Athecucks don't believe in God but apparently they do believe in magic?

Shit just appeared out of nowhere and exists for no reason.

Attached: facts8.jpg (660x495, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIAkWhK3JOs
youtube.com/watch?v=vgsoI4ZUkUA&index=2&list=PLqva025wcmvlk2ktHQKwpV2Tmv_P-rV0g&t=0s
levity.com/alchemy/luria.html
meaningfullife.com/mlc-tv/kabbalah-big-bang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't believe in your abrahamic, bearded old man with a hippie son and dove.
I do believe the universe is a conscious being and we exist in order for it to experience itself

Sir, I would like to inform you that you are dumb and to ask you to type less.

Fuck off you gullible low IQ brainlet.

Spontaneity is in no way surprising in the universe. The Big Bang Theory is a 1 in a trillion chance of such spontaneity producing the universe. It's much more believable than some deity popping it existence and creating a playground of sinners for him to punish.

Are you stupid???
It’s already proven that the Big Bang happened!
It’s in all the science books!!!

the enthropy resets

Why not prove the argument wrong? Because atheists are too fucking stupid. They must resort to ad homs. Atheists lack intelligence.

If this argument were winnable by either side, it would have been won by now. You're just wasting time thinking about it.

>le bearded old man meme
You want to know how I know you've never read the Bible

Oh really? Well then what happen before shit just "popped into existence" you fucking asshat.

The answer is clear. A wizard did it all.

Attached: 1524084972182.gif (500x375, 254K)

People will never abandon religion, weak willed people can never accept the fact that there's no afterlife or a point to existence.
So that's why every human civilization believed in a different God, it's a coping mechanism brought on by the evolution of intelligent life.

big bang theory was literally invented by a priest.
Now it's rooted in the establishment and despite many contrary observations, it stays entrenched.

Attached: 1200px-Lemaitre.jpg (1200x1756, 233K)

There's no evidence to show that the laws of our universe existed before our universe did, so the first mover principle doesn't apply.

Attached: 1522013592519.jpg (1200x1600, 598K)

the big bang theory was literally developed by a Catholic astronomer and is not irreconcilable with biblical creation whatsoever

>It’s already proven that the Big Bang happened!
Yeah but has it though? Have you poured over the data? Having assumptions built on other assumptions then declaring it as fact doesnt seem very scientific to me...then there is the math,lol

That’s precisely what any high IQ theist thinks; the literature and epistemology is mostly symbolic and metaphorical.

I despise people like you.

There is no such thing as "before" the beginning of the universe.
But you wouldn't understand anyway.

God is the universe. Your fragile mind blown

>brainlets who think there's no study into what caused the big bang
meanwhile christcucks never ask where god came from

Yeah then where did god come from,
Nothing?

The bible clearly states God has always existed and has no beginning

>weak willed people can never accept the fact that there's no afterlife or a point to existence.
"Educated" people will never accept the fact that there is zero way of proving this. At least religion has ways of dealing with know it all blow hards, science encourages it regardless of the data, or lack of, collected

so whys that acceptable and not the universe being on an infinite loop

There's no evidence to show anything. How is believing in the big bang not just as if not more ridiculous than believing in god?

>There's no evidence to show anything.
I'm sure only a salient point worthy of rebuttal can follow this statement.

the big bang is the universe itself expanding. there was never an explosion at any one point in space. the big bang is still happening, this is common knowledge.

Exactly as you stated in the original post, there was nothing. Spontaneity explains the explosion that ensued, which led to the universe. Study the Big Bang Theory, and then reference modern science to see that spontaneous things come into existence all the time (ie, supernovas, planets, black holes, etc.)

the first line is religion bullshit, the second is science. start thinking like an adult, kid.

>universe
oh boy, here we go with this "space" garbage again

Physics does not make any claims at all about what there was in the beginning. Physics only tells us what happened afterwards.

The coping mechanisms is strong in this one. You lie to yourself and believe in the absurd because you're weak and scared.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AIAkWhK3JOs
people think alex was banned for hate speech
they're not even mad about that lol
he said too much about the archons and was about to explain how it's connected to false flags

Ex nihilo is actually a religious idea.

The Big Bang Theory never postulates something from nothing; rather, it portends that the universe began from a singularity rapidly expanding suddenly.

but that yarn is FICTION, dumbass, not fact.

Nothing can not exist for even nothing is in fact something.

Christian narrative = destroyed.

>Your fragile mind blown
..at you're stupidity.

THIS.

I'm uneducated and came to the conclusion that atheism is more correct than religion. IQ doesn't matter, if you fall back on emotion in tough times, you will probably believe in some sort of god, whether that god be a divine one or the government.

> =
>.
that's deeply upsetting

In the beginning
The Universe was created

This made a lot of people very angry
and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Attached: the-restaurant-at-the-end-of-the-universe-.jpg (400x430, 28K)

Precisely what studies are you speaking so confidently about? The ones that measure out the distance/time stars move in space and then “reversed” the phenomena to come to a supposed point of origin? Because if that’s the one, then the Big Bang “theory” is basically a simplistic label or descriptionary nomenclature and is MUCH, MUCH less sophisticated than the entire philosophies, lessons, and insights that theistic perspectives offer — ones that built up great civilizations and “evolved” us this far, while atheistic nations fail pitifully statistically.

The sad truth is that you’ve never delved into the literature because you are obviously not a reading-type and you lack the spatial awareness and spiritual understanding it takes to understand “God” as more than a “bearded fairy in the sky”.

I’m sure you gained your hermetic views after encountering low IQ theists, but please start coming to new conclusions because you are FAR off the path.

>meanwhile christcucks never ask where god came from

I see God oozing out of every pore on every surface of everything I sense. I don’t need to ask, much less boil it down to something as layman as the Big Bang theory and then guise my incompetent madness as some sort of hard earned wisdom. Lol.

Attached: E020C875-4FA6-4534-AF75-90471D317BCB.png (500x336, 280K)

How can something be created out of nothing? This is total nonsense.

>spontaneous things
>1. Happening or arising without apparent external cause; self-generated
Are you actually
>implying
that shit happened because NOT reasons?

>Origin and Etymology of spontaneous. Late Latin spontaneus, from Latin sponte of one's free will, voluntarily

God wills it.

Attached: 1378102884723.jpg (767x1092, 156K)

and jews are satanists spreading degeneracy to populate hell

>I see God oozing out of every pore on every surface of everything I sense. I don’t need to ask, much less boil it down to something as layman as the Big Bang theory and then guise my incompetent madness as some sort of hard earned wisdom. Lol.

The Christian God specifically? If yes, why not the one from any other religion?

>universe began from a singularity
I don't think it does. We know for certain that there was a Big Bang, but we don't know whether it started from a singularity or not. We do know that Big Bang occurred 13.8 billion years ago, but we have no way to tell whether that was the beginning of the universe or not.

Nothing is the opposite of something.

>We know for certain that there was a Big Bang
Actually we don't.

Physics does not make the claim that something was created from nothing.

They are all the same guy

If someone describes The Big Bang as the "beginning of the universe" they've used poor word choice. Also, it's just a theory, used to describe observed data.

GR8 B8 M8

Yes we do. Or we know that with as much certainty as we know that most of the lights in the night sky are distant galaxies instead of nearby candles.

is it any better than what religious people believe?

>god exists out of no where
>creates everything from nothing
>no one knows how

lul
it literally leads to the same conclusion

she just appeared out of no where and exists for no reason

There was no beginning, the flow of time is an illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgsoI4ZUkUA&index=2&list=PLqva025wcmvlk2ktHQKwpV2Tmv_P-rV0g&t=0s

It does make the claim that physics cannot make meaningful predictions before the laws of physics existed though, making god as likely as not god.

No matter which path you choose to believe, you are invariably going to arrive at logical absurdities.

That's what the bb theory is all about.

I agree that the Big Bang is somewhat less than ideal an explanation, but to assert that ancient philosophy was a better explanation simply because it has more words to it, is silly. Intellect tends to make things more complicated than they are, as evidenced by intelligent people tending to be more depressed. Why can't more of you use your intellect to be Chad? Shouldn't that be common sense for you with your big powerful brain?

No it's not. It's not about that at all. Big Bang is an event we know that happened. We don't know what was before it, what started it or even what it was in the first stages.

>Yes we do
Nope. The bb theory has never been proved.

quite the conundrum

The different Gods represent different human perspectives on parallel truths. I don’t “see” a “person” like you see your grandma on thanksgiving, it’s an instinct. I don’t see why you’re trying to be so physical with a metaphysical concept. Are you sure you really understand what religion entails? If not, then why do you have such a strong opinion about it?

Let me ask you a seperate question. Does fairness exist? Does justice exist? How do they manifest themselves into your every day life? Start stirring your concrete before it hardens.

Athshits are a literal niggers on earth. They claim to be for free-thinking while repeating arguments and beliefs on their gods such as dick dawkins and supressing everybody who come with new ideas.

Attached: Truth about atheism.png (750x1000, 51K)

wow look at this Carl Sagan worshipping motherfucker

>entropy resets
explain to me why entropy moves in one direction

Incorrect. The universe is merely an emanation of God, but He exists apart from it and outside of it.

According to Genesis, the universe was created from a ball of energy and light that appeared suddenly from nothingness — exactly the same ball of energy and light described in the Big Bang theory.

>how do we explain this incredible universe?
>by invoking an even more incredible god
literally a practically useless explanation

Attached: gbits_tile.gif (200x163, 17K)

Prove me that Napoleon existed. You can't prove anything in this reality with absolute certainty. That's why we consider things proven if we can be reasonably certain. You're demanding unreasonable certainty of this thing and this thing alone. I'm sure you accept most observations of physics just fine without being so obtuse.

Anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear quickly realizes that BBT is just rebranded Genesis.

>Big Bang is an event we know that happened

Nope. We don't know that, it has never been proved.

WTF are you talking about? Planets, Stars, black holes are all the result of millions of years of complex rules being played out within the fabric of reality. There is nothing "spontaneous" about them.

Before the existence of the universe, spontaneity couldn't even exist. Space-time, quantum physics, gravitational constants, all these things are rulesets that did not and could not exist by themselves.

no..couldn't be more wrong...time space as you refer to as "something" is contained...as in no time before the bang...all existed before the expansion in one finite position...saying things like "before the bb" is a non starter...time isn't linear , just our perception of it...adding a "god" to the mix is unnecessary

>a leaf

Kabbalistic Cosmology
and its parallels in the
‘Big-Bang' of Modern Physics

In a strange way the physicists of today have come to retrace the philosophical and theosophical steps taken by kabbalists 400 years ago.

levity.com/alchemy/luria.html

Wow, so strange, one religious view of the origins of man is being replaced by another.

Bed sprdanja, zasto mislis da je argument retardiran?

I'm not an atheist, I'm alt-right, and I know Big Bang happened. Dawkins' The Selfish Gene is a very good argument for in-group preferences and opposition to multiculturalism. How would you classify me?

Nobody claimed the universe was created out of nothing.

Creationists however believe in some überbeing creating everything out of nothing just by saying stuff:
>let there be this thing ok cool now let there be that thing
>shit this stuff is getting mixed with the other better separate it even though I have created them seperate from the very start
>being omnipotent

Attached: Holy_leaf.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>Prove me that Napoleon existed.
We have historical artifacts of him. Buildings, paintings, streets, books, historical records etc.

Nobody said that. It is a fucking meme. The Scientific community takes great care not to speculate about before the Big bang in mainstream media. It is well known that what happened before is complex but cannot be seen or tested, and if it cannot be tested it is shit.

there's actually a real life phenomenon called the red shift that's detected via radio signals, said to compliment the big bang theory

I'm not being physical. Different religions believe in different Gods, this is a fact. My question aws whether they all believe in the same entity by different names, or they genuinely think their 'version' of the entity is the true one.

>Are you sure you really understand what religion entails? If not, then why do you have such a strong opinion about it?
I don't. I just asked if the God you see in everything is the one from your religion of choice.

>Does fairness exist? Does justice exist? How do they manifest themselves into your every day life? Start stirring your concrete before it hardens.

They exist because we create them. By that same logic God exists because we create him, but outside our bubble, he doesn't, in the more literal sense, which is the only way it truly matters after all.

None of those prove he existed. Napoleon didn't exist.

No there was a constant fight between matter and antimatter.

it cannot be proven, frankly there is no background independent theory of emergent gravitational and EM-Weak phenomena that doesn’t require the usage of Einstein field equations as the generator for the rules. Effectively this means that to date no purely computational theory of physics has ever produced a working model of the known observerables such as the standard model that does not take an a posteriori attribute (ie. field equations themselves) as a hypothetical given starting point. Likely, without a thorough computationally complex model that demonstrates emergent properties through generational evolutionary algorithms that merely take the least action principle (and possibly calculus of variations) as the only given axiomatic conditions there is no pure model that shows the current state of our universe iteratively. Did anybody understand any of that?

There are descendants of him, and we can test that with the DNA genealogy analysis.

>I know Big Bang happened

There's shockingly little evidence to actually support this. It's basically built upon a bedrock of assumptions. It's a scientific orthodoxy There are explanations for CBMR that don't involve the big bang and are far simpler.

Of course there is.

>Did anybody understand any of that?
Yes, your jargon makes you very clever. Good job.

We also have historical evidence of Jesus existing yet those are (((unreliable)))

The Kabbalah of the Big Bang
Does the Big Bang Theory — the prevailing cosmological model for the creation of the universe from a singularity to an ever expanding universe — have its roots in religious and mystical teachings? Or, as some have argued, has it deemed the notion of a Creator superfluous?
meaningfullife.com/mlc-tv/kabbalah-big-bang/

Arguing a losing cause. You can never prove the universe wasn't created last Thursday.

Neither would you, if there's no time, and then it exploded, there was something to explode and the cause of it at least, no way to go back in time.

this requires that particle-antiparticle asymmetries are somehow necessary by a preexisting condition of material distribution, but offers no explanation as to either why that should be the case nor does it explain why our observable and interactive physical phenomena (ie. what can be measured) exist in the first place. It’s effectively a shell-game argument.

The earth is flat you dumb faggots. You really think a bunch of fat amerimutts made it to the moon in tinfoil wrapped around some pvc piping with texas calculators for computers?

I'm sorry, I cannot take anyone who labels themselves as an ancap seriously.
You're worse than the flatearthers.

some fucker in the future will make a time machine to see what there was before the big bang and in his last moments he'll realize that it's an unimaginable vacuum that will suck all existence into the past until it rearranges itself back the way it was and he does it again and again and again

>Shit just appeared out of nowhere and exists for no reason.

Ho-Hum another christian using their lack of a science education in the service of the lord.

Richard Dawkins is a brainlet when it comes to philosophy. His book was all dumbed down nonsense. Who gives a shit if he created memes?