Why do you guys obsess over the "Jewish Question?"

Why do you guys obsess over the "Jewish Question?"

I'm not saying there isn't a "Jewish Question" at all, but there's only one in the sense that there's also a "Saudi Question", a "Hindu Question," hell, even a "White Question" if we're talking about American politics. Elements of literally any ethno-national group of people with a modicum of power use their money, influence and resources in order to promote their group's interests in front of / at the expense of other group's interests.

So yes, CLEARLY there are Jews out there who wish to use their assets in order to promote Jewish interests. I don't think anyone with half a brain would deny that. But that's hardly unique, and really doesn't make them any more sinister than any other group of people. Face it, you guys just like to single them out because they're an easy target.

Attached: 1280px-Great_Synagogue_in_Dohány_Street_21.jpg (1280x942, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
varnam.org/2009/09/the-aryan-dravidian-divide-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rabbi pls.

jews are the synagogue of satan

What are we going to do with all these goddamn Jews and their Jewish bullshit.

Do you guys have any actual arguments?

The JQ is just hallow rhetoric spewed by gamergate faggots that fell for neo-nazi propaganda on an anime image board. None of the losers here have actually read anything on elite theory or the corporate world or the military-industrial complex, they’re just fags that got radicalized because of video games and pretend to be redpillled because of it.

You don't have to have an extraordinarily large brain to figure out that the reason people have interest in the JQ is because of the large quantity of Jews in positions of power far outweighing their supposed expected representation. Take the US, for example. Jews are no more than around 2% of the population, but you can find banks, media centers, and of course government institutions with an incredibly large representation of Jews far outweighing the 2% they should have. Whether or not you believe in said position being because of merit or something else, it makes sense that they specifically are viewed with more suspicion than anyone else.

Hindu question? Are you retarded? Hinduism is an aryan philosophy. It has nothing to do with dravidian niggers

Attached: 1532281447674.jpg (726x572, 157K)

The deceit is a particular effrontery. Those other groups aren't quiet or defensive about the power they wield. You can be straight with them and enjoy an honest debate. The same isn't true of the Jews at all. Even the mere mention of Jewish ethnic solidarity is a capital crime in today's society.

>the bible is not an argument

Attached: CgyjJi3 (1).jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

Implying you are not an Israeli kike

I bet it has something to do with not being able to talk about it anywhere else.

John 8:31-32
>To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

What did Jesus mean by this??

>easy target
>life ruined forever if you say anything not 100% pro Jew publicly
>meanwhile you get praised/hired for jobs if you call for the death of whitey

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

>After expelling them 500 times we still haven’t learned

I think dumb goys are the real easy targets.

Matthew 27:20-24

>If you hold to my teaching,
>if
really makes you think

I'm sorry, are we somehow preventing you from discussing other topics, kike?

Attached: 1533420117433.jpg (355x457, 42K)

>Those other groups aren't quiet or defensive about the power they wield.
Really? What about the election of Trump being a white backlash against shrinking demographic power? What about this whole board in fact?

>Even the mere mention of Jewish ethnic solidarity is a capital crime in today's society.
Then why does Israel get criticized out the ass for it's anti-Palestinian and pro-Jewish policies?

Only how my moneylender friends and I can oppress the goys better

Fake, your just a larper.
get off of my board.

Attached: angry.jpg (900x900, 40K)

>Why do you guys obsess over the "Jewish Question?"

This is why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

varnam.org/2009/09/the-aryan-dravidian-divide-myth/