Tell me this is fake

Tell me this is fake

Attached: reee.png (960x609, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't hang, bro

Not only thay but they're sending their very poor

Attached: 1532586065104.png (565x1184, 64K)

Cali has the best girls....

Misleading, because it doesn't show Mexico.

cuz they are all kike sluts retard

Sure feels like more of em are in Washington. Fuckin parasites

Because it's spic moving back and forth magapede

California has the most SJWs, the most LGBT faggots, the most retards, and is overall the worst state in the union according to the quality of life (even worse than alaska and hawaii)

Texan here can confirm. White liberal flight is real.

Attached: 35DFE4A4-5D9E-45A1-8605-2960BF6A3302.jpg (1185x278, 156K)

>tfw moved to Cali state
Comfy

Can confirm as well. I'm on a Texas discord and it's full of faggots who just moved here complaining about why everything is so right wing

its simply math, they have the most people. so of course they have most of those shitty things. I lived there for 25 years, it has the most of everything you can name, both good and bad. but the way you guys have bitched about California in the last few years is just pure autism

We had the same thread yesterday

you live in the autist state, and the only way to actually fucking live in california like it was 30 years ago is in death valley

Lol. Have lived in the state my entire life and have yet to meet a female yid. The best/hottest women are those with European ancestry. Obviously whites but the "hispanic" ones with majority Spanish genes are very attractive.

>complaining about why everything is so right wing
As expected. Californians are a virus. They realize how fucked Cali is, so they move to another state and immediately start bitching that it's not like Cali, so they start the cycle all over again. Incredibly stupid, self-righteous motherfuckers. We should build a wall to keep them in.

It's because of super liberal SJW types that move to Cali for college and realize that it's way too fucking expensive for some barista or retail or other whatever job, so they wind-up going to Oregon or Colorado or some shit and voting in higher taxes that will turn those states into the same immigrant sanctuary / high tax / high regulation nightmares of Cali.

The problem is still here.

Attached: FDE154F6-5010-4AB7-A6A4-1C53CDADE223.png (600x407, 32K)

Fucking LA trying to be as good as New York, LGBT going wild over there.

Why would anybody move to a shithole like Arizona or New Mexico?

califronia isnt even the most expensive state. new york, msot of new england and new jersey have higher cost of living, worse weather and are if anything more liberal. the north east is the real shithole in America

Yes it’s fucking shit. Illegal beaners and Californians everywhere

Yeah, it's pretty fucked. The white population is around 25%( probably less) and almost half of the householda in the state speak no English at home. People talk about population replacement but seeing it in real time is a whole other situation.

Households*

93 replies yesterday -- keep trying faggot!
>93 replies yesterday -- keep trying faggot!

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/181828726/please-tell-me-this-is-a-mythboards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/181828726/please-tell-me-this-is-a-myth181828726

whoops

Goddammit. The real demographic change that'll turn Texas blue is faggot Cali whites.

I understand the sentiment. These people mostly come from the highly urbanized centers such as LA or Bay Area. They are indeed successful, many because they tow the liberal line. They are not capable of original thought. When you confront them with facts or evidence proving contrary to their statements they robotically state "that's not an argument". It truly is bizarre.

On another note, there are MANY areas that are still very beautiful without the neo-liberal plague. The cost of living is cheap and the people are pleasant. I won't mention the area though in fear that it will attract cretins.

I find Wahington, Montana or Maine places much more appealing to live than Commiefornia.

This user gets it.

It's the meth obviously

Attached: Paddock.jpg (537x574, 158K)

So many white majority places are good to be liberal. Wonder why

>live in austin

if you made me listen to two sentences from people in a line up, i could tell you who is from California. They are usually the dumbest people.

>I'm on a Texas discord and it's full of faggots who just moved here complaining about why everything is so right wing

Stand your ground. Those people are a fucking virus. For all their complaints about cultural appropriation, they'll destroy culture they don't like and appropriate the identity of those they do like. Don't let them start taking over shit.

Why is the state of my state so gay?

Aspirational Californians everywher

Attached: 1517995594392.jpg (524x416, 18K)

I live on the hand.

Right wing Californian here, I'm staying to fight.
The rest of you fuckers need to push for border security and voter id or you'll be in the same situation.

>voter id
Nah man I want to vote for no voter ID what so ever. They already say Russia is interfering, let's just open the gates.

California is a playground for the rich.
Hyper-consumerism, high costs of living, high levels of education needed to get a job there.
The sun belt is the place to be for middle class people, period.
>inb4 sun belt has too many minorities
>Get over it, make money and do whatever and fuck whoever you like

Nevadan here, work in Las Vegas and I see Cali plates everywhere. They are making my daily commutes more dangerous, and take longer. Only a Californian could fuck up driving in a strait line.

Eat shit, shill.

Native Texan here. Can confirm. I see dirty Californians everywhere.

The girl in my office who moved from San Jose is the most ignorant person. She doesn't seem dumb like she lacks the capacity to reason or analyse, she just doesn't know anything about anything except gay shit like doctor who.

Makes perfect sense. In the Carolinas, the Yankees that moved/retired to Florida, realized how ungodly hot it is, then moved half way back. They are called Floridiots or Half Backs. They are both leftist and liberal and would naturally migrate to Commiefornia. Meanwhile, people that hold The Constitution and hate illegals get all the tax dollars are getting the fuck out out!

isn't texas just as spic'd? why would they move to texas?

Damn, I was almost sure that Colorado would have been the #1 state for Californians to move to. These fuckers have driven up the rent costs. You used to be able to rent a studio apartment for $400-500 in Denver. Now it's $1600/month for a 350sqft shitbox.
They moved here for the legal weed, but California has had extremely lenient laws for over a decade. They could have dropped ~$250 for a doc appt and the medical card fee and gotten any time of weed they wanted from medical dispensaries. Instead they pack up and move to a state where you can just walk into a shop with an ID to get weed.

Not a shill famalam. I'm just tired of it. Apparently asking for the basic parts of being a citizen is too hard for some people, so let's just stop requiring it and see where that gets us.

Most the people moving, at least the ones Californians I know in Texas are Republicans who left because of CA going to shit.

If it was just as spic’d it would be blue.

Same here in Reno, except we have a lot more niggers and sand niggers here. Hard to believe we are a sanctuary city for every terrorist in the fucking world

The whole state is full of spics but Austin is probably one of the whiter cities simply because most spics can't afford to live there.

Goddamn I fucking hate my home state. I mka e about 120k a year and they try to tax every fucking cent of it. I'm vacationing in MX, chill.

tell me this is true

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-07-21_at_1.37.05_.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png (735x490, 223K)

interesting color choices

Colorado doesn't do non-whites.

I live in earlobe

Arizona fag here. 350 days of sunlight per year. Low humidity except for the brief rainy season. Shit tons of outdoor destinations. Fantastic bicycle infrastructure in the city and a lot of mountain biking to be had as well. We even have a small ski resort.

Attached: nAZi.png (2000x1333, 222K)

It's true, we're looking to let Austin ceded from the state and become it's own communist state since shitlibs from Cali have ruined it.

sounds like heaven (CA pede who wants to leave this shithole)

texas is for poor losers

>pede
Back to plebbit retard.

This is actually true, but the politics, people, and cost of living are trash.

Nice for a visit, but fuck living there.

How many times are we going to have this thread? You fags are obsessed with California. You remind me of how the euros talk about the US.

Rent free.

I almost gave a legitimate response but then I saw your flag and realized your opinion doesnt matter.

i told you all two years ago
this is the biggest fucking story of our LIVES
and you ignored it
you piece of shit lazy niggers

70-80% of these are RED STATES
why don't you faggots WAKE UP

>Tell me this is fake

I left California a long time ago. I could see where that state was going, and I wanted no part of it.

Attached: IMG_9.jpg (212x238, 11K)

There should be a thread about this at least daily. White genocide from democrat voting blocs spell the end of United States sovereignty and liberty.

INCOMING.

Attached: voting dreamers daca illegals immigration wtf democrats.jpg (1080x881, 307K)

But where they will go when they will turn the last bastion of Murica into shit.
Also can State of Jefferson finally be a thing since commiefornia is fucked?

Nope, it’s true. Libshits are shitting up other states now as well. I wonder how this will play out come the 2020 election

I really do hate them. They do nothing but raise prices and enforce a shitty culture.

Right? you would think it's the lations or asians but it's the god damn whites that are fucking things up

>Don't let them start taking over shit.
A lot of the time it's too late to do anything. They come in playing the "i'm a centrist I don't like either side" card and slowly push liberal laws over time.

Attached: 1495220040215.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Been to Denver lately? This city is full of nigs with cheeto braids.

>it has the most of everything you can name, both good and bad.
name anything good? you guys have the lowest average life expectancy in the world, people who handle pesticides in your state will die sooner than everyone else on the planet on average

You should just vote for it to leave the union