290 million US dollars

Should this one man recieve the 290 million dollars a judge ordered Monsanto to pay him?

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-091843.png (1440x2560, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usrtk.org/pesticides/mdl-monsanto-glyphosate-cancer-case-key-documents-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants
youtube.com/watch?v=w7_Ch96RxHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a punishment to the company, he is terminally ill.

Yes.

Big corporations need to be hit hard financially to instill fear in them. The only reason why Jow Forums would disagree with this ruling is because he's black and they'd rather side with Monsato over a nigger.

>Big corporations need to be hit hard financially to instill fear in them. The only reason why Jow Forums would disagree with this ruling is because he's black and they'd rather side with Monsato over a nigger.
This pretty much.

I'm not a Commie, so I don't rage at people being having huge amounts of cash they didn't technically earn. Good for him.

>side with Monsato over a nigger.
I side with them because there is literally zero evidence that RoundUp causes cancer.

If there was evidence, I would side with the nigger. There isn't.

This is massively fucked up.

I just want to know how they can prove his cancer was caused by the herbicide.

I think Monsanto should be destroyed as a company and it's net worth donated towards ending our national debt. Feel sorry for this black guy, just recognize Monsanto has harmed everyone, not just him.

>how they can prove his cancer was caused by the herbicide
They can't and couldn't, mostly because it doesn't cause cancer, but also because it's almost impossible to prove what causes this type of cancer.

Judge rules against science?
Jude rule against gravity so I can fly please.

The target of the UK gas light scandal would probably get more.

Anyone wants to help expose it they can retire their grand children at birth.

Give it some thought...

Well the jury that sat through the entire court case that lasted for 8 weeks and listed to all the evidence from both sides thinks it does cause cancer.

Why do you think you have better information then all 12 jurors that reached a unanimous agreement?

Americans are retarded so the odds are that if a jury decides something, it is wrong.

>tl;dr the judge literally put a price tag on human life
$290M is not bad.

It's a known carcinogen you white niggers

>please fuck my ass, big business
how about no

No

this is fucking communist bullshit

he won a case, he was right
that's how i see it
courts are a necessary part of capitalism

What was the case, user?

>It's a known carcinogen you white niggers
it is not.

yeah turns out giving people cancer is a bad thing

It's not a price on human life, we have already reached that by outsourcing it to the free market. Airline price vs risk of airline can peg down the value of a human life through unknowing self survey. What this judge put a price on is causing suffering, and lying.

I dislike monstanto and have first hand experience with the side effects that roundup can cause. I saw one of my work mates break out in full body scabs after we had been spraying roundup for a few months. This kids was a dipshit though and would constantly get round up on his face. Doctor attributed it to round up however the workplace disagreed so they would not have to pay worker compensation.

Final verdict or just the first round of this retarded limbo?

>hurr roundup doesn't cause cancer

Attached: kFse8P2.png (1843x971, 947K)

here you can read the actual documentation

usrtk.org/pesticides/mdl-monsanto-glyphosate-cancer-case-key-documents-analysis/
t. yuropoor with brain

It is rather side with a Nigger over Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

Hopefully he blows it corporate shit so his community doesn't benefit at all.

He should get like 10 million and the rest should go to the state.

yea. monsanto sux

You fucking idiot. Glyphosate is incredibly toxic. You're probably a shill trying to regain lost ground. It's not happening. The cats out the bag, this court case is huge because it clearly demonstrates the catastrophic effects of round up for all to see.

>pay for niggers and spics welfare

i would agree the state to retain most of the money but knowing where its gonna go i rather the man kept it

There is zero incentive to do so.

Drink some then, bitch.

If monsanto is killing people via cancer/roundump, then shouldn't they be arrested and put to death for murder?

Attached: bill_nye_abortion_guy.jpg (740x483, 76K)

> He thinks this man is actually going to receive 290 million

Attached: 1529479651557.jpg (360x360, 49K)

I'd say no. I studied a series of compounds that included glyposate to see what compounds certain bacteria respond to. Lots of bacteria can eat glyposate so it doesn't even remain in the ground long after you spray it. I have not read anything that suggests it could cause cancer. This ruling was in California, where there are signs everywhere about everything causing cancer.

Yes. Fuck Monsanto and fuck lymphoma too.

>Jow Forums sides with monsanto now

it's literally just shills shilling shills at this point

RoundUp will be the asbestos and tobacco of this generation, just you fucking wait. This case has blown open the fucking floodgates.

Where's it going then fucker?

>there is literally zero evidence that RoundUp causes cancer.
Not according to the judge.
Feed your kids some RoundUp plants if you trust it so much.

try

it's tort law by the time its all sudden done theyll end up paying him about 10% to shut up about it

its a warning move, change or face more lawsuits of this caliber. public will rally against them cause this has been a issue for decades.

Its.just.like the stupid bitch that died mcdonalds because.she didn't understand coffee is hot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

It will be appealed and drawn out till the award is much lower

Sued not died.Fuck autocorrect

The money should be distributed to various cancer charities and organisations. Giving this one guy that ridiculous sum of money is insane. His family should be given a couple of million max. They can live comfortably with that.

Yes, because fuck Monsanto.

yes, and he should pay income tax on it

>Never saw the burns

Attached: main-qimg-e37dbe8e2214d51e27018d686f7cb8da-c.jpg (524x373, 26K)

Do you seriously think Monsanto could've lost this case if there weren't enough evidence against them?
They've been skullfucking other farmers in court for years; they're lawyers aren't cucks.

yes
even the most thuggish, degenerate nigger is superior to m*nsanto

This. I hope he gets the $ before he dies.

The point of the case was to punish the company. It's not the court's responsibility to decide how much money is appropriate to give to one person.

Dewayne the pebble Johnson.

the jury was full of leftist SF morons who don't know what cause and effect are. Hopefully they win on appeal but the 9th is trash

What is interesting is that award is so high they must appeal, they probably could have kept it if it was like an appropriate amount ($1M)

Tbh, my kneejerk is this, but Monsanto practices some really predatory shit. The company is anti competitive and can fuck itself

It should be reduced, and most of the money put aside to compensate the other victims. There are going to be a LOT of these cases, and Monsanto will not be able to giver every victim $290 million. This guy, and other early filers, will get huge sums, and the company will close, and nothing will be left for all of the future victims.

Every penny that a jewish multinacional looses is a gain for everyone.
God bless this man.

Get out of here newfag. This is like a double wammy for Jow Forums. We get a kike corporation screeching over lost shekels and we get the car crash entertainment of a nog trying to blow through hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. This is top notch.

Attached: spot the merchant.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

>company literally gives you cancer
>that money wasn’t earned
God damn you really are THE shit poster

I hate niggers, but I hate Monsanto more.

lmao

Are you retarded? Counsel goes out of its way to make sure the jury is stacked with the dumbest and easiest to persuade people. Jury if your peers my ass. Monsanto shouldn’t pay. What are they going to do? Arrest a company?

>all sudden done
I totally get why the world hates us

kek

Attached: lol.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

>Should this one man recieve the 290 million dollars a judge ordered Monsanto to pay him?
sure fuck those guys anyway, that black dude will spend the whole shit on race cars and liquor and then we'll get some of the money, otherwise we get nothing

Good time to buy stock in KFC and grape drank

you ever put some bromide in some algae and watch everything mutate?

Thanks Monsanto

so the real winners are lawyers?

Thanks Monsanto

part cancer part repartition PAY THE BROTHER

>Are you retarded?
>What are they going to do? Arrest a company?
>Arrest a company
A R R E S T
R
R
E
S
T
A
C O M P A N Y
O
M
P
A
N
Y
Top notch shilling

Attached: red-23rd-happy-birthday-cake-for-Jazzman.jpg (500x500, 307K)

This mostly seems to be a case where Monsanto is so universally hated that they are unlikely to win court cases. In this case there is really no evidence that Roundup had much effect at all, one statement said that he was not even in contact with roundup until shortly before he was diagnosed, highly implying that that cancer was probably pretty severse before he ever touched the stuff.

Additionally, If monsanto have been covering up significant harm from roundup, society needs to be reimbursed, not this one guy.

reminder that Monsanto hires internet "opinion shaping" companies to shill for them online
youtube.com/watch?v=w7_Ch96RxHM

So all the evidence used in court that convinced the jury was all bullshit just because you say so?

Was the judge black

GMO shills BTFO

What happened to the guy who got bashed in the head with a bike like by the commie professor?

That's communism you fucking tard, getting something you haven't earned, capitalism is getting something you have earned.

Capitalism is making the highest possible profits at the lowest possible loss. National Socalism would be the in-between that didn't focus on the exploitation of the citizens.

Please get a bottle and drink it and video tape it for us. Show us how safe it is.

290m is not a lot of money, retard man. They just invested close to a billion on an expansion to their Luling site.

Can I borrow 290,000,000? It's not a lot of money.

Wait, wait, wait, did you actually mean it's not a lot of money to your kike masters?

It’s not a lot of money to a corporation.

Do you need to be schooled on numbers and economics of companies of this size?

The question isnt whether roundup causes cancer, its whether monsanto should pay what they legally have to pay. And they should.

He likely won't get it, it will be brought down to like $10 million on appeal.

Jesus fuck, you retard, you really have no idea what I'm getting at?

I'll give you one more chance.

>company made more than 5 billion dollars profit last year
>implying they'd even fucking notice 290 million vanishing other than the fact they're greedy kikes

>coffee being served so hot it melts her fucking pussy closed
>'hurr durr didnt understand coffee is hot dumb bitch'

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Coffee has been and still is served at the same or higher.temperature as an industry standard.

Nothing was changed so yes.dumb bitch

I side, by default, with the nigger, because he will spend that money in 1 month tops and it will be redistributed back into white hands instead of Jewish monsanto.

Looks like Monsanto...
Paid the Toll

Attached: ____.png (484x605, 242K)

Yes fuck monsanto

if you destroyed Monsanto as a company it wouldn't be worth anything you idiot. When someone says a company is worth a billion dollars it doesn't mean the company actually has assets they could sell tomorrow for a billion dollars, it just means someone (smart or stupid) would pay $100 million for a 10% share of future profits.