Whoremongering/PUA faggotry

what is pols opinions about whoremongering?

how can based+redpilled people have such a high (or at least very permissive) opinion of such degeneracy?

Attached: rooshV.jpg (2000x1000, 91K)

/pol is overrun with whoremongering dark enlightenment types.

Attached: aurini.jpg (1600x896, 106K)

>pols opinions
Out faggot, sage

pua is bullshit. Girls already caught up to it. Also, yeah, you might get a fuck of it, maybe even some short term dating, but this is all pretty vain

>/pol is overrun with whoremongering dark enlightenment types.

It doesnt seem that way, ROK fags arent that popular here but the whole right wing catcher in the rye hunter thompson stuff mentaltiy is present

BUMP

jebem te u usta

crkni klošaru

>whoremongering
not as bad as whiteknighting (what OP is doing)

your retarded people come here en Masse because Croatia is shit and austria is good

>PUA is bullshit
>well, yeah, it works and stuff, I mean...
Retard.

Truth.

Fucking sluts is degenerate, but we live in a degenerate society. Try to be better than the worst, OP. Be the cork that floats in sewage or in wine.

it doesn't work, because women caught up to it. "you might" meant you can find some one unaware, but it's still pretty pointless. Most of the times you will make a fool out of yourself.

Don’t much care about PUA per se, but can anyone suggest who are the best youtubers who make alpha male/masculinity/self-improvement vids?
I know there’s that FarFromAverage guy who seems one of the most popular and has lots of decent content, but he sounds like a 150-pound chink so is hard to take seriously, and I find his vids consistently lack examples.
Who’s the best of the best of these guys?

Roosh is pretty shitty, I recommend Rollo Tomassi. Pic related is the best women red pill book you can find.
The Golden One maybe?

Attached: 41c2JgjgdaL._SX322_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg (324x499, 29K)

>Fucking sluts is degenerate, but we live in a degenerate society.

"I did it but society is to blame."
"OK, well arrest society."

art of manliness . com

very good stuff

Attached: hurrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif (299x264, 1.99M)

>"I did it but society is to blame."
>"OK, well arrest society."

its like we arent better than our forefathers, if we cant overcome the cards we got and insted pass the buck we deseerve to perish

this belongs on /b/
sage

PUA took me from lame to running a harem. It works. You won't find anyone who put in the hard work of self improvement, who practiced, who did the grind, who says it doesn't. What you will find are clueless bombs, white knights, and lazy dudes who watched an old Mystery video once, who say "it doesn't work".

I'm not looking for an excuse, user. We are degenerates and live in degenerate times. Humans at best adopt the morality they can afford. Admission of guilt is not absolvement.

It is the best of times and the worst of times. There's no ego on Jow Forums and no reason to not confess my sins. I'm weak and pursue sins of the flesh.

I desperately would love to see the term "whoremonger" become popular.

The left has effectively made it very difficult to shame promiscuous women with their invention of "slut shaming".

But whoremonger is a term all over the bible. And whoremongers are repulsive and just as disgusting as whores. Women should be chaste and men should be chaste.

"They" want men to think it's manly and masculine to bed 20+ women before marrying. This is what Hollywood promotes. A generation of chaste and pure men makes "them" upset.

>It is the best of times and the worst of times.

ITS THE WORST OF TIMES

youll see that in 10,20 years, now you can enjoy the ride for a bit but try doing smth creative like starting a family, raising your kids to be better than you, smth trully nobel, none of pua fags did that...sure, you can enjoy nihilism but good men overcome nihilism and CREATE.
At least admit you acted acording to conditioning...

>I desperately would love to see the term "whoremonger" become popular.

HEAR HEAR

All IRL whoremongers I know are notorious weasels, their tier of character is the lying 420 bro. Imagine giving your dauther away to marry such a lowlife...

>All IRL whoremongers I know are notorious weasels

they will do anything for cummies - go in debt, destroy friendships, families, they lie all the time...total degenerates.

I havent even touched on stds they get...

depends on what you mean by pua. Because self improvement is universal thing that always has worked. Pua to me are lame tricks to trick girls into thinking you're someone you aren't.

PUA is not "tricking girls into believing you're something you're not", it's manipulating women's retarded psychology for the sole purpose of getting in her pants. Which degrades our society as a whole.

Young women nowadays already have a retarded problem with signalling interest in men. When guys come up and woo them, it sets expectations. It makes women think this is appropriate and correct, wanton lust-filled courtship. But it's wrong and incorrect.

It's bonobo courtship and disgusting

>PUA is not "tricking girls into believing you're something you're not", it's manipulating women's retarded psychology for the sole purpose of getting in her pants.

women are naturally prone to accept male authority, same as kids. When you abuse that authority enough times, youll loose it eventually.

"if you cant beat them join them" is not a trully white moto to live by - its gay and cowardly.

whoremongers get the bullet too obviously

idiots who think they're redpilled pulling insane mental gymnastics to justify their degeneracy. they get the rope too.

True. Recognition of where we are is the first step towards solving the problem.

Right, you don't know what you're talking about. So STFU and listen to people that do. Banging sluts is a skill that can be learned.

We don't need more degeneracy in the west. Men get temptations to be degenerate very frequently, but just because most women are sluts and the west has no morals, doesn't mean we should sink to that level and be like that.

Literally who cares anymore? Girls are being shit so we should draw to ceratin... measures.

>it's manipulating women's retarded psychology for the sole purpose of getting in her pants
>Implying thats a bad thing.
>Faggot
>T someone who actually needs the PUA shit because i can´t get laid otherwise. I can´t compete with most men, also women are a pain in the ass.

Roosh V is a fraud. There is no way that I would fuck that hideous piece of shit without cash payment upfront. However he brags about having a girthy cock. That would improve his sexual market value. Your cock needs to be long too though. If you can't give me a vaginal orgasm, what is even the point of being with a boy other than money? If I want a clitoral orgasm, women are better at eating and fingering pussy.

but this way you make more girls shit. They loose ability to bond with every different man they get with.

What? That makes no sense. Isn't it more a case of survival of the fittest? You want the best men to mate with the best women. If those girls are stupid enough to be taken in, they clearly aren't wife material.

You're still lame, just too blind to realize it.

At this point you should just buy a baseball bat. We meet again, harpy. How's your day going? Were BBCs mighty today?

I hear ya, senpai

Attached: rational male.png (1126x640, 1.26M)

You're a dumb whore and I would prefer to use you for target practice or snuff than put my dick anywhere near you

>Isn't it more a case of survival of the fittest? You want the best men to mate with the best women.

whoremongering doesnt sellect for best genes, in fact in leads to degeneration of genetical qualit of the offspring

Yeah, but i am 23 and haven´t had any (hot) pussy yet. It´s time to finally fuck some bitches, also i feel lied to by society and i have gotten to the point where certain women should get beaten to a bloody pulp and have their right to vote being taken away. Some sacrfifces have to be made.

>whoremongering doesnt sellect for best genes

to expand, in most cases it doesnt even lead to offspring, just creating more damage to already damaged women

Based. Fuck this faggot, he needs to go away.

PUA is pathetic and retarded because it's based on appealing to whores and faking qualities you should really develop.
That being said, Roosh has been about other things lately. He has a deeper philosophy and a panoramic view of societal processes that have nothing to do with PUA .

If you absolutely must use PUA tactics to get women's attention, fine. But you should only employ them to find your wife. If you use them for promiscuous sex, you're a worthless degenerate and subhuman.

Absolutely agree with you.
Getting hotter pussy comes down to lifting and getting jacked, that's all there is to it, end of story. It's the quickest way.

roosh is a shitskin fag

>be incel
>watch PUA video
>it only works on trashy women and makes them even trashier
>get gf
>because she is trash and you are trying to keep her that way she cheats on/divorces you
>blame everyone but yourself
>become mgtow

For the last time, faggot, your ass is not a "pussy".

Also, a dude with some courage, life experience and pretty strong insights into important issues.

don´t know too much about PUA but from what i hear it´s mostly self improvement for the sake of getting more pussy. self improvement is always good, the reason for it in this case is shit though. just do self improvement to better your life.

when it comes to the topic of whores i fuck a ton of them. why? because in germany it´s cheap, available, relatively safe, i don´t care too much about the money and i don´t have the motivation to potentially waste my weekends/free time to talk to some thot for hours and maybe bang her when i can just fuck a decent looking whore, pay and then leave and take care of my own business without any drama.

>looks down on mgtow
>is a provider c u c k for some whore
>still thinks he's golden

>it only works on trashy women and makes them even trashier
PUA doesn't work PERIOD.
What does work
1. Be hot
2. Have a big dick
or
3. Have money and be a human ATM (but you won't get any respect for this. Prepare to get cucked).

Good point tho

Former whoremonger here. I’ve lost track of the count of girls I’ve fucked. Probably in the 30-40 count range. I am not proud of it.
I recently met a girl who has had 3 boyfriends, but not sex with any but one. I wish I’d met her sooner and I honestly regret the sex I’ve had with others. /SIG/ (infinity Chan) has been a life changer for me.
I’m only on half chan for the memes.

You don't even know what PUA is. It's simply the antidote to the past 50 years off feminization of the Western male in that most guys now offer to buy a woman a drink, compliment her, try and be a nice guy etc. all these things fail and are wrong.

PUA is about working how nature intended and being an actual male which works on all women because that's how they are through evolution. Men are logical; women are emotional.

It's not a "bag of tricks" it's simply behavioral psychology of how the species works.

As noted here:

Pick that book up, you'll find yourself understanding things a lot better rather than some video you watched for 5 minutes.

Snuff mannequin telling the whore truth here

Having a sex with a woman you don't intend to spend your life with literally causes brain damage. Her ability to bond with any eventual life mate and her own children is permanently altered. The fact that as a man you almost certainly smarter and more capable than her in every way only compounds the immorality. The only "moral" way to do it is to fuck whores are basically irreparable, but if you can get it up staring at the leftovers of 100 niggers, you're so far gone you should probably kill yourself. Add that to the fact that all the studies on oxytocin response show men have a similar but reduced effect to women.

No reason to do it. Your forefathers would have warned you off chasing every piece from here to the county line, listen to them.

goodlookingloser is by far the best

No its about going after girls with daddy issues
You are never going to get a respectable woman using PUA tactics

>Here's how to bag a barwhores!
>Where have all the good women gone to?

Why are you trying to tell me what PUA is when you admit you watched a video or something?

PUA is working against all the bullshit men have been told what women want; it simply explains the old age question of why women go for bad boys.

In simplistic terms if you are at a bar and approach a woman your average frustrated chump would go:

>oh you are so hot, can i buy you a drink

While in PUA your approach wouldn't be compliment right away

The 2nd method will have a much higher success rate. It has nothing to do with daddy issues, trashy women or respectable women.

Keep being plugged into the matrix though, I know it's hard to unplug just just BEE URSELF :-)

>who has had 3 boyfriends, but not sex with any but one
if she is older than 16 she is lying to you. also, why are you ashamed of your former mongering? please elaborate on that.

>>be incel
>>watch PUA video
>>it only works on trashy women and makes them even trashier
>>get gf
>>because she is trash and you are trying to keep her that way she cheats on/divorces you
>>blame everyone but yourself
>>become mgtow

this explains a lot, but not all mgtow are the same

Cause that shit is unnatural and makes you feel empty.
Even if the skank you've just had a one night stand with is absolutely useless, as a human you can't help but sense the potential of a family slip into the void as you leave her apartment (hopefully) never to see her ever again.
It's nothing to be proud of, and nature punishes you trough a sinking feeling every time you do it.

Fucked around with PUA for a solid few years. Got pretty brave and randomly asked for hundreds of numbers but no matter how far I pushed myself I was pretty insecure deep down. The red pill MGTOW stuff about all women being whores deep down is kind of correct but women are just as capable as men are at rising above degeneracy. They don't as often because society doesn't encourage them to, but I've seen it. Seeking out whores that let you fuck right away will lead you to a lot of whores. If you want a mature girl that wants a family, you won't pick her up at a club using game. Go better yourself, be nice to people, make friends, earn respect and respect others more than they deserve.

Some of the bits about preselection and generally alpha vs beta behaviors are kind of good to know. But in the end youre best off focusing on your own goals and letting friends and girls come to you naturally.

Also protip I f you're kind of autistic or bad at listening you might have ADHD or something and meds can help you. Phsycologist was super helpful in my case.

>PUA is working against all the bullshit men have been told what women want; it simply explains the old age question of why women go for bad boys.

>women are irrational YES
>women go for bad boys YES
>women want bad boys ???

there are so many female level irrational beliefs in PUA

>women are irrational
>if women chooses you, you are alpha

>alphas have more sex since reproduction
>you have more sex with contraceptives and dont reproduce
>you are alpha

...its a male reddit.

Attached: women and men promisc marriage.jpg (696x800, 90K)

t.virgin

This is not wrong

this guy looks like a rapist/pedophile

by 23, women your age have already sucked off and fucked 10-15 different men (conservative estimate). Catch up faggot

Why? There's no benefit in "catching up"

>by 23, women your age have already sucked off and fucked 10-15 different men

where are you getting this from?

>There's no benefit in "catching up"

there literally isnt, most pollacks are unnoble cowards and they join the ones they cant beat.

Bri you're basically an Incel in denial there is no way you can refute that. No virgins left means no gentlemen left. Fuck being a good guy in a world that shits on them. Go dick a slut then get on with your life just don't make then the center of it obviously.

>No virgins left means no gentlemen left. Fuck being a good guy in a world that shits on them. Go dick a slut then get on with your life just don't make then the center of it obviously.

ILL TAKE MY REVENGE ON THE WORLD
AND THEN THEY WILL FEEL THE PAIN THAT IVE FELT
ILL LET THEM KNOW THAT IVE SUFFERED

you total pussy of a man

Attached: 1479758840276.jpg (320x180, 11K)

>goodlookingloser is by far the best
Good Looking Loser promotes penile enlargement though. Which is a fraud.

Game is 100% complete bs. It's all about penis size & looks. I dated a handsome well-endowed man who was painfully shy and socially awkward. He wasn't talking much on our first date. It was awkward. But I tried to make it as easy for him as possible because he's better looking than me and I knew he was well-endowed because I had sexted with him on Snapchat earlier before we met up.

I messaged him first on Tinder and said he was cute. I straight up asked him to take a shirtless pic. I replied approvingly and told him I wanted to eat whipped cream and chocolate sauce off his abs. Then I sent some racy photos back. He liked. He said he was hard. Then I asked him to snap a pic of his cock erect. He did. I liked what I saw so I sent him nudes.

On our actual date he was painfully shy with me. Didn't talk much. Even though I was smiling at him, playing with my hair, giving Chad every opportunity to fucking capitalize. Then I venue changed him by saying "what do you wanna do after this?" He's like "I don't know, maybe we can go to my car and talk." Sounds good. I then say inside the parked car in the parking lot that it's freezing in there.

Then he's like "let me help warm you up" and we both leaned in at once and we kissed. This shy good looking man started becoming more confident. Then after making out for a little while, he lost all anxiety. He could tell what i wanted. He started grabbing my breasts and then liberating me of fabric and started grabbing them bare. And sucking on them. Then I cuddled with him a bit. I wanted to hold down this guy at all costs so I wanted him to get the picture that I wanted him to be my boyfriend. I was afraid that he'd think I was a slut and never see me again. I said, "I don't usually go that fast, I just really like you." And he said that he really liked me too.

how is it about dick size? you don´t get your dick out until you have closed the deal. how could dick size be a factor in picking up women other than maybe give you a self confidence boost?

> I was afraid that he'd think I was a slut

God forbid, how could he think of you as a slut when you are clearly a whore!

It ain't. But she's right that looks will do the job.

so you are a guy, right?

Then I saw that he had a big bulge pressed tight against his jeans. I said "it must be painful to be having a hard-on like that pressed up against your jeans." He smiled, "yea." I said "You won't think I'm a slut if I give you relief on the first date will you?" And he's like "no, that's hypocritical." I massage his bulge through his pants for a little while. Then I unbuckled his jeans and started giving him a handjob. I was really attracted to him and he had such a beautiful cock that I gave him a blowjob. Told him he could finish in my mouth. He did and I swallowed. Some of it spilled on my dress though. That was embarrassing for me. I then asked him if he wanted to come back to my apartment. He did. We watched some Netflix, I ordered UberEats, we were making out on my couch, he had trouble getting hard again because he blew earlier and he was nervous. He's a pretty shy socially awkward guy. We ate. And then cuddled some more while watching Netflix. And then he got hard again and then I was like "fuck me" and led him to my bedroom. And I took his cock and stuck it in raw. His BWC was like 8"+. Felt so good. I fell in love with him. Made me orgasm. And he came inside me. We cuddled and he stayed for the night. I made him breakfast. And he went to work.
So don't give me this shit that being a "nice guy" is a detriment and that being a douchebag gets you pussy.
JUST BE GOOD LOOKING AND HAVE A BIG DICK

I bet it's legit a woman by the way she wrote three fucking tomes to make (sort of) a point that fits into one sentence.
Attention-whoring + inability to focus and prioritize = female mind.

PUA teaches you how to be hot. Looks money status game, you dumb hooker.

>blah blah
Gents, don't listen to fish, listen to fishermen.