H3H3 stream shutdown for discussing Alex Jones

H3H3 live stream shutdown for merely DISCUSSING Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfha-lvkAKo

My sister works for a major media company and she told me that her boss tried to publish an article he wrote about this H3H3 incident yesterday and was blocked from publishing the article by his editor on the grounds that informing people that it happened it might garner sympathy for Alex Jones. The media company she works for isn't affiliated with Facebook, Apple or Youtube.

What the fuck is really going on?

Attached: h3h3.png (737x720, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/secret-game-journalist-mailing-list-gamejournopros-exposed
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php/GameJournoPros
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
youtu.be/G8-j7BsKens
youtube.com/watch?v=jOdZUhGyhIU
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
lovelive.kouhi.me/
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't care. They are kikes.

Shit is going down! They're closing you up. Sweet

Your sister's working for CNN.

Attached: Npt0cmN.jpg (568x335, 35K)

GameJournoPros x2

techraptor.net/content/secret-game-journalist-mailing-list-gamejournopros-exposed

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php/GameJournoPros

They're some of the sloppier writers so of course their shit got leaked but when someone gets taken off a platform at 3 companies at the same time it's not a (((coincidence))) ya goy. They're sending a message.

>My sister
pics?

Shut it down

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

lmao

corporatist censorship to own the conservatives

>censoring mid live stream
Wew lad.

Attached: image.jpg (675x602, 61K)

They got what they deserved.

Oy vey, my view counts are dropping, quick, stop my next live stream so I can be in the news!

who is alex jones?

pull it

Attached: Larry-Silverstein.jpg (2048x1536, 345K)

A martyr

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc

YouTube is dead. There needs to be a new platform.
youtu.be/G8-j7BsKens

>GameJournoPros x2
>techraptor.net/content/secret-game-journalist-mailing-list-gamejournopros-exposed
>thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php/GameJournoPros
>They're some of the sloppier writers so of course their shit got leaked but when someone gets taken off a platform at 3 companies at the same time it's not a (((coincidence))) ya goy. They're sending a message.

This this this

FPBP

Came here to point that out.

PewDiePie gave him a shoutout for this at the end of his video today.
youtube.com/watch?v=jOdZUhGyhIU

>posts youtube link

bump

I am totally fine with these idiots being shut down. H3H3 was kino when it was max-tourettes Ethan criticizing television shows and morons who sell-their-souls for youtube hits. But ever since seducing the owner of a massive vineyard in Israel (built on occupied Palestinian land) and moving from a beautiful Central-Park condo to a beautiful home in L.A (Moving from the 2nd most expensive place to live to the most expensive place to live) all while begging for legal fees Ethan and Hila have proven to be 110% Jewish virtue signalers and shills.

Ethan is benign and seems like a normal dude. Hardly selling his soul for hits. And the point is it could be anyone on any platform being silence for just discussing [insert topic here]. Thats spooky.

He went from criticizing shitty television and criticizing people who adopt shady, stupid lifestyles on the internet for money to trying to be the moral guardian of youtube. He went from making fun of the terrible writing of Law & Order to trying to interview intellectual political titans. He went from marrying an exceptionally wealthy Jewess and living in New York City to Los Angeles so he could be closer to liberal hollywood elites and push his 'brand,' which of course is attaching itself to anything remotely relevant. I used to like Ethan, I used to like Hila- I liked the amateurish set up of a very surprised Jewish girlfriend recording and filming the rants and tirades of her Jewish tourettes-filled boyfriend. But ever since the move to New York, they have appeared to be nothing but money-grubbing sycophants.

You know what this means, right Jow Forums?

G A M E R S
A
M
E
R
S

R I S E
I
S
E

U P
P

Attached: 1533753567849m.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

hmm ok I kinda see it as rolling with the punches. I also had no idea Hila was wealthy but she seems nice and she's hot.

>counterculture jews
Who cares, it's all a ploy anyways..

They think infowars is where most of the pedo hunting originated from. It kills them how ineffectual their own media is at controlling public opinion, and they've tried everything they can but doubled down on so much retarded shit there is no way back but to burn all other competition

Sandy hook conspiracy was a joke to them 3 years ago, they used to laugh their ass off whenever they mentioned it when talking about Alex Jones.

This all going down the same time as the relentless Q debunking they've been doing, it's all just about control. They've had enough being ridiculed and dominated on the platforms they created

When is it our turn?

She's a rat with a 50% gum smile, what are you talking about.

Jow Forums will just get blocked in western countries but it shouldn't be affected. It's Japan based.
Jow Forums VPN ban will have to be resolved though. For now, people can't post here from most VPN IPs in order to prevent individual user ban avoiding.

Post your tits Agnes

great, more e-celeb shit.
All this guy does is point at stupid people on Youtube whilst claiming moral highgrounds, disclosing little about himself and raking in the cash. Add to that, isn't he Jewish? Why in the fuck are Jow Forumsanons sucking the shit out of his arse.

You could saved yourself the trouble and just stopped watching at jew,

He was playing a video where iƬhe accused a republican that had ties to epstein of being a pedophile, maybe that's the reason why alex jones is being shut. He basically said everything to this day including that sandy hook is a conspiracy but exactly when he talks about this guy being a pedo he gets banned? it looks shady to me. Also, the h3 podcast was taken down exactly when he played that clip, like one minute in.

Attached: pizzameme.png (480x360, 181K)

nobody fucking cares about his content. It's the scale of censorship that's happening that is interesting. The open co-ordination too with publications openly saying "all the media must come together" because they know they're fucked when it comes to public control. They can get as much chinese bot traffic to their sites as they want, chinese bots don't get to vote

The colonials have been conditioned to admire Jewry in all its forms, user.

Everything relates back to Gamergate.
It was like the vertical slice tutorial for propaganda warfare in the 21st century.

Attached: lmtya_SHILL_TYPES.jpg (473x414, 50K)

>kikes kiking kikes
o i am laffin

*coughs*

Vape nation is a national treasure. Anything else that followed was pure trash

With so many regulations in place it keeps the little companies down and the burden of over regulations only benefits the big guys. With a truly free market you will see new and better competition to appear.

The only solution to this problem is deregulation, not more regulation.

>the burden of over regulations only benefits the big guys
It's not just a (((coincidence))), tech companies are openly supporting old media outlets and are intentionally choking independent news sources/shows. Tech sites are selling the fuck out and turning the internet restrictive and more like cable TV.
Piracy and setting up your own websites has never been more important politically.

You retards still don't understand that it will continue to get worse. We laugh that liberal policies can only exist in a vacuum. But removing their opposition one by one is exactly what they're doing until all the internet is basically left approved.

It's going to keep happening until some people (like Google executives) are made an example of.

What's an Alex Jones. I can't find anything on Wikipedia?

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

What's actually stopping people from hosting stuff themselves these days? I'm not talking about re-creating youtube, but it used to be if someone wanted to run a blog they paid for some web hosting and did it all themselves. No reason why a video file can't be hosted the same way. Who the fuck needs youtube? All the site does is suggest shitty clickbait videos alongside whatever you're watching.

lol hes a literal money grubber

Basically. Glad your brain is still functioning, user

>It's going to keep happening until some people (like Google executives) are made an example of.
So, we should try to get Google board members to say sexist shit? That's not false-flaggable. They know better.

>Vape nation is a national treasure.
maybe to plebitor fagits like you

kikes false flagging kikes

SAGE

Attached: 986F074C-D00B-4B2A-9E83-D3993331464A.jpg (567x851, 161K)

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AN ALL-OUT WAR NOW

Attached: popcornsrdy.jpg (222x227, 9K)

sick of reddit scum, pre-marriage H3H3 was Jow Forums tier, now he's just a Jew scam aritst

youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI

society isn't always logical, thats why we shape laws around it and not visa-versa. corporations need to abide by the constitution, and no longer have personhood, problem solved.

>H3H3 shutdown

Attached: 1519866338226s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

H3H3 Jews with dead child.

Attached: H3H3 Productions.jpg (847x524, 49K)

Jews blood libel

Attached: C1JKN2yVEAAl8Da.jpg (2048x1536, 391K)

in light of [a now SHUT DOWN thread] >This man just made BLA**ED mainstream
tell me again picrelated was ''just a joke''

Mob justice sounds better to me

Attached: pt1v2.png (1392x2968, 2.82M)

B-but that's i-illegal!!!

for DNN, Deez Nuts Nigga!!!!!

Looks like they shut it down for showing AJ video, not the dicussion.

>hot
She looks like she has AIDS. You have weird taste, mate.

This, obviously.

Wow, that's damning stuff. How are they still free with evidence like that?

I been in and out of the shit for five years now. nine tours of duty through the bunker boards hunting down glow in the dark DARPA pony fuckers.
I LOVE MY FUCKING MEME JOB

Attached: 1530712456733.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Attached: He got phished.png (666x570, 106K)

Good question. How are these rabbis still walking around?

Attached: 1531469781573.jpg (1189x755, 151K)

the world can get along quite fine without ANY youtube "personalities".

Attached: no-fucks-given.jpg (700x749, 83K)

they got reistalled and jewtube claimed 'it was a mistake' but really shows what Goolag and other tech elites are all about

Attached: Y79415kw42PM.jpg (1920x936, 361K)

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 97837946587634875.jpg (3500x3000, 2.22M)

and here we have typical shill tactics of character assassination of mere participants to distract from the issue at hand

its real informational war

>the world can get along quite fine without ANY youtube "personalities".
well yeah, but this isn't about getting rid of youtube "personalities." This is about creating a leftist hug box and silencing conservative view points.
Or is other words, infringing first amendment rights

I hate h3h3. Never trust a Jew. Every time you think, "Maybe this one is different. Maybe some Jews can be okay." They do their best to prove you wrong. Ethan is literally in the 1%, but I swear to god every few weeks it's
>we really don't make that much money guys
>i mean, i know we live in one of the most expensive parts of one of the most expensive cities
>i know 25% of our podcast is advertising
>but we're really not that different from you, goy
Then goes on to talk about how China has better working conditions than the US. Stopped watching. He's just like the rest of them.

Attached: 1498000300088.jpg (624x552, 46K)

I'm going to need a quick rundown on this image

Attached: WhoKilledCaptainAlex.png (2518x1024, 220K)

Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1905: Ruby's Summer Love Edition

Any LLFags here? Come see us

Current: Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

that move toward the discord icon after he realises the stream got shut down

Attached: 1268944116223.jpg (506x384, 72K)

A hero

Kek fuck that kike
Based jewtube

Just a bunch of Jews including Justin Roiland creator of Rick and Morty.

He only made jokes and cartoons about murdering children and stuff no biggy.

Attached: 1532403676928.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)