BRITAIN REACHES A WHOLE NEW AND FANTASTIC LOW POINT

Oi m8 do u 'ave a loicense for putting that rock on top of another rock?

We're fucked. We're so absolutely fucked.

Attached: JustFuckingNukeUs.png (1068x1461, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ixsLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_Scottish_independence
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-was-benjamin-franklins-basement-filled-with-skeletons-524521/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I now honest to god truly understand why the founding fathers said "Fuck you Britain, we're sick of your shit." Hopefully you go through a 1776 of your own, otherwise you're fucked.

Let us share our suffering brother. We suffer with you.

Attached: 2ds11685144ai.png (300x240, 62K)

Everyone mocks you leaf, but you're not so bad. Please just turn off the life support machine, please.

Here is the link to the article because OP is a faggot.
archive.is/ixsLg

Attached: 1518118120578.png (828x720, 439K)

I don't have a license for sharing links.

The mocking doesn’t hurt us it only makes us stronger. Especially when the memes are bad (lol leaf? So what)

Just wow. You people need a liberal constitution. You know, one that sets the limits of government. You could also use a cultural cleansing. You're being ruled by church ladies and hall monitors.

Beaches, parks, forests, and all natural spaces need to be off limits to the poor and stupid. They just ruin everything.

Even if the poor and stupid were banned; do you really believe the middle class will be allowed to stack rocks? You're a dreamer mate

>the middle class isn't poor by definition

Nope.

thank you

You had a good flag with the Union Jack.

>no BlACS

Attached: 1484016164907.jpg (450x375, 41K)

Thank god my ancestors were criminals.

Yes, fuck those cairn faggots.

>building cairns should be illegal

/out/ is going to have a field day

Animals need those rocks to live under you are destroying their homes to stack rocks.

We've already built homes for them. Now we can't visit our cities without fearing for our lives.

yup, but dont' worry some king of the cucks britcuck will come in and defend his shitty inbred island nation

>I don't have a license for sharing links.
But you have a license for being a faggot? Or is that the one exception that does not require a license?

>>BBC

Attached: -7FNkY5ngHByvu4lQ39THXxzS6xTWTAaARmCT5CtLeU.png (625x605, 59K)

When you turn 16 you're sent a national insurance number (NINO) and when you're 18 you're sent a homoerotic activities license (HEAL)

As fucking usual London and Scotland are the cancers of the UK

Attached: scotlandasusual.jpg (656x153, 33K)

Great times.

Someone please kill me.

Afraid you'll need a license for that. Seriously, why are you guys so cowardly? Is it going to take public child rape for you to start caring?

kek stacking shit is something autistic people do oi m8 u got that autism loicense

Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (768x605, 78K)

>Should X?
>Jow Forums immediately acts as if its happening and theres a death penalty if you refuse

You guys seriously need to chill the fuck out
Not ever blog post on the internet holds power

The Scots refuse to piss off though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_Scottish_independence

I'd love to shoot you mate. Just imagine that beautiful release... then I could turn the gun around and shoot myself... Imagine how good that'd feel...

FPBP.
Plus you guys don't have to deal with the slavery moral obligation. Just make them disappear. Rule Britannia.

Not even that, brits are the ultimate cucks. Just look at their "comedy" or "humor".
"Faggots sipping tea with their pinky up."

heh

you ruin the environment for animals living in these areas doing this you dumb baity fuck

Oh no, we banned those didn't we? We'd just have to pay a fine for not having a rock stacking license. It's a good thing we'd get to live after the punishment, that way we can pay more fines.

It's the opinion of your state media.

Franklin only said it because he wanted to put distance between himself and all the bodies of woman and kids he killed back in his London property.

wat

>Stacking rocks is a threat to X species
Sounds like it wasn't all that good to begin with.

You guys say Jow Forums isnt one person as a defence to the crazy shit posted here
Surely the same applies to the BBC? This is just one person posting an article you havnt read

fucking lel

Hey brits, are sharp rocks illegal?

Attached: License.jpg (512x512, 143K)

One of your founding fathers was a serial killer who targeted women and kids.
Franklins crawlspace and basement in his London property were filled with the bodies of women and kids that showed signs of blunt force trauma.
Don't they teach you that in class?

people only do this shit so they can post it on fucking instagram. they wreck the fucking beach so they can get a few likes. fuck them. get a fucking box of lego if you want to stack something up like a five year old.

State Park employee here, can confirm that the poor and stupid fuck things up so badly. White trash breaking glass bottles on the beach and Indians shitting on wheelchair ramps. Niggers wandering around looking scared because of all the nature en shieeeet.

no they don't tell us shit like that but I believe it supposedly we are here because we were too religious extreme

>media posting about a fucking non-issue
>ignores real happenings and problems

Obviously they fear you rise up take your spoons to the streets and strike down your hated foes.

Attached: Spoons.jpg (980x1400, 304K)

Trips check out
>Benjamin Franklin, serial killer
Hollywood lurkers, take note. Here is your next gritty reboot.

What if you walk on a gravel path and disrupt the stones? Does that count as rock-stacking in court? What about brick-laying? Fuck.

Attached: 1516327013637.jpg (1198x897, 106K)

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-was-benjamin-franklins-basement-filled-with-skeletons-524521/
15 women and kids in his crawlspaces.
Don't worry though, Jewsonian have invented a good cover.

If you knew, seriously IF YOU KNEW, the danger these rock stacks can cause, you would want them banned too.

They are the reason my Cousin died. What kind of inhumane monster wouldn't want them banned???

Your backwards pro-rockstack rhetoric has caused you to go down in my estimations Jow Forums, I thought you were "woke", guess I was wrong.

Attached: ChainGang_small.jpg (200x220, 50K)

w t f

Attached: galaxyquest.jpg (1061x564, 190K)

Kek
>don’t worry lol, they were just grave-robbed and abused corpses! Phew!

>rock control
What will the sophisticated anglo think of next

Attached: 15582768.jpg (600x552, 43K)

fuck canada

after today im starting to see why everyone hates you.

Imagine being on acid and running into these two.

That would be discriminatory... In Britain you need a license to be straight.

This can't be real

FPBP

I unironically wouldnt have problem with this. If it reduces danger then why not? Better to be trained and safe than sorry.

based

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-11-13-34-10.png (1440x2880, 522K)

Damn nigga dis MAD RARE VRO DAMMMN

Just ending my life now desu

Attached: AC5.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Fuck off mapple nigger

Attached: 1532714050223.png (940x300, 108K)

>no blacs
hey nig boy whatcha doin

Attached: 007.png (950x1436, 2.05M)

Them rocks are Her Majesty the Queen's rocks. Of course you should have a licence to stack them, once you have proved your competence by passing your Rock Stacking Proficiency test to the standard approved by the Department of Beaches and Rock Stacking. Anything else just wouldn't be British.

God Save the Queen.

Don't point out Jow Forums's cognitive dissonance.

Well you first. You guys are worse than us. We can still stack rocks on the beach without the threat of jail time.

Never even fucking heard of rock stacking.
Just how fucking bored do you have to be to do that?

We are all fucked

Attached: 81FD17D2-4EBE-4489-BF15-93351F147066.jpg (258x402, 38K)

>bbc

Attached: 1514058817672.png (628x546, 617K)

betteridge's law

DON'T DO IT

Let me guess

A rapefugee stumbled over a rock pile when invading the European coast

>Paying respects to mother Kos should be banned.
Fucking britbongs!

Attached: madman-s-knowledge.jpg (1373x1352, 337K)

you got a license for that opinion

The BBC is a giant government organization that adheres to certain standards and practices and doesn't just hire anyone who walks in off the street. Their articles are curated to meet a certain standard; and, as such, subject to the scrutiny of a select group.

Jow Forums is a literal free for all, take no prisoners shitpost arena. If you can type letters into the reply box, you can participate.

There is a difference .

>leaf
hahahahaha

Do you have a don't have a license for sharing links permit?

stacking rocks is for hippie faggots. i live near the mountains and every time i go to hike there are fucking stacked rock towers all around the trails, ruining the natural beauty of the place. and no, they're not blazers or markers. just stoned idiots stacking rocks

ha ha ha ha ha . Fags
>sips a taste of freedom.

Attached: 1520162915337.jpg (1536x1152, 547K)

Ban everything, stay at home or go to work only.

That's pretty goddamn awesome! I wish they taught that in school. It would make history that much more interesting.