Childfree

Is it the best way to live?

Attached: 360_cover_0812-1.jpg (360x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4629700/child-raising-cost-department-of-agriculture-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Its a trap to appeal to your ego of pleasure only. Pleasure is a surface level emotion that will never satisfy your deeper level of satisfaction like starting a family

Why isn't it an interracial couple?

Feel better

Attached: 59D83ED7-BF44-4080-B587-C3697B8C2701.jpg (960x1200, 161K)

>time shilling for cool wine aunts

Attached: cwa.jpg (750x508, 149K)

I’m too autist to take care of kids, I want my friend’s ones to shut up and go away after 5 minutes

doesn't really matter really. have kids or don't. why bother with a relationship at all if you don't want a family or to take it to the next level?

As long as they don't create half sickles I'm good.

>only white couple in all mainstream media in recent months
>don't reproduce goy

I consider my life before my child mostly a waste of time.

>interracial couple
>childfree
Oy Vey! That's racist you filthy goyim!

No. These people will really regret their decision once they turn their late 40s and realize that they have no legacy or anybody to care for them in their elder years. It's lesser for men, but women around that time really feel the biological sorrow of being childless.

>best
By what metric? Toward what goal?

The problem with having children is that women have to be involved in the process at some point.
And women are of course the niggers of the sexes.

Attached: 482E895F-E902-42F0-A7D3-73CAF3BA5E5D.jpg (1809x1520, 663K)

My son is 10 days old today.
I can tell you ,without a doubt, being a Dad is the greatest thing you'll ever do in life

Revisit this thread in 10 years when he comes out as some gender alphabet soup.

In 10 years I'll be playing baseball with my boy.
You'll probably be on dialysis in your mother's basement

I have three daughters, youngest is 9 months, oldest is four. Please send help.

user.

He'll be the best softball player in the girls league.

Yes goyim, don't have kids so when you become old you have no loved ones or support networks and die abused and neglected in a shithole nursing home.

Make him another brother to play sports with.
However, baseball is shit tier sport, t b h

>having daughters
Congrats on being a double cuck

You're not sending them to public school, are you?

Speaking from experience user?

Attached: 115316978894119.jpg (900x900, 132K)

SAGE

Attached: looks at you in jew.jpg (217x253, 6K)

>France
>Having ANY say-so about sports.
TopKeK

>mutts
>EVER be relevant on international sports beside their own shit-brewed """sports"""
lmao

Attached: 1529904982285.gif (496x278, 500K)

Attached: be ready for your 80s.png (972x236, 51K)

>In 10 years I'll be playing baseball with my boy.
based

How does that saying go about prey animals who need loud screams and bright colors to appear strong?

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 318K)

>Deleted Post
LeL

Attached: 1533580536733.jpg (780x1469, 185K)

>Childfree life propaganda
>white people
Meanwhile we need lots of immigrants to prop up the declining workforce.

Unless you start with $100,000 a year to throw around your children wont be able to compete with little Jimmy Tennis-Lessons. Male contraception pills and gels are just around the corner, so you won't have to worry about being trapped into fatherhood soon.

Jew psyop

>being trapped into fatherhood soon
Can't tell if
>A. Faggot
>B. Feminist
>C. Incel
>D. Nigger

Why not all of the above?

Hah triggered like a pure simp,i bet u will raise him to be Vice journo

It depends on what you think will be the best for you. For me, I am more than happy being child-free. For others, their children are what make them happy.

Children are great. Its wives that are the headache.

Attached: 1533849768411.jpg (288x399, 47K)

Attached: 58a1bed6250000b54d0b89ef.jpg (970x772, 125K)

>Is it the best way to live?
Yes the best way to live an empty life and end up killing yourself.

My lady is infertile, but we still try.

We’ll be happy together either way

Try it with someone who wasn't born male

Show your real flag, pussy. Only a Eurofag's country is so sad they have to identify with all the other one's around them, lol.

You sure you're using the right hole?

100%. Why would I want to spend 18 years funneling money, time, etc. into a parasite while giving up my entire life? Reproduction is meaningless. We're all going to die, the universe will die eventually, and there will be literally nothing to show for it and your bloodline won't matter when no one is around to talk about it.

You only get

Attached: No babies.jpg (596x960, 53K)

It is the best. Why bring a child in this increasingly anti-white world? I'm sure as fuck not going to waste blood, sweat, and cum on a being that will grow to hate me because I can't afford the latest tech toys on a consistent basis.

Only children are child free.

eeevery sperm is sacred, eeevery sperm is greaaaaat

if a sperm is waaasted, god gets quite irate!

Back to r/milliondollarextreme, heard someone just posted an epic thread about feminists

Who gives a fuck about being old? Old people are always miserable whether they have a family or not, because their brain have degenerated, their bodies are rotting and they're about to die, which is the only positive thing they have to look forward to. Don't live your life based on how you'll be when you're old, if you even make that far.

>Just be ready for your 80s, when you can't quite shake this strange feeling of emptiness

It's called parkinsons and dementia with some arthritis and realising you could wake up dead tomorrow

>I have three CANADIAN daughters
Top fucking kek, mate, good luck

The only people who are suffering from me not playing this rigged nigger game are jews and tradcucks on Jow Forums who think that, for some reason, they have a vested interest in what I do with my life.

I'm going to beat off for the 4th time in 24 hours soon. I'll be thinking of the seething angst that wells within you as you read this post while I shoot my load into a loli onahole.

Attached: 1527555463858.png (441x429, 219K)

Go back to your cont/a/inment board, pedo

Oh nooooooooo, someone on a cantonese cooking forum called me an inceeeeel. Whatever will I do? Guess it's time to sell my video games, spend 2k on a diamond ring, and wife up a crypto feminist tradwhore to produce more meat for the grinder.

Attached: DX2m-0CXkAU03VP.png (531x145, 90K)

>a fucking leaf
>making demands

>that pic
>10 years later
>Where are all the good men?

why would anyone want this

Attached: nintchdbpict000353400610.jpg (750x422, 34K)

*spends his time on Jow Forums*

or this..

Attached: 1527281254876.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

>having enough savings to buy land, build your own house with in-home kino
>never marrying so you can bang an endless stream of hot 18-20 yr old gold-diggers who you then pump n dump

yeah why would anyone want those. i'll go find a nice 6/10, date her for 2+ years to prove to her my worth, and then get on bended knee to ask her to marry me by presenting her with a $25K diamond ring.

sounds like a plan, man

Attached: 1506544414891.png (504x942, 766K)

until you hit late 30s. then it starts going downhill

when you can have all this?

Attached: uk white people.jpg (634x796, 182K)

then after i give her security she'll "get bored" because we "don't travel enough" and she then seeks excitement by banging eduardo, the 21 yr old ecuadorian hired to mow our lawn, while the kids are at school.

J U S T

are you saying thats only possible without children or not having children automatically makes you rich?

>The Cost of Raising a Child Jumps to $233,610
time.com/money/4629700/child-raising-cost-department-of-agriculture-report/

Attached: futuristic-house-where-contemporary-art-meets-modern-living-1.jpg (600x398, 96K)

The worst investment you can make in 2018 is starting a family. I've seen successful men taken down FAST by a greedy ex wife and ungrateful kids. If you land a good job pulling in $100,000 a year the government takes half (1/3 off the top then the rest from taxed goods). Then your exwife will take half of what you have left. Meaning you survive off $25,000. Keep what's yours gentlemen.

Side note, I'm 34, divorced, no kids, great trade job. I make plenty because of no kids which means plenty for my mortgage and toys (boat and motorcycle) which also means I don't have a hard time with ladies.

Imagine dying single, old and alone. I have never met a elder or even middle aged couple who are married and childless. They must literally fall off the end of the earth or something.

Do you think people who have successful carriers and meet many people die alone?
you might have been brainwashed by the vaginajew, friend

Attached: db12.jpg (1024x702, 189K)

Yes

/thread

This spic is 100% right. The family structure is vital for western civilization to survive. We must have kids. Also it’s very rewarding.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

>tfw only 21 and want children but 100% know I couldn’t afford it
Soon.

>Is it the best way to live?
I can think of a better way.

Attached: 1524928193455.jpg (771x1024, 135K)

Successful people dont have true friends, and they definitely dont want to mingle with you if you dont maintain the beneficial part of your relationship (money, networking, influence). Think your cocktail buddies want to hang and watch TV with your retired boomer ass in your golden years...for fun?

>If you land a good job pulling in $100,000 a year the government takes half (1/3 off the top then the rest from taxed goods).
They take 1/3rd off the top for income taxes, plus another 12% for social security Medicare, a few percentage points for unemployment insurance and l&I coverage and you're at half right there, this is before state and local taxes.

Agree, not a stick, gotta go M5 though I would like keeping the olive drab

memeflag

do you even have a job? at that income, that 33% you initially generalized should probably includes everything, federal and SALT.

Are you a successful person, user?

Attached: 1530840647420.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

>investing in the diamond Jew
lmao

>not even going the M2 master route

Attached: bmw_m2.jpg (600x400, 60K)

We were tailor built by the forces of nature to care for each other.

>We

Speak for yourself, David.

More meat for the grinder, goy.

Attached: 1533518189841.jpg (1216x1144, 354K)

I think this is the best way to fail at life. guess the government and lawyers will love splitting your money upon death.

Breed, or at least adopt (encase your genes got fucked)

take a look and realize that you're wrong

Attached: global birth rates.jpg (785x962, 451K)

You can't impregnate a dog, user

MGTOW is the future

>succumbing to satanic subversion

Not having kids and living for pleasure are two completely different circles in a ven diagram.

I think you quoted the wrong guy.
maybe add cannibalism and age:fatality data to your chain of thought.

Why would you think I quoted the wrong guy?
Explain your thought process

>White couple on the cover

This world is worthless and unimportant anyway. Let it be populated by all sorts of monkeys.

I will not have children in this shitty world.

I feel you leaf bro. Three daughters here too. They are 39 months, 20 months, and 3 weeks. The youngest is sleeping on my chest while I'm phone posting.

Never in a million years would I let my girls go through the public school system. Thank God I can afford catholic school.

You know what's worse than being old with no children? Being old with children that don't give a fuck about you.

and who plays the largest role in raising your kids?
>should be you

Even 20 year old women get baby fever. Just can't be a cuck and they'll respond to a powerful male figure who will fuck them and have kids.