What the fuck is wrong with America?

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Did Trudeau just get cucked by the Saudis?

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-164451__01.jpg (1080x1424, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/02/05/583407221/americans-in-isis-some-300-tried-to-join-12-have-returned-to-u-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wanted to play with the big boys and now he has to come running to daddy.

If you let your enemies kill you, you win.

fucking khaliji scum nuke saudia arabia now, canada is based.

I unironically support Saudi Arabia over Canada.

Attached: 1534000770191.jpg (1438x644, 993K)

trudeau is a faggot. he wants to be friends with muslim brotherhood, and flood his country with muslims and chinks. and then stack his team with non-whites and non-males

If you don't fight your enemies, you are useless and will have no friends.

you're also unironically a mutt

u mad?

canadas national mascot should be a 14 year old girl whose ex best friend just got nice tits. fuck off bitch

Who would have guessed that “wear crazy socks and suck dick” was a poor foreign policy choice?

Fucking leafs can wash their blasphemy down their own throats with all the maple fucking syrup that no motherfucker on the planet will buy from Canada anymore. Enough of their sjw worldview, keep it to your own fucking selves.

Imagine being this American.

Attached: 1512870835066.jpg (745x589, 66K)

it certainly explains why the faggot leafs on this board are so buttblasted over it. it's clear many leaf posters are think tank tards which are probably operating under government support under the CSIS.

Nice digits. Trudeau/Liberal Canada got a lesson in Realism.

how legit is this? Cause that would make a lot of sense

KEK

If Canada had not been so faggy and welcomers of terrorism in the west, she would be nestled under mother America's tit. Look what you did. Redemption is far off.

We'll save you in exchange for Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Attached: because america.png (402x470, 204K)

drumpf is organizing an international force to rid the world of the leaf menace once and for all

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

Only a mutt would think this is a good retort

Well ='(

Honestly this is what Canada gets for sitting up this board so much.
Your shitposting has angered Kek and know meme magic is against you.
Digits confirm.

Lol you maple niggers are a funny lot.
You have went from the self professed apex human society to crying like little bitches because of one little trade spat with a 3rd rate power. Good thing you have your big strong neighbor to do the real work dealing with China.

I unironically support fucking Israel over Canada. The sooner you guys fall apart, the sooner Israel does.

The masters told Trump it was time for trade war and thats what he did. It was just time bottom line. We're all pawns in this. The Americans think they're safe because it's their "president" but I say for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

Attached: 123454513345.jpg (1054x592, 102K)

We barely get any terrorists attacks, the biggest one just happened to be foiled by CSIS. Look at you, 3000 lives in direct exchange for continued presence on the Arabian peninsula and support for your Israeli rulers. The same Israeli rulers who attacked you during the 67 war and were going to attack you again during the Lavon Affair.

Imagine being this unaware of your own pathetic history.

I can almost hear him saying this on the playground when he was growing up in cuba

based

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe.jpg (1925x1444, 227K)

bad goy. saudi terrorist are friends of israel goy. you do as your told by your kike commander

>The sooner you guys fall apart, the sooner Israel does.
Makes absolutely no fucking sense considering AIPAC literally controls portions of your government and you send billion to the Jews each and every year.

>I unironically support fucking Israel
oh you support them wither you likes it or not burgerboi

Get rid of your PM and you'll suddenly find yourselves among the world's pals.

Maybe the faggot shouldn't have stabbed Trump in the back the second he was on air force one and leaving Canadian air space.

Enjoy the tariffs and economy in decline, syrup merchants.

>and until then

Attached: 1505600187027.png (925x540, 121K)

Attached: A1B6B237-CFAF-4C14-94D8-9F739265E143.jpg (800x533, 53K)

I thought they were still gonna send it... are they silly?

>could be taking the oppurtunity to be bring about a massive upswing in domeztic Canadian energy independence
>instead using the stand to complain that the world is doing to Canada what it usually does to America

Yeah, it REALLY does suck when your allies ignore your calls for help and just expect you to do shit on your own, doesnt it Canada?

NO FRIENDS

>I'll show you, right wing extremists! Canada is about love!
>pledges to decrease military spending
>Gets threatened by Chad Saudis
>YOU GUY'S ARE GONNA HELP ME, R-RIGHT?

Fucking Kys, Trudeau. The rake can't come soon enough.

Unironically the Saudis gave Trump a hero’s welcome when visited the Kingdom

Agreed, fuck Canada.
This is what happens when you're a virtue-signaling coward.

Canada just got cucked by the Saudis. They spat on their friend and next door neighbor. Good luck on your own Cucknada.

Well, we already slapped you with tariffs, so the good retorts are taken.

Why wouldn't they you gave them sovereign immunity for 9/11 they know you suck their dick so its cool.

Are you aware Trudeau never actually said that?

>Did Trudeau just get cucked by the Saudis?
Yeah pretty much. We are all masturbating while the saudis duck the US in the ass

When your next door neighbor is the leading world superpower and you antagonize their leader, then whine about reciprocal tariffs that match yours, leading your economy to begin declining as a brown people country half-way across the planet also takes a shit on you and because of your cultural marxism, you can't really complain about them doing it, and even your fake eyebrows are so embarrassed by you that they start trying to escape your face on live television.

Attached: OhCanada.jpg (1036x581, 73K)

>we got cucked by the Saudis
how exactly is 20,000 mudskins moving from Canada to the US even a bad thing? that's hilarious, thanks for taking one for the team

>leftist shithole universities don't get to sell education to the highest bidder anymore
oh no! the reality is we told the Saudis they shouldn't be so barbaric, and then replied by flailing around like a goat with Ahmed up it's ass.

Kind of funny that they are still buying the 119 armored vehicles from us. Do they know thst buying your arms from your enemy is a bad idea?

Attached: truedeau-lav.jpg (938x800, 150K)

We deserve this and worse

I am waiting to see how long it's gonna take the people in charge of canada, to figure out. Get rid of trudeau. the problem will correct itself.

Finally the shit has hit the fan, just waiting for them to connect the dots.

How long do you gonna think it's gonna take, pol?

If youre friendly with everyone youre not really friends with anyone.

what are you talking about

that latest bombing in toronto was done by an ex isis member, you canadian fuck wit

Almost anyone you talk to doesn't like the Liberals that much, look at the Ontario general election as an indicator that everyone is tired with them.

Justin offended us at the G7 and has also managed to offend Russia, China, India and now Saudi Arabia, so now he has no friends of relevance any more. maybe Sweden?

there's no fucking way he's popular anymore
He's been a consistent fuckup, you'd have to be mentally inept to vote him in again

yes, but trudeau is still the figure head.

That's the worlds problem.

>sucks dick to Chinese, all of the middle east, and rapefugees

at least when we chose which dicks to suck it usually is the strongest. Unlike you whores who just suck every dick that is browner than white

well yeah that's what happens to elected leaders, they stay in office till the next election.

but they don't vote their prime minster in

The most popular party does.

Canada has absolutely no choice who there prime minster is.

but you dont' vote him in

You vote on a party, the popular party PICKS your prime minister.

>What the fuck is wrong with America?
are you fucking kidding me?? trudeau is a complete fairy faggot - if canada wants him as a their leader they can go to hell.
i hate both saudi and canada

We have no friends...

For a split second I felt bad before laughing my ass off.

Canada is gonna go school shooter on the global stage.

One bombing that didn't even target Canadians. Other than that nothing even happens here. A soldier gets run over 4 years ago, and years before that CSIS finds out al-Qaeda was going to bomb the metro systems in Toronto.

i remember the good times when canadians shipped bc bud here en massé, then as canada got more weed liberal they simpled stopped made no sense at all. fuck the canadians

This is the best timeline memes aren't dreams anymore

>maybe Sweden?
this or Spain now all three of those countries are run by women

Elections have consequences.

T. French cuckboy

Are you retarded? You can register for your party of your choosing and VOTE for leadership you absolute faggot. Even then you have to realize Canada has 3 major parties and 2 fuck off parties you vote for if you don't like anyone else, meaning only 39% of Canadians voted Liberal.

But ignore the fact that justin trudeau let in isis fighters

and just so happens 2 years later, you get a bomb in toronto from an ex isis fighter.

Gee. think it's gonna stop there?
Damn why is canaduh so dumb?

Lmao

Attached: 1533944487535.jpg (250x250, 6K)

BUT YOU DO NOT vote for your prime minster, you god damn stupid canadian.

fucking canaduh.

I'm not ignoring anything, there are fucking ISIS fighters in every relevant country in the West. Nobody in the Cayman Islands has to worry about fuck all.

>Did Trudeau just get cucked by the Saudis?
Who would you rather back in a spat?
A western country that trades with you mostly fairly, on the same standards, and is going to keep doing so no matter what.

Or

A country full of the richest and stupidest people on Earth, who spend with no regards for sense, have no skills or expertise or resources of their own. Just lots, lots, lots of money. And very thin skin.

Grand if candid.

the US doesnt' let isis members in, you half wit.

Neither does alot of countries with strickt border controls. That's the whole point of DT's border policies.

your prime minister openly said "isis fighters are welcome back into canada"
jesus christ. I guess canadians are really this fucking stupid.

And that's a good thing.

No, there has never been an election where the figure heads were unknown. Its true we have no executive branch but in voting for our member of parliament we are very much voting based on who we want as PM.

>Saudi Arabia literally finance terrorism and the construction of mosque all over the Western World
>They get buttmad when people are doing the same with them

Doesn't this leave Canada open to invasion and colonization?

Fuck you really are stupid, you are voting for the leader AND your local representative in federal elections. Everyone understands the amount of elected MPs gives a particular party (and party leader) power. You legitimately has missing brain cells.

Act like faggot.
Get treated like a faggot.

That guy should be studied in Geo-political science how not to be a statesman.

LMFAO
that can't be real

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH -breaths- AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCK THE LEAVES

Soooooo again, i have to say it 4 times.

I AM CORRECT!

"i will say it slowly for you" afterall your canadian

YOU...DON"T....VOTE...ON...YOUR...PRIME...MINSTER......

i hope that was slow enough for you.

Fuck those smug Leftist maple niggers. Fuck potato niggers too, you slave to the murderous, pagan bishopric of Rome

npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/02/05/583407221/americans-in-isis-some-300-tried-to-join-12-have-returned-to-u-s
now fuck off and die

Hahahhahahhaha maybe if candians stop fucking their pet dogs then we re consider supporting those mapple niggers

MeToo#

Attached: 1519523509250.jpg (200x283, 21K)

no, because at anytime, that party in power can put in a new prime minister. Right?

am I right, asshole?

yes ...i am. So shut the fuck up.

Fucking die you pos SJW nigger cock sucker

T. 53% leaf with a literal cuck for a president

ALL LEAVES MUST BURN WITH THEIR FAGGOT LEADER

Attached: Fagdeau.jpg (634x381, 70K)

Cuckdeau- Hurr durr how can you saudi can mistreat some faggots and tranny
Meanwhile he gibs 10 million to a terrorist who killed usa troop

Attached: 1533759595438.png (500x333, 249K)

designated

Trump doesn't respect beta males.