Never had a problem with corsair.

I can only hope that the landscape changes.
corsair is fucking shit outside of there cases. Why the fuck would you buy a corsair ssd/keboard or fucking ram??? Are you retarded? Also watercooling? HAHA even corsair fans are kinda shit find something better.

It's a useless company and in California. Fuck 'em. 0 chance it was tariff related, either.

Can't seem to find a better case than fractal, too bad all the other manufacturer seem focused on RGB window cases

> illegal
No.

It's not really a capitalist society if you impose hundreds of thousands of pages of legislation. Mexican labor wouldn't be attractive if there were no minimum wage and less welfare so people had to actually move for work.

caselabs a shit

lian-li superior

Stick to brands that specialize. Seasonic for power supply, Samsung for the the ssd. Also, the 900D is a good case for the money. I’ve had a 650D for like 10 years that I’ve built three computers in and it still looks new.

Tfw in a 3rd world shithole and fractual is unavailable

Attached: 51otgR-By6L.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Yep, I just bought a mITX case better than that piece of crap for 50 bucks shipped. They can sell that shit to their momma

Oh I had a PSU fail too. I have no such worries with anything else. Except Seagate but that's probably 10-15 years ago.
Corsair were only good for RAM for years. My case is OK (Corsair) but vibrates occasionally.
I'll never touch them again for anything including cases.

corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/Carbide-Series™-330R-Blackout-Edition-Ultra-Silent-Mid-Tower-Case/p/CC-9011076-WW

Built one for my mom in this. Very quiet.

how the fuck does your case vibrate?

I checked their website and they have cases running at 600$ each. That's around 7x more expensive than their competition, they aren't going out of business because of China, it's because they have insanely high prices.

Probably needs to tighten screws, new fans, new rubber grommets, etc.

Literally never heard of them

They cater to custom builders, but I agree they’re overpriced.

Thats weird because I have one and its supposedly individually machined in america out of aluminum, I remember it saying made in america. Unlike those cases you get like the corsair 900D which are mass produced in some asian factory. For mine I had to wait monthes for them to make it.

Its a luxury product though, its not a big blow to the pc market in general. Its only really for people that spend huge amounts of money to get huge pcs, which are becoming less relevant nowadays anyway due to SLI losing popularity, and CPUs are much better than they were 5 years ago, 8700k for example if delidded its superb. And if you get a mid range card like the gtx 1080 you don't even need a waterblock to make them quiet. SSD storage is also kind of cheap now so you can just have 2TB of SSD space and then keep the rest on an external 4TB drive.

Pfft buying anything other then fractal. People always want that flashing cool looking case with the glass window until they play with it with the lights off and casts a horrible glare on your monitor.

Fractal is the superior case.

If your profit margin is so fucking low than paying a bit more on the core resource, you need some help.

Even if it wasn't the tariffs they'd blame Trump anyway. Blaming Trump is like taking #ThanksObama and pushing it into overdrive where everything is now life threatening, sexist, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, etc even if it's that you dropped a potato chip on the floor. Also it's the Russians.

They can go get jobs at companies that are hiring

Shitty mech drives. I've just bought a 2TB NVMe and a 4TB WD Black to replace my 500gb ssd, 2tb wd black, 1tb wd black so that should help having one less disk in there. I've tried loosening the HDD cage and jamming some shit in there to reduce it - it's pretty good atm to be fair.

>Less than a year of tariffs
>Already bankrupt
Does not compute.

dollar stores BTFO years ago, only stragglers left are petty bourgeois faggots getting rich off chink slave labor. good riddance to bad rubbish.

i have a bunch of drives never had this vibrating case issue with corsair. The only case I've ever actually hated with a passion is the fractual ones.

Spbp

Also when I open the shitty FB Messenger app it jumps my CPU to 15% and causes the fans to spin up which can sometimes trigger it to begin.

It actually hasn't done it for weeks since I blew all the dust out and adjusted some shit. I actually like this case a lot.

corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Obsidian-Series™-750D-Airflow-Edition-Full-Tower-ATX-Case/p/CC-9011078-WW

>Made in China
Yea that’s the point.

underrated this and /thread it is trumps fault my business and my life failed desu

LIQUIDATION PRICES

I wonder how much more of CAs economy is just teetering on the edge of financial ruin. And these cucks want to actually secede, I say let them.

As if US sourced aluminum is that much more expensive.

As if the raw material is the most expensive part of manufacturing a 3lb pc case.

We're talking about the difference between $1.45 and $1.98 per lb of metal. On a product they sell for $100+.

This company is run by speds.

>Silicon Valley aka 'The Electric Soddom and Gommoroh' will go bankrupt now that cheap crap from China is no longer available

Attached: ce926b99443afce7d023222f93401278.jpg (500x376, 34K)

Worked at a security company few years ago. All the parts for the cameras and shit came from Taiwan and were assembled in house and we slaped a made in the USA sticker on it. Thank god I quit that shithole.