Should a true patriot cook using foreign products? I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice but I must eat it...

Should a true patriot cook using foreign products? I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice but I must eat it. Wasting food is a sin. Also, why aren't you cooking at home like me and instead give money to fast food chains, huh?

Attached: 20180811_171026.jpg (2172x2528, 3.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2yJQeVYv24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love to cook, have access to a wide variety of tropical foods but like to cook "foreign food" sometimes.

I derive great pleasure in cooking and tasting new things. Cooking as a family/community is very important to the people in my family.

Are you sure these foreign inventions aren't supporting degeneracy? For example by buying real kebab meat you directly support Turks financially. Is this what you want?

youtu.be/n2yJQeVYv24

I produce most of my food or trade with neighbors. If I do buy other foods it comes from my local market.

The "foreign" food I eat is mostly spices not found in my region or perhaps an imported cheese. I don't see degeneracy in enjoying products from other countries that are made with love.

WTF is kebab meat? sounds like it is some industrial shit food created with chemicals that have names you can't pronounce.

Your forefathers conquered the world in search of good stuff. Use it, eat it, whatever it, and enjoy it. Your ancestors died for you to enjoy that shit.

How do you detect love in store food?

>daily "look how much food we have Poland is so awesome" Pole thread

Attached: 1521657597842.jpg (477x417, 40K)

A product made with great care and of quality.
For example: a fine dutch goat cheese or Parmesan cheese, perhaps a fine bottle of wine.

My acestors would burn all them "foreign restaurants" to the ground.

Attached: 4c681284973163ee76a39148c2c6e823 780 0 0 0.jpg (640x427, 76K)

Bullshit. Humans are incapable of telling "good" wine from "average" one. Paying extra for quality is retarded.

are you the same polak always advocating being a good house wife? why does everything you cook look like boiled shit?

Because frying foods causes cancer?

>humans are incapable of telling "good" wine from "average".

A good bottle of wine does not mean an expensive bottle of wine. I buy Chilean wine usually and it is very delicious, reasonably priced.

nigga, if you get taken out by a frying pan, you deserved it.

>does not know about smoking point of oils
Not all oils are made for frying.

Peanut oil, coconut oil, excellent for frying.

olive oil, should never be heated above a certain temperature.

I don't understand your english. I boil stuff in the pan as it doesn't stick to titan coating.

Different countries have different environments which grow different foods. Limiting yourself to only a few local ingredients is retarded.

>Should a true patriot cook using foreign products? I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice but I must eat it
You are ridiculous.

i'm broke and have a wife and kid to feed
post cheap, high calorie recipes

So we should create a global government because having different nations is retarded and we should not limit ourselves?

Kebab's are good. How could anyone not like them?

buckwheat/potatos + pig lard + water + salt. Vegetable soups with tomato sauce and lard are also great for cheap eating.

I don't like them. These places attract drunks and criminals.

You could always buy Israeli sourced kebab if you're worried about helping Turks. Then you can be sure that not only did it not find gostfuckers, it probably funded their demise.

Or I can stick to polish schabowe.

Attached: kotlety-schabowe.jpg (800x534, 71K)

no sour cream?

It's a fucking stock photo.
I don't make schabowe today.

stop being poor

I'm not poor. I just love saving time and money.

Tell me more. I used to fry everything with olive oil. Is it bad?

B8

Every plant oil is bad. Use animal fat.

>I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice but I must eat it. Wasting food is a sin.
That doesn't make any sense. Just don't buy rice if you don't want to eat it.
Oh wait, you're an underage faggot who's bitching that your mom cooks rice. kek

jesus christ your foods are getting worse, do you need foreign aid?

Rice is fine Poland bro. Is that Rice and Gravy? I like Red Beans and Rice personally. Very cheap and very delicious.

I bought the rice as it had a large discount.

Rice is a very good staple food and can be prepped and mixed with a large variety of things. I buy 50 lb bags for about $30 here. That's 70,000 calories for $30 which is a steal.

For some reason, potatoes and flour are cheaper here than rice... I mostly consume bread and potato with either chicken or pork because it is quite cheap.

Nice strawman there Igor.

Importing/exporting food is not the same as (((globalism)))

America is a huge rice producer and exporter. Just buy Arkansas rice user

>ask Jow Forums if its ok to use ingredients

All the ingredients for literally everyones cultural dish partially come from south america - the columbian exchange

>ask Jow Forums if I am alowd to use amazon

When you type the right keyword into amazon
you manifest physical reality around you and this is biblical.

Stop doing, thinking and saying the wrong thing.

Attached: 1489191254406.jpg (570x855, 152K)

Same with some Cali wines for me. Some are just flat out delicious.
>Cali white wine and Gulf coast oysters make me a happy 'murican
>Crawfish viet-cajun style and an cold Shiner make me a happy Texan

Patriots use locally grown ingredients to support their country.

What forefathers are these lmao he's polish hahahahahaha

What kind of gruel is this??

>Should a true patriot cook using foreign products?
no

>I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice.
Imagine being this fucking brainwashed by this site.

nonsense, take all ingredients all information it is all ours now. cook tacos better than spics, chinese better than the chinese, let them marinade in envy, spice it up with taunts, eat them alive when are triggered enough.

A real man eats potatoes. Rice has estrogen in it.

frying at too high temperature does, pleb.

but that schabowy has been fried in a pan which makes it cancer

Are you not producing potatos locally?
Don't eat bread. Bread has 0 nutritional values.

so you're a jew who would throw out his ideals for a good deal?

he's from bangladash. probably a child factory worker. he needs all the calories he can get. bread has been made exactly for that reason.
europeans who sit all day infront of a computer should ban bread from their menu. but 3rd world manual laborer should still eat it because it's so energy dense. they can eat quick and get back to work.

>white people steal others culture and claim as their own
typical

It is mostly flatbread, I use that brown flour (always been told it was healthier). I believe the potatoes are local, there are imported ones but they are way more expensive.

That's why I boil my schabowy.
If you have to fry, use pig lard.

If the deal is good enough. I have ideals but I'm not stupid.

no flour is healthy. that's propaganda. if you don't need the calories that bread can deliver don't eat it. your traditional asian cuisine (rice and fish and veggies) is far more healthy what we europoors could come up with. we had to work hard and survive long winters. so our food is high in calories with health being a distant secondary concern.

>boiled schabowy
you're either a troll or the lokal village drunks will murder you once they find out

Are you retarded? Boiled schab is awesome and a part of local quisine.

Attached: schab-gotowany-318238.jpg (600x315, 32K)

Boiled schaboszczak...... What

disgusting. boiling meat is heresy. meat is meant to be fried - best on open fire - like god/evolution intended.

I'm going to make steamed schabowy just to spite you. Give me 1.5h.

I don't have a rice cooker anymore, I used to have one, but it broke after only three months. And I won't even bother getting a new one. They cost quite a bit here and are usually Chinese, I rather buy something from steam, at least I can stare at my 1k library for a longer duration.

As for vegetables, eh. I take vitamin supplements so I don't need those. I am fine with my current diet. And to be honest I have clue how to cook vegetables. I mean it is still better than eating out, right? And as for the flour in my diet, ill takes a note, I guess?

hf man. but you're attracting god's wrath

we boil rice in simple pots here. why do you need a special rice cooker?

also not going to shit on your diet. just saying that there's a reason why so many westerners are so fucking fat.

Here you need to let the rice sit in water for a while. And after you cook the rice you have to empty out the water too, I tried it with a pot, but quite a few times I ended up spilling most of the rice. It is such a pain, so I rather boil some potatoes or grill them in my mini oven.

I haven't eaten any rice for years now, at least not home, doubt I can turn back now.

Why do you think rice isn't American? It's been a huge part of American food in the south, especially the Lowcountry and Louisiana, for centuries. America is probably an exporter of rice now but they most certainly were pre-globalization as well.

Chinatown propaganda

>paying $75 for stirfried watermelon

Attached: 1519312962460.png (211x239, 3K)

White rice is disgusting. Ever since I tried sona masoori rice (type of indian rice) I've been hooked on using it for everything.

The texture is better and the taste is better. Non-oriental-related dishes I used to cook with white rice I now cook with sona masoori rice, and they now all taste a good bit better.

Plant oils are ok, if they are cold pressed and not exposed to light. They are very unstable, and should only be used as dressings. However, coconut and palm oil are safe to cook with.

Soon my precious.

Attached: 20180811_211049.jpg (3086x2172, 3.71M)

beans > bread > rice
beans == best staple food
beans == hobo approved

Attached: download-2.jpg (299x169, 10K)

A curse on the medieval peasants who adopted potatos right? Dont make patriotism some weirdass vegan like lifestyle. Cook whatever is convenient but on good and special days make sure its a traditional dish

WTF are you cooking? Shit?

Rice but I have pork now.

Attached: 20180811_213739.jpg (4128x2322, 3.34M)

WHat THE FUCK KINDA PORK YOU FUCKING MONSTER

>Should a true patriot cook using foreign products? I feel somewhat guilty for eating rice but I must eat it

no and rice, all carbs, are for goyims

from pig

I agree that you should cook your own food but why must you eat rice? I don't eat that shit.

Most foods already have enough natural buildup with salt, why would you sprinkle more on it?

Certain rices are really good and fit well with anything. Typical white rice is not one of them. Try out some indian rices like sona masoori; the texture and flavor are far superior.

Dude food lmao
I'm relevant now guys right

the modern variety of foods that is available is one of the best things about living today. there's almost no type of food i've tried that i don't enjoy.

For that extra taste and sodium. My meat isn't additionally salted in store.

Actually American rice was grown by niggers and is an African strain. It grows on dry land and not swamps like Asian rice.

But its already salted naturally. Additional salt makes your body more likely to retain water.

We grow rice here in SC

So? I won't get any salt for the next 12 hours.

soup isn't expensive

Attached: uk.jpg (1151x365, 58K)

fast food is cheap and convenient and allows me to shitpost more often
also most home cooks are shit cooks

thats incredibly expensive for shit flavored water

Everything causes cancer

>34 PLN without postage
I can make soup for 2 weeks for that retard.

As long they are european out of germany netherland (meat and dairy) and spain ( vegetable) it's ok.

there is french and italian rice if you want to support your european brother.

>are you the same polak always advocating being a good house wife? why does everything you cook look like boiled shit?

Agreed he cook like a shit.

>disgusting. boiling meat is heresy. meat is meant to be fried - best on open fire - like god/evolution intended.

It depend. while you know how to boil it.

Attached: boeuf-bourguignon-traditionnel.jpg (734x367, 67K)

all is made by god for us to conquer and improve our lives. in the words of your dirty liberal hero Jon Leibowitz "YOU DON'T OWN SHIT GOYIM".

You know its bad when something that's been generally universal and actually is starting to be a problem in the modern world for maybe 70+ years is hailed as a thing of cultural greatness.

Next thing you know they'll brag about people not dying of the plague and being able to have a choice.

God doesn't exist. Arabs will bomb USA again sooner or later. Maybe next time you will understand that every religion is cancer.